Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:37:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Clipse  (Read 10891 times)
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12900

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 12:39:57 AM

Please post quotes of the specific promises he made and broke.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Math Man

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 01:07:34 AM

Clipse owes me 173.7156706 plus interest as described in Clipse's posts below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60717.msg1034434#msg1034434
Code:
NEW CHANGES STARTING WEDNESDAY 18 JULY 00:00:00 :

I have done everything I can to keep the extra incentives rolling month after month however my personal dealings with BTC sales have dropped down to near zero and the markups I can get from my regular clients have decreased alot since the BTC price increase which in turn is causing me to run Bonuspool with the current payout at a loss for over a month now. I wasnt concerned about this since I had a decent buffer and figured I would let it ride and see if there is a change in market conditions but unfortunately not much changed except me starting to payout continously from my own funds.

From July 18 I will start to take the first steps towards the future of Bonuspool which would atleast ensure its survival at better rates than any other PPS pool. The following changes will be handled manually until the end of August when the new website will be up and fully functional and so the pool will move out of Beta and ready for direct public signups.

All users who remain between now and public Signup(1 September) will be given extra perks such as access to an additional Jackpot Fund where only they will get extra rewards from as a way for me to say thanks for their ongoing support through the changes.

I will not be flagging users for hashrate variances any more with the new changes even though I would obviously appreciate it if users would remain as dedicated as they have been over the last 6 months. There is one caveat, users will still need to inform me if they wish to increase their hashrate so that I can make the neccesary poolwide adjustments in case any is needed at the time so when you signup please provide me with an accurate maximum hashrate.

From the Wednesday July 18 payment cycle onwards there will be 2 types of accounts on the pool. Feel free to PM/email me if the below details doesnt explain the setup well enough for you, I am sure some users will find it confusing at first so please contact me with whatever questions you may have.

Regular Miners:

This would be ideal for users who doesnt want funds held up for a week at a time however they will get penalised with a fee if they request withdrawals before payment date, even with the fee this offer is the best PPS with allmost-immediate payout option available and even more value is added with the Weekly Jackpot draw which can earn most miners 2x their regular weekly earnings if they are the lucky winner.

Earnings:

101% PPS rate (extra 1% effectively means we pay for stales since the avg user had <1% stales over the last month)
Payment cycle Wednesday 00:00:00 UCT+2 - Tuesday 23:59:59 UCT+2

Requesting withdrawal before end of Payment cycle(Full balance only):

Next day withdrawal (1% fee) :
Request funds between 00:00:01 UCT+2 - 14:59:59 UCT+2 and I will process the withdrawal before the next day 23:59:59 UCT+2 , if I am unable/unavailable and the payment isnt made in time then I will process it at 0% fee.

* Withdrawal will be processed for the full balance in your account at the time you send the request, if more BTC were mined after requesting withdrawal that will remain in your account.

Send email from your signup email with the following details:

Subject: Withdrawal [Full balance]
Content: pool miner name

Investment Miners:

This is meant for users who doesnt need access to their funds regulary and would prefer to let balance grow with interest over a maximum of 4 payment cycles which would yield an extra 11% interest on their investment.

For those of you with a payment due on 18 July, I will use their current balance as the first investment balance payable on 25 July . This first investment will earn users much more than the following investments considering the balance came from 110% PPS.

Investment Earnings:

I used to sell newly minted blocks at a premium and right now I would be looking for the same liquidity but for use in the market on various projects I am working on. I still sell some small volume of new blocks but the request for such a service have died down tremendously with the rise of BTC price.

* Everyone with a balance due for payment on Wednesday July 18 will have their account marked to invest automaticly, please email me from your signup email to the email you received your pool details from before Wednesday if you dont wish to invest and I will pay your balance at normal payment time.

Rates:

All investments may only stack for 4 payment schedules, interest is calculated seperately on investment balance per payment cycle. Non compounded investment.

Payment cycle periods and interest :

For Cycle 1 - 2%
For Cycle 2 - 2.5%
For Cycle 3 - 3%
For Cycle 4 - 3.5%

Example: User invest their current payment due for 18 July for 4 weeks, user balance on initial investment is 50BTC, user earns the following:

Payment cycle 1 : 1 BTC interest on 50BTC
Payment cycle 2 : 1.25BTC interest on 50BTC
payment cycle 3 : 1.5BTC interest on 50BTC
Payment cycle 4 : 1.75BTC interest on 50BTC

Total interest over 4 payment cycles: 5.5BTC or 11% non-compounded interest over 4 payment cycles (roughly a month)

Each payment cycle earnings after the initial investment started will count as a seperate investment period, each investment period can only last 4 payment cycles before it is paid out in full.

* Rates may be adjusted periodicly but each investment will be honoured at the initiated investment rate. All investments are treated on a per payment cycle period thus if I need to adjust rates the user would know before the new payment cycle begin to determine if they want to extend their investment period.
* Investments will automaticly roll over up to 4 payment cycles unless Investor informs me that they want to withdraw at end of current payment cycle.
* I reserve the right to force payout of part or all the investment balance of user end of any payment cycle, the last thing I want to deal with is over-investments. I will do my best to inform the user of the forced payout that will occur.

Requesting withdrawal before end of Payment cycle(Full balance only):

Next day withdrawal for current running balance (1% fee) :
Request funds between 00:00:01 UCT+2 - 14:59:59 UCT+2 and I will process the withdrawal before the next day 23:59:59 UCT+2 , if I am unable/unavailable and the payment isnt made in time then I will process it at 0% fee.

Next day withdrawal for current investment balance (2% fee) :
Request funds between 00:00:01 UCT+2 - 14:59:59 UCT+2 and I will process the withdrawal before the next day 23:59:59 UCT+2 (Interest will be calculated at interest percentage / days invested) , , if I am unable/unavailable and the payment isnt made in time then I will process it at 0% fee.

Subject: Withdrawal [Full balance or Investment Balance] <--- please only indicate one of the 2 per email.
Content: pool miner name

Weekly Jackpot Fund:

Jackpot runs from Wednesday 00:00:00 UCT+2 - Tuesday 23:59:59 UCT+2, paid before the end of Wednesday 23:59:59 UCT+2
Winner takes all
Will use random.org to select the winner
Prizepool: I will seed the pool each week with a starting balance of 5BTC and the prizepool will increase with total_pool_shares_for_current_cycle * 0.05 * 100% PPS rate as of payment cycle starting date.

* All email requests stated above will be handled via the new website at the end of August, the current approach is temporary and there is finally actively development now on the new website.

What does it all mean ? Well, on average miners will not earn as much as they used to over the last 6 months however they will still earn more than other PPS pools and with the added BonusPool Jackpot weekly payout everyone stands an equal chance to win the accumulated weekly jackpot.

I am quite impressed that I had the chance to keep the rates between 110-115% PPS for 6months, initially I never expected the pool to grow this big over such a small period of time and I am thankful to all the dedicated miners support so far.

I really wanted to make the changes only at the end of August but unfortunately that wouldnt be possible and its also silly to shut the pool down until the new website is ready at the end of August.

Everyone mining atm or with a payment due for July 18 will be placed on Investment Miner by default so please email me if you have no need for investing your balance and I will promptly payout the balance due before Wednesday 23:59:59 UCT+2

Some users may not be reading this thread before the changes and so I will honour the payout that is due on Wednesday 18 July as soon as they email me even after the new payment cycle begins. Users will however just receive their normal payment that is due and no additional interest since they would be willing withdrawing from investing.

Im locking this thread until Sunday so that people wont comment and move the details out of sight for other users who dont keep up with this thread every single day.

If you wish to discuss anything with me please PM or email me, Please note that from now on I will only handle payment/withdrawal requests at the email you received your signup details from so please make sure to direct those queries there and make sure you email me from your own signup email.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60717.msg1081737#msg1081737
Code:
re-Invest percentage UPDATE :

For simplicity for myself and users with a running investment I have changed it to 2.6% weekly compounded rather than the specific per week interest rates.

I have no maximum duration for investment right now unlike what I initially had in place.

Those of you nearly finish with 4 weeks will still see same gains of ~11% and if you leave it for longer you would obviously see bigger gains than the initial fixed weekly rates.

If you want to know how much your initial investment is worth, look at the end date of each unpaid as your investment starting date and then simply add 2.6% on that initial balance compounded each week, this is something that would be made easier to monitor with new website.

I am not forcing out any automatic investment payouts at any period unless users request a withdrawal as some have done, this makes it much easier for me to manage and also easier for those of you who wants to decide on your own for how long funds should be invested without being forced out.
stochastic

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 02:22:34 AM

He owes me around 50, and I'm pretty sure I think I recall him at some point saying he uses his own methods and not pirate for investments.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60717.msg1040878#msg1040878

Yea, this guy needs a scammer tag for that alone.

For what? Lying that he has no funds in pirate or that he said he would not disclose his investment strategy.  He should have gotten a scammer tag when he claimed he won't disclose his investment strategies, at least in people's minds.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
MrTeal (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 02:28:14 AM

He owes me around 50, and I'm pretty sure I think I recall him at some point saying he uses his own methods and not pirate for investments.

Yea, this guy needs a scammer tag for that alone.

For what? Lying that he has no funds in pirate or that he said he would not disclose his investment strategy.  He should have gotten a scammer tag when he claimed he won't disclose his investment strategies, at least in people's minds.
It's not just investment miners though, Clipse has also run on off with the funds of those pool users who haven't agreed to be part of an investment scheme.
joyyen

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

MMM EXTRA - THE RIGHT STEP TOWARDS THE GOAL

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2012, 01:57:19 PM

I lost approximately 35 btc on bonuspool

[Join MMM and get up to 100% per month]
psilan

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 07:32:05 PM

These are our emails. Bold is clipse.

28 Aug

to Clipse
Hi,

Can you please pay out the money owing to the address below?

miner: psilan

14PbrZ33cNnQymBpWvrjmomyyDqPdKT1wu

Investing in that ponzi was not something I condoned and was not aware of.
It is not a huge amount, but it pays my power bill. I think it is fair you pay this out.

Thanks

---

29 Aug

to Clipse
Hi again,

No news on this?

Thanks,

---

29 Aug

to me
Heya

As I stated in my last post, everyone is asking for payouts which I simply cant make at this point.

I need to follow the process outlined in my post, thats the only way I can pay everyone at the same time without picking favourites which will just cause additional pressure from everyone asking why X got paid and not them.

Im sorry that it has come to this, I tried to explain the situation as best as possible and I understand you will be pissed off at me rightfully so but until this is resolved according the the steps in my posts I will just have to eat up all the hatemail / frustration mail I receive in the meantime. Sad

Regards

---

29 Aug

to Clipse
Hi,

I'm just going by your last email to me;

"Well at next cycle you get full interest and zero fees so I would guess thats what you would prefer so will take note to send the funds to you then."

This is what I thought was happening, and it is outside of this new policy you have created. I stopped mining quite a while ago.

Thanks,

---

29 Aug

to me
Hi

Im sorry for the confusing caused by that email, I send that out before I heard the crappy news from BTCST and only after that I made the new plans to get everyone coins back.

It seems overlapping but you can check that I send you the email on the 17th well before pirate suddenly shutdown BTCST leaving me with an empty bag as it is.

Again I know this sucks and I lost alot of not all credibility during this but for what its worth Im trying to redeem myself through this mess with the repayment plan stated and I simply cant do anything else/better about the situation.

Regards

---

29 Aug

to Clipse
Hi,

No offence but your plans look so shady. Paying miners 130% to pay back other miners...
Also having admin power to lock your own threads to avoid bad press.

I think this is extremely unfair and you are going back on your word.

---

29 Aug

to me
Hi

Please read my whole post and explaination, I am not having miners mine so I can use their earnings to pay back other miners.

Locking the thread is to keep myself sane, miners who have issues can contact me via email and everyone so far have been pretty calm over this and understanding which I appreciate.

Im offering 130% since thats the price i would get on the mined contracts once they mature (finished mining) and if I lose miners/the pool right now then I cant finish the contracts and everyone would either lose out or get paid over a much longer period.

I am genuinely doing the best I can in this situation and unlocking the thread will have no positive outcomes in this situation since there is more than enough people hanging around just to thread crap any bad situation.

Regards

---

29 Aug

to Clipse
I did read the whole post, that is why I emailed you. The post goes back on our agreement.
I honestly thought you would be a man/woman of your word.

I'm sure all the other miners didn't have this same agreement.

Thanks,

---

14 Oct (4 days ago)

to Clipse
Hi there,

I was expecting payment. Wondering what the hold-up is.

Thanks,

dip
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2012, 08:50:02 PM

Clipse was operating a pool that was merged (sans user consent) with a Pirate Pass Though fund.  That alone is sufficient to warrant the scammer label.

When questioned Clipse both denied and confirmed this was true, throwing up a smokescreen of confusing, prickish verbage as usual.

Upon pirate's default, Clipse doubled-down and resolved to cover his losses by borrowing other people's shares at the absurd rate of 130%.

Of course that didn't work out and now we have another little melodrama to enjoy.

Anyone who sent shares to an obvious scam run by a humorless jerk like Clipse deserves this valuable (and thus expensive) lesson.

Clipse: from Hero to Zero.  Now playing at the BTCForum Theater.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Azelphur

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 09:04:49 PM

He originally told everyone he didn't put miners earnings in BS&T, and now says that he can't pay people back because BS&T isn't paying out.

No I dont put the mining funds directly in BTCST

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60717.0
After a week of negotiations surrounding this mess that I am fully to blame for, well aside from the fact BTCST should have paid out by now

Clipse runs a mining pool with bonus PPS payouts, however, the website is down, the pool itself is down, Clipse is nowhere to be seen. The money that we mined is currently being held by Clipse. He currently owes me around 50 BTC, although I can't be sure as I can't login to the website (since it's down) to find out.
Morblias

Activity: 576

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 10:49:25 PM

From https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60717.0

POOL FUNDS UPDATE AND REIMBURSEMENT PROCESS :

After a week of negotiations surrounding this mess that I am fully to blame for, well aside from the fact BTCST should have paid out by now, I need to breakdown my plans on paying back all outstanding pool earnings.

Right now I still have private contracts to finish which would yield me the final payments on them as soon as they clear, these contracts are due for final payment by the end of September and the final amounts by the end of October which means the following:

1.) In order for me to get the remaining outstanding payments on the contract I need to keep the pool running with miners otherwise its clear that I wouldnt be able to finish these contracts which in return wouldnt pay me the final payments.
2.) All unpaid balances up to 29th of August for each miner will be paid out at total combined unpaid balance + 20% (this is an interest tax I am paying extra which would effectively be covered by my 20% market on sold contracts) and this will be paid out before/on September 30th.
3.) All unpaid balances between 29 August - 31 October will be paid out in full by the end of 31 October and I will be paying out at total unpaid balance + 30% which would effectively clear me out of BTC from contract earnings but also make good in total on all unpaid balances and earn some extra BTC for everyone(especially the users who likely hate me at this point)
4.) On the 31st of October if there is BTC still outstanding I will make good on that by buying the BTC so that everyone will be paid up in full on their past mining.
5.) Until this mess is cleared up by no later than October 31st, the new website is put on hold and if I can still have the trust of miners at that time after they see I made good on my promises I will launch the new website and take things forward from that point on. I have definitely learned out of this process and history wont repeat itself.
6.) At this point I am not making any BTC payouts, I know there is a few with small balances but when I start pick and choosing with not enough BTC at this point to payout to everyone this mess will just get more out of hand. All I can ask of everyone with balances is to remain calm and expect their full earnings paid out no later than the process above.
7.) Starting on the 29th of September I will place all miners on 130% PPS so that their earnings would allready reflect each week what they would receive at the end when I make the payouts.

All details above would be sorted out ahead of time if BTCST funds gets paid out before end of October and if BTCST payout ahead of time I will update the total extra interest to accomodate the earlier payouts but it will be in daily proportions on interest.

The plan above is to ensure that if BTCST doesnt payout before end of October or worst case never pays out then atleast I can get everyone their funds back even though it would cost me alot out of my pockets and all my contract profits in the process.

I accept responsibility for this loss since it was my stupidity which got us in this mess.

Now I need to ask from all miners to help me out at this point so that the pool doesnt grind to a halt and cause potentially even more problems with the above payouts considering it will work out as stated above as long as I can finish the running contracts which wont be a problem as long as miners continue to mine.

If you cant afford to wait such long periods for BTC payments as outlined above I would understand but if you can spare a portion of your regular mining power for the duration of this process it would go a long way to fix this situation.

I know some of you might ask me why cant I pay out the earnings since last friday when BTCST shutdown and the answre to that is actually quite simple, through the year I allways paid from my own personal BTC stash for the duration of contract and replenished my BTC stash as soon as the contracts were fully paid.

While a contract runs I direct my pool traffic to the bitcoind of the buyer so that they can have their clean virgin blocks and the buyer pays me in fiat, partially at the start of the contract and the majority at the end of the contract.

Now obviously I dont have my own BTC stash to make the regular payouts since I moved that to BTCST right before this whole BTCST shutdown occurred which left me dry and BTCless however I do have a good portion of fiat which I would move to buy BTC on the 31st of October for whatever outstanding balance still remains.

I am confident that if miners work together with me during this process they will come ahead with their extra percentages as stated above and I would be able to make good on the outstanding balances.

Id like to keep this thread unlocked but due to all the delays and problems caused by the BTCST shutdown I really dont want a thread full of spam stating the very obvious such as, "How could you be so stupid" etc. , I have outlined my plan of reimbursement and I will stick to that and if miners work together with me on this it would run according to plan and problably even faster.

I really appreciate the fact that a big group of miners have kept their calm through this even though its a difficult situation.

Feel free to get back onto the pool with either your full hashrate or partial hashrate if you are happy with the process outlined above, the more hashing power I have on the pool the sooner I can finish the outstanding contracts.

Email/PM me in the meantime if you wish to talk more about the process, I can unfortunately not change what have happened and the only solution right now is the process outlined above so please when you contact me there is no point asking me for payouts etc. since I will not be able to give you a earlier payout date even if I wanted.

For those of you who want to make use of the higher PPS rates I will be paying you are welcome to signup with the normal details and help out during this process of reimbursement.

Bold parts are the reimbursement details. He used to pay out once a week (at first it was 110% PPS, then dropped to 101% PPS once pool stabalized), and then this was announced right after he stopped paying miners. He then took his pool offline and hasn't been seen since. We haven't heard from him in about 2 weeks, going on 3.

Tips / Donations accepted: 1Morb18DsDHNEv6TeQXBdba872ZSpiK9fY
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 03:21:44 AM

Just popping in to say that he has approximately 12~BTC of mine too.

He broke his contract with us.

Just need to note that that updater is slow atm and it may refresh stats showing 0 shares while importing, if you try refresh stats a bit later you will notice it showing shares.

I will have this sorted out on wednesday and until now thought I had it fixed but noticed it slowing down on importing recently.

Payments will be going out sometime between monday and wednesday night, I will be away for 2 weeks, maybe less, but have instructed my friend to handle the payouts and monitor the pool while I am unavailable to keep an eye. When I get back around the 12-13th Oct I will deal with any pool issues that he couldnt deal with in case there is any.

Those of you who notice strange share count from 19th to 25th Sept, I will have a look at the shares for that period and have Jonathan(he will keep an eye on the pool) reset the pool and adjust the shares this coming wednesday to reflect the proper shares in case I notice anything actually being incorrect.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 09:19:46 AM

Clipse is a douche and a scammer as obviously has been pointed out.

It's so funny that on top of being a dick he is a pussy and a scammer.

I may be a troll, but I am not scammer that's for sure.

Hey Clipse, you should take all those BTCs you owe these people and send it to pirate. I'm sure he will pay you 7% per week per his agreement...oh wait...he scammed you!

Scammer scamming another scammer.....pure comedy!

Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2012, 08:01:22 PM

Clipse is a douche and a scammer as obviously has been pointed out.

It's so funny that on top of being a dick he is a pussy and a scammer.

Scammer scamming another scammer.....pure comedy!

Cheesy

Ha-ha, very funny.  Clipse won't be laughing when the Bitcoin Police (TM) catch up with him!

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
blakdawg

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 11:58:09 PM

This guy clearly deserves a "colorful offshore libertarian" tag.

fbastage

Activity: 367
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2012, 03:26:08 PM

I thought it was called the 'Jurisdictional Arbitragist' tag
psilan

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 04:23:59 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=soptHu5b6D8

Look forward to this video....

dip
MXRider

Activity: 466

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 10:43:50 AM

FOUND HIM!!!

Fuck yeah! Cheesy

I have to go to lunch with my family but I'll make skype group today and we will discuss this there. I don't want Clipse to see what we have for him Smiley
MXRider

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 11:01:07 AM

I think he will be in Thailand soon...

He has relatives Smiley

And to be honest, the more info I find on him the more of a looser he seems to be. I don't think that kind of guy is ready to change his life that quickly.
btcwalker

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 12:34:57 PM

FOUND HIM!!!

Fuck yeah! Cheesy

I have to go to lunch with my family but I'll make skype group today and we will discuss this there. I don't want Clipse to see what we have for him Smiley

wow!

It happened. It gives us small chance to get money back.
MXRider

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 03:13:46 PM

I asked for IP details from theymos..

I don't give out such info unless I'm 100% sure someone is guilty, which I'm not in this case.

Skype group created, contact me in PM (include your skype name) if you want to be added there.
Morblias

Activity: 576

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 04:02:55 PM

FOUND HIM!!!

Fuck yeah! Cheesy

you sir are my hero Smiley

Tips / Donations accepted: 1Morb18DsDHNEv6TeQXBdba872ZSpiK9fY
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: