Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:48:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Lending Platform BitLend.io  (Read 26316 times)
simdude (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:49:32 AM

New Lending Platform is coming online at https://BitLend.io.

Its invite only but you can signup for a invite.

i got 2 invites to give away if anyone wants them
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 03:54:12 AM

New Lending Platform is coming online at https://BitLend.io.

Its invite only but you can signup for a invite.

i got 2 invites to give away if anyone wants them

Another scam lending site?

I wonder if they release the borrowers information when the borrower defaults.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:56:22 AM

Any unique function than the btcjam.com and bitlendingclub.com?
simdude (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:06:03 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2015, 05:12:55 PM by simdude

As of right now the only thing i can see is they are strict as hell on the Credit Approval Process. And there support staff is very responsive. (This from me the lead developer)
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:15:44 AM

As of right now the only thing i can see is they are strict as hell on the Credit Approval Process. And there support staff is very responsive. Over all i won't know anything till i get a loan funded and can see how that works.

I think they good in all these things because they have to attract people to their service and they are new as of now. Is their any way lenders are protected in case of scam? if not then it another scam site only.
simdude (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:19:03 AM

That might be something to ask there support staff. Give them a shout out http://support.bitlend.io/
korfax

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:26:22 PM

I signed up for bitlend.io last night. So far, I really like it. It has a fast and very clean UI. I sent over 3 btc and was notified the second it came in.

Pros:

Clean UI
Very easy and fast to navigate
Easy to submit verification info - They approved my identity in less than 20 mins. CRAZY FAST
Seems very secure and professional
No problems transferring BTC or funding loans
SUPPORT IS AMAZING. They responded to my tickets in less than 10 mins.
The support staff using a system called reamaze which is an amazing piece of support software. That tells me they take this very seriously because it's not cheap.
FAQ has a lot of useful information on it.

Cons:

I'd like to know what happens to my info once I submit it. - Support ticket submitted
I couldn't submit PDFs for verification.  - Support ticket submitted
Not a lot of information presented to the lender. I'd like more info around the loans I fund.  - Support ticket submitted
I'd like to see the stage the loan is in after it is 100% funded.  - Support ticket submitted
There is an INVEST or BORROW box that keeping popping up every time I click on the dashboard link - ANNOYING! I know they're working on that.  - Support ticket submitted
No loans left to fund. I funded them all  Wink

Final thoughts:

For launching last night, these guys nailed it. I really like this site. There is work that needs to be done to streamline it and clean it up a little. I noticed this morning that they already fixed bugs I found. They take my emails seriously and the support staff is amazing. I look forward to using this site. I recommend everyone take a look at it, let me know what you think.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 01:33:16 PM

I signed up for bitlend.io last night. So far, I really like it. It has a fast and very clean UI. I sent over 3 btc and was notified the second it came in.

Pros:

Clean UI
Easy to submit verification info - They approved my identity in less than 20 mins. CRAZY FAST

Cons:

I'd like to know what happens to my info once I submit it. - Support ticket submitted
I couldn't submit PDFs for verification.  - Support ticket submitted
Not a lot of information presented to the lender. I'd like more info around the loans I fund.  - Support ticket submitted
I'd like to see the stage the loan is in after it is 100% funded.  - Support ticket submitted
There is an INVEST or BORROW box that keeping popping up every time I click on the dashboard link - ANNOYING! I know they're working on that.  - Support ticket submitted
No loans left to fund. I funded them all  Wink

Final thoughts:

For launching last night, these guys nailed it. I really like this site. There is work that needs to be done to streamline it and clean it up a little. I noticed this morning that they already fixed bugs I found. They take my emails seriously and the support staff is amazing. I look forward to using this site. I recommend everyone take a look at it, let me know what you think.

Brand new guy, first post, 3 BTC deposit straight away to a just launched lending site, and a vouch as a customer.

Seems legit.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
korfax

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:42:46 PM

Pros:

Clean UI

Cons:

Not a lot of information presented to the lender. I'd like more info around the loans I fund.  - Support ticket submitted
I'd like to see the stage the loan is in after it is 100% funded.  - Support ticket submitted
There is an INVEST or BORROW box that keeping popping up every time I click on the dashboard link - ANNOYING! I know they're working on that.  - Support ticket submitted

Final thoughts:

Brand new guy, first post, 3 BTC deposit straight away to a just launched lending site, and a vouch as a customer.

Seems legit.

Hi, I actually just signed up for bitcointalk just to post on this thread to tell everyone about my experiences. I will admit I know the team that is running it,  I should have mentioned that.  I have NO controlling or vested interest in bitlend other than the loans I fund. I'm only here to offer my thoughts on it.  I have been very critical of the site when things didn't work.

The second something doesn't work I'll be over here bashing them and calling them out.

BTW - I have two invites if someone whats one.  PM me your email.

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:35:09 PM

Great, Another way for no-knowledge ding dongs to borrow BTC to "invest" in the next ponzi scheme. Then of course, the Ponzi goes belly up and the loans do not get repaid and these poor gullible fools who borrowed end up having their credit destroyed. The lenders also lose out of course, the only winners are the shylocks enabling this to happen and those running the various HYIP (Ponzi) scams. Without predatory lending outfits like this, the amount and success of the various scams in the crypto world would diminish and sucker in less people. This operation is even brought to you courtesy of some of the people directly involved in the implementation of the Paycoin scam.  

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:38:58 PM

These lending sites doesn't really works well. Either you get scammed or your loan gets ignore. Site owners need to apply more security when it comes to creating a loan in their service or else this will be just another haven for scammers.
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:49:38 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 02:29:02 PM by Paul Revere

Pros:

Clean UI

Cons:

Final thoughts:

Seems legit.

Hi, I actually just signed up for bitcointalk just to post on this thread to tell everyone about my experiences. I will admit I know the team that is running it,  I should have mentioned that.  I have NO controlling or vested interest in bitlend other than the loans I fund. I'm only here to offer my thoughts on it.  I have been very critical of the site when things didn't work.

The second something doesn't work I'll be over here bashing them and calling them out.

BTW - I have two invites if someone whats one.  PM me your email.

Korfax is a hardcore Paycoiner. Please take your lame shilling attempts back to your Paycoiner hangout: https://paycointalk.org/topic/592/bitlend-io-new-btc-lending-platform

Huh? They only gave you TWO "invites" to shill with? Why not 2 million?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:53:24 PM

simdude is Jason Sponaugle the sites dev. why not clearly state that?
he also worked for Garza/GAW as a dev (paycoingateway) and defended the clusterfuck at times. current admin of paycoin forums and one of the devs

the CEO Allen Shinner is the guy who is pursuing group lawsuit (400 people+) against GAW. trust worthy guy

Richard Nelson (support) is in team paycoin. not quite sure if he worked for GAW or just forum sanitizer

korfax was a moderator for the current paycoin forum
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:01:47 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2015, 04:27:08 PM by Paul Revere

simdude is Jason Sponaugle the sites dev. why not clearly state that?
he also worked for Garza/GAW as a dev (paycoingateway) and defended the clusterfuck at times

the CEO Allen Shinner is the guy who is pursuing group lawsuit (400 people+) against GAW. trust worthy guy

Richard Nelson (support) is in team paycoin. not quite sure if he worked for GAW or just forum sanitizer

korfax was a moderator for the current paycoin forum

Nice cartoon there , Jason. Trying to hide the fact that you are a nose picking fat slob kid ?

The real Jason Sponaugle/simdude

When you have the people running something like  this hiding behind puppet accounts and talking to themselves as if they are actually customers, you know for sure that it is like TOTALLY 100% legit.  Roll Eyes

P.S: Gotta love how they claim this is not associated with Paycoin, and then all of the "invites' are given out on the Paycoiner forums.

Hey assholes: Please stop preying on the stupid fucking Paycoiners FFS.

Conning people who are just this side of completely fucking retarded is NOT COOL!

simdude (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:26:40 PM

I have never worked for GAW just to make sure you all understand that.
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:35:48 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2015, 05:09:50 PM by kken01

fine parse semantics. you made paycoingateway, made contributions to paycoin foundation github etc etc during Garzas reign

or do you deny that you are Jason Sponaugle the dev of BitLend.io aka Yoshi current admin of paycoin forums, part of team paycoin and github contributor?

As of right now the only thing i can see is they are strict as hell on the Credit Approval Process. And there support staff is very responsive. Over all i won't know anything till i get a loan funded and can see how that works.

why do you talk like you are a customer?

edit: some more information
operated by Bitlend LLC, an United Arab Emirates Limited Liability Company ("Bitlend").

Interesting.

A Limited Liability Company (LLC) is the most common type of registration in the UAE and is recommended where the purpose of the entity is to make sales within the region. However, it should be noted that 100% foreign ownership of such an entity is not permitted. Under the UAE Commercial Companies Law (CCL), foreign investors are permitted to hold up to 49 per cent equity ownership in UAE companies and 51 per cent of the equity must be held at all times by one or more UAE nationals.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg12458534#msg12458534

richard nelson seems to be the support person for bunch of different paycoin related things
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:58:40 PM

So, it has been stated that these three are the sole owners of this. Which one is a UAE resident?

Who is it? Is it you Jason/simdude? You been over there bumpin sandals with your bro Garza or what?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8968

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 05:04:36 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 05:42:21 AM by suchmoon

You work for "them", your face is on the site, and you refer to the site as "they" pretending to be a customer? With no disclosure of your involvement. Wow.

Edit - just to make it clear: https://archive.is/l8PUB#selection-6653.0-6759.104

edit: some more information
operated by Bitlend LLC, an United Arab Emirates Limited Liability Company ("Bitlend").

Interesting.

A Limited Liability Company (LLC) is the most common type of registration in the UAE and is recommended where the purpose of the entity is to make sales within the region. However, it should be noted that 100% foreign ownership of such an entity is not permitted. Under the UAE Commercial Companies Law (CCL), foreign investors are permitted to hold up to 49 per cent equity ownership in UAE companies and 51 per cent of the equity must be held at all times by one or more UAE nationals.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg12458534#msg12458534

They may have forgotten to register it. Love the laundry results though.

http://cbls.economy.gov.ae/

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
simdude (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:06:06 PM

I wish i knew where garza was. Just so you know i am a Developer i know the system pretty well for sure. But overall its really up to who ever invests or borrows to report about the system. All i want is for people to join up and try it out. Other then that. That is all i can say about BitLend.io.
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:10:48 PM

i was not asking about bitlend. do you deny that you are Jason Sponaugle ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: