100/SHA256 - 1 (2.3%)
1000/Scrypt - 0 (0%)
1000/X11 - 4 (9.3%)
1000/SHA256 - 1 (2.3%)
400000/X11 - 12 (27.9%)
400000/Scrypt - 5 (11.6%)
400000/SHA256 - 12 (27.9%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]FREEDOMCOIN - Yobit  (Read 46869 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 09:27:29 AM

Not soon but in future Cheesy
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 09:20:04 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2015, 02:14:36 AM by drays

The name of the site looks a bit unprofessional, and hard to spell and remember. Also it creates a lot of questions (for example - what is common between those two projects..?). Even the Devs are different now Smiley

I would suggest to register two different domains: roscoin.org and freedomcoin.org, and redirect them both to the same website for now (you could change that in future if you decide so). That could make things look better and website easier to remember and find.

... this space is not for rent ...
placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:39:31 AM

The name of the site looks a bit unprofessional, and hard to spell and remember. Also it creates a lot of questions (for example - what is common between those two projects..?). Even the Devs are different now Smiley

I would suggest to register two different domains: roscoin.org and freedomcoin.org, and redirect them both to the same website for now (you could change that in future if you decide so). That could make things look better and website easier to remember and find.

Why don't you like the idea of a combined website?

Great work about website placebo.

If you would hold your coins then you won't regrat it, but cryptoworld has changed, it take more time to market yourself. Still trying to get FRDC on bigger exchange as currently not a lot is happening in trading volume because of the low number of investors on Yobit. But i believe that everybody knows me, i'm here, and i will still be here in 2016 - 2017 - 2018... unless i die.

Market yourself - What are you doing exactly to market this coin?
Low vol Yobit -  Well the volume won't change as long as you don't supply a reason for anyone to invest.

What happened to the following??

Short update:

As Bittrex didn't add Freedomcoin i want to launch a so-called interest rate compagn that people will receive BTC when they deposit their FRDC to a certain fund address.

How will it work?

People will be able to send there coins to this fund address and select a given time frame that they want to store there coins. Based on the time frame a specific % will be paid out.

Example: User Michael want to deposit 10,000 FRDC coins for 1 month. What needs to be done?

1. Michael send the 10,000 FRDC to the fund address
2. Michael send a PM with the time frame he wants to keep those funds in that address.
3. I store everything on Google docs so that everybody knows who has deposit money to this address
4. After 1 month those 10,000 FRDC coins will be send back to the original FRDC address and he will receive his interest rate in BTC for the specific time.

What those that mean for existing holders of FRDC?

1. Less coins on the market, so higher price is expecting.
2. People earn BTCs when there coins are locked for a period of time.

That is still the plan, will be active soon.
TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:45:51 AM

Great work about website placebo.

If you would hold your coins then you won't regrat it, but cryptoworld has changed, it take more time to market yourself. Still trying to get FRDC on bigger exchange as currently not a lot is happening in trading volume because of the low number of investors on Yobit. But i believe that everybody knows me, i'm here, and i will still be here in 2016 - 2017 - 2018... unless i die.

Market yourself - What are you doing exactly to market this coin?
Low vol Yobit -  Well the volume won't change as long as you don't supply a reason for anyone to invest.

What happened to the following??

Short update:

As Bittrex didn't add Freedomcoin i want to launch a so-called interest rate compagn that people will receive BTC when they deposit their FRDC to a certain fund address.

How will it work?

People will be able to send there coins to this fund address and select a given time frame that they want to store there coins. Based on the time frame a specific % will be paid out.

Example: User Michael want to deposit 10,000 FRDC coins for 1 month. What needs to be done?

1. Michael send the 10,000 FRDC to the fund address
2. Michael send a PM with the time frame he wants to keep those funds in that address.
3. I store everything on Google docs so that everybody knows who has deposit money to this address
4. After 1 month those 10,000 FRDC coins will be send back to the original FRDC address and he will receive his interest rate in BTC for the specific time.

What those that mean for existing holders of FRDC?

1. Less coins on the market, so higher price is expecting.
2. People earn BTCs when there coins are locked for a period of time.

That is still the plan, will be active soon.

lol, learnt the Soon™ from Greg?
Nonetheless a post I suppose is a good sign....

drays
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:00:24 PM

Well, I like the idea of a combined website, but don't like the name, because as I told above it is long and hard to spell and remember.
But that is not a priority, sure. So do as you think is the best.

andrepierre

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:37:04 PM

Placebo where are you, you got the ico btc and done nothing?

From your OP:

"Freedom coin will be a totally new coin that will have again a fair ICO price that give the opportunity for all ICO investors to make profit out of it. ICO money will be better invested and no services will be paid before they were delivered. To make sure that we don't make the same mistakes as before."

INDEED YOU MAKE NO MORE MISTAKES BECAUSE YOU DO NOTHING!!!
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:51:49 PM

Both coins are created by Placebo that is why he joined the two coins/web site. It is cheaper to have one instead of two.

Orignal Ros thread shows Developer: Placebo
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=769857.0

From your OP:

"Freedom coin will be a totally new coin that will have again a fair ICO price that give the opportunity for all ICO investors to make profit out of it. ICO money will be better invested and no services will be paid before they were delivered. To make sure that we don't make the same mistakes as before."

He always does nothing except pump and dump. I pretty sure there is not one thing that he has said that he has done. Then he waits until the bag holds dump on his buys then he pumps it to sucker people into his coin so he can dump on them. That is why he will be around in 2016, 2017 and on because he is a liar and a professional scammer.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:28:06 PM

Both coins are created by Placebo that is why he joined the two coins/web site. It is cheaper to have one instead of two.

Orignal Ros thread shows Developer: Placebo
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=769857.0

From your OP:

He always does nothing except pump and dump. I pretty sure there is not one thing that he has said that he has done. Then he waits until the bag holds dump on his buys then he pumps it to sucker people into his coin so he can dump on them. That is why he will be around in 2016, 2017 and on because he is a liar and a professional scammer.

Was the Android wallet delivered, yes, it was. Is the website up and running, yes, it is. I don't force people to press the sell button or the buy button. Like 1000 other coins, i'm still here and that cannot be said by scam coins.
andrepierre

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:39:38 PM

With respect I invested in FreedomCoin and not RosCoin!!!

Why did you not tell community at launch you have a double agenda and use investors btc for another coin.

PS: An android wallet cost less than 2 btc, please tell the investors what you have done with your order ico btc?
AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 07:41:33 PM

Why did you not tell community at launch you have a double agenda and use investors btc for another coin.
if he told that no one was going to invest

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
wildduck
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:53:37 PM

Ohh fudding for cheap coins Smiley
andrepierre

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:04:41 PM

Ohh fudding for cheap coins Smiley

I think it is cheap enough already lol.
TheInfidel

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:11:31 PM

Maybe this "coin" can get burned by BARR or something else.
That way maybe we can all some satoshis back from this bag of ***

Dexter12

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:32:54 PM

^This!!
I dont know why he is doing such a crap move. The website is .... as well! 2 Coins on 1 site looks totally stupid and unprofessionell.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:33:13 PM

Guys, you already bought this coin, which actually means you have/had some trust in placebo, or at least in his pumping skills. Its easy to understand your frustration now, but the story is not over yet Smiley. With all the respect, if you are so impatient, please either dump it and move forward, or try to be constructive. Such attacks will bring nothing good to your investment, and could just discourage the dev from further work.

I would also prefer to let Roscoin go its way (sink or not, don't really care). But from other hand such dedication of the Dev to its first (or second) coin, gives me some confidence in his integrity (yes, taking into account all scam accusations, this word looks strange when applied to placebo, but something tells me he has integrity; I didn't actually see him blatantly lying, you just have to be cautious with what he tells, and do interpret it the right way).

TheInfidel

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:58:26 AM

Is it soon™ yet?
Maybe put a countdown to soon™?

drays
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 02:04:46 PM

Is there a working block explorer for this coin? The official one (http://104.238.171.42/) is down, the website doesn't contain BE by some reason, only pictures and downloads are there...  Sad

TheInfidel

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 02:40:10 PM

Is there a working block explorer for this coin? The official one (http://104.238.171.42/) is down, the website doesn't contain BE by some reason, only pictures and downloads are there...  Sad

Oh, really? Why does that not surprise me....

TheInfidel

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 09:33:52 PM

So, what did our money buy "MoonBoy" for X'mas? Anything good?

wildduck
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:12:08 AM

Well i`m not sure about this one but i made plenty with ros coin so i like placebo coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: