Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:38:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard)  (Read 961402 times)
sealofsun

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:36:42 PM

exp bad coin
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 06:55:53 PM

Try repost colorful banners trying to make this shit look like a worthy alternative to SCORE while in reality its nothing else but smoke and mirrors. Flickr schoolboys gotta get few more pennies from them this weekend.

tolikkk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 07:50:30 PM

unfortunately, to create competition did not work, maybe due to the fact that no certainty with smart contracts software for which is in the early stages of development, so that the platform, as the idea of a top priority on smart contracts, it seems empty, and to compete in this sphere with ETH unlikely yet possible  (

but maybe I'm wrong and it's just a  dev's strategic move
ahmad.siddiqi

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:23:06 PM

unfortunately, to create competition did not work, maybe due to the fact that no certainty with smart contracts software for which is in the early stages of development, so that the platform, as the idea of a top priority on smart contracts, it seems empty, and to compete in this sphere with ETH unlikely yet possible  (

but maybe I'm wrong and it's just a  dev's strategic move

Smart contracts are the future and they will come back surely. just have to be patient and dont listen to fudders. They are mostly looking for quick bucks and are mostly very unsuccessful in this space.
figfazah

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 09:09:05 PM

pleased with the latest newsletter, a lot of great stuff!

Awesome update.

Looking forward to buying more bonds.

Thanks for all your hard work. Much more transparency than some of the other coins out there.

newsletter say new team member pay from premine is:

Ahmad Siddiqi  - Software Developer and Investor

this is you making this pumping words "Looking forward to buying more bonds"!  Roll Eyes

you are here say buy EXP.BONDS when you have premine money and price going down every day! expanse is big coordination of scam to sell premine of devs. this is why ahmad.siddiqi is on bitcointalk try and always make people buy his EXP.

i tell my freinds it is not good support this EXP.BONDS to get more EXP to dump when price is go down every day

ahmad.siddiqi

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:00:44 PM

Awesome update.

Thanks for all your hard work. Much more transparency than some of the other coins out there.

this is you making this pumping words "Looking forward to buying more bonds"!  Roll Eyes

you are here say buy EXP.BONDS when you have premine money and price going down every day! expanse is big coordination of scam to sell premine of devs. this is why ahmad.siddiqi is on bitcointalk try and always make people buy his EXP.

i tell my freinds it is not good support this EXP.BONDS to get more EXP to dump when price is go down every day

Nope your lying. I dont get paid anything. I support the project because I believe in it.

I really dont understand whats wrong with you people. Dont you have anything better to do besides FUDDING?

You have some sort of bone to pick with EXP I suppose.

Also since you can't read properly ill help you a bit. I volunteered to be part of the Advisory Board to help with decision making and thats it.

I continue to buy bonds as that is a very good source of income for me. As a matter of fact I find this a great opportunity to buy more.
figfazah

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 02:07:56 AM

Awesome update.

this is you making this pumping words "Looking forward to buying more bonds"!  Roll Eyes

Nope your lying. I dont get paid anything. I support the project because I believe in it.

I really dont understand whats wrong with you people. Dont you have anything better to do besides FUDDING?

Also since you can't read properly ill help you a bit. I volunteered to be part of the Advisory Board to help with decision making and thats it.

I continue to buy bonds as that is a very good source of income for me. As a matter of fact I find this a great opportunity to buy more.

Mr Ssiddiqi:

You are EXP advisor which is telling dev to take more premines into dev pockets.

Maybe if you are not paid to give this advice for dev to take 1 million EXP to sell for Dev Fund you must be not a clever man.

you are buying EXP.BONDS pay interest to lock your EXP and then EXP price is dump because Dev sell premine. yes maybe Mr siddiqi is not very cleever man or is part of EXPanse scam.  i do not support mining this scam DAO with only Dev choose what premine to take with stupid Ahmad Siddiqi who is not clever man Advisor.
ahmad.siddiqi

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 02:35:50 PM

Awesome update.

Mr Ssiddiqi:

You are EXP advisor which is telling dev to take more premines into dev pockets.

Maybe if you are not paid to give this advice for dev to take 1 million EXP to sell for Dev Fund you must be not a clever man.

you are buying EXP.BONDS pay interest to lock your EXP and then EXP price is dump because Dev sell premine. yes maybe Mr siddiqi is not very cleever man or is part of EXPanse scam.  i do not support mining this scam DAO with only Dev choose what premine to take with stupid Ahmad Siddiqi who is not clever man Advisor.

You clearly have difficulty understanding fundamentals of economic success and to be clear I have no interest in arguing with you over petty little details that mean nothing for a long term success of a project. I would also advise to stop focusing on stupid little details and get with the plan.

In my opinion these items are more important to me than how the devs get money for their next meal.

Transparency and hardwork <- Even the biggest expanse critics will agree that these guys are transparent.
Product development <- From the voting dapp to the bond dapp and the future dao they continue to develop and produce.
Community growth <- When I joined the slack their were 500 people. Now their are over 1500 people.
Twitter growth <- Over 4000 now.
CC Facebook Club <- The founder of Expanse is also the founder of the CC club which has over 10000 people which gives Expanse a lot of exposure.
Update schedule <- The bimonthly newsletter is extremely useful and provides technical and economic insight into the workings of the team and project.

I can go on and on but I feel like you want to stay in your little world of negative thinking so please feel free to sell and move on to the next project.
agatha818

Activity: 284

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 11:27:52 PM

Yep, you are completely right!

This coin is only for the Devs...
And as predicted, only going DOWN!

[/quote

when the price of the coin is down, its a great opportunity to buy coin,
where were you when expanse reached its uptrend?
dinc

Activity: 854
Merit: 305

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:08:26 AM

Yep, you are completely right!

This coin is only for the Devs...
And as predicted, only going DOWN!

when the price of the coin is down, its a great opportunity to buy coin,
where were you when expanse reached its uptrend?

Nobody knows it) In my predictions we can change trend in the middle of March, after BTC price stabilized.
Devs of Exp looks like Dcr devs, they are not particularly worried about the price, just write more code and make more product. Once i see 6 BTC buy support on Dcr when it cost 45.000 sth) then devs publish cool news about DAO, future on coinbase, etc, and price make 300%, maybe somedays we can see something like that with Exp price.
staceyoh

Activity: 381

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 01:38:52 PM

Yeah this newsletter is really awesome,
it has a lot of great news.
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 10:19:18 AM

Huge news, I figured I better share this now although it is part of the news with the Newsletter, the Expanse DAO reserve has been safely moved from cold storage to time locked smart contracts (impossible to dump, time locked), one of the great things about this, we have moved WAY UP the charts on Coinmarketcap and now are in the top 50!
Great!
There's a lot of good news. Smiley
Go EXP!!!

"big news" is photoshop fraud. coinmarketcap sees this EXP fraud is  Rank 83.

funny devs use photoshop to make fake news to pump.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/expanse/

Market Cap
$1,424,549
1,144 BTC

Volume (24h)
$7,899
6.34 BTC

$0.218689 (-0.23%)
0.00017566 BTC (2.31%)

Your opinion is very  credible with the history of 2 posts and newbie account! Go on spreading FUD but none will treat you seriously here.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
omarsiddiqi

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 11:13:07 PM

Huge news, I figured I better share this now although it is part of the news with the Newsletter, the Expanse DAO reserve has been safely moved from cold storage to time locked smart contracts (impossible to dump, time locked), one of the great things about this, we have moved WAY UP the charts on Coinmarketcap and now are in the top 50!
Great!
Go EXP!!!

Market Cap
$1,424,549
1,144 BTC

Volume (24h)
$7,899
6.34 BTC

$0.218689 (-0.23%)
0.00017566 BTC (2.31%)

I can only imagine the amount of FUD you'll be spewing when EXP reaches 5 dollars or so.

You certainly have motives I fail to understand. You created an account just to write 2 lines of FUD.
figfazah

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:26:12 AM

Great!
Go EXP!!!

Market Cap
$1,424,549
1,144 BTC

Volume (24h)
$7,899
6.34 BTC

$0.218689 (-0.23%)
0.00017566 BTC (2.31%)

I can only imagine the amount of FUD you'll be spewing when EXP reaches 5 dollars or so.

You certainly have motives I fail to understand. You created an account just to write 2 lines of FUD.

Mr Ssiddiqi:

Please advice why EXP is rank 87 on Coinmarketcap? It looks try that dev team of EXP make fake photoshop of price and try and pump price.

Roll Eyes
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 04:57:14 PM

Great!
Go EXP!!!

"big news" is photoshop fraud. coinmarketcap sees this EXP fraud is  Rank 83.

Market Cap
$1,424,549
1,144 BTC

Volume (24h)
$7,899
6.34 BTC

$0.218689 (-0.23%)
0.00017566 BTC (2.31%)

Mr Ssiddiqi:

Please advice why EXP is rank 87 on Coinmarketcap? It looks try that dev team of EXP make fake photoshop of price and try and pump price.

Roll Eyes

If you are referring to the photo from Coinmarketcap by Joned on page 266, that is a photo from before the 9 Million Expanse was locked into a smart contract for 90 days last week.

That means 9 Million Expanse was removed from the available supply so marketcap went from:
$3,477,009 (14,943,374 EXP Circulating Supply * $0.232679 Price) to $1,443,668 (6,528,297 EXP Circulating Supply * $0.221140 Price) now.

What this means is that EXP is now more scarce (For 90 Days at least). More is locked up in bonds that the development team has recently been working on to earn interest.
More information about the progress of EXP at http://blog.expanse.tech/

The reserve is no longer in cold storage and has been moved into smart contracts of various divisions with a time lock. 9 Million EXP was moved into the main reserve time locked smart contract.
This is locked up for 90 days and cannot be accessed by anyone for any reason. After 90 days the 9 million will return to the original cold storage address.
This should be enough time for the Expanse Decentralized Autonomous Organization to be online and ready.
The rest was moved to help fund EBS into smart contracts for the Expanse Bond System, provide funding for 6 months of development and for hiring 2-3 new coders that will be joining the project soon.

As stated in the last newsletter with Roadmap 3, there is also the second version of EBS that will be coming in the near future.
This will be more akin to traditional staking, allowing anyone to get 6% annual interest paid out every 10 days for simply holding Expanse in a
temporary smart contract that can be canceled by the EBS user at any time they wish. The result is rewarding holders, and removing some Expanse
from exchanges so there is less resistance.

The fact that new development progress is released with actual new code shows the progress of EXP.

With a low supply and low marketcap, the potential for bigger returns for investors is much greater than the higher marketcap coins available.
I feel like you already see this and want to spread some FUD so when the time comes that even MORE EXP is locked up and out of exchanges and the total amount of EXP for sale on exchanges, including Poloniex, you will have FUD enough to bring the price down so you can buy cheap before the big news hits.

We all know crypto pumps on news and it isn't really fair to spread false rumors about legit projects in order to damage their reputation so you can profit.

To all EXP holders, please QUOTE this post to any new trolls trying to harm the reputation of EXPANSE. This sort of behavior should not be tolerated.

Nice try new users with 2 (kabykell) and 3 (figfazah) posts Smiley

solid post buddy!

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 05:12:33 PM

Great!
Go EXP!!!

Market Cap
$1,424,549
1,144 BTC

Volume (24h)
$7,899
6.34 BTC

$0.218689 (-0.23%)
0.00017566 BTC (2.31%)

Except it wasnt photoshop, When we moved the 10m to a smart contract it did initially raise our market cap to $3.6m, then coinmarketcap saw that 9m was still out of circulation so they adjusted it. Its not fraud fool. The true marketcap of EXP IS roughly $3.6m and the 9m is in circulation, its just locked until we put it in the final dao contract thats coming out soon. Troll harder.

Fortune Favors the Brave
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 09:02:23 PM

Except it wasnt photoshop, When we moved the 10m to a smart contract it did initially raise our market cap to $3.6m, then coinmarketcap saw that 9m was still out of circulation so they adjusted it. Its not fraud fool. The true marketcap of EXP IS roughly $3.6m and the 9m is in circulation, its just locked until we put it in the final dao contract thats coming out soon. Troll harder.

Let's put this dev into perspective. Make coin, move on- make new coin, move on make new coin, move on and make yet another coin. Now old coins he no longer has time for?

Troll = truth?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=202417.msg18113347#msg18113347

Ive made 3 coins.

FRK - I was the only one who worked on it, funded it, did everything for 3 years.
ADN - Was an experiment.
EXP - Has a team of 12 people working on it.

All the frk projects and ideas that I created are still alive. Did I pivot? Yes, I sure did because the ethereum codebase is more ideal for the projects I had in mind. FRK is a fair launch, no premine, no instamine, no whatever bitcointalk deems evil and yet it didnt take off no matter how hard I worked on it for 3 years. EXP is a more fertile bed for my ideas so this is the garden i'm going to give the most care too.

Poolminor, as much as I like you, being a fucking asshole on bitcointalk isnt going to get me to work on FRK any faster. If you want FRK to do better, than work on it, if not move on.

Fortune Favors the Brave
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 09:14:21 PM

Let's put this dev into perspective. Make coin, move on- make new coin, move on make new coin, move on and make yet another coin. Now old coins he no longer has time for?

Troll = truth?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=202417.msg18113347#msg18113347

Ive made 3 coins.

FRK - I was the only one who worked on it, funded it, did everything for 3 years.
ADN - Was an experiment.
EXP - Has a team of 12 people working on it.

All the frk projects and ideas that I created are still alive. Did I pivot? Yes, I sure did because the ethereum codebase is more ideal for the projects I had in mind. FRK is a fair launch, no premine, no instamine, no whatever bitcointalk deems evil and yet it didnt take off no matter how hard I worked on it for 3 years. EXP is a more fertile bed for my ideas so this is the garden i'm going to give the most care too.

Poolminor, as much as I like you, being a fucking asshole on bitcointalk isnt going to get me to work on FRK any faster. If you want FRK to do better, than work on it, if not move on.

So you admit to leaving the other coins behind for your latest "project"?
As far as funding a project, yes, you should. It was your baby. The idea that other people need to fund your ideas are a load of hogwash.

Also I could give a shit what you do for FRK.

You apparently give enough of a shit to come in here trying to start shit.

Did I start EXP because FRK couldnt offer me the tools I needed to see my ideas to fruition? Yes because that's what any sane person with a vision and the wrong tools in hand would do.

Fortune Favors the Brave
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 09:29:18 PM

Did I start EXP because FRK couldnt offer me the tools I needed to see my ideas to fruition? Yes because that's what any sane person with a vision and the wrong tools in hand would do.
I came here because you are currently responding to this thread, not the others.

So, you have agreed that you started a new coin to replace the problems with your other coins. But rather than explain this in the other threads you waited for someone to point this out?
 And then you make promises that go for 1+ years unhandled; when someone calls you out you call them names?

You came here to be an asshole. You didnt simply "point something out" you went out of your way to be an asshole. Trying to stir the shit pot to rile a response. I answered you, so now you can go about your business.

Fortune Favors the Brave
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 09:36:29 PM

I came here because you are currently responding to this thread, not the others.

So, you have agreed that you started a new coin to replace the problems with your other coins. But rather than explain this in the other threads you waited for someone to point this out?
 And then you make promises that go for 1+ years unhandled; when someone calls you out you call them names?

You came here to be an asshole. You didnt simply "point something out" you went out of your way to be an asshole. Trying to stir the shit pot to rile a response. I answered you, so now you can go about your business.

Asshole or potato?
I pointed out valid concerns, you took it as being assholish. If you had responded better the tone would have been better.

Translation "you didnt respond how I wanted you to respond so I was asshurt and came in attacking you. And now you are returning the hostility." In the FRK thread I said, "i would support anyone who decided to take over the code base, because I dont have time right now to do it" Because that is the truth. There is nothing hostile in that, its the truth. Then you came in here being hostile and the hostility was reciprocated. After this post im not going to respond to you anymore. Have a good day.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: