Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:02:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CAID] CoinAid - Pure POS 60% Per Year.......  (Read 31189 times)
bombardo

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:39:57 AM

Coinaid added to c-cex for voting

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Get voting
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leonak

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:44:58 AM

Get voting

Should I pay for vote?
bombardo

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 12:35:20 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2015, 12:46:53 PM by bombardo

You can if you wish. Registered members get one free vote if you have a non-Zero balance.
Tortoise75

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 04:35:01 PM

Get voting

Should I pay for vote?
I'd say not yet or to be more precise not this week. For one it's almost over and second STEPS is working to get added, currently leading. I see no reason to waste funds battling that coin but to be completely open, I support STEPS there at moment.

On a somewhat off topic note, SandG was added to the list as well. Yay. Smiley To be more on topic, we should coordinate which of Cruncks coins to support first. Wink
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:09:35 PM

I'd say not yet or to be more precise not this week. For one it's almost over and second STEPS is working to get added, currently leading. I see no reason to waste funds battling that coin but to be completely open, I support STEPS there at moment.

On C-Cex the votes are accumulating all the time, they are not getting zeroed every week (like it is done on Cryptopia). So you can pay or vote whenever you like - your votes will not be lost Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
Tortoise75

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 05:10:49 PM

Ah yes, had a brain derp there. Smiley
rikkejohn

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 01:30:14 AM

On C-Cex the votes are accumulating all the time, they are not getting zeroed every week (like it is done on Cryptopia). So you can pay or vote whenever you like - your votes will not be lost Smiley

They are not zeroed as I understand it, but I think you are you are partly right. However, they get stored on the right of the page. I think you get admitted when you hit 5,000,000 in total, which is why they show the running totals. So that is a lot of DOT.

I am not 100%, but the wording indicates that, as does the relatively new practice of showing accumulated votes over each voting period.

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
Tortoise75

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:53:26 PM

@Crunck: I was thinking how a coin like this could resell the coins coming in to keep the supply available on the market sufficient enough so that the funds needed to shop are available. Now, just dumping on buy orders doesn't sound like a good idea at all. Putting up a sell order for the same price jeopardizes the ability of other coin holders to sell for anything but a loss. While such a coin is not exactly meant to be used as an investment this doesn't sounds like a preferable situation either. Then there's selling for a slightly higher price, 10 or 20%, than the last batch and lower the prices in the shop. That means it opens some room for trading while, until the batch sells out, caps the price somewhat. Buyers of the new batch pay the same or perhaps a slightly higher price now while buyers of the previous batches get a discount.

Have you thought about or plans how to handle this? Even while the price on Yobit is low (patience is hard to find in crypto) the supply in sell orders is already too low for some services I notice.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:44:50 AM

Is this coin forgotten by its Dev..? Some news on how things are going, or some answer to previous question from Tortoise75 would be helpful...

Tortoise75

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 02:34:20 PM

Well, I guess this coin is in some kind of decision limbo between figuring out how to restart the coin or finally deciding to keep the shop full BTC using the earned funds to perform a clean closing down of the coin. While the CAID ICO did sell out in somewhat of a record time too much was bought by profit vultures and too few investors. This harmed the project from the start especially since the prolonged buy wall time probably caused even more sell offs from weak nerves of people who actually intended to be investors.
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 06:47:45 AM

I'm still here  Smiley

I have purchased a script that will be used as a platform to sell using CAID as currency, I am also looking at a way to link SandG and CAID to benefit both coin's investors/followers.

More info to follow but defo not dead!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Tortoise75

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:45:11 PM

Great news Smiley

Btw, am I just blind or is there currently no link in the ANN to the exchanges where CAID can be bought? Wink
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 10:13:07 PM

Great news Smiley

Btw, am I just blind or is there currently no link in the ANN to the exchanges where CAID can be bought? Wink

The exchanges are right there - not
ctgiant

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 10:19:08 PM

Great news Smiley

It's there, but crossed out as: ICO Link https://yobit.net/en/trade/CAID/BTC

It trades on yobit: https://yobit.net/en/trade/CAID/BTC

MiningAlts Block Explorers and Windows/Mac Wallet Building Services - http://miningalts.com
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 10:35:23 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2015, 05:23:14 AM by Woody20285

Great news Smiley

It's there, but crossed out as: ICO Link https://yobit.net/en/trade/CAID/BTC

It trades on yobit: https://yobit.net/en/trade/CAID/BTC

See - we are trained to ignore things that are crossed out.
The brain cannot see them. You can tell all your secrets  here
as long as you strike through them.
Tortoise75

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 12:21:52 AM

The brain cannot see them. You can tell all your secret  here
Yes, exactly. Now, we don't need to get told were to get CAID since at least most of us bought into it already. But everyone else that might be interested has to either be really observant or stumble over the coin by accident.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:36:38 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2015, 09:07:06 PM by drays

The brain cannot see them. You can tell all your secret  here
Yes, exactly. Now, we don't need to get told were to get CAID since at least most of us bought into it already. But everyone else that might be interested has to either be really observant or stumble over the coin by accident.

Yep, it would be much better to just remove the line about the ICO (together with crossed out market ). And put a normal link to the market in OP instead.

That would make things look more up-to-date, at least. And will eliminate the need to torture the brain by examining the OP's hidden corners Smiley

TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:09:51 AM

Anything going on here, or is the race to zero on?
All I see are sells and no buy support. Had higher hopes for this one.

stellargratis

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:26:31 AM

dump
https://yobit.net/en/trade/CAID/BTC
Tortoise75

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:41:40 AM

Anything going on here, or is the race to zero on?
All I see are sells and no buy support. Had higher hopes for this one.
There is still something going on but plans need time to be finalized and then put into action. Good time for the patient investor to get quite some coins for a few satoshis and just let them stake for a month or three.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: