Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:22:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PTC Script  (Read 628 times)
RBCastro (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:13:07 PM

Does anyone have PTC Script that uses BTC to sell?

Thanks.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:21:44 PM

I think bitvistor is using one. But these days evolutionscript is also accepting bitcoin payment method for adding fund and withdraw but i am not sure about it. You can check their site.
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:22:30 PM

What do you mean "BTC to sell"?

To deposit and withdraw bitcoins and then the user can create ads or receive payments in bitcoin?
RBCastro (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:30:16 PM

What do you mean "BTC to sell"?

To deposit and withdraw bitcoins and then the user can create ads or receive payments in bitcoin?

Yes, like 'btcclicks.com' and 'coinad.com'
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 06:53:09 PM

But these days evolutionscript is also accepting bitcoin payment method for adding fund and withdraw but i am not sure about it.

EvolutionScript does accept bitcoin transactions. The PTC script itself has a pretty great reputation as well, so might as well give it a go.

It might be a good idea to add that the script is $45 for 6 months and $189 lifetime. You can check out their demo if you'd like.

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 11:50:19 AM

I have got an PTC script with an BTC payment and deposit addon. I coded the addon on myself and it works very well.
Tell me if you are interested!
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 01:21:31 PM

But these days evolutionscript is also accepting bitcoin payment method for adding fund and withdraw but i am not sure about it.

EvolutionScript does accept bitcoin transactions. The PTC script itself has a pretty great reputation as well, so might as well give it a go.

It might be a good idea to add that the script is $45 for 6 months and $189 lifetime. You can check out their demo if you'd like.
There is also incentivescripts.
They have great support imo.  There is also another new PTC script that was announced a week ago on here but I forgot what... I'll try and find the link Smiley
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:35:45 PM

They have great support imo.  There is also another new PTC script that was announced a week ago on here but I forgot what... I'll try and find the link Smiley

I remember seeing a thread of a new PTC script announced in "Service Announcements"; hopefully this is the one you were mentioning.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1184502.0
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 01:46:19 PM

I remember seeing a thread of a new PTC script announced in "Service Announcements"; hopefully this is the one you were mentioning.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1184502.0
Yup, that's the one!  It actually looks pretty nice, simple yet professional.  I'm still looking through the demo.
I'm actually also interested in PTC scripts with BTC deposits and withdrawals integrated, so if anyone else knows any other good ones, please share!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: