100/SHA256 - 1 (2.3%)
1000/Scrypt - 0 (0%)
1000/X11 - 4 (9.3%)
1000/SHA256 - 1 (2.3%)
400000/X11 - 12 (27.9%)
400000/Scrypt - 5 (11.6%)
400000/SHA256 - 12 (27.9%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]FREEDOMCOIN - Yobit  (Read 46869 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:25:25 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2015, 10:29:01 PM by placebo

Time to get back in Altcoin world. Freedom coin is my third altcoin project. The first one was Citizencoin what went in the wrong direction. ROScoin was taken over by Vegasguy. ROScoin was 8 month managed by me. It had a ICO price of 25 sats and hit 278 at the highest level. It is currently still trading on Bittrex at around ICO levels and this is pretty rarely in altcoin world.

I will launch a new coin and the plan is to achieve the same success as ROSCoin. The cost of ROSCoin was so high that the real profit for the original ICO was nothing, i even made a loss on it. The website was pretty expensive, then services like Mobile staking was paid for and never been delivered etc.

Freedom coin will be a totally new coin that will have again a fair ICO price that give the opportunity for all ICO investors to make profit out of it. ICO money will be better invested and no services will be paid before they were delivered. To make sure that we don't make the same mistakes as before.

There are some people that follow me, and call me a scammer, some of them call me a brilliant trader. It is all up to you to decide if you join this project or not. Investing in altcoins is always a risk. Even investing in real banks was a risk, remember the bank crisis and how much people lost in Greece because of this.

The coin will be ICO friendly, meaning. NO POW as with all those big mining farms, it is terrible and it doesn't give people fair chance to mine enough coins, those mining farms are mining 80% of all coins, all for free. only electricity cost and most of the time those big mining farms are located in countries with a electricty cost of almost nothing. So I don't need any mining pools. This is different then with ROSCoin as miners dumped a lot and put some pressure on the ICO price of ROS.

POS will be setup very low, why? We don't want to create a lot of inflation.

Superblocks will be available to make sure that people keep coins in wallet and secure the network.

SPECS: X11 - 400,000 FRDC - POS : 1%

EXCHANGES

ROADMAP

1. Exchanges
2. Android Staking Wallet
3. Website
4. Retail - BUY and SELL with FRDC
5. ....
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
escalicha

Activity: 658
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 07:26:38 PM

Getting place! All bitcointalk knows you placebo, lets do it!

kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:27:04 PM

Buy your Freedom and get Rekt?  Roll Eyes
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 07:27:23 PM

i love the logo!

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Sir_Astral

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:27:27 PM

Are you still can't get enough?  Angry
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 07:27:57 PM

Why do you state POW in the Title when there is now POW ?!

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:29:02 PM

Buy your Freedom and get Rekt?  Roll Eyes

Indeed. A lot of poeple were Rekt with ROs? Isn't it? Still trading at ICO price... Rekt are coins like .... lets say all those coins that hit bittrex and are delisted, all the coins that are 90% below ICO price, all the coins that had hidden blocks, ...

but you are right Cheesy
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:29:32 PM

There is a POW for the movement of network Wink else coins will be stucked.
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 07:31:13 PM

Huh

And whats that then:

The coin will be ICO friendly, meaning. NO POW as with all those big mining farms, it is terrible and it doesn't give people fair chance to mine enough coins, those mining farms are mining 80% of all coins, all for free. only electricity cost and most of the time those big mining farms are located in countries with a electricty cost of almost nothing. So I don't need any mining pools. This is different then with ROSCoin as miners dumped a lot and put some pressure on the ICO price of ROS.

jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:34:26 PM

Saying the truth i like the logo, i would like to have a sticker in my laptop Smiley, secondly the price is not cheap but also not expensive for a new coin in the market. At the ICO can i buy at 30 and make a sell order immediately at 100, or I should wait until all coins are bought?
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:35:02 PM

Huh

And whats that then:

Indeed, i don't need mining pool, people can solo mine those blocks, don't worry, the block values will be like 0.000001
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 07:35:32 PM

How you plan the funds refund if ICO fail? 100% ico wall?

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:37:33 PM

How you plan the funds refund if ICO fail? 100% ico wall?

Just cancel. I will make a agreement with the exchange that you will receive all your investments back.
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 07:38:09 PM

Huh

And whats that then:

Indeed, i don't need mining pool, people can solo mine those blocks, don't worry, the block values will be like 0.000001

Yeah but why not directly POS then Huh POW is not necessarily needed for chain movement, lots of POS only coins move flawless too and its much more secure to have a POS only coin instead of a POW/POS Hybrid with 0.000001 rewards where there is a possibility to fork it with big hash especially when there are no pools/big miners.

crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:40:39 PM

ICO and Placebo?! OUT Shocked

placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:40:58 PM

Huh

And whats that then:

Yeah but why not directly POS then Huh POW is not necessarily needed for chain movement, lots of POS only coins move flawless too and its much more secure to have a POS only coin instead of a POW/POS Hybrid with 0.000001 rewards where there is a possibility to fork it with big hash especially when there are no pools/big miners.

Only 1000 POW blocks and then it is fully POS.
TimSweat

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

TimSweat

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:41:33 PM

This will be interesting . What algo ?

kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 09:10:10 PM

placebo thats your retirment project ?
niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 09:19:56 PM

Will be watching, will you be riding the waves like on dibbits?  Grin Grin
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 09:28:44 PM

i love the logo!

Thanks for the compliments, though big resolution logos and other designs are not yet available, but will be very soon.
Lets make this coin a success !

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: