Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:06:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CAID] CoinAid - Pure POS 60% Per Year.......  (Read 31189 times)
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 10:40:49 PM

Myself I couldn't find console input controls here like some very few staking coins use, but I might be wrong and searched wrong. Now I'm not a programmer but in STEPS ANN Altcoinsteps explained what controls splitting and fusing:

Quote from: Altcoinsteps
to address the staking fuze/split

there are 2 lines in code that define this:

unsigned int nStakeSplitAge = 1 * 24 * 60 * 60;
int64_t nStakeCombineThreshold = 1000 * COIN;

the nStakeSplitAge = 1 * 24 * 60 * 60; means that the pos reward gets split into 2 outputs if the stake was younger than nStakeSplitAge(24 hours for STEPS)
the nStakeCombineThreshold = 1000 * COIN; means that if there are multiple sub-1000 STEPS coins at the staking address they should be recombined.
These lines seems to be unchanged for most of the coins and are the same in CAID code as well. That means every input staking in less than 24 hours splits. Some people more into organizing their staking change these settings and compile the wallet which is possible since these settings are only for the wallet behavior and have no influence on the blockchain (except slightly different transactions). So if you're familiar with compiling you could do that. Else we have to ask Crunck if he wants to change the wallet. As said no chain fork or mandatory wallet update needed for that, purely optional.

Thanks for info, I'll experiment with those values. I was expecting it to require changing some hash codes inside the wallet too, but apparently it does not. For beginning I have modified the wallet code now with nStakeCombineThreshold = 100000 * COIN, recompiled, and am running it that way...
Will see how/if this affects the way wallet is staking.

... this space is not for rent ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:52:24 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2015, 08:15:08 AM by ozboy2014

Crunck, do you do payment gateway for coins at all?

Edit: guess not...
catotune

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Meow

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 07:00:13 AM

Hello crunck and CoinAid fans,
Does anyone have any nodes I can connect to? Many thanks in advance!
Tortoise75

Activity: 346

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 09:38:58 AM

Currently online here:
"addr" : "68.196.27.118:44233",
"addr" : "91.121.168.82:44233",
"addr" : "88.153.243.17:44233",
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 11:35:34 AM

A range of services that wont break the bank.

Your Own Dice Game
Node Hosting
Your Own Faucet

Take a look at my new and re-designed website

www.cryptogaming.club

Node hosting example

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 11:41:56 AM

http://www.cryptogaming.club/nodes/caid/

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
catotune

Activity: 422

Meow

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 07:08:58 AM

Currently online here:
"addr" : "68.196.27.118:44233",
"addr" : "91.121.168.82:44233",
"addr" : "88.153.243.17:44233",

Thank you Toirtose75 for the nodes, they work for me.
And, thank you crunck for that page, I will use that to find nodes going forward!

Looking forward to some productive staking with CAID  Cool
drays
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 11:49:57 PM

The coin doesn't seem to move at all... Even the trading is very low, not speaking about the price Undecided Maybe something should be changed in pricing..?

Crunck, in the picture above I can see "0.01BTC for 3 full months hosting, or the equivalent in CAID less 5%", but it is unclear how the equivalent in CAID is calculated..? Which price is used to get the equivalent value in BTC? Is it ICO price, or the exchange sell price at the moment, or the buy price at the moment..? It becomes very tricky to calculate taking into account the fact that there are not much coins for sale, so to buy some considerable amount one should move price up a lot!

But even if we simplify teh case and consider only current minimum sell price, the difference between the sell price (4 sat) and buy price (2 sat) at Yobit is 100%!!! The proposed 5% discount seems to be nothing compared to this difference. Truly saying I do not understand the idea behind this pricing. Maybe it is better to sell services exclusively for CAID, and do not accept payment in BTC. After all, CAID was created for that specific purpose, so why to accept payment in BTC too?

ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:53:47 AM

crunck... are we kaput?  Grin
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 10:28:07 AM

The coin doesn't seem to move at all... Even the trading is very low, not speaking about the price Undecided Maybe something should be changed in pricing..?

Crunck, in the picture above I can see "0.01BTC for 3 full months hosting, or the equivalent in CAID less 5%", but it is unclear how the equivalent in CAID is calculated..? Which price is used to get the equivalent value in BTC? Is it ICO price, or the exchange sell price at the moment, or the buy price at the moment..? It becomes very tricky to calculate taking into account the fact that there are not much coins for sale, so to buy some considerable amount one should move price up a lot!

But even if we simplify teh case and consider only current minimum sell price, the difference between the sell price (4 sat) and buy price (2 sat) at Yobit is 100%!!! The proposed 5% discount seems to be nothing compared to this difference. Truly saying I do not understand the idea behind this pricing. Maybe it is better to sell services exclusively for CAID, and do not accept payment in BTC. After all, CAID was created for that specific purpose, so why to accept payment in BTC too?

That is a good point and one I hadn't thought through.

The problem I am having is people want to pay via BTC and not CAID so I am trying to make it easy for everyone, if they pay BTC I will then just exchange that for CAID or if they pay directly with CAID I will make it cheaper, but as you have pointed out that's not quite a simple as it looks, so I will have to rethink that.

I have taken just over 1mil CAID in orders in the last 2 weeks, and things are improving now I have the new website www.cryptogaming.club and I am actively looking for more customers.

Fortunately for me CAID stakes really well so I have time as the chain will move and people will continue to buy and sell

Any help from you the communty of coarse will be more than welcome  Grin

Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 12:07:04 PM

a lot of updates but the price stay low, it needs a whale

I know why your pray will never be answered!
X13lolsh

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 03:09:07 AM

Coinaid, you use it to make pay for services.

Coinaid, never move in prices and the services not now there. All gone. Pay for in bitcoin only which él say is to buy Coinaid but which never move anywhere in prices.

Pools disappear. With mined coins. Now I know he has a new pool. Funny.

the biggest wallet staking all shit owns near 51%. A wallet has more than one address we all know this.

It is shit, he can keep staking and selling, then make rescue it by a tiny buy at 4 sats.

Perro sucio
Tortoise75

Activity: 346

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 03:03:42 PM

I don't know what you're talking about in the first part of your post but these big addresses on the top belonging to Crunck are not staking. My wallet is open most of the time and the number of coins that are staking is usually somewhere in the 3-6 million coins range. So yes, he could be staking all shit but he does not. So if he is staking at all then just with a small fraction of his coins, enough to ensure the chain keeps moving but nothing more. So its a few people like me staking, if not 'all shit', and at least from the coins going to me nothing got sold.
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 03:19:30 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2016, 03:32:06 PM by crunck

Coinaid, never move in prices and the services not now there. All gone. Pay for in bitcoin only which él say is to buy Coinaid but which never move anywhere in prices.

the biggest wallet staking all shit owns near 51%. A wallet has more than one address we all know this.

It is shit, he can keep staking and selling, then make rescue it by a tiny buy at 4 sats.

Perro sucio

Are you mad ?

To start with the big wallet is not on staking, I open it for about 10 mins once every few weeks to let it sync up, and once its synced it's shut down again, I think it would be a touch un fair for me to stake them dont you ? it would push the diff up as well as give me the majority of stakes.

I do however have a personal amount of CAID that i bought just like everyone else, and that stakes and with out telling you exactly which account it is as as i have said its my personal holdings it is not in the top 5 address.

Further more how can pools disappear when this is a POS coin and not mined on a pool ?

You will also see that I offer services that can be paid in BTC or in CAID and if in CAID a % discount is given, and if the person taking the services wishes to pay in BTC I simply give them an exchange BTC address and then change it into CAID similar to what I do with SandG.

so your comment about "It is shit, he can keep staking and selling, then make rescue it by a tiny buy at 4 sats" is absolute nonsense as if you had taken the time to look you would have seen the last time the large wallet staked was 29th December when I synced it up, i will start it up now to give you the date it was on before that date!

Further more things are quite at the moment for two reasons, one being its just been Christmas and there is no money around, and second the crazyness with the BTC price has hit all altcoins.

Please feel free to purchase a service is you wish using your CAID  Kiss

EDIT : the time before the 29th Dec the wallet was synced was the 8th Dec

Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 10:35:07 PM

Perro sucio

Are you mad ?

To start with the big wallet is not on staking, I open it for about 10 mins once every few weeks to let it sync up, and once its synced it's shut down again, I think it would be a touch un fair for me to stake them dont you ? it would push the diff up as well as give me the majority of stakes.

I do however have a personal amount of CAID that i bought just like everyone else, and that stakes and with out telling you exactly which account it is as as i have said its my personal holdings it is not in the top 5 address.

Further more how can pools disappear when this is a POS coin and not mined on a pool ?

You will also see that I offer services that can be paid in BTC or in CAID and if in CAID a % discount is given, and if the person taking the services wishes to pay in BTC I simply give them an exchange BTC address and then change it into CAID similar to what I do with SandG.

so your comment about "It is shit, he can keep staking and selling, then make rescue it by a tiny buy at 4 sats" is absolute nonsense as if you had taken the time to look you would have seen the last time the large wallet staked was 29th December when I synced it up, i will start it up now to give you the date it was on before that date!

Further more things are quite at the moment for two reasons, one being its just been Christmas and there is no money around, and second the crazyness with the BTC price has hit all altcoins.

Crunck

Crunck, I completely support you on this. There is good saying, which is best translated as: "everyone judges based on his own level of depravity", I suppose this saying is completely applicable to the guy...

BUT, anyway - why don't you just "reserve" the amount on the huge wallet (or simply disable staking in conf file), so it does not stake at all, and so don't confuse people? Actually even when it accidentally stake when you sync it, it stakes an amount comparable to some normal users whole position in this coin Smiley

X13lolsh

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:26:47 AM

Perro sucio

Are you mad ?

Crunck

fuck this stupid talk  you have the pools not for caid, who said caid? You rented  out for time disappear with coins all gone open another and the same again all coins gone and you are where? no explain for this. you have6 0r 7 coins on them umine and your ip adress. you make card game and coins go from account for us. youre the mr fat greedy dog of cryptoscurrency, people know so you find newer victim with fake account to support and play game. i know your pool now i can say it do you want me? but  you havr partnner maybe he  is  not greedy dog like you.

who take all coins lost in your pools why you say hacked  after all your pretending.you are known. hack pool, hack pool, run away for month come back when  you say nobody is thinking about crunck. Dog.

X13lolsh

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:42:30 AM

caid,  you steal from us and I hear from others,  who do do you  think you are mr cent stealer dog. You make  this caid from copy it is all shit x13. why stake for so much what is  the sense is this your idea of being clever  when  60 percentage for interest  rate is sen pnly in third world county and dictatotor. you care about your little fat dog life and your few bitcoins that are from your cheats.

call me mad again i return with more information about you and what you say and do and your names. you are our friends for few months  then you think we are stupid, no dog man, we knew before much time with  your paypouts  go disappearing for 10 block here and 10 block there.
heathcoin

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 05:32:09 AM

Seriously?HuhHuhHuh??
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 06:15:42 AM

caid,  you steal from us and I hear from others,  who do do you  think you are mr cent stealer dog. You make  this caid from copy it is all shit x13. why stake for so much what is  the sense is this your idea of being clever  when  60 percentage for interest  rate is sen pnly in third world county and dictatotor. you care about your little fat dog life and your few bitcoins that are from your cheats.

call me mad again i return with more information about you and what you say and do and your names. you are our friends for few months  then you think we are stupid, no dog man, we knew before much time with  your paypouts  go disappearing for 10 block here and 10 block there.

Oh i see now - Its a Litedoge crew come over to have a go is it  Cheesy

A newbie account created and with 3 posts all in here, run back to your paymaster and tell him NO he isn't having the website and forum and heathkid stop being a dick !

I shan't bother to humour you any more.

Someome a little pissed of I gave them red neg trust - well your deserved it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 04:40:20 PM

Yobit graph shows zero CAID market actuvity for the last 7 days Shocked
Its calm and quiet there, like on a graveyard...

The problem I am having is people want to pay via BTC and not CAID so I am trying to make it easy for everyone, if they pay BTC I will then just exchange that for CAID ...
Not even a single buy, not even from the Dev. crunck, does it mean there was absolutely nobody who bought any of CoinAid services during last weeks?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: