Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:59:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard)  (Read 961404 times)
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 09:43:26 PM

Translation "you didnt respond how I wanted you to respond so I was asshurt and came in attacking you. And now you are returning the hostility." In the FRK thread I said, "i would support anyone who decided to take over the code base, because I dont have time right now to do it" Because that is the truth. There is nothing hostile in that, its the truth. Then you came in here being hostile and the hostility was reciprocated. After this post im not going to respond to you anymore. Have a good day.

Quote from: defaced link=topic=1173722.msg18115504#msg18115504

Poolminor, as much as I like you, being a fucking asshole on bitcointalk isnt going to get me to work on FRK any faster. If you want FRK to do better, than work on it, if not move on.

You called me names before I said anything

Thats not true at all, you deleted your thread accusing me of making coin after coin. Play games somewhere else man.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 09:55:29 PM

Translation "you didnt respond how I wanted you to respond so I was asshurt and came in attacking you. And now you are returning the hostility." In the FRK thread I said, "i would support anyone who decided to take over the code base, because I dont have time right now to do it" Because that is the truth. There is nothing hostile in that, its the truth. Then you came in here being hostile and the hostility was reciprocated. After this post im not going to respond to you anymore. Have a good day.

Quote from: defaced link=topic=1173722.msg18115504#msg18115504

Poolminor, as much as I like you, being a fucking asshole on bitcointalk isnt going to get me to work on FRK any faster. If you want FRK to do better, than work on it, if not move on.

You called me names before I said anything

Thats not true at all, you deleted your thread accusing me of making coin after coin. Play games somewhere else man.
I have never started a thread on this subject.
You quoted every post I made. At least take responsibility.

Ok liar.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173722.msg18113274#msg18113274

Fortune Favors the Brave
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 10:48:28 PM

Because you were being an asshole. You still are being an asshole lol. I'm not hiding behind anything. You came in attacking me, then tried to say you didnt say the things you did, because, like a coward you deleted your post then tried to gas light, and now that you got confronted on your gaslighting, you gotta increase the font size and add some bold styling to make you seem more relevant than you are. GG.

Did I have other projects that didnt fair well? Yes, of course. Because anyone telling you they succeeded in everything they ever did was either insanely lucky and well connected or just plain ol lieing. I slaved away on FRK for years for no other reason than the sheer passion of doing so. I learned a lot about the bitcoin code base, about decentralization and crypto and met alot of cool people along the way but in the end it didn't succeed. That's life man. For you to attack me for choosing to work on something else is sophomoric.

Fortune Favors the Brave
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 10:55:44 PM

Edit2:
Note for everyone reading. It is easy to see when someone is confronted with truth they hide behind points made not actual logic. This issue being made is founded, the dev has made many promises on these other coins he made. Now I issued a complaint in this thread to act as a warning. He got defensive. Then he called me an asshole.

Moral to story. Don't start something if you cannot finish it. Namely FRK and ADN. and EXP

What are you talking about? its an opensource blockchain project.. THERE IS NO FINISH. Blockchains are immortal, are you saying that because I started a blockchain that I should work on it until the day I die? I'd gladly hand off the FRK baton to the next relay runner because I dont have the spare time to work on a project of passion right now. I would love nothing more than to have enough resources to work on a passion project until I die, but im not rich and I have other responsibilities now.

Fortune Favors the Brave
ahmad.siddiqi

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:23:17 AM

Huge news, I figured I better share this now although it is part of the news with the Newsletter, the Expanse DAO reserve has been safely moved from cold storage to time locked smart contracts (impossible to dump, time locked), one of the great things about this, we have moved WAY UP the charts on Coinmarketcap and now are in the top 50!
Great!
There's a lot of good news. Smiley
Go EXP!!!

"big news" is photoshop fraud. coinmarketcap sees this EXP fraud is  Rank 83.

funny devs use photoshop to make fake news to pump.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/expanse/

Market Cap
$1,424,549
1,144 BTC

Volume (24h)
$7,899
6.34 BTC

$0.218689 (-0.23%)
0.00017566 BTC (2.31%)

I can only imagine the amount of FUD you'll be spewing when EXP reaches 5 dollars or so.

You certainly have motives I fail to understand. You created an account just to write 2 lines of FUD.

Mr Ssiddiqi:

Please advice why EXP is rank 87 on Coinmarketcap? It looks try that dev team of EXP make fake photoshop of price and try and pump price.

Roll Eyes

If you are referring to the photo from Coinmarketcap by Joned on page 266, that is a photo from before the 9 Million Expanse was locked into a smart contract for 90 days last week.

That means 9 Million Expanse was removed from the available supply so marketcap went from:
$3,477,009 (14,943,374 EXP Circulating Supply * $0.232679 Price) to $1,443,668 (6,528,297 EXP Circulating Supply * $0.221140 Price) now.

What this means is that EXP is now more scarce (For 90 Days at least). More is locked up in bonds that the development team has recently been working on to earn interest.
More information about the progress of EXP at http://blog.expanse.tech/

The reserve is no longer in cold storage and has been moved into smart contracts of various divisions with a time lock. 9 Million EXP was moved into the main reserve time locked smart contract.
This is locked up for 90 days and cannot be accessed by anyone for any reason. After 90 days the 9 million will return to the original cold storage address.
This should be enough time for the Expanse Decentralized Autonomous Organization to be online and ready.
The rest was moved to help fund EBS into smart contracts for the Expanse Bond System, provide funding for 6 months of development and for hiring 2-3 new coders that will be joining the project soon.

As stated in the last newsletter with Roadmap 3, there is also the second version of EBS that will be coming in the near future.
This will be more akin to traditional staking, allowing anyone to get 6% annual interest paid out every 10 days for simply holding Expanse in a
temporary smart contract that can be canceled by the EBS user at any time they wish. The result is rewarding holders, and removing some Expanse
from exchanges so there is less resistance.

The fact that new development progress is released with actual new code shows the progress of EXP.

With a low supply and low marketcap, the potential for bigger returns for investors is much greater than the higher marketcap coins available.
I feel like you already see this and want to spread some FUD so when the time comes that even MORE EXP is locked up and out of exchanges and the total amount of EXP for sale on exchanges, including Poloniex, you will have FUD enough to bring the price down so you can buy cheap before the big news hits.

We all know crypto pumps on news and it isn't really fair to spread false rumors about legit projects in order to damage their reputation so you can profit.

To all EXP holders, please QUOTE this post to any new trolls trying to harm the reputation of EXPANSE. This sort of behavior should not be tolerated.

Nice try new users with 2 (kabykell) and 3 (figfazah) posts Smiley

Lets all just play nice from now on Smiley

I agree no more being mean. The team is working very hard and its highly discouraging to see guys using very insensitive statements.

Everyone wins by staying positive and cheering on. You can gain a lot of wealth by being part of the community.
ahmad.siddiqi

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:32:58 AM

Please don't insult other people's work. It isn't nice.

In all fairness, he is working on a good project. My experience coming from the entrepreneur route, you sometimes have to take new ventures that deviate from old ideas when better ides come into play.
 I don't know him personally, but you shouldn't insult people's work unless there is a real scam attempt.

Looking at the track history of Expanse, there is real development going on and it is moving forward. Please don't disrespect people's work.
Expanse isn't a scamcoin like many others because development is happening. To be honest, read my last post. As an investor, Expanse could see some real returns due to its low circulating supply and about to have even more taken off the market.

The MACD is crossing over on the daily, more coins to be removed from circulation, one of the lowest supply coins on Poloniex, low marketcap/price at the moment..... Do the math.

Again, please read the posts. Did I say scam? NOPE

I said dev has made coins in the past and left them with no responses on the threads, I noticed him posting in this thread. So I posted here.

Edit2:
Note for everyone reading. It is easy to see when someone is confronted with truth they hide behind points made not actual logic. This issue being made is founded, the dev has made many promises on these other coins he made. Now I issued a complaint in this thread to act as a warning. He got defensive. Then he called me an asshole.

Moral to story. Don't start something if you cannot finish it. Namely FRK and ADN. and EXP

What are you talking about? its an opensource blockchain project.. THERE IS NO FINISH. Blockchains are immortal, are you saying that because I started a blockchain that I should work on it until the day I die? I'd gladly hand off the FRK baton to the next relay runner because I dont have the spare time to work on a project of passion right now. I would love nothing more than to have enough resources to work on a passion project until I die, but im not rich and I have other responsibilities now.

Yes, you made a new coin and now you have no time. Now do you see why I made the first post?

I think you're in the wrong business. Crypto is cutting edge technology and always a work in progress and practically never ending.

This is not a house that you start and finish once ur done.

Simple minds dont do good in crypto. You'll need to learn the tech and understand what it means to be a blockchain.

You can almost think of blockchains to be an organic system that funds and grows by itself once you set it in motion. 
Barasha

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:01:21 AM

FRK - I was the only one who worked on it, funded it, did everything for 3 years.
ADN - Was an experiment.
EXP - Has a team of 12 people working on it.
12 is today. In the end remain one who always has no time, because working on a new project. Predict the fate like frk and adn.
hhk1045

Activity: 644
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:00:43 PM

https://twitter.com/ExpanseOfficial/status/839833353444601859
Vultron

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:22:17 PM

When I go to

http://pool.expanse.tech

I get
500 Internal Server Error

Is the pool down?
ahmad.siddiqi

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:55:19 PM

When I go to

http://pool.expanse.tech

I get
500 Internal Server Error

Is the pool down?

Yes this pool is down. I would switch supernova and mine DCR and EXP together.
ahmad.siddiqi

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 09:01:15 PM

I think you're in the wrong business. Crypto is cutting edge technology and always a work in progress and practically never ending.

This is not a house that you start and finish once ur done.

Simple minds dont do good in crypto. You'll need to learn the tech and understand what it means to be a blockchain.

You can almost think of blockchains to be an organic system that funds and grows by itself once you set it in motion.  

Look, you need to read what you typed and think of how it relates to anything I said.
Dev made coins (plural) then left them to die, without trying to get other developers first. Kept offering promises of future hopes. And now here we are, he claims now that he is just too busy to work on his failures.
Why wait until now to throw in the towel. I told him to pull the plug 7 months ago. Yet he continued to lie about how he was working hard on getting FRK and ADN into Expanse blockchain.
Today after 3 months of silence on FRK thread he finally states that he doesn't have time to work on that project anymore.

It does relate to what you're saying.

Crypto is a very fast moving industry and you always need to keep moving forward. See the issue is most of the people dont understand software development. You have to try many things before landing on something major. Its not a 1 + 1 thing.

Steve jobs tried many things before he finally came up with the iphone. Some things dont have a future.

I'm not interested in FRK and ADN. Im interested in the blockchain which is why im invested in this platform and that is how most people think.

Chris is right in saying that hes busy with Expanse and doesnt have time or the resources to tend to FRK. As an investor I would like his full attention on EXP than a divided attention to something that doesnt have a future.
figfazah

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 01:29:02 AM

Except it wasnt photoshop, When we moved the 10m to a smart contract it did initially raise our market cap to $3.6m, then coinmarketcap saw that 9m was still out of circulation so they adjusted it. Its not fraud fool. The true marketcap of EXP IS roughly $3.6m and the 9m is in circulation, its just locked until we put it in the final dao contract thats coming out soon. Troll harder.

Let's put this dev into perspective. Make coin, move on- make new coin, move on make new coin, move on and make yet another coin. Now old coins he no longer has time for?

Troll = truth?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=202417.msg18113347#msg18113347

Ive made 3 coins.

FRK - I was the only one who worked on it, funded it, did everything for 3 years.
ADN - Was an experiment.

All the frk projects and ideas that I created are still alive. Did I pivot? Yes, I sure did because the ethereum codebase is more ideal for the projects I had in mind. FRK is a fair launch, no premine, no instamine, no whatever bitcointalk deems evil and yet it didnt take off no matter how hard I worked on it for 3 years. EXP is a more fertile bed for my ideas so this is the garden i'm going to give the most care too.

FRK and ADN both abandon scam coins  Grin

EXP is soon abancon scam coin  Roll Eyes
lsqgoddess

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 01:30:33 AM

Except it wasnt photoshop, When we moved the 10m to a smart contract it did initially raise our market cap to $3.6m, then coinmarketcap saw that 9m was still out of circulation so they adjusted it. Its not fraud fool. The true marketcap of EXP IS roughly $3.6m and the 9m is in circulation, its just locked until we put it in the final dao contract thats coming out soon. Troll harder.

Let's put this dev into perspective. Make coin, move on- make new coin, move on make new coin, move on and make yet another coin. Now old coins he no longer has time for?

Troll = truth?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=202417.msg18113347#msg18113347

Ive made 3 coins.

ADN - Was an experiment.

All the frk projects and ideas that I created are still alive. Did I pivot? Yes, I sure did because the ethereum codebase is more ideal for the projects I had in mind. FRK is a fair launch, no premine, no instamine, no whatever bitcointalk deems evil and yet it didnt take off no matter how hard I worked on it for 3 years. EXP is a more fertile bed for my ideas so this is the garden i'm going to give the most care too.

FRK and ADN both abandon scam coins  Grin

EXP is soon abancon scam coin  Roll Eyes

Really? I wonder will EXP go higher like ETH and repeated how it did in early 2016? It is ETH's clone so we can get pumped.
Dowper

Activity: 173

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:21:58 PM

Expanse price is going up.
CryptoLenin

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:16:23 PM

EXP looking dead. Nothing interesting here Tongue
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:03:17 PM

Check out the Latest Expanse Newsletter, "Blockchain Conferences, and New Developers"

http://blog.expanse.tech/post/158435010328/expanse-newsletter-vo-2-no6-3152017

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:33:57 PM

Edward_Distance

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:11:57 PM

You are the best crypto CC. I'm following you already for a few years and you are a very valuable asset for the altcoin community. You are truly amazing. I want to work together with you and franko. We are all amazing, we can all love the people, i love you very, very much and i hope you continue the good work you do. Also i want to say the thanks to the expanse community. You are all truly amazing and i love you, yes..... we love eachother...
Edward_Distance

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:16:11 PM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.... i just have a feeling... i want to fuck everybody so much
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:39:47 PM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.... i just have a feeling... i want to fuck everybody so much

Thanks for sharing I suppose. :-p

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: