Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:28:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: We have two options
We reward 2.5 coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 5 coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We reward 1 coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 2 coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We reward 1% POS coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 1% POS coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We keep everything like it is.

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment  (Read 193110 times)
ReturnOfTheMAC

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:19:54 AM

Announcement: Steps Marketplace

Steps Market will be live tonight, take note you can only buy services offered by Steps tonight. We will add the facility for items for sale by users tomorrow.

Wow, do you guys ever sleep???  Cheesy

Glad I held a few of my STEPS coins back and didn't put everything into STEPS shares.

Looking forward to it!

We do sleep when we need some new ideas Smiley

So far we put up one part of the marketplace

https://altcoinsteps.com/marketplace/other

There is only one item(service) available for purchase, tomorrow we will continue to add features to the marketplace(the facility for items for sale by users)

Fantastic work you guys - Very slick indeed!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AltcoinSteps (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 02:26:01 AM

Steps Market will be live tonight, take note you can only buy services offered by Steps tonight. We will add the facility for items for sale by users tomorrow.

Wow, do you guys ever sleep???  Cheesy

Glad I held a few of my STEPS coins back and didn't put everything into STEPS shares.

Looking forward to it!

We do sleep when we need some new ideas Smiley

So far we put up one part of the marketplace

https://altcoinsteps.com/marketplace/other

There is only one item(service) available for purchase, tomorrow we will continue to add features to the marketplace(the facility for items for sale by users)

Fantastic work you guys - Very slick indeed!
the other part is by far better Smiley

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:53:26 AM

As soon as we're allowed to sell other items on the market place, I'll start putting up some items for sale. I have Printer cartridges for a few different models, I might put up a new FIFA 16 for PS4 too.

LP

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
ReturnOfTheMAC

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:03:11 AM

As soon as we're allowed to sell other items on the market place, I'll start putting up some items for sale. I have Printer cartridges for a few different models, I might put up a new FIFA 16 for PS4 too.

LP

Awesome! Looking forwards to this. Shame about people dumping today - 'Buy the rumor, sell the news' is not a good idea when the coin has minimum exposure to begin with. You would have been well advised to hold until it gets listed on Poloniex before considering cashing out but it's done now.

LordPiccolo

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:24:16 AM

LP

Awesome! Looking forwards to this. Shame about people dumping today - 'Buy the rumor, sell the news' is not a good idea when the coin has minimum exposure to begin with. You would have been well advised to hold until it gets listed on Poloniex before considering cashing out but it's done now.

We do have a lot of new people to crypto in Steps and they tend to panic and dump which is something they will hopefully grow out of.

Anything I sell on the market will be for Steps only and I won't be dropping any coins back onto the market either.

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:47:48 AM

Update: Steps Shares

So far we sold 100 shares for the Steps Cloud Staking, we still have positions available.

So what are the benefits of buying shares in the staking pool?

Also i have some steps in my online staysafe wallet. does it stake even if my web browser inst open im logged out and my computer off?

and I sent 1000's of coins to my account but i cant send it out.  Undecided I check my wallet and it says I have my coin. but the web wallet is saying it doesn't. im very confused. Can someone please help me with these questions. Thank you!
raetsch explained benefits very well so will just quote him
benefits:
one share is 1000 steps, 1000shares are 1000000 steps. it will be the biggest "wallet" and take a huge amount of pos-blocks.
if you have only 10k steps for example, you get one every 3 days (or so). the chance you get more with cloud staking should be much higher, but depends on sold shares.

steps is not on stay safe wallet, the webwallet is not staking, also the purchase balance here "https://altcoinsteps.com/account/wallets" is not same as the web wallet balance or addresses, there was option to withdraw coins from the purchase balance but due to a small bug was removed(will be returned as soon as ready), meanwhile if you want to withdraw from that balance you can PM me.

uh sorry, i always get confused with the different wallet-services...
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:19:26 PM

Great news about marketplace, got plenty of electronics i can list!! Smiley With the pool what will you do if say only 150-200 shares are sold? will you carry on with that or make up the difference with Team member's coins? seems like a good idea to me!?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:19:32 PM

a new exchange has opened up "1ex.trade" looks very promising
they do require proof of Developer
they have not yet added any altcoins
but are accepting requests

https://1ex.trade/index.php

https://1ex.trade/about.php
https://1ex.trade/our-security.php
https://1ex.trade/fee-schedule.php
LordPiccolo

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:09:01 PM

Hey guys.

When you get a moment please consider tweeting POLONIEX.  Steps deserves a bigger exchange that has the right values in crypto.

I consider POLONIEX to be the best exchange, yes they are strict and have set rules and values and that's what makes they provide an excellent service.

Please tweet them and ask for a steps addition.

You can see my tweets over at @lordpiccolo640

Over and out LP

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:50:02 PM

Please if you havnt already done , fill out https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest , if u have do it again! Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
AltcoinSteps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 09:17:11 PM

Great news about marketplace, got plenty of electronics i can list!! Smiley With the pool what will you do if say only 150-200 shares are sold? will you carry on with that or make up the difference with Team member's coins? seems like a good idea to me!?
Thank you for your suggestion and this probably is something we will consider. However there is still two days left to buy Steps Shares. We declared our wallets in the OP and if the community are in agreement we can consider to send some of the coins to Steps Staker.

ReturnOfTheMAC

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:21:40 PM

Thank you for your suggestion and this probably is something we will consider. However there is still two days left to buy Steps Shares. We declared our wallets in the OP and if the community are in agreement we can consider to send some of the coins to Steps Staker.

Lower the admin fee for large buy-ins. I would love to buy 100 shares but I'm not paying 5000 STEPS in fees. Smiley

andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:32:26 PM

Lower the admin fee for large buy-ins. I would love to buy 100 shares but I'm not paying 5000 STEPS in fees. Smiley

Interesting suggestion and under consideration, I think we need some community feedback here?

Community please discuss?
ReturnOfTheMAC

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:40:52 PM

Interesting suggestion and under consideration, I think we need some community feedback here?

Please do team! Also - I have just submitted a polo request for STEPS outlining our three big developments to date, hopefully they like it!

ReturnOfTheMAC

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:52:05 PM

I bought quite a few shares and didn't mind paying the fee since I'm assuming it's going into development of the coin, so it's win/win imo.

I also looked at it as each share will return a higher reward than staking in my wallet, even with the 50 STEPS cost.

It's too high imo. 5000 Steps will never be made back in terms of staking with the pool vs continuing staking on my PC in optimal chunks.

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:17:44 PM

i wld definitely say there should be discount for larger buy ins. Not sure if sttarting price of 50 is too high, reward is moving up quick and a mill will stake prob 1/5-1/6 of all coins. you could make it for a longer period perhaps? say 5 weeks instead of a month, then less hassle than changing price for those already bought??

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
AltcoinSteps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 10:26:49 PM

i wld definitely say there should be discount for larger buy ins. Not sure if sttarting price of 50 is too high, reward is moving up quick and a mill will stake prob 1/5-1/6 of all coins. you could make it for a longer period perhaps? say 5 weeks instead of a month, then less hassle than changing price for those already bought??
making period longer is a good option but is everyone willing to lock their funds for longer time

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:33:30 PM

what wld be ideal wld be if you could have a permanent pool, as long as rewards are going anyways,and people could buy in and out at will , maybe in week chunks??

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:02:45 PM

Absolutely against this idea.
It is a chance for the investors with less coins, to get some more stakes. Why should they treated worse than somebody who has more coins? They already are with normal pos.
AltcoinSteps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 11:27:05 PM

what wld be ideal wld be if you could have a permanent pool, as long as rewards are going anyways,and people could buy in and out at will , maybe in week chunks??
that will ruin the staking power to much times and with 24 hours minimum staking age will be not good for the ones that stay, the pool is permanent, at least until DPOS ends, but staking is split in 30 days rounds.
When 1st round ends, everyone will be able to get back his share + coins earned from the staking, but if someone wants to continue staking in round 2 and does not want to cash out his shares, he can get in that round with no fee and meanwhile withdraw only coins earned from staking pool, this should be better alternative

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: