Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:48:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: URGENT! Need long term Paypal to BTC exchange partner  (Read 1048 times)
markked (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 10:28:38 PM

hi I have multiple paypal stealth accounts.
All verified, aged 2-3 years, legit business.
I'm looking for a long term partnership to exchange to BTC.
need quickly around 5k usd, more in future.
My partner got an issue and I need a backup.
First time on this forum and in hurry, so please admin excuse if something is wrong on my topic.
If interested PM me with contacts (skype preferred) and quote.
Very welcomed trusted users.
Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 10:30:12 PM

It doesn't matter if your PayPal accounts are verified or not. No one here will deal $5k in bitcoins for PayPal with you, since you are a newbie. Transfer those funds to your bank, and then use those bank funds to exchange for bitcoins. If you don't, you won't be getting any trades around here.

markked (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 10:35:19 PM

It doesn't matter if your PayPal accounts are verified or not. No one here will deal $5k in bitcoins for PayPal with you, since you are a newbie. Transfer those funds to your bank, and then use those bank funds to exchange for bitcoins. If you don't, you won't be getting any trades around here.
Thanks for your reply, but these are stealth accounts, no working bank attached.
Also, i'm a newbie here, but not elsewere. I'm this field since 10+ years.
5K total, but we can start slower of course. you decide...
better ideas are welcomed
Pips

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice.

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 10:42:34 PM

Thanks for your reply, but these are stealth accounts, no working bank attached.

Makes the whole deal sound a lot shadier, if you don't even have a bank account attached and you're dealing in the thousands.

Also, i'm a newbie here, but not elsewere. I'm this field since 10+ years.

Satoshi? Is that you? I don't have any other idea on how you would be in a field for "10+ years" if bitcoin itself was released in 2009. Roll Eyes (quoted for reference)

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering how you did it.
markked (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 10:50:06 PM

Makes the whole deal sound a lot shadier, if you don't even have a bank account attached and you're dealing in the thousands.
I didn't say that I don't have a bank account attached. I have written that I don't have a WORKING bank account. Please google for "paypal stealth account". thanks.
Satoshi? Is that you?
eheheh  Grin you spotted me! (just kidding)
I'm in the field of ecurrencies and stealth accounts, quite new to BTC actually.
markked (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 01:04:15 AM

I have just made few small transactions with some users.
So even if you don't own all those BTC or don't like to risk thousands, you're still welcome to contact me.
I need to exchange my Paypal to BTC regularly, each day/week/month. If you have some Bitcoin to sell, I can buy it.  Smiley
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 01:42:29 AM

You see it's not that easy to find somone who will exchange your paypal to BTC be it if you claim that you've been in this filled for a long time. You are an unknown in this community and also Paypal has a reversible transaction. You can easily get your money back. You can try other exchange site which offers buying bitcoina tru paypal. If you are buying as you've said you would buy thousands then go to local bitcoins or virwox.
markked (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 01:51:50 AM

You see it's not that easy to find somone who will exchange your paypal to BTC be it if you claim that you've been in this filled for a long time. You are an unknown in this community and also Paypal has a reversible transaction. You can easily get your money back. You can try other exchange site which offers buying bitcoina tru paypal. If you are buying as you've said you would buy thousands then go to local bitcoins or virwox.

The problem is that all the "normal" services like LBC, paxful, virwox ecc... require documentation.... alot of documentation...
I was used to direct trade with a partner, but few days ago he got an issue with his paypal account and can't support me anymore.
Since then, i've opened many virwox accounts and never got a withdraw. All accounts suspended.
I have also contacted many sellers but they require documentation or place limits that are too low for me.
it seems really hard and time consuming get those BTC.....
FrozenOne

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 02:16:44 AM

The problem is that all the "normal" services like LBC, paxful, virwox ecc... require documentation.... alot of documentation...
I was used to direct trade with a partner, but few days ago he got an issue with his paypal account and can't support me anymore.
Since then, i've opened many virwox accounts and never got a withdraw. All accounts suspended.
I have also contacted many sellers but they require documentation or place limits that are too low for me.
it seems really hard and time consuming get those BTC.....

Hey! Dude! Here's the answer! Give them the documentation they asked for? You can't? Cause they're stealth paypal accounts? Huh...go figure...sounds like you're trying to scam to me. You can't be anonymous on Paypal. That's just not how it works. Deal with it and get some damn documentation!
markked (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 02:24:48 AM

Hey! Dude! Here's the answer! Give them the documentation they asked for? You can't? Cause they're stealth paypal accounts? Huh...go figure...sounds like you're trying to scam to me. You can't be anonymous on Paypal. That's just not how it works. Deal with it and get some damn documentation!
Friend is not the documentation itself the issue...
The real problem is that the whole process requires weeks or even months because all kind of limitations are placed for new accounts.
I can spend a couple of weeks registering my accounts on LBC... then what? maybe I can withdraw 30-50$ each for the next month?...
This way, I can get the 5k$ for Christmas if i'm lucky.....
Sicario

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 02:29:09 AM

pmed you my skype.
mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 07:47:36 AM

You are newbie.
I am one of the few people here who will exchange pp at all to newbies.
My offer is written in my signature...
If you are willing to do a verify procedure i will trade up to 150Euro

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
markked (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 08:35:53 AM

You are newbie.
I am one of the few people here who will exchange pp at all to newbies.
My offer is written in my signature...
If you are willing to do a verify procedure i will trade up to 150Euro
If your'e talking of 150euro each account, I can be interested
mr.relax

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 08:47:55 AM

PM sent.
wow you use several different Paypalaccounts?
And all are verified to your real name and belong to you?
Didnt know this is possible.
hmmm...

markked (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 10:07:07 AM

PM sent.
wow you use several different Paypalaccounts?
And all are verified to your real name and belong to you?
Didnt know this is possible.
hmmm...
I don't think it's possible to have multiple accounts same name.
If you're willing to accept $150 from each of mine accounts, that is interesting to me.
mr.relax

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 10:18:16 AM

Sorry cannot.
Thanks anyway

b itcoinsloo

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 10:21:38 AM

hi I have multiple paypal stealth accounts.
All verified, aged 2-3 years, legit business.
I'm looking for a long term partnership to exchange to BTC.
need quickly around 5k usd, more in future.
My partner got an issue and I need a backup.
First time on this forum and in hurry, so please admin excuse if something is wrong on my topic.
If interested PM me with contacts (skype preferred) and quote.
Very welcomed trusted users.
Thank you.

sent a pm with detials
will do exchange with forum escrow
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 12:50:44 PM

The real problem is that the whole process requires weeks or even months because all kind of limitations are placed for new accounts.
I can spend a couple of weeks registering my accounts on LBC... then what? maybe I can withdraw 30-50$ each for the next month?...

Have you tried buying a LBC accounts? If I remember right I saw some for sale somewhere. Try the digital good section. And oh! Have you visited the currwncy exchange area? You might find someone in there.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 01:50:28 PM

Have you tried buying a LBC accounts? If I remember right I saw some for sale somewhere. Try the digital good section. And oh! Have you visited the currwncy exchange area? You might find someone in there.
This is the currency exchange area, lol.  I would think that most traders on here would stay away from trading PayPal, especially when it's a PayPal stealth account.
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 02:02:11 PM

This is the currency exchange area, lol.  I would think that most traders on here would stay away from trading PayPal, especially when it's a PayPal stealth account.

My mistake. I thought I saw tgis first on the service area. He must've moved it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: