Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:52:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: no matter what will happen to bitcoin..  (Read 3864 times)
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 10:31:41 PM

Well if bitcoin achieves again 1000dollars the buble will be made once again and several will left bitcoin,since they will be able to roi their investment,soo maybe not good as looks like.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wakka622

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

The big fish

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 10:42:54 PM

Me too I've learned a lot from bitcoin if nothing else  Cheesy Luckily I have earned enough and learned enough to stick around and I will be staying long into the future regardless of whether we moon or just chill around the area we have been this year. All is good when you are not focused on just the price.
JeWay

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 10:52:11 PM

.. i've learnd ALOT!BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
Did you also have lost alot BTCBTCBTC?
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 11:50:34 PM

Same here but still hoping for the best for bitcoins. I'd probably not quit with it as long as I believe there is a great future for bitcoins. Smiley
Why most of the posts here sounds like bitcoin is dying and this is your final goodbye? While bitcoin price now it is not so impressive we have potential.
XT situation is hopefully over and people will start buying more in anticipation of the next halving. Bitcoin won't disappear.
knowhow

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:08:12 AM

Not saying that bitcoin will die or disappear but some old bagholders that entered at 1000 dollars will left as soon as bitcoin hits those value again.
HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:14:58 PM

Very nice, I think a lot of people here learned many things  Wink In fact Bitcoin is something new  Grin
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:17:39 PM

Not saying that bitcoin will die or disappear but some old bagholders that entered at 1000 dollars will left as soon as bitcoin hits those value again.

Fear Of Missing Out hits sellers just as much as prospective buyers. If you're still here after 2-3 years then you've either written them off in your mind or are in it for the long haul. Much'll depend on the nature of that rise. 
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 03:06:56 PM

I have learned a lot too, but not sure if it will be worth it if Bitcoin falls ...

I do not think it will, though.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:33:56 PM

If fiat crashes within the near future, Bitcoin will also crash. Why? Because the power grids and Internet communications will crash at least in part right along with Bitcoin. At best we will have multitudes of forks from people using Bitcoin while being disconnected from other people using Bitcoin. But probably Bitcoin will be lost because of how impractical it is. People will be too busy trying to live to mess with something like Bitcoin any longer.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:41:19 PM

i'm already happy if we see bitcoin being stable and staying stable at around $1000 at some point in the future. we are part of a great technology that can possibly change the financial world for the better.
agreed, i would be happy with bitcoin turning into a major currency. the high price is just an extra bonus.
Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 11:37:04 PM

Well i do pick up something about the blockchain concept. Learning a few things and there about how things on centralization works and why complete control can be bad. Overall it was fun.

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 11:43:30 PM

Learned a lot or earned a lot Huh
Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 01:14:32 AM

If the return to $1000 is all you are looking for why are you bothering with bitcoin.

That is what I was thinking when I was reading all of the posts that were saying how they were holding bitcoins just for that $1000 rise; bitcoin is a currency. It's a way of life; sure, it may be a way of profit for some people, but the people who truly enjoy bitcoin are the people who are here just to use it. Smiley

knowhow

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 01:46:33 AM

Well is the same if you buy a company that before makes 300dollars daily and now after you assume is making you just 60 dollard daily,soo you will try to sell for the price you paid atleast..even knowing that something went wrong.

Im sure several people invested deeply into those value ,and regretting not had join or soon or later the climb and the huge dump,but i love bitcoin being worthing 1 dollar or 200 for me is enought and i can pay to get something soo im happy with the price,if up well next years my childs can benefict from it.
daoneway (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 10:56:26 PM

Learned a lot or earned a lot Huh

both =)

3MJprz7GLVjQaFHx7hhVErPVYugKNxKs1Y
USB-S

Activity: 574

In XEM we trust

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 01:14:17 AM

even if bitcoin fails, don't we have like a selection of over 600 alts to jump to?

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 03:10:11 AM

even if bitcoin fails, don't we have like a selection of over 600 alts to jump to?

The main thing Bitcoin has going for it is trust. That's been built up over a period of years. It's had endless shite thrown at it, probably hundreds or thousands of the world's best hackers trying to break it, it's had a few technical wobbles, but it's still here and growing.

You can replicate it a trillion times over technically. You can't transfer that trust across to anywhere else and without that it's nothing. Many alts promise wonderful things. They may very quickly turn to dust if they come under a fraction of the pressure that Bitcoin experiences every minute of every day.
mercistheman

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 03:31:43 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2015, 03:52:49 AM by mercistheman

thousands claiming that they have the killer app or hardfork to take bitcoin into the Bitcoin2.0 space (more kickass features)....but what new development will bring 2.0 to the masses?

I don't think it'll ever be an overnight thing. It's a tough sell. If it ever does reach adoption it'll be a slow and cumulative process over a period of years. There'll be plenty of killer apps but until more educate themselves or are educated they'll stay away.

I'm leaning the other way... this instant growth is more likely to come from a countries adoption vs a killer app... although the two could be in conjunction... example: Brazil goes all in on BTC after a seamless conversion from a "Bitcoin Bank"... with the ability to spend their coins in fiat CC or BTC.
faridkifly

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:16:55 AM

.... the price is not likely to fall. if it fall there is the price still likely to rise again  Tongue
OrientA

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:24:22 AM

.... the price is not likely to fall. if it fall there is the price still likely to rise again  Tongue

The price depends on the usefulness of bitcoin. If bitcoin has no use, its price is 0. At present, there is some usage of bitcoin. You can buy things over the internet, you can send money with it. So the price is several hundred dollars. In the future, when there are more usage, the price will be several thousand dollars.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: