Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:16:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you play loteries ,did you won something  (Read 50081 times)
knowhow (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 08:39:30 PM

The most people always bet on the end of the year hoping to get some good prize to start the year with a boost or a new life opportunity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:28:11 AM

The most people always bet on the end of the year hoping to get some good prize to start the year with a boost or a new life opportunity.

I think if any on buying lottery only yearly once than it is a good idea to try there luck. But we shouldn't check this luck every week because you may lose more money.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:26:12 AM

My friend once bought a lottery and won. He already bought like hundreds of lotteries tickets and he just won once. Cheesy
To be honest, I never use my money to play lottery because it is a waste of time and money. The chance for you to win is like one in a quintillion.
This is the truth and make sense.
Im gonna quitted lottery too, its a complete lose if play for very long time. Even win once.. we cant win back pervious bet that lose too much. Now i bet on lottery not on every draw.. just sometimes

Well don't quit lottery just play maybe once a year like play in the New Year ther is a big jackpot.
You can win or win your money back or win something or lose.
But that is just dumb if you play lottery every month you will lose a lot of money.

Once a year? That will take too long. May be once a month is better deal. If you played it once a year that means you need to collect more money to one hit on it, like buying many of the tickets. If there is guarantee win you can do that but this is lottery, you will never use all your money just to play this kind of games that based on pure luck. Btw the jackpot doesnt determined from there is a event or not, it is determined by the participate, the more participate the higher the jackpot it will be.
sinead

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:08:32 AM

Buying lotteries is waste of money and time. I never buy any of these lotteries.
yoona

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:33:02 AM

i'm one of lottery haters,it because i never won it  Sad and lottery is make me frustate,i dont think to participate or play lottery again,any suggestion or trick for lottery?if there is,maybe i will try some,again Grin
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 08:08:02 AM

This is the truth and make sense.
Im gonna quitted lottery too, its a complete lose if play for very long time. Even win once.. we cant win back pervious bet that lose too much. Now i bet on lottery not on every draw.. just sometimes
Indeed. That is why I never play lottery because I knew that I won't win anything.
My aunt has been playing for a long time, but I never heard that she won anything from lottery. Cheesy

Life sucks.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:19:40 AM

I can tell you that I don't play lottery that much, I have lost a lot online twice I have won my money back or more and thats it.
Playing lottery is just waste of my money. I prefer playing poker and losing, because the people there is nice and good to chat.
With lottery I feel lonely.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:14:22 AM

haha i play like a few time of lotteries and i dont even win anything. till the point i always feel that the thing is a scam as the winner seems to be programmed. but well i got over it and nv wan to try that again.
adicted

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:27:49 AM

Yep I do play lotteries hoping to win big with my small bet but so far I never hit a big jackpot. I tried offline (in real life)/and online lotteries but I play mostly in real life, I win some amount though but as I said , I haven't won a big one yet. In online lotteries, I never won , even once. Lotteries do have a very very small chance of winning, it sucks that I never had the luck Cheesy
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:49:34 AM

Yep I do play lotteries hoping to win big with my small bet but so far I never hit a big jackpot. I tried offline (in real life)/and online lotteries but I play mostly in real life, I win some amount though but as I said , I haven't won a big one yet. In online lotteries, I never won , even once. Lotteries do have a very very small chance of winning, it sucks that I never had the luck Cheesy

Yeah I don't trust lottery online they are just so shady.
At least in real life you can check if it is legit. But is true that you need to be lucky with it.
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 11:31:33 AM

At least in real life you can check if it is legit. But is true that you need to be lucky with it.
You should only play on a reputable lottery website, no one is willing to lose their money on a shady website.
Yes, you need to have super extremely very much extraordinary luck to win in a lottery game.

Life sucks.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 11:57:15 AM

I never won anything big in lotteries online, I haven't tried playing it online though. I'm kinda scared to do it online as well.
I have played it in real life, won the amount that the lottery was worth back, this tends to happen sometimes so I just buy a another one with that money.
The highest amount i've won so far was around $50
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:27:02 PM

I only won something once. It wasn't much and it was a national lottery.
I won about $70, it's something right? Tongue
Not much but I won more than I actually spend on the actual lottery.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:33:40 PM

Same here but in real life, you gotta be really lucky to win something.
Thousands of people are in it and some buy more than a handful of lotteries. So chances are really small to win something.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:48:29 PM

Same here but in real life, you gotta be really lucky to win something.
Thousands of people are in it and some buy more than a handful of lotteries. So chances are really small to win something.

Both in on online lotteries as well as real lotteries,  only the luck factors plays for any profit from lotteries. If you invest for more number of lotteries then the chances for winning would be higher.
It is too hard to win from lotteries, so I never tried.
elizabethqueen

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:02:00 PM

imho lottery is a pure gamble, and i love to play it.
blind outcome it make something different for me. once you won you feel in heaven. several times won it .

lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:32:12 PM

blind outcome it make something different for me. once you won you feel in heaven. several times won it .

Maybe you're one of the luckiest person down to the earth. Only for the heavenly people can make lotteries winning several times in their whole lifetime.
I tried lotteries many times but never ended in winning it. Winning after many losses would be a great feeling but the losses in several attempts cannot be beared by me.

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:36:18 PM

Maybe you're one of the luckiest person down to the earth. Only for the heavenly people can make lotteries winning several times in their whole lifetime.
I tried lotteries many times but never ended in winning it. Winning after many losses would be a great feeling but the losses in several attempts cannot be beared by me.

Yes winning in lottery or any other gambling would be great but not after many losses. But I do not know how people are finding their joy in winning once, even after many losses. This may be the one of the reason gambling houses are most successful and profitable.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:41:04 PM

Yes winning in lottery or any other gambling would be great but not after many losses. But I do not know how people are finding their joy in winning once, even after many losses. This may be the one of the reason gambling houses are most successful and profitable.

Yes. People are seeing their winning moment as the starting point of their profitable life. They believe once winning will crack the entire gambling code so that they can keep on winning every time there after in their rest of life.
But the beauty of gambling is just to give you one winning to keep your hopes alive.
CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:45:55 PM

Yes. People are seeing their winning moment as the starting point of their profitable life. They believe once winning will crack the entire gambling code so that they can keep on winning every time there after in their rest of life.
But the beauty of gambling is just to give you one winning to keep your hopes alive.

Very nice point you got.
This must be the reason people are enjoying their only once profit even after many losses.
Usually in gambling, the rare profits give you hope to keep you fully engaged in gambling. You will never think of your losses, but you will try to repeat that only once profit again. This is the reason lotteries are most successful.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: