Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:33:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 [1508] 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376994 times)
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:46:17 PM

I just completed an interview with Matt, I will post the full article and interview shortly on bitsofnews.net

Cool. Did you ask what he plans on doing with those Prime Controller's other than using them to print free XPY to dump onto pathetically ignorant bagholder victims of this scam, exactly the same as Josh was doing? Do they bake bread or churn butter or something in addition to the task they are designed for?

This ^^^^^^^

Selling a few hundred thousand XPY.

Pics or it didn't happen.   Not photoshopped ones like the "miner pictures" he showed a few months back where nothing was plugged in.

truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:47:18 PM

I wonder what's going to happen next week when their new wallet is supposed to take over with the Prime Stake rate change? Will it stick? or will the whole chain just seize up?

I've read this whole thread and I don't quite understand what is to happen?  Isn't there a 2.0 wallet already?  What are the pluses of the new wallet?  Does the new wallet exclude Josh?

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
boxhock

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 10:49:01 PM

I wonder what's going to happen next week when their new wallet is supposed to take over with the Prime Stake rate change? Will it stick? or will the whole chain just seize up?

I've read this whole thread and I don't quite understand what is to happen?  Isn't there a 2.0 wallet already?  What are the pluses of the new wallet?  Does the new wallet exclude Josh?

New wallet that is "ready" for the new changes. There are bug fixes as well as graphic fixes. The new wallets would make the changes that josh didn't like happen.

USD and Bitcoin Advertising network
████ Adverti.io ████
Real-Time statistics ★ Dedicated Support ★ BTC payout
Poly Coins

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:50:28 PM

So this is the story of how the "People's Money" became the "Lawyer's Money" (or rather, the US Marshall's Money)
rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:53:24 PM

Who are these idiots still buying? I know a small amount is traders , but only a fraction is put back up on the sell side, so most that is being bought is by holders. Absolutely nuts. Do they still think they are buying $20 bills for 15 cents or what?

This is why these people deserve everything they get.   The mage has misplaced sympathy for these idiots in my view.  There are plenty of things to be sympathetic about in this world, (starving babies with aids in Africa for example) but these fuckwits??
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:53:30 PM

New wallet that is "ready" for the new changes. There are bug fixes as well as graphic fixes. The new wallets would make the changes that josh didn't like happen.

Well, as long as Josh is completely locked out I might buy a few.

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:54:02 PM

I've read this whole thread and I don't quite understand what is to happen?  Isn't there a 2.0 wallet already?  What are the pluses of the new wallet?  Does the new wallet exclude Josh?

Nice avoidance of the question while tossing out some random bullshit, are you channeling Josh?

Again: What EXACTLY do you plan on doing with Prime Controllers that shit out lots of free Paycoins other than to dump these free coins?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:54:33 PM

The only changes of the new wallet was "wait 10 seconds before next getblocks" and the change of Prime Nodes from 350% to 100%. They are making it out like it's the fixes they've been waiting for but aren't addressing some other issues with difficulty. There are a couple new icons, other than that they have 150 commits of fluff, fixing a spelling mistake here and there, just making it look like there is actual work being done. It doesn't inspire confidence when they write new code and misspell something as small a "mandatory" as "manditory" but maybe they are saving that for a future commit.
Allens1980

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:55:04 PM

I just completed an interview with Matt, I will post the full article and interview shortly on bitsofnews.net

Cool. Did you ask what he plans on doing with those Prime Controller's other than using them to print free XPY to dump onto pathetically ignorant bagholder victims of this scam, exactly the same as Josh was doing? Do they bake bread or churn butter or something in addition to the task they are designed for?

I heard people were filing a class action suit against gaw.    Does anyone have any further information about that?

Sorry, someone directed me here, although I am registered on this forum, it is rare I come here.  Roll Eyes

Information on any possible lawsuit can be found here:  https://forum.gethashing.com/t/probing-a-lawsuit-against-gawminers-et-al/2626?u=allen1980s

At this stage it is getting interest from those who were customers of GAW/Zencloud/Paybase. There is an upcoming conference call with one of the law firms being chosen.

Cheesy
boxhock

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 10:57:28 PM

Nice avoidance of the question while tossing out some random bullshit, are you channeling Josh?

Again: What EXACTLY do you plan on doing with Prime Controllers that shit out lots of free Paycoins other than to dump these free coins?

Lol that's not up to me to answer. I'm going to sleep now anyways, so don't expect more answers from me for a while.

USD and Bitcoin Advertising network
████ Adverti.io ████
Real-Time statistics ★ Dedicated Support ★ BTC payout
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:03:01 PM

Lol that's not up to me to answer. I'm going to sleep now anyways, so don't expect more answers from me for a while.

Sleep well, and dream of the profit you will reap as you dump XPY on the cadres of pathetic fucking idiots Josh has trained for you so well. Make sure you dream that you are not just as much of a scheming scumbag as Josh is, too.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Dr Gero

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:06:24 PM

The fabric of crypto-currency is a ledger and math.
It's interesting that a self proclaimed crypto coin innovator (MrCEO) seems blind to the fact that a fair few crypto coin users are experts in this area and can trace what he has been up to, over the last x months.
'You do the math',  the irony in that statement, that is exactly what people have been doing and that is how this whole scam was unravelled.
FUBAR-BDHR

Activity: 702
Merit: 1000

★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 11:06:49 PM

So lets see Garza and the rest of his goons get into a squabble over paycoin, prime controllers, etc.  Garza says there is a hack gets trading halted somehow, tells people to move coins into offline wallets.  Now have I missed something or isn't the wallet code broke so you can't use anything but online wallets?  If it's fixed (or hacked around by skipping the error) then you would need to get the updated wallet which he is telling people not to do.  That just leaves mineral.  Is this whole thing just another scam to get people to move their money to mineral to make it look like that great place he's trying to make it out to be?  I've noticed a total lack of it even being mentioned in this whole mess.

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:11:24 PM

So lets see Garza and the rest of his goons get into a squabble over paycoin, prime controllers, etc.  Garza says there is a hack gets trading halted somehow, tells people to move coins into offline wallets.  Now have I missed something or isn't the wallet code broke so you can't use anything but online wallets?  If it's fixed (or hacked around by skipping the error) then you would need to get the updated wallet which he is telling people not to do.  That just leaves mineral.  Is this whole thing just another scam to get people to move their money to mineral to make it look like that great place he's trying to make it out to be?  I've noticed a total lack of it even being mentioned in this whole mess.

I think they don't really know what's going on and all the arguing is causing a huge mess when there doesn't need to be. Only wallet that kinda works is their new one but Josh doesn't want that because he will lose control so you have two parties telling you to do different things but of course no one really knows what to do.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:14:08 PM

GAWd wants people to move their coins over to mineral exchange so that he can store them offline for them for safekeeping Cheesy

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:38:58 PM

This ^^^^^^^

So connecting the dots it appears to me that:

1) Matt caught Josh dumping "a few hundred thousand" XPY (appears to be admitted by Josh)

2) Josh claims that the dumps were to pay him (Josh) back for >> 1 million he has invested of his own money (putting aside the fact that even if true, it would be a major problem for Josh to try to repay his insider loan before paying creditors; in legal jingo either a "preference" or "fraudulent conveyance")

3) Matt tells Josh to turn over the PCs and coins, under threat of exposing Josh

4) Josh signs agreement to turn over coins and PCs to Matt, Foundation, etc.

5) Matt et al come out with a proposal to remove the extreme hyperinflating stakers down to 100% (with no cumulative staking interest)

6) Now Josh claims that he was extorted into signing agreement (as an aside, Josh really means "duress" as a defense to contract formation; and the duress defense is extraordinarily hard to win on absent extreme circumstances that effectively "deprive the contracting party of free choice" such as physical threats, fraud, etc.)

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
DaveWave

Activity: 806

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:39:39 PM

So Cryptsy stopped trading XPY with this message, this was after the alleged theft of coins.

We have paused XPY Trading, Deposits and Withdrawals while we review recent developments

But this theft of coins can only of involved a few wallets/transactions that could have been frozen while the ownership was disputed. But instead of freezing the possible fraudulent transactions, Cryptsy has stopped all trading in XPY. If you read the message that Cryptsy posted, its not stopped because of a possible theft, its been stopped because of recent developments.

This might mean that Cryptsy has stopped trading because its been asked too by the sec, fbi or because it no longer wants to permit trades on a possible ponzi scheme.

If it were just a simple theft of coins that had gone through the exchange then surely they would just freeze any affected wallets/transactions then re-enable trading.

Because they have suspended trading completely makes me thing that perhaps Cryptsy has closed XPY trading for good.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:49:31 PM

I have traced Paycoin deposits to Cryptsy in the past couple of hours, originating from the usual Shuffle Address Web that Josh has been using all along. So, at the very least , Paycoin deposits are still be accepted by Cryptsy, from at least one person. They might be accepting deposits from everyone, not sure about that.

cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:50:53 PM

I have traced Paycoin deposits to Cryptsy in the past couple of hours, originating from the usual Shuffle Address Web that Josh has been using all along. So, at the very least , Paycoin deposits are still be accepted by Cryptsy, from at least one person. They might be accepting deposits from everyone, not sure about that.

I don't think it is possible to "not accept deposits".  They would have to stop the blockchain or something.
bt234

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:52:51 PM

This ^^^^^^^

https://i.imgur.com/OKfCWkA.png?1

So connecting the dots it appears to me that:

1) Matt caught Josh dumping "a few hundred thousand" XPY (appears to be admitted by Josh)

2) Josh claims that the dumps were to pay him (Josh) back for >> 1 million he has invested of his own money (putting aside the fact that even if true, it would be a major problem for Josh to try to repay his insider loan before paying creditors; in legal jingo either a "preference" or "fraudulent conveyance")

3) Matt tells Josh to turn over the PCs and coins, under threat of exposing Josh

4) Josh signs agreement to turn over coins and PCs to Matt, Foundation, etc.

5) Matt et al come out with a proposal to remove the extreme hyperinflating stakers down to 100% (with no cumulative staking interest)

6) Now Josh claims that he was extorted into signing agreement (as an aside, Josh really means "duress" as a defense to contract formation; and the duress defense is extraordinarily hard to win on absent extreme circumstances that effectively "deprive the contracting party of free choice" such as physical threats, fraud, etc.)

People need to grow a brain and see that Josh Garza is full of shit and needs to be dropped everybody move to new wallet that is the only way your paycoin is going to have value
Pages: « 1 ... 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 [1508] 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: