May 09, 2024, 06:24:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: none
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable  (Read 237558 times)
psyx80

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:56:40 AM

Community, we've added new packages.

Windows 32-Bit package:
Download

Mac OS X package:
Download

We are keen to know if the OS X package is working properly for you - please let us know.

Hi !!!
Software to MAC OS X run has not yet succeeded, but noticed a small omission in a message pop up window frame is not fixed length.
Here are the top screen is what happens when you scan from the bottom as it should be)) fines yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZonedOutSpace

Activity: 280

From Russia with love

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:55:12 AM

Windows 32-Bit package:
Download

Mac OS X package:
Download

We are keen to know if the OS X package is working properly for you - please let us know.

Just tested the 32bit build works fine
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:30:03 AM

New Windows version broken for me. All prior versions worked fine. New version synchs up and then spams out my window with thousands of lines in seconds, then shuts. Ideas?
soil (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

SOILteam

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 10:18:11 AM

Windows 32-Bit package:
Download

Mac OS X package:
Download

Hi !!!
Software to MAC OS X run has not yet succeeded, but noticed a small omission in a message pop up window frame is not fixed length.
Here are the top screen is what happens when you scan from the bottom as it should be)) fines yet.

Seems you are not running gsoil!?

Setup Mac OS X
If you never have started gsoil before:
1) Extract the package
2) Doubleclick "new_account.app" - Set a password. Close the terminal window.
3) Doubleclick "genesis.app". Wait a few seconds and close the terminal window.
4) Doubleclick "soil.app" - wait until sync.
5) (optional) Doubleclick "SOILsafe.app" for our Gui Wallet

Old hand:
1) Doubleclick "soil.app"
2) (optional) Doubleclick "SOILsafe.app" for our Gui Wallet
psyx80

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:44:48 AM

Windows 32-Bit package:
Download

Mac OS X package:
Download

Hi !!!

Setup Mac OS X
1) Extract the package

Old hand:

Yes, it is impossible to make it. issue here is in the terminal.
I'm a noob at all, and something can not understand, but yet somehow))

Last login: Mon Sep 28 13:39:11 on ttys000
24:~ psyx$ /Applications/soil_osx_v1/bin/gsoil account new
dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libgmp.10.dylib
  Referenced from: /Applications/soil_osx_v1/bin/gsoil
  Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap: 5
24:~ psyx$

soulistyce

Activity: 699
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:25:26 PM

we are working on the main net, and we should have an announcement this week, id think. i realize everyone is chomping at the bit. one question regarding launch, our idea is for a weekend launch, something close to 6pm or so GMT, which averages out the launch time to mid morning for north america, early evening for europe. (sorry asia, very inconvenient for you, but trying to accomodate the majority of users here) does that sort of schedule work well for the majority? which is better, saturday or sunday? we will, naturally, give enough notice so that it is indeed a fair launch. im guesstimating that we will likely launch in two weeks. that being said, what is the appropriate timespan for notice? i was hoping to have at least one weeks notice for the launch window. is that too long? too short? bear in mind that the launch will also be announced on other cryptoforums, which will be brand new [ANN]s and those fine other folks will probably maybe never heard of SOIL. i was thinking a weeks notice so that we can fully get those online exchanges ducks in a row and have everything scheduled to go live at the same time. i appreciate all your input. have a wonderful sunday, wherever you all are.

6pm UTC is fine, saturday is better.
I would prefer a two weeks launch window.

dawm im working at 6pm  Huh Huh Huh

what time zone are you in? we'd be giving a launch time relative with grenwich mean time.

Portugal its gmt london.
I can only start mining it at 20.30pm
Im going to lose the launch
JacksonBriggs

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 01:35:59 PM

shift is da bes crypto currency on dis forum but I am going to plant my seeds in dis soil 2 doe

My hands are stronger than yours.
soil (OP)

SOILteam

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 02:51:51 PM

Windows 32-Bit package:
Download

Mac OS X package:
Download

Hi !!!

Setup Mac OS X
1) Extract the package

Old hand:

On the terminal:
Code:
ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)"
brew install gmp

Should do the trick.
Thanks for the feedback.
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 03:40:13 PM

How to cross compile
with Docker and xgo

go get github.com/karalabe/xgo
git clone https://www.github.com/karalabe/xgo.git
cd xgo
docker build -t karalabe/xgo-base ./docker/base
docker build -t karalabe/xgo-1.5.1 ./docker/go-1.5.1
xgo --go 1.5.1 --pkg=cmd/gexp --branch=develop --deps=https://gmplib.org/download/gmp/gmp-6.0.0a.tar.bz2 github.com/expanse-project/go-expanse

Protip: replace expanse with soil github and it will crosscompile all the binaries at once.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
jjjordan

Activity: 271
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 04:31:33 PM

we are working on the main net, and we should have an announcement this week, id think. i realize everyone is chomping at the bit. one question regarding launch, our idea is for a weekend launch, something close to 6pm or so GMT, which averages out the launch time to mid morning for north america, early evening for europe. (sorry asia, very inconvenient for you, but trying to accomodate the majority of users here) does that sort of schedule work well for the majority? which is better, saturday or sunday? we will, naturally, give enough notice so that it is indeed a fair launch. im guesstimating that we will likely launch in two weeks. that being said, what is the appropriate timespan for notice? i was hoping to have at least one weeks notice for the launch window. is that too long? too short? bear in mind that the launch will also be announced on other cryptoforums, which will be brand new [ANN]s and those fine other folks will probably maybe never heard of SOIL. i was thinking a weeks notice so that we can fully get those online exchanges ducks in a row and have everything scheduled to go live at the same time. i appreciate all your input. have a wonderful sunday, wherever you all are.

6pm UTC is fine, saturday is better.
I would prefer a two weeks launch window.

dawm im working at 6pm  Huh Huh Huh

what time zone are you in? we'd be giving a launch time relative with grenwich mean time.

Portugal its gmt london.
I can only start mining it at 20.30pm
Im going to lose the launch

Let's do the launch at 20.30 pm Portugal time then..
psyx80

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 05:25:24 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 11:03:04 PM by psyx80

Windows 32-Bit package:
Download

Mac OS X package:
Download

Hi !!!

Setup Mac OS X
1) Extract the package

Old hand:

On the terminal:
Code:
ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)"
brew install gmp

Should do the trick.
Thanks for the feedback.

Hi !!!
Yes! all earned, after this stunt. Although I have tried before and that it was impossible.
on the package:
Create Account - all ok!
Genesis - all ok!
soil sync - all ok!
soilsafe - all ok!

Mining kind of went DAG generate good, but occasionally fall off the connection and exits notice error "QLocalSocket: Remote closed"
catch block and receive the award has not yet succeeded.
I have an old MacBook with processors Intel Core 2Duo  Wink

CowboyKiller

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:23:56 PM

So the new windows version does not work for me. Every prior version did work fine for me. Will this be fixed or am I sol?

soil (OP)

SOILteam

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 10:10:51 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 10:34:30 PM by soil

So the new windows version does not work for me. Every prior version did work fine for me. Will this be fixed or am I sol?

What are you refering to?

Windows 32-Bit package?
Windows 64-Bit package?
both?

Anybody else who has problems with the win build?

Thanks
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:23:58 PM

Windows 32-Bit package?
Windows 64-Bit package?
both?

Thanks

64-Bit package works fine...

-tb-

CowboyKiller

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 12:59:27 AM

Windows 32-Bit package?
Windows 64-Bit package?
both?

Thanks

The latest download links you posted. All prior ones worked fine for me. The latest loads up fine but then spams thousands of lines in seconds, and closes. Same exact setup as other ones before it, which all worked.

abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:47:52 AM

after much input from all of you (which we value more than you can imagine) we have a tentative launch date of **october 17, 2015**. we havent set the exact TIME of day for the launch yet, we are trying to make sure that as many people as possible can take advantage of the launch. as soon as we have that exact time set, we will set the countdown timer on the OP and on the social media sites for SOIL. this will give time to get the main net package out, and let everyone set it up before launch. we should have two exchanges ready upon launch, bleutrade and poloniex. we have one pool ready for us, (thank you suprnova!) and thanks to altsheets, with whom we are in consultation with presently for his wonderful ABEE block crawler platform, that should be up and running for launch as well. thank you all for your patience and EXTRASPECIALLY thank you to all those who have been helping us find those bugs in the system so they can be fixed before the main net launches, and for mining the testnet and hosting nodes. we are a VERY small development team, and we couldnt have gotten anywhere as close as we are without your help. this is a coin i believe in, the potential of it, and i hope that we have gained your trust in our abilities, and i aim, in the next few years, to keep that trust. you, all of you, are what makes SOIL special. i feel honoured to be part of this project, and eternally grateful to the selfless assistance you all have given as we bring this project to launch. if i had hero cookies to give out, youd all be getting a big batch... but im a terrible cook. id prolly end up poisoning everyone. (chuckles) things will be busy as we approach the launch, and im sure more bugs in the system will crop up before then, so PLEASE keep on putting stress on the testnet and wallet packages, and we will do everything we can to fix any potential bugs that crop up beforehand so that we, as a community, will have a coin hitting the exchanges that we can all be proud of.

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:21:57 AM

Very good launch date set i will be ready Smiley
GoldenEye

Activity: 601
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:04:11 PM

after much input from all of you (which we value more than you can imagine) we have a tentative launch date of **october 17, 2015**. we havent set the exact TIME of day for the launch yet, we are trying to make sure that as many people as possible can take advantage of the launch. as soon as we have that exact time set, we will set the countdown timer on the OP and on the social media sites for SOIL. this will give time to get the main net package out, and let everyone set it up before launch. we should have two exchanges ready upon launch, bleutrade and poloniex. we have one pool ready for us, (thank you suprnova!) and thanks to altsheets, with whom we are in consultation with presently for his wonderful ABEE block crawler platform, that should be up and running for launch as well. thank you all for your patience and EXTRASPECIALLY thank you to all those who have been helping us find those bugs in the system so they can be fixed before the main net launches, and for mining the testnet and hosting nodes. we are a VERY small development team, and we couldnt have gotten anywhere as close as we are without your help. this is a coin i believe in, the potential of it, and i hope that we have gained your trust in our abilities, and i aim, in the next few years, to keep that trust. you, all of you, are what makes SOIL special. i feel honoured to be part of this project, and eternally grateful to the selfless assistance you all have given as we bring this project to launch. if i had hero cookies to give out, youd all be getting a big batch... but im a terrible cook. id prolly end up poisoning everyone. (chuckles) things will be busy as we approach the launch, and im sure more bugs in the system will crop up before then, so PLEASE keep on putting stress on the testnet and wallet packages, and we will do everything we can to fix any potential bugs that crop up beforehand so that we, as a community, will have a coin hitting the exchanges that we can all be proud of.

Great news (exchange, block explorer, launch date, ...)
ZonedOutSpace

Activity: 280

From Russia with love

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 12:33:51 AM

Damn, waiting will kill me before Oct 17 lol
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

quarkchain.io

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:23:07 AM

17th of October will ensure everything to be well prepared before the launch...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: