Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:00:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: We have two options
We reward 2.5 coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 5 coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We reward 1 coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 2 coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We reward 1% POS coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 1% POS coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We keep everything like it is.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment  (Read 193110 times)
ReturnOfTheMAC

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:46:44 PM

Back at 2K Smiley

Yep someone put the breaks - clearly there are people trying to accumulate. No matter - still only 4.56 BTC to 5000 sat - which is what I would call the minimum reasonable price. 5000 floor by the weekends end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Frogman
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 01:14:43 AM

Back at 2K Smiley

Yep someone put the breaks - clearly there are people trying to accumulate. No matter - still only 4.56 BTC to 5000 sat - which is what I would call the minimum reasonable price. 5000 floor by the weekends end.

5000sat this weekend? wat will it be in mid november? could this be a dollar coin very soon?  Shocked
ReturnOfTheMAC

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:25:28 AM

Back at 2K Smiley

5000sat this weekend? wat will it be in mid november? could this be a dollar coin very soon?  Shocked

Probably not soon - but it will be 10c a coin before Christmas - mark my words.

YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:33:57 AM

Back at 2K Smiley

Marking this while staking like a boss Wink
ReturnOfTheMAC

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:48:48 AM

Back at 2K Smiley

5000sat this weekend? wat will it be in mid november? could this be a dollar coin very soon?  Shocked

Likewise - the beauty is its one of the few coins that incentivises people to hold - even as the price climbs!

Side question for the devs: Any chance we could get a staking calculator built? e.g.

- Enter the number of coins you hold
- Enter the approximate block your coins matured for staking
- Enter the block to count up to
- Your expected stakings (provided no withdrawals are made and all stakings are left to stake) = XXXX

LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:11:37 AM

Back at 2K Smiley

Welcome to Steps Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
LordPiccolo

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:12:20 AM

Back at 2K Smiley

5000sat this weekend? wat will it be in mid november? could this be a dollar coin very soon?  Shocked

Likewise - the beauty is its one of the few coins that incentivises people to hold - even as the price climbs!

Side question for the devs: Any chance we could get a staking calculator built? e.g.

- Your expected stakings (provided no withdrawals are made and all stakings are left to stake) = XXXX

Do you mean a calculator similar to net for instance? It says when and what your stakes will be?

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
ReturnOfTheMAC

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:51:40 AM

Back at 2K Smiley

Do you mean a calculator similar to net for instance? It says when and what your stakes will be?

Sort of - More like "With this number of coins, staking from this block, until this block you generate an estimated X number of steps.

It's a great way to help newcomers understand the value of buying and holding rather than dumping as soon as it goes up. Also helps us advertise - With 100,000 coins you could generate XX thousand coins by Christmas if you buy and hold now!

LordPiccolo

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:54:01 AM

Back at 2K Smiley

Sort of - More like "With this number of coins, staking from this block, until this block you generate an estimated X number of steps.

It's a great way to help newcomers understand the value of buying and holding rather than dumping as soon as it goes up. Also helps us advertise - With 100,000 coins you could generate XX thousand coins by Christmas if you buy and hold now!

Nice shout, I'll PM altcoinsteps later and see what he says

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
IOC_Lov3rs

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 12:27:10 PM

what purpose STEPS ?
AltcoinSteps (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 01:10:53 PM

Back at 2K Smiley

The staking calculator sounds like a great idea and I will start to investigate to see if it is viable to do it.  This will be added to my to do list in future.  We need to prioritise our roadmap and make sure we deliver on our promises. We do have a few more surprises for the Steps community but our main focus now is to finish our forum.

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 01:16:02 PM

what purpose STEPS ?

My refer you to our roadmap in the OP.

So far we delivered on all our promises, the next Steps will be to launch our forum and make our marketplace a reality.

We work effortlessly do evolve Steps and find more opportunities for real world uses. This week we announced our association with UberPay and Steps is now included on their online wallet - http://uberpay.io

We also launched our android staking wallet earlier and this is available at google play, please see OP for further detail and to download. We will evolve our website and in the mean time we also have the facility that you can store your coin in our online wallet at www.altcoinsteps.com

Work never stop and more interesting announcements will be made soon.
YAdaminer

Activity: 829

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:21:52 PM

Back at 2K Smiley

Welcome to Steps Smiley

Thank you.
I'm folowing STEPS from the start and I must say I'm impressed with what you guys are doing here.
Small steps for STEPS success!
merl52

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:00:43 PM

Well we bine saying for while now get those Steps coin cause the price is going as more investor realize that this coin is unique and the Dev are doing what they said they would ALTCOINSTEPS AND GRANDWEST ARE TRUE TO THERE WORD THEY HAVE DONE EVERYTHING THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO AND EVEN  MORE ....                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Steps has a strong community and growing every day we have so many thing coming to make even better .We are on 3 exchange and more will follow soon ...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Join are community today get those Steps coin  today make right choice  and STEPS  IS THE BEST INVESTMENT OF 2015...
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 07:47:04 PM

I'm absolutely impressed with the progression of this coin everyday!

I would be shocked if this coin didn't end up in the top 10 on coinmarketcap.com!  Cheesy

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 07:56:42 PM

Well we bine saying for while now get those Steps coin cause the price is going as more investor realize that this coin is unique and the Dev are doing what they said they would ALTCOINSTEPS AND GRANDWEST ARE TRUE TO THERE WORD THEY HAVE DONE EVERYTHING THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO AND EVEN  MORE ....                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Steps has a strong community and growing every day we have so many thing coming to make even better .We are on 3 exchange and more will follow soon ...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Join are community today get those Steps coin  today make right choice  and STEPS  IS THE BEST INVESTMENT OF 2015...

The problem is that 2015 is almost finished....
Steak Cloud

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

Gain Real Value On Exchanges

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 08:05:11 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2015, 08:22:53 PM by Steak Cloud

Hello Community,

This is a quick message from Steak Cloud to let you all know that we are working with you to make a new altcoin environment!

Keep you the great work!

Regards

Steak Cloud support

https://steakcloud.com

Steak Cloud's posts are not to be seen as an endorsements to any coins we support, we support coins that are following the same values and trends that we work towards, however, we cannot guarantee that any of the coins we support will always follow our values and trend.

Proof Of Stake And Proof Of Work Mining Platform! http://www.steakcloud.com
LordPiccolo

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 08:08:07 PM

And 2016 is nearly upon us, steps will be big next year!

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
ReturnOfTheMAC

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:05:54 PM

And 2016 is nearly upon us, steps will be big next year!

You know it!

SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:25:08 PM

It's time to begin - now count it in... 5, 6 ,7 ,8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NO-h9PFum4
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: