Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:23:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof that Quickseller is BiPolarBob/PistolPete AND intended to SCAM!  (Read 7551 times)
BonusGame

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 02:34:41 PM

Show me proof that he is bipolarbob. This is other person stop fucking accousting bob !!
He is really nice person and he never scam nobody.
Op is really sick people. This is all.
If you dont have hard proof close this thread !

Not saying I agree or disagree with you but you have been a member of this forum for 2 weeks.

I dont think this puts you in a strong position to judge who here is a "nice person" and who is not.......unless you are using an alt account  Shocked   Grin
Yea this is my new account, becouse i sell my account.
I am really old user on this forum and i get couple giveaways from bipolar.
He never scam nobody. He always pay his loans with extra pay. How people can call him scammer.
And all this drama start when bipolar say he can use quickseller as escrow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 02:42:13 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2015, 03:00:07 PM by Jhanzo

I think this drama was started right when TSP created his thread. it's just we're past that episode now.
also there are few spin-offs around.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:28:39 PM

Yea this is my new account, becouse i sell my account.
I am really old user on this forum and i get couple giveaways from bipolar.
He never scam nobody. He always pay his loans with extra pay. How people can call him scammer.

Because this is the internet. Anyone can troll or post baseless assumptions.
Pips

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice.

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:42:48 PM

You know what I think? Without real, concrete evidence, I think you guys should stop bashing and kicking QS while he's down. Yes, the "escrowing for his alts" find was solid proof. So I accept that thread. But I believe that now, people are snatching at air to try and get another few kicks at QS.

As Vod said, NOTHING you guys have posted so far is concrete proof. Congratulations, BiPolarBob and QS signed up in two different months, but they happened to sign up near the same time.

BiPolarBob didn't pay your friend something around the time QS was busted. Okay. Wow. You have me falling over with the solidness of that proof.

QS said that PistolPete suggested him to post something. Okay. Very plausible. Not proof.

"They type similarly." Ooohhhkaayyyy.

I will be more than content if you post some solid proof for these statements. If you do so, I will have no problem with them; in fact, I'll even stand behind them. But until you get that proof, just be quiet.

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering how you did it.
snailmen (OP)

Activity: 224

My username was chosen by my nephew.

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:43:15 PM

Indians opinions don't matter. They get free BTC from BiPolarBob and then think he's some kind of god, when clearly his full intention was to scam.

BiPolarBob might have seemed cool/nice/honest but it was all puppeting to ultimately scam.
snailmen (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:44:26 PM

You know what I think? Without real, concrete evidence, I think you guys should stop bashing and kicking QS while he's down. Yes, the "escrowing for his alts" find was solid proof. So I accept that thread. But I believe that now, people are snatching at air to try and get another few kicks at QS.

As Vod said, NOTHING you guys have posted so far is concrete proof. Congratulations, BiPolarBob and QS signed up in two different months, but they happened to sign up near the same time.

BiPolarBob didn't pay your friend something around the time QS was busted. Okay. Wow. You have me falling over with the solidness of that proof.

QS said that PistolPete suggested him to post something. Okay. Very plausible. Not proof.

"They type similarly." Ooohhhkaayyyy.

I will be more than content if you post some solid proof for these statements. If you do so, I will have no problem with them; in fact, I'll even stand behind them. But until you get that proof, just be quiet.

Solid proof would mean something like Quickseller saying it straight up, similar IP logs, or re-used addresses used on both accounts.

Quickseller of course isn't this stupid. He covered up solid evidence but left uncovered the less-solid evidence.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 10:48:00 PM

This is the time of day Quickscammer drives home.  It's a 50 minute drive from his job to where he lives.

You'll notice none of his alts post during this time.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pips

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:48:34 PM

Solid proof would mean something like Quickseller saying it straight up, similar IP logs, or re-used addresses used on both accounts.

Quickseller of course isn't this stupid. He covered up solid evidence but left uncovered the less-solid evidence.

Okay, fair enough. There may be no concrete, undeniable evidence, but your current evidence is absolute trash. It's completely opinion-based; nothing really based off of fact except for the one about the friend telling you about BiPolarBob, but that is an opinion built on fact.

So I want you to get something that is fact and fact only. Maybe some minor inferences here and there, but no inferences that are such opinions like yours are.

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering how you did it.
B4zzA

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:57:04 PM

This is the time of day Quickscammer drives home.  Its a 50 minute drive from his job to where he lives.

You'll notice none of his alts post during this time.   Undecided

No shit hahaha. Very good armchair detectivity Cool
snailmen (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:04:21 PM

This is the time of day Quickscammer drives home.  Its a 50 minute drive from his job to where he lives.

Vod never loses.

Vod always wins.
Coinonomous

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:08:29 PM

Vod never loses.

Vod always wins.

Haha. I Now think I know exactly what Vod knows, but I'm certainly not sure so will not post anything.  Tongue

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,     

,p████████████████████N,   

d█████████████████████████b   

d██████████████████████████████æ 

,████²█████████████████████████████,

,█████ ╙████████████████████╨ █████y

██████  `████████████████`  ██████

║██████   Ñ███████████`   ███████

███████    ╩██████Ñ    ███████

███████  ▐▄  ²██╩  a▌ ███████

╢██████  ▐▓█▄     ▄█▓▌  ███████

██████  ▐▓▓▓▓▌▄█▓▓▓▌ ██████─

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─ 

²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩   

▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   

²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`     

²²²         

B4zzA

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:14:47 PM

This is the time of day Quickscammer drives home.  Its a 50 minute drive from his job to where he lives.

Vod never loses.

Vod always wins.

Haha. I Now think I know exactly what Vod knows, but I'm certainly not sure so will not post anything.  Tongue

QS should be home by now, here comes the barrage of controversy from all his alts.
Pips

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:17:11 PM

QS should be home by now, here comes the barrage of controversy from all his alts.

Do you know how to do math? It's been roughly 27 minutes since Vod posted the "50 minute drive home". We're about halfway there.

Unless, of course, Vod posted ~23 minutes after QS began to drive back home.

This is assuming that this theory was correct. Wink

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 11:29:37 PM

I'm drafting a letter to CVS now.  If Quickscammer does work for them, his posting during the day should come to a stop.

The forum will become a much cleaner place.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BiPolarBob

Activity: 378
Merit: 302

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:29:53 PM

Or just close the thread because nothing is happening in it  Roll Eyes
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:37:38 PM

This is the time of day Quickscammer drives home.  It's a 50 minute drive from his job to where he lives.

Can we now atleast agree that BPB is not one of his alts ? The guy was dragged into this mess w/o a single valid reason and accused
to be his alt just because he wants this forum to stop looking like a war zone.  Just my 2 cents ..

cheers
B4zzA

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:38:18 PM

I'm drafting a letter to CVS now.  If Quickscammer does work for them, his posting during the day should come to a stop.

The forum will become a much cleaner place.

I'd like to send a letter of cease and desist as well. His presence on the forum is pretty derogatory.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:40:33 PM

Can we now atleast agree that BPB is not one of his alts ? The guy was dragged into this mess w/o a single valid reason and accused
to be his alt just because he wants this forum to stop looking like a war zone.  Just my 2 cents ..

cheers
Hey, don't make those kinds of suggestions! No one is allowed to make any kind of sensible statements/suggestions in any QS threads! I reported your post
Coinonomous

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:42:19 PM

to be his alt just because he wants this forum to stop looking like a war zone.  Just my 2 cents ..

cheers
Hey, don't make those kinds of suggestions! No one is allowed to make any kind of sensible statements/suggestions in any QS threads! I reported your post

How was CVS, Cody? did you get a lot of work done? Regional manager coming your way soon?  Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,     

,p████████████████████N,   

d█████████████████████████b   

d██████████████████████████████æ 

,████²█████████████████████████████,

,█████ ╙████████████████████╨ █████y

██████  `████████████████`  ██████

║██████   Ñ███████████`   ███████

███████    ╩██████Ñ    ███████

███████  ▐▄  ²██╩  a▌ ███████

╢██████  ▐▓█▄     ▄█▓▌  ███████

██████  ▐▓▓▓▓▌▄█▓▓▓▌ ██████─

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─ 

²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩   

▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   

²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`     

²²²         

BonusGame

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:45:06 PM

Mods delete this thread. This is really wrong...
Vod should get ban he is really abusing people.. Why he dont care so much when his friend(snailman) scam so much people? snailman=candystrips and Pierre11. He must really hate quickseller.
And so much alt abusing QS. Please report all posts... This is really sick.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: