Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:37:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: We have two options
We reward 2.5 coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 5 coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We reward 1 coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 2 coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We reward 1% POS coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 1% POS coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We keep everything like it is.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment  (Read 193110 times)
moneycharm

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:43:16 AM

Web wallet is great. Good work. This coin has interesting progress. I am looking for the next steps from roadmap. STEPS Forum and STEPS Payment Gateway!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stepscoinmarket

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:11:23 PM

Afternoon all.

We have reached an agreement with @stepscoinmarket  This will enable our community members to purchase a trend micro activation code for 5,000 Steps.

This service is for Trend Micro Maximum Security 10! You'll need to download a free trial and activate it it once you have installed the trial version. For security reasons, I won't be posting a link to the Trend Micro site. I have always said that people shouldn't links posted or quoted unless it's in the OP. I will ask DEV to link the Trend Micro site if he is happy.

I will be acting as an escrow for this service to protect both the seller and the buyer. If you wish to take this offer up, please PM me.

Once the Payment has been made confirmed by myself I will then forward on a code for you to activate your licence.

I am usually around most of the day 07:00 - 22:00 GMT  ( UK )outside of these hours you may experience some delays.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do let me or the DEV team know

LP

I remind you that our offer is still valid  Smiley
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:43:27 PM

Afternoon all.

We have reached an agreement with @stepscoinmarket  This will enable our community members to purchase a trend micro activation code for 5,000 Steps.

This service is for Trend Micro Maximum Security 10! You'll need to download a free trial and activate it it once you have installed the trial version. For security reasons, I won't be posting a link to the Trend Micro site. I have always said that people shouldn't links posted or quoted unless it's in the OP. I will ask DEV to link the Trend Micro site if he is happy.

I will be acting as an escrow for this service to protect both the seller and the buyer. If you wish to take this offer up, please PM me.

Once the Payment has been made confirmed by myself I will then forward on a code for you to activate your licence.

I am usually around most of the day 07:00 - 22:00 GMT  ( UK )outside of these hours you may experience some delays.

LP

If anyone is interested in this offer, please do PM me, I am acting as the escrow for this. Smiley

LP

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:08:03 PM

I wrote a summary for our community regarding Steps, this will be very helpful for anyone in our community who would like to assist us marketing Steps.

Steps have experienced developers and it took months of planning before we launched our coin. Our main aim is to develop a coin with real world use, including a new forum and a market place. This is a long term project and we would like this coin to be on exchanges which reflect this.

Since Steps was listed on Yobit and Bluetrade, it is one of the top coins each day on volume. This is a legit coin and we try to make sure we do everything possible to achieve this. The code of Steps was also reviewed by Earlz, a trusted reviewer of altcoins. Earlz commented as follows: “Code Quality Grade A. This coin has pretty much perfect code quality, no apparent network problems…” (review of full report: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173385.msg12487144#msg12487144

We pride ourselves that we have a big, loyal community, something which is reflected well in the BCT thread, it is very unusual to have a thread with no negative comments and we make sure that the community is updated on a frequent basis.

We as developers have a long term vision and for more community trust both devs; altcoinsteps and andrepierre made public their personal Steps wallet addresses in the OP.

The bct thread is as follows: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173385.0

This is a long term project and our first phase is to establish another forum for altcoins and address short comings in current forums; including a more secure platform.

In a short period of time we have already launched our Android Staking Wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mystphysx.wallet.Steps_Qt

Version 1 of our website is live. Small details are important to us; including “terms of use” and “website disclaimer”. Something that is not even available on most  altcoin websites. Please feel free to look at our website, which includes an online wallet. The website address is: www.altcoinsteps.com

*An online wallet for Steps is available with added security of 2fa.

We already established a Steps Altcoin Foundation to assist with the  adoption, trading and cryptocurrencies knowledge and resources.
Steps is a DPOS coin and investors will be rewarded for staking Steps bigger POS blocks will be to block 60100 and over time the rewards increase. In this way we make sure Steps is better distributed.
DPOS detail as follow:

100% POS
Block Time: 5 minutes
Minimum Staking Age: 24 hours
Maximum Staking Age: 180 days
after block 60100 the POS will be 1% per year.
Total Supply 19 000 000 Steps

*Current Supply: 9243127.173
* For detailed information about rewards for DPOS see “Proof of Reward”   in OP (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173385)

Planning for Steps was important since it launched, we want a coin with real life purposes and not  only a fancy wallet. We believe a solid foundation must be laid and that is what we are doing now.

We also work with some of the most trusted developers and community members, we believe if we all work harder we can make a positive contribution to altcoins as a whole.

These are just a few of our developments, we call this coin Steps for a reason. We take one Step at a time and our goal is to make Steps one of the best and most user friendly coins in the industry.
stepscoinmarket

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:30:53 PM

Afternoon all.

LP

If anyone is interested in this offer, please do PM me, I am acting as the escrow for this. Smiley

LP

Buying through this escrow is the only option. We have edited our pages.  If you’re not 100% satisfied with the software, request a full refund within 24 hours after your purchase. No hassle. Because package contains much more than just antivirus software.
Allforone

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:09:57 PM

This coin has really come along way in a short time

andrepierre

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:16:34 PM

I received this response from Steak Cloud this evening, I suggest the community must tweet so Steps can be added to Steak Cloud. This will help to increase the value of Steps!!!

I am very impressed with the information you have taken the time to put theatergoer for your request. Steak Cloud is committed to improving atcoin value for all supported payout coins.

We are currently reviewing your request, please note that an active community with miners are a key driver when adding coins to Steak Cloud. We charge no fee to add coins and as a result we would appreciate very much if you could please inform your community of your request to us to added to Steak Cloud as a payout option and also how we are able to increase Steps value on exchanges. Promoting this on social media and all other available channels will give Steps much better exposure and more than likely result in a successful listing on Steak Cloud.

Thank you again for contacting us,

Regards

Steak Cloud - Increase altcoin value!
lentzaj

Activity: 474
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:37:07 PM

I received this response from Steak Cloud this evening, I suggest the community must tweet so Steps can be added to Steak Cloud. This will help to increase the value of Steps!!!

I am very impressed with the information you have taken the time to put theatergoer for your request. Steak Cloud is committed to improving atcoin value for all supported payout coins.

We are currently reviewing your request, please note that an active community with miners are a key driver when adding coins to Steak Cloud. We charge no fee to add coins and as a result we would appreciate very much if you could please inform your community of your request to us to added to Steak Cloud as a payout option and also how we are able to increase Steps value on exchanges. Promoting this on social media and all other available channels will give Steps much better exposure and more than likely result in a successful listing on Steak Cloud.

Regards

Why not coinwallet.io as well? .23BTC to join. 13,000 users. I want to add DUB on there, so I contacted them. Plus an additional node is always good.

Contact info: coinwallet.co@gmail.com

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
   ▄█▀▄███▀▀▄█ ▀███████▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
  ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▄███ ██▄▀████▀▄██ ██▄▀▄
 ██▄▀█████ ████▄▀██▀▄████ ██▀▄
 █▀▄ ██▄▀██ ███████▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█
▄▀▄█ ████▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀█████▀▄▀█▄
▀▄██ ███▀▄█▄▀█████▀▄██▄▀███▀▄█▄▀█
█▄▀██ █▀▄███▄▀███▀▄████▄▀█▀▄███▄▀
 ██▄ ▄██████▄▀█▀▄██████▄▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄
  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
  ▀ ███ ██████▀▄▀███████▀▄▀████▀
   ▀████ ███▀▄███ ████▀▄██ ██▀
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
andrepierre

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:38:24 PM

Regards

Why not coinwallet.io as well? .23BTC to join. 13,000 users. I want to add DUB on there, so I contacted them. Plus an additional node is always good.

Contact info: coinwallet.co@gmail.com

Thank you I will look into it.
m3rt1x

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 06:27:29 AM

Great-great job on the website guys!Being just at version 1 but still such a great outcome!Impressive!Go team Steps!
moneycharm

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 10:40:59 AM

Join to STEPS slack. Follow link on https://altcoinsteps.com/. It is a nice chat place.
andrepierre

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:07:11 PM

This morning we received confirmation that Steps will be added in the next 24 hours to Steak Cloud, you will be able to mine and get paid in Steps. This will increase the value of Steps!!!

Twitter from steakcloud;

Steak Cloud™@steakcloud
Good news @altcoinsteps we have started the process. Mining of #STEPS will be ready by tomorrow.

http://steakcloud.com
m3rt1x

Activity: 484

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:13:37 PM

This morning we received confirmation that Steps will be added in the next 24 hours to Steak Cloud, you will be able to mine and get paid in Steps. This will increase the value of Steps!!!

Twitter from steakcloud;

Steak Cloud™@steakcloud
Good news @altcoinsteps we have started the process. Mining of #STEPS will be ready by tomorrow.

This is great news!
LordPiccolo

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:41:29 PM

Twitter from steakcloud;

Steak Cloud™@steakcloud

This is great news!

I don't have a lot of hash these days but I'll point my GPU there for sure

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
andrepierre

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:05:27 PM

NEWS: @AltcoinSteps now ready to mine @steakcloud. Use your STEPS address as your username! http://steakcloud.com/
Steak Cloud

Activity: 250

Gain Real Value On Exchanges

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 07:08:04 PM

Hello Steps community,

STEPS is now ready to mine at Steak Cloud!

Use your STEPS address as your username when mining!

Here is some more info on how to get started
http://steakcloud.com/getting_started

Regards

http://steakcloud.com/  

Proof Of Stake And Proof Of Work Mining Platform! http://www.steakcloud.com
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:37:52 PM

Atm I've invested all my gambling money in some other coins/projects, but when I earn some more, STEPS is definitely high on my priority list.
It's not only the pace of loading the QT wallet, synchronizing and transactions, but also the dedication of the devs and community that I witness here.
I get some very good vibes here about a serious attempt to drag altcoins out of the cesspool that it has become.
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:43:46 PM

Anyone use Steps android staking wallet?

I have some STEPS in android wallet for a few days, but
nothing staked. No new coins.
LordPiccolo

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:51:45 PM

The network has quite a high pos difficulty and you need family hefty chunks for constant stakes.

Can any one else offer any feedback on their experience?

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
andrepierre

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:52:49 PM

I am aware some holders stake with android wallet, will be back with an answer for you as soon as possible.

I do know the whole community stake so also depend on staking weight.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: