Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:29:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finding blocks was Re: [∞ YH] solo.ckpool.org 0.5% fee anonymous solo bitcoin mining 100 blocks solved!  (Read 1547 times)
mobbil (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:46:36 PM

in fact i have more hashrate 30ghs to be exactly but when i use cgminer +raspberrypi the hashrate is not full i still didn't see why, since when im using AvalonMiner +Bfgminer into windows its goes to the top and stay all time, but im testing first, so you are telling me if i generate 57g share i will be able to get blocks? or will be years to get one also?

Whether its 4ghs or 30ghs, the odds of you finding a block in the next 100 years or so its very close to 0.

But millions of people get in the lottery weekly in the hope of getting rich. Your odds are comparable to a small lottery, with similar odds.

lol.. im not worried to get a block this will come asap i invest in power, im worried to learn and make cgminer or bfgminer works perfectly using raspberry, right now its not working properly, when i use windows+bfgminer its makes 27-30ghs  when i use rasp it goes down to 4 maximum 6ghs using 6 avalons nano 3

You think if you invest in mining power, you will find a block soon? Because you'd need 5PH~ to get close to one per day, to give you an idea. Since you're running completely obsolete miners, i'm not under the impression you're trying to set up an industrial mine, here.

what you mean about obsolete miners, i didn't understand, also i think i didn't give to you enough information about me to you get any impression? we are all here to learn and invest of course, i bought some avalon 3 nanos , in fact new version that get 3,6 ghs each one and some radeon 9 280x giga and i dont think is obsolete, please explain whats obsolete..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:41:28 PM

in fact i have more hashrate 30ghs to be exactly but when i use cgminer +raspberrypi the hashrate is not full i still didn't see why, since when im using AvalonMiner +Bfgminer into windows its goes to the top and stay all time, but im testing first, so you are telling me if i generate 57g share i will be able to get blocks? or will be years to get one also?

Whether its 4ghs or 30ghs, the odds of you finding a block in the next 100 years or so its very close to 0.

But millions of people get in the lottery weekly in the hope of getting rich. Your odds are comparable to a small lottery, with similar odds.

lol.. im not worried to get a block this will come asap i invest in power, im worried to learn and make cgminer or bfgminer works perfectly using raspberry, right now its not working properly, when i use windows+bfgminer its makes 27-30ghs  when i use rasp it goes down to 4 maximum 6ghs using 6 avalons nano 3

You think if you invest in mining power, you will find a block soon? Because you'd need 5PH~ to get close to one per day, to give you an idea. Since you're running completely obsolete miners, i'm not under the impression you're trying to set up an industrial mine, here.

what you mean about obsolete miners, i didn't understand, also i think i didn't give to you enough information about me to you get any impression? we are all here to learn and invest of course, i bought some avalon 3 nanos , in fact new version that get 3,6 ghs each one and some radeon 9 280x giga and i dont think is obsolete, please explain whats obsolete..

Those are exactly the definition of obsolete, it can't get more obsolete than that. I'm basing my impression in your thinking you have hardware able to mine BTC when in fact its a complete waste.

ob·so·lete
ˌäbsəˈlēt/Submit
adjective
no longer produced or used; out of date.

Mining with your r9 280x is even worse than mining with your usb sticks. Its completely inappropriate to mine Bitcoin. Usb wise; I'm not sure why you bought those. Its just about the worse $/GH investment you can make, beside getting scammed out of your money and getting 0.

If a comparison can be of help to you. The current miners do 1 to 8 THs each. So you would need a thousand of your usb sticks to have the same hashrate of a current gen unit.

If you need even more information to understand, one of your usb stick, if difficulty doesn't go up, if price doesn't go down, will produce about one (1)$ single dollar in a whole year. So to be a good purchase, you must have paid no more than 25 cents for one stick.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
mobbil (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:53:40 PM

Those are exactly the definition of obsolete, it can't get more obsolete than that. I'm basing my impression in your thinking you have hardware able to mine BTC when in fact its a complete waste.

ob·so·lete
ˌäbsəˈlēt/Submit
adjective

Mining with your r9 280x is even worse than mining with your usb sticks. Its completely inappropriate to mine Bitcoin. Usb wise; I'm not sure why you bought those. Its just about the worse $/GH investment you can make, beside getting scammed out of your money and getting 0.

If a comparison can be of help to you. The current miners do 1 to 8 THs each. So you would need a thousand of your usb sticks to have the same hashrate of a current gen unit.

If you need even more information to understand, one of your usb stick, if difficulty doesn't go up, if price doesn't go down, will produce about one (1)$ single dollar in a whole year. So to be a good purchase, you must have paid no more than 25 cents for one stick.

your calculations should be revised .. i do not think is obsolete, also the usb is a little device that do not spend so big electricity, also my calculations are different from yours because my cost for electricity is different, the r9 makes very good per day.. thanks for your help
yxt
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:59:20 PM

Out of consideration for the people who watch this topic, please discuss further elsewhere, thx  Smiley

BTCKano Pool██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██
██
██
██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:59:58 PM

ob·so·lete
ˌäbsəˈlēt/Submit
adjective

your calculations should be revised .. i do not think is obsolete, also the usb is a little device that do not spend so big electricity, also my calculations are different from yours because my cost for electricity is different, the r9 makes very good per day.. thanks for your help

I'm calculating with free electricity. I'm giving you the factual return on the hardware you got.

And now i think you are having buyer's remorse and you are now throwing lies in. The best of GPU mine less than a cheap usb stick. You can make some money on GPU only coins, but Scrypt, no way, and SHA256d absolutely not. Saying you're making good money with mining BTC with a GPU is like saying you're able retain from breathing under water for a thousands years.

If you want to receive more help, make your own thread and send me the link. This has gotten very off topic.

Out of consideration for the people who watch this topic, please discuss further elsewhere, thx  Smiley

Yes. I put it in Bold just for you.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
mobbil (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:05:46 PM

ob·so·lete
ˌäbsəˈlēt/Submit
adjective

I'm calculating with free electricity. I'm giving you the factual return on the hardware you got.

And now i think you are having buyer's remorse and you are now throwing lies in. The best of GPU mine less than a cheap usb stick. You can make some money on GPU only coins, but Scrypt, no way, and SHA256d absolutely not. Saying you're making good money with mining BTC with a GPU is like saying you're able retain from breathing under water for a thousands years.

If you want to receive more help, make your own thread and send me the link. This has gotten very off topic.

Out of consideration for the people who watch this topic, please discuss further elsewhere, thx  Smiley

Yes. I put it in Bold just for you.

i do not understand why are you so worried about my way of invest, this is up to me, also i didn't ask you opinion about the way i do and i do not need to provide proofs if i lie or not .. and also i don't need lie this is for kids
VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:59:52 PM

Well since ck so graciously split the thread for us. I will reply again, mobbil.

You can deny facts but you said it yourself, you get a total of 30gh, which is nearly nothing.

If you don't trust my calculations, use publics calculators;

http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/bitcoin-mining-calculator/?h=30&p=0.00&pc=0.00&pf=0.00&d=116957648455.01000000&r=25.00000000&er=234.69500000&hc=0.00

If 11$ per year at no diff increase is "good money" then my bad, i was wrong.

Meanwhile you're throwing a r9 280x at BTC that generate nearly no hash, mine does less than 1GH, while it consume anywhere from 200 to 300watt. In return you get a few cents per year from it instead of earning 25-100cents per day mining alt coins.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:56:43 PM

also my calculations are different from yours because my cost for electricity is different, the r9 makes very good per day

Let's see your calculations.

You could work a minimum wage job for 1 hour a week in the USA and earn way, way, way more per month than your miner is pulling in.
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 1632

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 12:13:26 AM

The r9 earns approximately 10 cents in bitcoin mining for every $1000 in electricity it costs to run.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: