Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:02:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please remove My neg Trust - Vod help me  (Read 1210 times)
FX_Trader (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:27:21 PM

Dear Vod,

I asked For a loan when was a newbie. So you leave me a neg. Trust. Could you remove it? Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 08:39:16 PM

Dear user,why did you feel the need to make this request public? You can PM Vod directly and ask him about it.  You also have a negative from Muhammed Zakir.
I would just like to make a notice here. A month after asking for that loan (because of which you received the negative trust rating) you've asked for a even bigger one (5 BTC) with insufficient collateral (around ~2 BTC).

Update: Okay then, I retract my statement. Sorry.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
snailmen

Activity: 224

My username was chosen by my nephew.

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:41:27 PM

That's fair. I don't understand the reasoning of a giving neg trust for this reason. People here are not retarded to lend a newbie a big amount. Neg trust is not neccessary.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 08:43:21 PM

Dear user,why did you feel the need to make this request public?

He did PM me and I asked him to post in Meta, for I wanted the communities input.  I am a bit unsure of this one.

I think because of the fact he asked for a no collateral loan just a month ago, I'll ask him to wait a couple more months (without asking for a loan) before the trust gets removed.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:53:40 PM

Your nickname is very similar to this one (fx1Trader) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=32438
He is the owner or admin of one btc exchange in my country. One might argue that the similarity is intentional..

btw since when do forex traders need loans anyways if u don't ming me asking?
FX_Trader (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:01:13 PM

Hallo,

Yes, i require a loan of 5BTC whit 2 BTC as collateral. But i this is not a valid thing For have a negative trust. Perhaps othe People when see My trust always require a Little bit more For selling me BTC or if i sell BTC buyer require me to send first, and i this is not a good thing.

Also i was scammed in Digital good section because the seller want i sen 0,4,BTC first due to My neg trust. I think i pay very lot For this trust so i hope Vod could remove the trust. I Will never go to require a loan in the future and, as you could see, i try to borrow some BTC in lending section Too, but no one asked me.

Thank For you attention and hope you could unduerstand My reason.
FX_Trader (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:07:35 PM

Your nickname is very similar to this one (fx1Trader) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=32438
He is the owner or admin of one btc exchange in my country. One might argue that the similarity is intentional..

btw since when do forex traders need loans anyways if u don't ming me asking?

I'm from italy. But the name is really similar to My Nickname.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:09:13 PM

Hallo,

Yes, i require a loan of 5BTC whit 2 BTC as collateral. But i this is not a valid thing For have a negative trust. Perhaps othe People when see My trust always require a Little bit more For selling me BTC or if i sell BTC buyer require me to send first, and i this is not a good thing.

Also i was scammed in Digital good section because the seller want i sen 0,4,BTC first due to My neg trust. I think i pay very lot For this trust so i hope Vod could remove the trust. I Will never go to require a loan in the future and, as you could see, i try to borrow some BTC in lending section Too, but no one asked me.

You requested 5 btc loan with 2 btc collateral ? Are you trolling me  Roll Eyes
btw i'll wait for Vod to respond to this quote - it should be a good laugh, if nothing else.
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 09:16:56 PM

Yes, i require a loan of 5BTC whit 2 BTC as collateral. But i this is not a valid thing For have a negative trust.
Look. That isn't a valid thing for anyone, regardless of your trust rating. It doesn't matter if you have 350 positive trust or -9999, the collateral should always be higher value than the loan itself.

FX_Trader (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:27:46 PM

Ok. You say that request 5BTC offering 2BTC (there was dogecoin as collateral) is Like to ask a loan whitout collateral, but everyone should be free to accept or denied every proposal. I read some hours ago a discussion about accuse of scam to quickseller that is the same as another User... And insee that this User have require a loan of 1BTC and receive it in a few hours whitout collateral. No one say borrower don't lend Money to him and no one leave him a neg. Trust! (and he was a full member)
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 09:31:25 PM

Ok. You say that request 5BTC offering 2BTC (there was dogecoin as collateral) is Like to ask a loan whitout collateral, but everyone should be free to accept or denied every proposal. I read some hours ago a discussion about accuse of scam to quickseller that is the same as another User... And insee that this User have require a loan of 1BTC and receive it in a few hours whitout collateral. No one say borrower don't lend Money to him and no one leave him a neg. Trust! (and he was a full member)
I think you're talking about BiPolarBob; it's because of a few reasons.

a) He has a ton of green feedback. However, this is not a very solid reason, but unfortunately, it's true.
b) BiPolarBob has done plenty of giveaways. Anyone with a brain could see that it was really just another one of BiPolarBob's giveaways where yo uget 110% back of what you give him. Again, unfortunately, everyone began crowding around and doing the loan/giveaway without further proof.

However, you can't really compare yourself with BiPolarBob. If you choose most other loans, you'll see that practically no one has gotten a 5BTC+ loan without collateral.

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 09:33:28 PM

He did PM me and I asked him to post in Meta, for I wanted the communities input.  I am a bit unsure of this one.

I think because of the fact he asked for a no collateral loan just a month ago, I'll ask him to wait a couple more months (without asking for a loan) before the trust gets removed.

I removed his feedback in the end of July, about one month after I left it due to the mentioned 5-BTC loan and was about to re-add it because of his new loan. I decided not to because he closed it quickly after I warned him via PM and others did the same on the thread, but it is a difficult case indeed. Making him wait one more month seems fair to me. I will definitely re-add the feedback if he asks for a loan with insufficient collateral in the future.

Hallo,

Why do you always mention the fact you were scammed? You did the same when asking me to remove my feedback. Regardless of it being true or not it doesn't make you more trustworthy, and this is not based on pity.
Regarding you not wanting to send first, you do not have to: Always use escrow. Your negative feedback should discourage people from sending first to you and that is perfectly fine, that's the intention of the feedback. But you're free to refuse to go first, just ask the other party to use a very trusted escrow. If they refuse there's a big chance they want to scam you and therefore you should not deal with them.

Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 09:38:35 PM

He did PM me and I asked him to post in Meta, for I wanted the communities input.  I am a bit unsure of this one.

Give him a chance, he will be a full member in a few hours

FX_Trader (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:39:41 PM

I think you're talking about BiPolarBob; it's because of a few reasons.

a) He has a ton of green feedback. However, this is not a very solid reason, but unfortunately, it's true.
b) BiPolarBob has done plenty of giveaways. Anyone with a brain could see that it was really just another one of BiPolarBob's giveaways where yo uget 110% back of what you give him. Again, unfortunately, everyone began crowding around and doing the loan/giveaway without further proof.

However, you can't really compare yourself with BiPolarBob. If you choose most other loans, you'll see that practically no one has gotten a 5BTC+ loan without collateral.
[/quote

YES. And I think if I read the request first I helped him too. I would to say that not all people are scammer, I repeat I try to lend money in marketplace but no one has replied to my offer. It's not a good thing to see. And it was due to my neg trust.
FX_Trader (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:42:05 PM

He did PM me and I asked him to post in Meta, for I wanted the communities input.  I am a bit unsure of this one.

I removed his feedback in the end of July, about one month after I left it due to the mentioned 5-BTC loan and was about to re-add it because of his new loan. I decided not to because he closed it quickly after I warned him via PM and others did the same on the thread, but it is a difficult case indeed. Making him wait one more month seems fair to me. I will definitely re-add the feedback if he asks for a loan with insufficient collateral in the future.

Hallo,

Why do you always mention the fact you were scammed? You did the same when asking me to remove my feedback. Regardless of it being true or not it doesn't make you more trustworthy, and this is not based on pity.
Regarding you not wanting to send first, you do not have to: Always use escrow. Your negative feedback should discourage people from sending first to you and that is perfectly fine, that's the intention of the feedback. But you're free to refuse to go first, just ask the other party to use a very trusted escrow. If they refuse there's a big chance they want to scam you and therefore you should not deal with them.

I WAS A STUPID. I'M GONE TO SEE HIS LAST POSTS AND I EVALUATED THAT HE WASN'T A SCAMMER.  Cry
FX_Trader (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:48:59 PM

I promise that if Vod remove my neg trust I will never gone to ask for a loan . Perhaps I want to start in the lending section as a lender.

Then, if I will go to ask for loan in the future, I authorize Vod and other HIGH trusted user to give me a negative trust.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 09:54:23 PM

I promise that if Vod remove my neg trust I will never gone to ask for a loan . Perhaps I want to start in the lending section as a lender.

Then, if I will go to ask for loan in the future, I authorize Vod and other HIGH trusted user to give me a negative trust.

That's not exactly the way trust works.   Undecided

We did give you an initial chance, and you tried a few times to take out a no collateral loan - the last being a month ago.

Please wait a couple months and ask again, at which time I will remove the negative trust if you don't ask for any more loans.

(This is an excellent reference thread for others users who may be in the same situation)

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BurgerKill

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:27:19 PM

...at which time I will remove the negative trust if you don't ask for any more loans.

Slightly confused on this one. Do you mean "loans that don't have sufficient collateral"? Or just all loans in general? IMHO he should be free to ask for loans if he has valid collateral.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 11:42:13 PM

...at which time I will remove the negative trust if you don't ask for any more loans.

Slightly confused on this one. Do you mean "loans that don't have sufficient collateral"?

Of course.  If someone has collateral, trust really doesn't matter.

FX_Trader (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:06:58 AM

I think this judgment now I have penalized enough . I repeat , I have no intention of applying for loans , even as I had already done would try to offer loans . Unfortunately this trust continues to score heavily my time in this forum . I hope you can really understand me . Thank you
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: