Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:23:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof that Quickseller is BiPolarBob/PistolPete AND intended to SCAM!  (Read 7551 times)
Coinonomous

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:48:42 PM

Mods delete this thread. This is really wrong...
Vod should get ban he is really abusing people.. Why he dont care so much when his friend(snailman) scam so much people? snailman=candystrips and Pierre11. He must really hate quickseller.
And so much alt abusing QS. Please report all posts... This is really sick.

Says QSs' latest sockpuppet.

How about. No?  Tongue

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,     

,p████████████████████N,   

d█████████████████████████b   

d██████████████████████████████æ 

,████²█████████████████████████████,

,█████ ╙████████████████████╨ █████y

██████  `████████████████`  ██████

║██████   Ñ███████████`   ███████

███████    ╩██████Ñ    ███████

███████  ▐▄  ²██╩  a▌ ███████

╢██████  ▐▓█▄     ▄█▓▌  ███████

██████  ▐▓▓▓▓▌▄█▓▓▓▌ ██████─

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─ 

²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩   

▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   

²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`     

²²²         

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:50:06 PM

So many people here, behind so many alts; i have no idea to whom i am talking to anymore when i write something.
Your opinion would be much more taken seriously if you guys posted from your real accounts imho.

cheers
BiPolarBob

Activity: 378
Merit: 302

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:50:39 PM

Dear CVS,

I take internet forum arguments so seriously that I need to write you this letter...

Seriously, close the thread. This is actually kind of pathetic now.  Roll Eyes
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 11:51:54 PM

Dear CVS,

I take internet forum arguments so seriously that I need to write you this letter...

Dear CVS,

Your employee, on your time and your equipment, is suing me and implying I'm a pedophile.    Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pips

Activity: 168

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice.

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:52:06 PM

Vod should get ban he is really abusing people.. Why he dont care so much when his friend(snailman) scam so much people? snailman=candystrips and Pierre11. He must really hate quickseller.

How about. No?  Tongue

I knew it would get to this point.

Anyone and everyone who opposes this nonsense is immediately labeled as an alt of QS. Is it time to call me out as an alt of QS, now? Or does that come later? Seriously, though, just because someone has a different opinion than you doesn't mean you should make false accusations without any proof against them.

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering how you did it.
Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:52:27 PM

So many people here, behind so many alts; i have no idea to whom i am talking to anymore when i write something.
Your opinion would be much more taken seriously if you guys posted from your real accounts imho.

cheers

All of my accounts are real.

I don't have a central account, I'm a distributed decentralized system of accounts without a head, like BTC meant to be in the beginning.
BiPolarBob

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:55:35 PM

Dear CVS,

Dear CVS,

Your employee, on your time and your equipment, is suing me and implying I'm a pedophile.    Undecided

I'm sure everyone at some point has checked their messages from work. Doesn't mean forum petty arguments become letters to employers.
BonusGame

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:56:54 PM

How about. No?  Tongue
Says next candy altcoin. You again make big mess on forum.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 11:57:32 PM

Dear CVS,

Dear CVS,

Your employee, on your time and your equipment, is suing me and implying I'm a pedophile.    Undecided

I'm sure everyone at some point has checked their messages from work. Doesn't mean forum petty arguments become letters to employers.

I agree.  The fact that he spends the majority of his time on here committing scams while being paid is a letter to employer.

CVS PHARMACY
1403 WEST MAIN STREET
LINCOLNTON, NC 28093
704-735-1493

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
B4zzA

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:58:04 PM

Dear CVS,

Seriously, close the thread. This is actually kind of pathetic now.  Roll Eyes

Dear CVS,

I agree.  The fact that he spends the majority of his time on here committing scams while being paid is a letter to employer.

Agreed. They are paying him to commit fraud.
BiPolarBob

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:58:33 PM

Dear CVS,

Dear CVS,

I agree.  The fact that he spends the majority of his time on here committing scams while being paid is a letter to employer.

That's great. Once it's proven in a court of law, be sure to send the court records to his employer.
Karpeles
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:59:48 PM

Do you people really have QS's dox or are just trolling Huh
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 12:00:32 AM

Dear CVS,

Dear CVS,

Your employee, on your time and your equipment, is suing me and implying I'm a pedophile.    Undecided

That's great. Once it's proven in a court of law, be sure to send the court records to his employer.

All they need to do is check their proxies for bitcointalk.org web access, and how often he goes there.   Undecided  Large chains like CVS don't connect computers directly to their ISP.

Pips

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:01:48 AM

Agreed. They are paying him to commit fraud.

Man, that just made my day. That sentence proves that most people following this thread who agree with it need to seriously sit down and think this through.

That doesn't even make sense. Let us assume that QS is a person named Cody who works at CVS. Why would CVS deliberately pay him to commit fraud? If someone who plots to rob a bank who works at a shop near the bank actually robs it, does it mean that the shop was paying him to do it? No, no, and no.

Go ahead and sit down and think about things before you say them.

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering how you did it.
Karpeles
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:02:06 AM

Dear CVS,

Dear CVS,

All they need to do is check their proxies for bitcointalk.org web access, and how often he goes there.   Undecided

won't work if he uses Tor or other proxies
BiPolarBob

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:02:45 AM

I think Vod is quite the character. And that's coming from quite the character.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 12:04:23 AM

I doubt he has administration access to his work computer - CVS is a large chain.

Pips

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:05:10 AM

You know what I think? I believe Vod has every right to attempt to dox QS and corner him; but not in this thread. Vod, would you personally agree to the stance that BPB = QS = PistolPete? I don't recall seeing a post of you explicitly stating your opinion on this. If you do, by all means, continue to post here. However, if you are neutral/disagree, then please, go back to the thread about doxing QS. You're only encouraging these people to believe they are right in this, they have enough proof, and that you are standing behind them.

Karpeles
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:06:54 AM

I doubt he has administration access to his work computer - CVS is a large chain.

you don't need to have admininstration access to your computer to use Tor

{I use Tor when I think my network may be monitored, and most of times I don't have admin access}
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 12:10:12 AM

You know what I think? I believe Vod has every right to attempt to dox QS and corner him; but not in this thread. Vod, would you personally agree to the stance that BPB = QS = PistolPete? I don't recall seeing a post of you explicitly stating your opinion on this. If you do, by all means, continue to post here. However, if you are neutral/disagree, then please, go back to the thread about doxing QS. You're only encouraging these people to believe they are right in this, they have enough proof, and that you are standing behind them.

You're right.  I'll continue in the proper thread - sorry.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: