Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:09:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRAL PROGRESSIVE SPREAD PROMOTION #1 - Reach 300k CRYPTO PPL - 11 of 15 SOLD!!!  (Read 23786 times)
bitcoinmax88 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 02:55:31 PM

Update:

Packages #7 and #8 have been SOLD to member Nxtblg

Payment received.

Next package Available is Package #9

Go ahead and scoop it up before someone else does!

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 03:03:00 PM

100% correct Smiley  go ahead and scoop it up and save 5.3BTC on it before someone else does Wink

The wallet to send the 0.7 btc is in the op and make a reply here saying you took package #7 and you are all set!

Okay, great! I want to reserve and pay for Package #7 and Package #8. So, I'll have to send 0.7 + 0.8 = 1.5 BTC to 3BtYQJRQbViud9sR3UE9HMrtvzwpdhxXJ8 , right?

Yes correct, smart choice, you are getting 2 huge deals! I will confirm your payments right away after you send them.

Okay... 1.5 BTC sent from wallet 189H2piidgpzWyyUS4qpyvxYu1EawGMBva . Tx ID: b67e851470b79e27120beb6e52b8187100c5ef7cb0709da486a3b247536b9a1a

https://blockchain.info/tx/b67e851470b79e27120beb6e52b8187100c5ef7cb0709da486a3b247536b9a1a

Done and confirmed. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

bitcoinmax88 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 03:11:52 PM

100% correct Smiley  go ahead and scoop it up and save 5.3BTC on it before someone else does Wink

The wallet to send the 0.7 btc is in the op and make a reply here saying you took package #7 and you are all set!

Okay, great! I want to reserve and pay for Package #7 and Package #8. So, I'll have to send 0.7 + 0.8 = 1.5 BTC to 3BtYQJRQbViud9sR3UE9HMrtvzwpdhxXJ8 , right?

Yes correct, smart choice, you are getting 2 huge deals! I will confirm your payments right away after you send them.

Okay... 1.5 BTC sent from wallet 189H2piidgpzWyyUS4qpyvxYu1EawGMBva . Tx ID: b67e851470b79e27120beb6e52b8187100c5ef7cb0709da486a3b247536b9a1a

https://blockchain.info/tx/b67e851470b79e27120beb6e52b8187100c5ef7cb0709da486a3b247536b9a1a

Done and confirmed. Smiley

Excellent, Congrats!

Who will get it??

PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
SmartPoker

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 02:17:53 PM

SmartPoker has used Viral to promote our project.

We are very satisfied, and we will be using your service again in the future.

Check out our project.
It's a decentralized poker service, releasing in 2 days.
BCT - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1180846.0
Website - http://www.smartpoker.info/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/_smart_poker_
bitcoinmax88 (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 03:03:20 PM

SmartPoker has used Viral to promote our project.

We are very satisfied, and we will be using your service again in the future.

Check out our project.
It's a decentralized poker service, releasing in 2 days.
BCT - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1180846.0
Website - http://www.smartpoker.info/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/_smart_poker_

Excellent glad you are very satisfied with the results the VIRAL network brings!  The rest of the packages available should sell out fast!

Who will get it??

techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:10:44 PM

Nice!!  Over half the packages sold.  A nice viral bonfire coming...

-tb-

bitcoinmax88 (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:58:36 PM

-tb-

Indeed and the guys who scooped up the awesome first 8 packages out of all 15 are stoked and even starting to reply in here that they Loved the service VIRAL Promo to the whole crypto community on Twitter gave to them.

So let's see who the next 6 smart people on here are, who do not pass up these crazy deal prices to blast their goods on the whole Viral network!

If you want a package, we are at #9 now for .9btc only! full price is a WHOPPING 6.0 btc so you save 5.1 BTC if you scoop up package #9

Be the next to post a reply here saying you are taking package #9 and send payment to the address in the first post here in this thread to be locked in with the deal and go to the moon!

Adam.

Kuriko

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 12:27:14 AM

-tb-

Indeed and the guys who scooped up the awesome first 8 packages out of all 15 are stoked and even starting to reply in here that they Loved the service VIRAL Promo to the whole crypto community on Twitter gave to them.

So let's see who the next 6 smart people on here are, who do not pass up these crazy deal prices to blast their goods on the whole Viral network!

If you want a package, we are at #9 now for .9btc only! full price is a WHOPPING 6.0 btc so you save 5.1 BTC if you scoop up package #9

Be the next to post a reply here saying you are taking package #9 and send payment to the address in the first post here in this thread to be locked in with the deal and go to the moon!

Adam.

Im sure the rest of the packages will be sold in due time. Not everyone is planning to run an ad campaign at the same time. Once businesses will look for marketing and they fall on this offer they will go for it.

Great job as usual Adam
bitcoinmax88 (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 02:10:08 PM

-tb-

Adam.

Im sure the rest of the packages will be sold in due time. Not everyone is planning to run an ad campaign at the same time. Once businesses will look for marketing and they fall on this offer they will go for it.

Great job as usual Adam

Thank you, I am in talks now with someone who is very interested in scooping up packages #9 and #10 today, so looking forward to getting even closer to a complete selloff of all 15 packages in this VIRAL Promotion!

Adam.

Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 02:16:29 PM

I dont think most people understand how much of a great deal this is, given the regualar price they would have to pay to reach over 300k cryptoheads. Glad I was an early bird   Grin

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 03:46:29 PM

All right: I'll take Package #9 and "bank" it just like the last two. I'm trying to get something off the ground, but it's a lotta work. Ad to that, the fact that my life is kinda chaotic right now. One case in point: I'm going to be a Poll Clerk on Election Day. I'll certainly enjoy that nice 14-hour day. Roll Eyes

Anyhoo, I'm going to start putting that thingie together the day after Election Day & I hope to get it off the ground by Halloween. So, this one's for the banking right now just like the other two I bought.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

bitcoinmax88 (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 05:11:26 PM

All right: I'll take Package #9 and "bank" it just like the last two. I'm trying to get something off the ground, but it's a lotta work. Ad to that, the fact that my life is kinda chaotic right now. One case in point: I'm going to be a Poll Clerk on Election Day. I'll certainly enjoy that nice 14-hour day. Roll Eyes

Anyhoo, I'm going to start putting that thingie together the day after Election Day & I hope to get it off the ground by Halloween. So, this one's for the banking right now just like the other two I bought.

Sweet, thanks for being an awesome sponsor, I just have one person who wrote to me in the early hours of the morning wanting packages #9 and #10 both, and I told him I would give him until 3pm today to lock in and pay for both. However if the payment is not confirmed by him at that time 3pm eastern (now it's 1:00pm eastern) then you can grab that package #9 and make payment and confirm it in the thread here.

Basically whoever posts a reply first with the package(s) paid for will be the one to benefit from it.

Thanks!

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 05:13:04 PM

Sweet, thanks for being an awesome sponsor, I just have one person who wrote to me in the early hours of the morning wanting packages #9 and #10 both, and I told him I would give him until 3pm today to lock in and pay for both. However if the payment is not confirmed by him at that time 3pm eastern (now it's 1:00pm eastern) then you can grab that package #9 and make payment and confirm it in the thread here.

Basically whoever posts a reply first with the package(s) paid for will be the one to benefit from it.

Thanks!

Okay, got it. I'll check in again at 3 PM ET.

BitConsultant

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 05:27:49 PM

Grabbed package #9 & #10.

Thanks!
bitcoinmax88 (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 05:32:27 PM

Thanks!

Indeed, Payment received and confirmed. 

Now Package #11 is available, although I think it will not last since NXT may just scoop it right up in a minute or 2!

Let's see!

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 05:36:12 PM

Results are looking epic thus far, nice to see.
Will be utilizing my 0.2 btc package at a future date. Smiley
Thanks again.
plastcom

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 07:04:19 PM

BTC with the purchase of a package, will be used to buy coins for Trex and burn them?

Thanks for the good work.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bitcoinmax88 (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 07:17:48 PM

BTC with the purchase of a package, will be used to buy coins for Trex and burn them?

Thanks for the good work.

Correct, we will be burning 12.0 BTC worth of VIRAL coins!

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 08:15:34 PM

Thanks!

Indeed, Payment received and confirmed. 

Now Package #11 is available, although I think it will not last since NXT may just scoop it right up in a minute or 2!

Let's see!

Okay...as you guessed, I'm here to claim it.  Smiley Once I get your ack, I'll send the Bitcoin.

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 09:52:08 PM

Okay, I just paid the 1.1 BTC for Package #11. Tx ID: 7f1cc483b0c2aff7dea964c828e148e973710890ecc1f300299caf8eeeb9b641

https://blockchain.info/tx/7f1cc483b0c2aff7dea964c828e148e973710890ecc1f300299caf8eeeb9b641

"Good night to all, and to all a good night."

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: