Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:28:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof that Quickseller is BiPolarBob/PistolPete AND intended to SCAM!  (Read 7551 times)
everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:51:05 PM

Except when the dox is wrong...

WHF , i wonder how can you talk about right or wrong..i don't think it suits you.
moreover how much bitcoins do you have now , i see you giving BTC as bounty to accuse people(vod) , give some here as i am running out of BTC , i can hire you a assassinationator(jim bob).

BTC address: 34UBLxEHwhdbjbfpfvqdTHDqz7AKSwow7M

Note: If you don't want this deal you can ignore this Troll. Smiley

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slojina

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:52:57 PM

That's a different issue.  I have no information as to the veracity of teh doxxes.

Lemme know how it feels like when it happens to you ...

My guess is I wouldn't enjoy it.  That's why I, as a rule, don't lie needlessly, try to doxx people I have no business doxxing, or threaten said people with lawsuits.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:24:14 PM

Edit: I do not even consider this a scam so much as shady/in the grey area - remind me who lost what here again?

This is what I've been saying all along. Nothing was stolen and it's more of a reputation issue (that was handled by negative trust and loss of DT status). Everything past that has been drama & ego.

This has more to do with people that QS cought scamming/trying to scam, than it has to do with that escrow fiasco.
If people QS has history with didn't motivate Vod, i believe he would not be as decisive as he is right now. I believe he is being played vs QS w/o even realizing it.
Loosing DT and feedback he got was enough, you don't lower yourself to doxing  just because he wanted to do it or did. Else you are doing the same thing as he did.
poeEDgar

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:05:17 PM

Whatever you guys say i don't care, Quickseller is a genuine guy, he has manged about 1 to 3 Btc of mine for several days/ weeks, for buying me accounts, and was fully fair and he returned me the balance when  i asked him on time. The guy is a standup guy, even i had some issue with him initially with one of my account but was for good reasons,  i was infact glad that it happened, the guy is very alert about scammers and he may doubt anyone for that matter, but it is a good thing, don't take anything he says personally, just see the guy what he has done for community, if he was a scammer, he would have run away with my 1 to 3 btc, he is a good guy, that is all i got to say.

Why would he give a shit about 1 to 3 btc? He was after a lot more than that.

Quote from: Gavin Andresen
I woulda thunk you were old enough to be confident that technology DOES improve. In fits and starts, but over the long term it definitely gets better.
Coinonomous

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:07:06 PM

Whatever you guys say i don't care, Quickseller is a genuine guy, he has manged about 1 to 3 Btc of mine for several days/ weeks, for buying me accounts, and was fully fair and he returned me the balance when  i asked him on time. The guy is a standup guy, even i had some issue with him initially with one of my account but was for good reasons,  i was infact glad that it happened, the guy is very alert about scammers and he may doubt anyone for that matter, but it is a good thing, don't take anything he says personally, just see the guy what he has done for community, if he was a scammer, he would have run away with my 1 to 3 btc, he is a good guy, that is all i got to say.

Cool story, but you're too late to help him here, sorry.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,     

,p████████████████████N,   

d█████████████████████████b   

d██████████████████████████████æ 

,████²█████████████████████████████,

,█████ ╙████████████████████╨ █████y

██████  `████████████████`  ██████

║██████   Ñ███████████`   ███████

███████    ╩██████Ñ    ███████

███████  ▐▄  ²██╩  a▌ ███████

╢██████  ▐▓█▄     ▄█▓▌  ███████

██████  ▐▓▓▓▓▌▄█▓▓▓▌ ██████─

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─ 

²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩   

▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   

²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`     

²²²         

marty123

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:09:53 PM

Whatever you guys say i don't care, Quickseller is a genuine guy, he has manged about 1 to 3 Btc of mine for several days/ weeks, for buying me accounts, and was fully fair and he returned me the balance when  i asked him on time. The guy is a standup guy, even i had some issue with him initially with one of my account but was for good reasons,  i was infact glad that it happened, the guy is very alert about scammers and he may doubt anyone for that matter, but it is a good thing, don't take anything he says personally, just see the guy what he has done for community, if he was a scammer, he would have run away with my 1 to 3 btc, he is a good guy, that is all i got to say.

Proof? He may have got greedy for getting more positive trust points and had escrowed himself , but we cannot come to absolute conclusion that he had planned to scam unless we have any evidence of him trying.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:29:21 PM

Whatever you guys say i don't care

Fair enough, that cuts both ways. Fuck off.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
poeEDgar

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:37:48 PM

Whatever you guys say i don't care, Quickseller is a genuine guy, he has manged about 1 to 3 Btc of mine for several days/ weeks, for buying me accounts, and was fully fair and he returned me the balance when  i asked him on time. The guy is a standup guy, even i had some issue with him initially with one of my account but was for good reasons,  i was infact glad that it happened, the guy is very alert about scammers and he may doubt anyone for that matter, but it is a good thing, don't take anything he says personally, just see the guy what he has done for community, if he was a scammer, he would have run away with my 1 to 3 btc, he is a good guy, that is all i got to say.

Proof? He may have got greedy for getting more positive trust points and had escrowed himself , but we cannot come to absolute conclusion that he had planned to scam unless we have any evidence of him trying.

Notice how I don't normally "scam-bust?" I've been watching Quickseller for over a year because my gut always told me that he would pull off the biggest scam the forum had ever seen. I watched him go from escrow to escrow to escrow to escrow (always on DT) on every different deal to gain trust. I watched him "bust" scams (ponzis and shit -- child's play) to trick a gullible community into thinking he was trustworthy. All the while, incredibly concerned for his own anonymity, and for the "trust system," which he often leveraged to threaten other users. Then, he starts an escrow service. Then...... do you see where this is going?

All over the course of a year (probably less)? Un-fucking-acceptable. This is a monument to how easily scammed this community is.

My livelihood depends on being able to spot con men like him. Surely anyone who deals in black/grey markets knows to stay away from hustlers like Quickseller. It's those that don't understand how confidence scamming works that continue to blindly trust him "because he didn't steal from me that time." Naive people will be naive. Go on thinking that his trust farming and campaign to get on DT as a one-year anonymous user was for nothing. If his sociopathic tendencies are not clear to you by now, they probably never will be.

At the end of the day, we can judge him on the merits of what we do know. And that's more than enough to say that Quickseller is deceptive and engages in fraud. He endlessly shills himself and blatantly abuses the trust system (both to make himself appear trustworthy and his detractors untrustworthy). Hitching his wagon to TF/Hashie only digs him in deeper.

Better this way, then having to contemplate these questions after he got away with it.

The whole dox thing ended up just being a deflection from the real issue -- that Quickseller uses deceptive and fraudulent business practices, habitually abuses the trust system and uses shill accounts, and is generally a megalomaniac that uses his perceived reputation as leverage to intimidate and silence people.

Even after he lost face, he continues with his megalomania, thinking he can restore his reputation by campaigning against those on DT that have neg repped him:

It seems as if dooglus has refused to remove Vod from his trust list so far. This is despite Vod's using of his trust rating for personal reasons and him clearly not being able to properly do research and consider the relevant facts prior to making decisions that will affect others.

This fact is clear evidence that dooglus should be removed from level 1 default trust. Additional reasons why dooglus should be removed is the fact that his positive trust ratings and endorsements of multiple thefts totaling millions of dollars. I would question how many thefts need to result because of dooglus's positive ratings before he is removed from DT

Now that you have negative trust and will never be back to DT you are trying to take others with you?

Not a mature thing to do
I have reason to believe that two of my negatives will eventually be updated to neutral, three of them will potentially be removed from DT based on a number of factors (both because of their rating on me and other additional reasons).

I haven't spoken to John K. about the situation and I have only seen him make one post about the situation (and one additional off topic post) however it is my understanding that he is a reasonable person.

You cannot predict the future, nor are you aware of all my alts Wink

The guy cannot help himself. His obsession with this forum and being part of the inner circle is so intense, it blows my mind.

Personally, there isn't a shred of doubt in my mind that Quickseller was orchestrating a long con on the community, and looking to walk away with thousands of coins -- but we can judge him based on his actions alone. I was never interested in the DOX really. I just want to see that he never pulls it off... not like this, anyway.

I woulda thunk you were old enough to be confident that technology DOES improve. In fits and starts, but over the long term it definitely gets better.
poeEDgar

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:08:32 PM

I don't really see a basis for anything you're saying. Stick to the facts (deception, fraud, constant lying, shill accounts, trust farming, trust abuse), as I said, and Quickseller already looks shady as fuck. Add logic to the mix and he looks much shadier yet.

Coinonomous

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:10:15 PM

Giant wall of text, in usual quickscammer fashion

Did you read the posts above? Fuck off, nobody gives a shit anymore, he's not trustworthy, and that has been proven, you are wasting air and people's time.  Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,     

,p████████████████████N,   

d█████████████████████████b   

d██████████████████████████████æ 

,████²█████████████████████████████,

,█████ ╙████████████████████╨ █████y

██████  `████████████████`  ██████

║██████   Ñ███████████`   ███████

███████    ╩██████Ñ    ███████

███████  ▐▄  ²██╩  a▌ ███████

╢██████  ▐▓█▄     ▄█▓▌  ███████

██████  ▐▓▓▓▓▌▄█▓▓▓▌ ██████─

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─ 

²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩   

▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   

²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`     

²²²         

PistolPete

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:26:44 PM

A thread with my name - one step closer to being famous Smiley
Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 09:20:59 PM

Did you read the posts above? Fuck off, nobody gives a shit anymore, he's not trustworthy, and that has been proven, you are wasting air and people's time.  Roll Eyes

Sure, it's been proven by tsp and a few others, but definitely not by this thread. This thread is absolutely rubbish; no substantial proof, fantastical claims, and a thread that consists more of insulting than proof.

snailmen (OP)

Activity: 224

My username was chosen by my nephew.

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 10:03:06 PM

Sure, it's been proven by tsp and a few others, but definitely not by this thread. This thread is absolutely rubbish; no substantial proof, fantastical claims, and a thread that consists more of insulting than proof.

The proof is in the first post, the insulting is because we know that Quickseller meant to scam, so we are insulting him.
Pips

Activity: 168

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice.

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 10:35:02 PM

The proof is in the first post, the insulting is because we know that Quickseller meant to scam, so we are insulting him.

Like I said earlier in the thread, you're simply building off of a few undeniable facts and compressing it with opinions and zero proof. Personally, this thread has absolutely no point (all we're doing is discussing QS, and there are plenty of other threads for that) and it should be closed.

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering how you did it.
poeEDgar

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 11:02:05 PM

Personally, this thread has absolutely no point (all we're doing is discussing QS, and there are plenty of other threads for that) and it should be closed.

I wouldn't say that exactly. The way that Quickseller uses his alt accounts is fundamental to why he is so untrustworthy. Is there a lot of speculation here? Sure. Whatever.

Still yet, I have my eye on a half dozen accounts that I believe he controls, as I don't think he's done with this forum. Funny, this must be the first time in a long time that he hasn't logged into the Quickseller account for 24 hours. Shocked

I'm honored to be the last negative trust he left. Cheesy

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 11:09:05 PM

this whole thread is blown out of proportion and am i the only one who finds it funny how TradeFortress has a ViP donator status  Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 11:12:11 PM

been out of the loop for a day. now what happened here? did Vod do what he said he would?

this whole thread is blown out of proportion and am i the only one who finds it funny how TradeFortress has a ViP donator status  Grin

yes.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
B4zzA

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 11:19:29 PM

Give the forum owner enough money you get any kind of sticker you want.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 12:04:06 AM

Give the forum owner enough money you get any kind of sticker you want.

I think its 50btc donation for that VIP tag.

quoted from : John (John K.)

Manually applied by administration after 50 BTC donation, and gets 5 gold coins under his name
of which the last is half purple. 5 coins are shown regardless of post count when user is a VIP.
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 12:59:11 AM

Quickseller isn't active for about two days and look how quite the forum is. OP should pledge to lock this topic if qs doesn't appear for a week just for the sake of quietness.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: