Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:28:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof that Quickseller is BiPolarBob/PistolPete AND intended to SCAM!  (Read 7551 times)
Pips

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice.

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:14:33 AM

I think Vod is quite the character. And that's coming from quite the character.

You know what I think? I believe Vod has every right to attempt to dox QS and corner him; but not in this thread. Vod, would you personally agree to the stance that BPB = QS = PistolPete? I don't recall seeing a post of you explicitly stating your opinion on this. If you do, by all means, continue to post here. However, if you are neutral/disagree, then please, go back to the thread about doxing QS. You're only encouraging these people to believe they are right in this, they have enough proof, and that you are standing behind them.

You're right.  I'll continue in the proper thread - sorry.

Thank you. I believe that this thread will soon die out because of the nonsensical things the main posters have been posting about alts without substantial proof backing the claims up.

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering how you did it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coinonomous

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:18:57 AM

CVS PHARMACY
1403 WEST MAIN STREET
LINCOLNTON, NC 28093
704-735-1493

Ha., you nailed it as well, good one Vod!

If you people haven't doxxed him yourself yet with what is given, your google skills seriously just suck LOL.  Cheesy

edit. Linkedin is your friend! Tongue

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,     

,p████████████████████N,   

d█████████████████████████b   

d██████████████████████████████æ 

,████²█████████████████████████████,

,█████ ╙████████████████████╨ █████y

██████  `████████████████`  ██████

║██████   Ñ███████████`   ███████

███████    ╩██████Ñ    ███████

███████  ▐▄  ²██╩  a▌ ███████

╢██████  ▐▓█▄     ▄█▓▌  ███████

██████  ▐▓▓▓▓▌▄█▓▓▓▌ ██████─

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─ 

²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩   

▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   

²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`     

²²²         

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 12:22:02 AM

CVS PHARMACY
1403 WEST MAIN STREET
LINCOLNTON, NC 28093
704-735-1493

If you people haven't doxxed him yourself yet with what is given, your google skills seriously just suck LOL.  Cheesy

Not proud of it my friend.   Undecided  I just wish he was true to his word and would leave the forum for a while, instead of constantly attacking me and launching a lawsuit against me.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Mrzinzin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:24:23 AM

May I send dildos and pictures of ugly mens licking his own boobs to that address with Quickseller as receiver?
Coinonomous

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:26:00 AM

CVS PHARMACY
1403 WEST MAIN STREET
LINCOLNTON, NC 28093
704-735-1493

If you people haven't doxxed him yourself yet with what is given, your google skills seriously just suck LOL.  Cheesy

Not proud of it my friend.   Undecided  I just wish he was true to his word and would leave the forum for a while, instead of constantly attacking me and launching a lawsuit against me.

I agree. But this forum cannot be the same with psycho/sociopaths ruining it for profit either, this shit has to stop, and that's why I hope you will not listen to BipolarBob - If he has not involvement, he should not care. am I right there ? I'm just an honest guy who is fed up with shenanigans myself. :\

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,     

,p████████████████████N,   

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   

²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`     

²²²         

Pips

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:26:23 AM

May I send dildos and pictures of ugly mens licking his own boobs to that address with Quickseller as receiver?

If you think your maturity and age as well as time spent on BitcoinTalk will amount to that... by all means, go ahead.

However, we can't forget how much QS has done for us. Maybe show some respect...? If it hasn't already dissipated into nothingness, as Vod's has.

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering how you did it.
snailmen (OP)

Activity: 224

My username was chosen by my nephew.

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:31:39 AM

If you think your maturity and age as well as time spent on BitcoinTalk will amount to that... by all means, go ahead.

However, we can't forget how much QS has done for us. Maybe show some respect...? If it hasn't already dissipated into nothingness, as Vod's has.

Quickseller hasn't done shit except for ruin the forum.
Coinonomous

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:32:06 AM

Jesus. Here we go again about "How much Quickseller has "saved" us from the scammers or done so much good".. Fuck off quickscammer. Your busted, cold... straight up bamboozled at your own long con game.... You should go cower, ya effing psychopathic freak  of nature. (Cough.. Cody).... Tongue

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,     

,p████████████████████N,   

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   

²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`     

²²²         

Pips

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:37:09 AM

Jesus. Here we go again about "How much Quickseller has "saved" us from the scammers or done so much good".. Fuck off quickscammer. Your busted, cold... straight up bamboozled at your own long con game.... You should go cower, ya effing psychopathic freak  of nature. (Cough.. Cody).... Tongue

I am definitely not QS, and QS is not me. I guess my prediction of me being called out as a QS alt became correct.

I am only pointing out that QS did bust quite a few scams. This does not automatically label me as QS; simply someone who is looking at both sides instead of his own "side".

Quickseller hasn't done shit except for ruin the forum.

Okay. Cool. Great to see you ditching everything to prove your argument.

B4zzA

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:43:56 AM

CVS PHARMACY
1403 WEST MAIN STREET
LINCOLNTON, NC 28093
704-735-1493

The general manager comes in tomorrow at 8am if anyone wants to speak with him about Cody's actions while at work.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:25:39 AM

Vod, where are you getting this info from? Reason I ask is because from my few  trades with QS, I have completely different info. You might want to double or triple check if you haven't already unless you don't mind doing the same thing that was done to you (talking about the false pedo accusations).

Don't forget members here use middle men. Hell, I know people who would get randoms off the street to send or receive WU / MG payments when names and ID were required. Not sure where you are getting info from but if it's from someone who has traded with QS, you might not be getting what you think are you.

Hopefully you have this all right and you're not gonna destroy some poor guy's life if he turns out not to be QS :\
ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:49:08 AM

This is the time of day Quickscammer drives home.  It's a 50 minute drive from his job to where he lives.

You'll notice none of his alts post during this time.   Undecided

Or just close the thread because nothing is happening in it  Roll Eyes

Can we now atleast agree that BPB is not one of his alts ? The guy was dragged into this mess w/o a single valid reason and accused
to be his alt just because he wants this forum to stop looking like a war zone.  Just my 2 cents ..

cheers
Hey, don't make those kinds of suggestions! No one is allowed to make any kind of sensible statements/suggestions in any QS threads! I reported your post

Look at the post time. You're right on schedule QuickSeller....

Maybe next time you should leave a bit early or stay late.
MUFC

Activity: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 09:25:43 AM

Vod, where are you getting this info from? Reason I ask is because from my few  trades with QS, I have completely different info. You might want to double or triple check if you haven't already unless you don't mind doing the same thing that was done to you (talking about the false pedo accusations).

I'd also like to know this. You should be very careful because if you have got the wrong person that could lead to a whole other can of worms being opened not to mention completely unfair to the innocent party. I haven't really seen any info presented on how he got this cody black guy unless vod has been fed some information (which could be ebntierly innacurate).

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 11:54:32 AM

I'd also like to know this. You should be very careful because if you have got the wrong person that could lead to a whole other can of worms being opened not to mention completely unfair to the innocent party. I haven't really seen any info presented on how he got this cody black guy unless vod has been fed some information (which could be ebntierly innacurate).

Yeah, these doxxing skills are pretty bad and I feel sorry for the collateral damage. First of all QS self-escrowing was not good, but doxxing someone over a few bucks that he refunded? This thread is pretty sad and shows how overboard people here will go when they get mad. Of all the scams that happen here, this one was one of the least harmful, yet gets so much attention  Roll Eyes

Edit: I do not even consider this a scam so much as shady/in the grey area - remind me who lost what here again?
Kanapka

Activity: 818
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:20:29 PM

If Vod can't prove that the candy black dude is QS(even if he really is), then he may be sued for real, specially if Vod really contacted their bosses.

And I just noticed that QS's trust becomes red for good it seems
Brad Harrison

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:01:54 PM

This story has only begun

slojina

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:37:21 PM

Yeah, these doxxing skills are pretty bad and I feel sorry for the collateral damage. First of all QS self-escrowing was not good, but doxxing someone over a few bucks that he refunded? This thread is pretty sad and shows how overboard people here will go when they get mad. Of all the scams that happen here, this one was one of the least harmful, yet gets so much attention  Roll Eyes

Edit: I do not even consider this a scam so much as shady/in the grey area - remind me who lost what here again?

It's not about a few bux.
QS encouraged users accusing Vod of being a pedo & doxxing him ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1182044.0 ).
He also threatened to sue Vod, and received 20 BTC from TF towards that end.

So yeah, a doxxing and an email to the employer seems like a reasonable retort Undecided

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:42:54 PM

Except when the dox is wrong...
21coin

Activity: 493

Sarthak's a dumb girl

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:43:58 PM

It's not about a few bux.
QS encouraged users accusing Vod of being a pedo & doxxing him ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1182044.0 ).
He also threatened to sue Vod, and received 20 BTC from TF towards that end.

So yeah, a doxxing and an email to the employer seems like a reasonable retort Undecided

Lemme know how it feels like when it happens to you, and I don't believe that Vod sent it to the real guy anyway(according to the posts above), maybe he just got carried away. And is it any fault of QS that TF gave him that 20btc, if someone gave them to me I would've accepted them, maybe spend them on something else, whats the harm in scamming a guy who scammed 1k btc already.
Still don't agree with this dox stuff.

BiPolarBob

Activity: 378
Merit: 302

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:50:11 PM

This is what I've been saying all along. Nothing was stolen and it's more of a reputation issue (that was handled by negative trust and loss of DT status). Everything past that has been drama & ego.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: