Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:59:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about Sr Member Account  (Read 931 times)
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:24:33 PM

I am offered to buy a Sr member account with following trust.
Trust: -4 : - 2 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!.
I want to know if I can join signature campaigns with this trust? Is it possible to get my ratings change to positive or neutral if I prove my integerity to forum members?

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:27:14 PM

You probably can join a signature campaign, but the overall rates will be much lower then if the account had neutral trust.

You might be able to get the negative trust ratings removed if you can resolve whatever reasons that caused the account to receive negative trust in the first place. If whatever scam accusation against the account is still active/unresolved, then you will most likely not be able to get the negative rating removed
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:31:22 PM

How much is he asking for it? If the price is over 0.15, I wouldn't buy it. Not many signature campaigns accept members with negative trust, so the ROI will be slow. Also, if the account has scammed for a lot of money, it will be hard to build reputation back up.
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:41:51 PM

You probably can join a signature campaign, but the overall rates will be much lower then if the account had neutral trust.

You might be able to get the negative trust ratings removed if you can resolve whatever reasons that caused the account to receive negative trust in the first place. If whatever scam accusation against the account is still active/unresolved, then you will most likely not be able to get the negative rating removed
Thanks for replying
How much is he asking for it? If the price is over 0.15, I wouldn't buy it. Not many signature campaigns accept members with negative trust, so the ROI will be slow. Also, if the account has scammed for a lot of money, it will be hard to build reputation back up.
He asked me to make offer.I dont know what should be the right price for it

Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 10:57:42 PM

It's more like 0.05BTC, max. Most signature campaigns do at least 50% off their rates; the ROI is going to be horrifically slow.

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:58:23 PM

Doubt negative feedback will be removed. Even if sig campaigns allow it, you'll get bad rates and to make up for that you'll need to make more posts. Now you have the risk of the account getting banned if those posts look spammy or off topic. Have other accounts? Dont forget about the ban evasion on all your accounts if that bought one gets banned for spam.

So, do you still think the account is worth the time, effort and risk? You might think you're getting a deal but you're really not.

BTW, negative feedback was left for a reason. Do you really want to also support someone who could be a scammer?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:59:02 PM

I had sold a negative trust senior account in the past for ~.1BTC, however this was when similar neutral accounts were selling for in the ~.35 to .4 range. From what I have seen while browsing selling threads is that prices have declined substantially since then, with senior accounts sometimes selling for somewhere in the .2BTC range (although even this is outdated).

It is a free market, however you should probably should not pay more then ~.05 or so for an account as described
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 11:09:36 PM

It's more like 0.05BTC, max. Most signature campaigns do at least 50% off their rates; the ROI is going to be horrifically slow.
I was thinking to offer .01 btc thanks you saved me 0.05 lol
Doubt negative feedback will be removed. Even if sig campaigns allow it, you'll get bad rates and to make up for that you'll need to make more posts. Now you have the risk of the account getting banned if those posts look spammy or off topic. Have other accounts? Dont forget about the ban evasion on all your accounts if that bought one gets banned for spam.

So, do you still think the account is worth the time, effort and risk? You might think you're getting a deal but you're really not.

BTW, negative feedback was left for a reason. Do you really want to also support someone who could be a scammer?
Oh I didn't know that it would put my this account to risk as well.I definitely dont want to help scammers on the contrary I might help the victims by making up for their loss to some extent
I had sold a negative trust senior account in the past for ~.1BTC, however this was when similar neutral accounts were selling for in the ~.35 to .4 range. From what I have seen while browsing selling threads is that prices have declined substantially since then, with senior accounts sometimes selling for somewhere in the .2BTC range (although even this is outdated).

It is a free market, however you should probably should not pay more then ~.05 or so for an account as described
Okay I will offer him 0.05 if he refuses,I wont buy it

foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 04:18:55 AM

I want to know if I can join signature campaigns with this trust? Is it possible to get my ratings change to positive or neutral if I prove my integerity to forum members?
if i were you, i prefer to buy Full member account which almost become Sr.member with one or two weeks with neutral trust.
trust is very important, so if you have neg trust that would be a bad history on you.
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 04:43:22 AM

If you buy an account with Negative Trust, even if you are not the person who used that account and gained the negative trust, you will carry that with you when you buy that account, even if you are going to use it just for signature campaigns. If you notice accounts buyers in Digital Goods section and Auctions section they ask a lot of questions before buying the account, because when the ownership is transferred, you will carry that username with you along with the trust regardless if positive or negative.

Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 10:17:10 AM

if i were you, i prefer to buy Full member account which almost become Sr.member with one or two weeks with neutral trust.
trust is very important, so if you have neg trust that would be a bad history on you.

I had no intention to buy Sr member Account I was looking for Jr member account few days back when I was still a newbie and had created the thread for the same.The said Sr member himself offered me his account

jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 10:47:33 AM

I dont know if FastBets campaign is still running but Negative trusted users can still join but with 50% of the rates
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 10:51:08 AM

why buy a Sr account to begin with? Just stick to your own account, engage in conversations and "level up" the normal way... Smiley
Patejl

Activity: 532

You have eyes but can see Mt. Tai?!

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 10:55:00 AM

You can join yobit's campaign, but they offer ridiculously low pay-per-post rates. But they don't care much about the quality, you can just keepposting in off-topic and you'll earn.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

jt byte

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 10:56:57 AM

why buy a Sr account to begin with? Just stick to your own account, engage in conversations and "level up" the normal way... Smiley

Because it is allowed and you can earn much more than with a newbie, and requires almost 1 year to become senior.
jdebunt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 11:04:28 AM

Because it is allowed and you can earn much more than with a newbie, and requires almost 1 year to become senior.

Maybe you missed the memo but there is a valid reason for that. Most people behave like animals on these forums, and the weed needs to be cut out at an early stage.

I know it is "allowed" to buy accounts, I just personally don't see the point in trying to "game the system" by doing so. Maybe I'm just old-fashioned Smiley
jt byte

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 11:11:54 AM

Maybe you missed the memo but there is a valid reason for that. Most people behave like animals on these forums, and the weed needs to be cut out at an early stage.

I know it is "allowed" to buy accounts, I just personally don't see the point in trying to "game the system" by doing so. Maybe I'm just old-fashioned Smiley

I understand you, it is not ethical to buy account as it represent a "personalty" of someone else which invested his time to grow it, but nowadays we can see that even Legendary account are being sold so people don't care much for their account.
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 11:42:01 AM

I dont know if FastBets campaign is still running but Negative trusted users can still join but with 50% of the rates
You can join yobit's campaign, but they offer ridiculously low pay-per-post rates. But they don't care much about the quality, you can just keepposting in off-topic and you'll earn.
It would still be higher than Jr member I guess?

jt byte

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 11:46:19 AM

It would still be higher than Jr member I guess?

Fastbets hasnt posted since 7 August i think so i doubt that their campaign is still running, about yobit it pays 0.0003 per post which is higher than any Jr. member signature campaign rate.
jdebunt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 12:34:42 PM

I understand you, it is not ethical to buy account as it represent a "personalty" of someone else which invested his time to grow it, but nowadays we can see that even Legendary account are being sold so people don't care much for their account.

These transactions always involve two sides, and both parties are acting in an unethical way Smiley

I do care for my account, it's been around for quite some time & finally hit Legendary status last week lol Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: