Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:44:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Alert!!! Another user Escrowed for his alt  (Read 3955 times)
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 01:42:47 AM

Who said that my account was sold ?

I made an auction for an account that has nothing to do with my account

From what I understand in Neotox's original post, you and Defcon both said that your account was sold. He hasn't given proof of the statements but I'm sure he will on request.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kanapka

Activity: 818
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 01:48:26 AM

for reference, the message about the account I sold(was not an auction, I sold directly to another users)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167799.msg12370888#msg12370888

Was a junior member with less than 300 potential activity(doesn't match with my account)
The trust left to me:

"i have escrowed the sale for this account ( actual owner of this account at this date) and this user is a TRUSTED USER . That's not the first time i have to escrowed a deal for a buyed account with this user, and i PERSONALY NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH HIM.
NEOTOX .. please contact this user to know the date sale of this account... its surely not the same person, kind regards. "

Replace "this account" with "this user" and problem will be solved. I think he used "trusted" because Neotox accused me of being the original owner of Shibashi Dogemoto.

defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 05:52:43 AM

so : for all people how think they can judge someone on an accusation with NO PROOF!

neotox , and vod : where are your proofs ?...........    a let the comunity judge of all that:

Hi , are you available for escrow? We need it for a deal of 0.04 btc
This is the seller's profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=360830

Seller  agreed that you will be escrow , kindly message him now thanks Smiley

yes I confirm, thanks for quick response
yes I confirm, thanks for quick response

It is account sell.

He pays, I give account details, just it

Account is Shibashi Dogemoto, potential activity is 252

ok , so please buyer send 0.0405 btc to adress :

1LyeoVHYKXcM3fvezi8byHUg7CjrZGyHsF

when TX received , i will ask the seller to provide me his account details,  then i will change email ( for your email ) , and the password  ( i will choose it ) .

finaly , i will send you the new account details, and release the payment to the seller.

ps: important ! : the email adress you will provide me , dont have to be already use in bitcointalk , overwise it dont work .

Thanx

Does he provided a signed message of btc Addy the account posted months ago? Can I have a copy of it?

signature: IDPDiBQaS3U7NTuWSNaBZV7gFJTisRs/5KDY7bau4NLoDcnDQekVnBemPLV+g8MeJ2a3FGdphDiuSV8Mha2zME8=

here please:

18dcN7fJT1HmLDvKNnd6sdeHydCjFedpmR

tks

so: here's what i have :     neotox and vod  what do you have to proove  your fucking stupid accusations ??

i let the comunity judge of al that .. i never got an alt account , i will never need one .. for what ?? excrow a TX of 0.02 btc ? lol..
Neotox (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 06:07:43 AM

helo

yes i have escrowed the sale of this account recently... nothing more to say. ( as you can read in the + 1 i let him , after this sale.)

regards.

old user "Kanapka" i nerver knew before, had sold this account to an another user ( ACTUAL owner ) , and it seems he hasn't change the account name.

so, if you had anny issue with the user "Kanapka" in the past , you have to know the actual owner of this account is NOT the same person.
( cause i recently had to escrow this account sale , as i already told you )

Hope this could help you..

Best regards

Available
PM me to rent this space.
Kanapka

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:19:30 AM

helo

yes i have escrowed the sale of this account recently... nothing more to say. ( as you can read in the + 1 i let him , after this sale.)

regards.

old user "Kanapka" i nerver knew before, had sold this account to an another user ( ACTUAL owner ) , and it seems he hasn't change the account name.

so, if you had anny issue with the user "Kanapka" in the past , you have to know the actual owner of this account is NOT the same person.

Best regards

can you prove that defcon23 really sent you that PMs?

are you sure that "this account" refers to Kanapka(aka this account), and not to Shibashi Dogemoto?
Neotox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 06:30:15 AM

helo

regards.

Best regards

can you prove that defcon23 really sent you that PMs?

are you sure that "this account" refers to Kanapka(aka this account), and not to Shibashi Dogemoto?
you can see in those PMs which account he is talking about and also on your trust rating you can see he said this account was sold and new owner etc

about verification of those PMs I can tell PM ID for the PMs he sent me and admin/staff member can verify this the content of those PMs was same as I posted here not any single character was changed

Available
Neotox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 06:33:41 AM

And this is from your trust page feedback left by defcon23

https://i.imgur.com/DFebY2i.png

"i have escrowed the sale for this account ( actual owner of this account at this date) and this user is a TRUSTED USER . That's not the first time i have to escrowed a deal for a buyed account with this user, and i PERSONALY NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH HIM.
NEOTOX .. please contact this user to know the date sale of this account... its surely not the same person, kind regards.
"

Available
Kanapka

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:34:56 AM

Chronology of what happened:

1 - Auction topic made by Shibashi selling a Hero member

https://archive.is/3Boe2

2- Neotox won and bought the account using SebastianJu

obs: he was a bad buyer, asked several times for the name of the account before send any BTC to escrow and complained that I took too long to answer when I was signing a message from account, dumping the private key, changing passwords, etc. Also asked for the Shibashi account as a gift(Huh)

3 - Account sold

4 - Somehow sellerguild discovered the identity of the sold account and -ve rep it(like happened with several other accounts, without the buyer activating the dick mode like Neotox did), Neotox put the blame on me

profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=102936

5 - Account Shibashi sold

5 - Neotox left a negative feedback to Shibashi without reference saying that he contacted me several times but I never returned

6 - I contacted Neotox using the account John Carter(so he is lying when he says I never contacted him) to know what was going on. He said that was because the negative trust and that he already bought more than 100 accounts without ever being discovered. I still don't know if he wanted to undo the deal, extort me some money or try to get the Shibashi account for free or for very low, but I would never do any of the options anyway. He kept the negative in the Shibashi account even after I informed him about the sell.

7 - Neotox erased the neg trust for the Shibashi account and opened this thread.
Kanapka

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:40:27 AM

And why are you making this scam accusation and not the buyer? He received nothing if what you say is true.

Or are you saying that the buyer, the seller( I ) and the escrow are all the same person Huh
Neotox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 06:49:45 AM

obs: he was a bad buyer, asked several times for the name of the account before send any BTC to escrow and complained that I took too long to answer when I was signing a message from account, dumping the private key, changing passwords, etc. Also asked for the Shibashi account as a gift(Huh)

3 - Account sold

4 - Somehow sellerguild discovered the identity of the sold account and -ve rep it(like happened with several other accounts, without the buyer activating the dick mode like Neotox did), Neotox put the blame on me

5 - Neotox left a negative feedback to Shibashi without reference saying that he contacted me several times but I never returned

6 - I contacted Neotox using the account John Carter(so he is lying when he says I never contacted him) to know what was going on. He said that was because the negative trust and that he already bought more than 100 accounts without ever being discovered. I still don't know if he wanted to undo the deal, extort me some money or try to get the Shibashi account for free or for very low, but I would never do any of the options anyway. He kept the negative in the Shibashi account even after I informed him about the sell.

7 - Neotox erased the neg trust for the Shibashi account and opened this thread.
I never asked you for for any money or refund for this account sale
as a buyer I wanted to know which account I was buying and when you said you can tell me after I fund escrow I did funded escrow.

about contacting you I have sent many PMs to shibashi account, your johncarter account and kanapka account (first one was sold and from johncarter account you just created that and never logged in next day to reply my comment because you thought that I will never able to find you) and from your kanapka account that you were using regular you just did 1 reply to my PM and later never responded me

and the main topic of this thread is
you used Defcon23 for escrow that is your alt account and that is against forum rules
no one defend someone without proof untill it is their own account, and defcon23 clearly stated on your trust page and in the PMs that he sent me that this account kanapka was sold but this account was never sold and he lied about this
this is one more proof that he is defending his own alt account kanapka

Available
Neotox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 06:51:15 AM

And why are you making this scam accusation and not the buyer? He received nothing if what you say is true.

Or are you saying that the buyer, the seller( I ) and the escrow are all the same person Huh
lol you don't know what this topic is about and you keep posting here
read the OP and you will know the reason of this topic

Available
Kanapka

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:57:06 AM

I never sold anything using John Carter, I can give account details to any trusted member to verify the PMs and the accounts.

I'm not an alt of Defcon23.

I never sold or bought this account or ever shared it, I created this account and since the beginning I has been the sole owner of it.

I defend him because you are a dick and the enemy of my enemy is my friend and because the truth is important to me, and if people get convinced that he is my alt I will receive neg trust, like QS's alts received.

I can prove all the points above to trusted members

You still have to explain why the buyer, that by your logic received nothing, is quiet

Kanapka

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:04:46 AM

3 - Account sold

I never asked you for for any money or refund for this account sale
as a buyer I wanted to know which account I was buying and when you said you can tell me after I fund escrow I did funded escrow.

about contacting you I have sent many PMs to shibashi account, your johncarter account and kanapka account (first one was sold and from johncarter account you just created that and never logged in next day to reply my comment because you thought that I will never able to find you) and from your kanapka account that you were using regular you just did 1 reply to my PM and later never responded me

and the main topic of this thread is
you used Defcon23 for escrow that is your alt account and that is against forum rules
no one defend someone without proof untill it is their own account, and defcon23 clearly stated on your trust page and in the PMs that he sent me that this account kanapka was sold but this account was never sold and he lied about this
this is one more proof that he is defending his own alt account kanapka

Probably Defcon23 messed up with english and said thigns that could be misinterpreted. He wrote "buyed account" instead of bought account for example, I would never do it. Only when he is back and explains it we will know, I have nothing to do with whatever he said to you.

In the meanwhile you might want to do a chronology about what you say that happened, like I did, because your OP is confusing
Neotox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 07:09:23 AM

I never sold anything using John Carter, I can give account details to any trusted member to verify the PMs and the accounts.

I never sold or bought this account or ever shared it, I created this account and since the beginning I has been the sole owner of it.

I defend him because you are a dick and the enemy of my enemy is my friend and because the truth is important to me, and if people get convinced that he is my alt I will receive neg trust, like QS's alts received.

You still have to explain why the buyer, that by your logic received nothing, is quiet
No, I don't think so

he said this 2 times that the account kanapka was sold , first on your trust page and second via PM to me
I just asked him for proofs that the account was sold, and if he was messed with english then he can reply me that the account was not sold it was just a mistake

I don't think someone can do same mistake 3 times( first on writing on your trust page, second writing a PM to me and third reading the PM that I have sent him)

now after getting caught you are giving fake excuses it was a mistake or anything like this but first he was very confident when he sent you feedback and replied to my PMs

Available
Kanapka

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:19:13 AM

No, I don't think so

he said this 2 times that the account kanapka was sold , first on your trust page and second via PM to me
I just asked him for proofs that the account was sold, and if he was messed with english then he can reply me that the account was not sold it was just a mistake

I don't think someone can do same mistake 3 times( first on writing on your trust page, second writing a PM to me and third reading the PM that I have sent him)

now after getting caught you are giving fake excuses it was a mistake or anything like this but first he was very confident when he sent you feedback and replied to my PMs

The PMs you claim you have received, and even if you did, they are out of context.

Remember that I can prove all my points, you are risking reputation with your statements
Neotox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 08:09:31 AM

1: I never said you sold me anything using your johncarter account but you said that it was your own account
2. If you are not alt of defcon23 then why he lied that your account was sold and he was escrow for this and the account is now contrlled by new owner (as seen on trust page and PM's I shared)
3.It was defcon23 who said this account was sold and already shared the proofs about this
4. you defend him because he is your alt and after be caught you are defending it, he lied about this it means that he was not honest and escrow must be honest

Available
Neotox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 08:12:32 AM

No, I don't think so

The PMs you claim you have received, and even if you did, they are out of context.

Remember that I can prove all my points, you are risking reputation with your statements

No the PMs I recieved from defcon23 are same as I shared them here and I am ready to share PM ID so admin/staff member can check the content of the PM he sent me

I have already shared proofs about this and I am not risking my reputation because a negative feedback from scammer doesn't impact(you given me negative feedback)
also I am not using abusing language as you are because I know I am right and don't need to write shit to prove myself I have already shared enough proofs about this

Available
defcon23
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 09:54:31 AM

i never had any alt account . i dont have time to play with  lol .   but yes, admins should probably reveal the true  Smiley    ho... yes i have to admit it : i have a really bad english .
anyway thanx to all the trolls who think having the right to judge without any correct evidences , and without any knowledge...   the most funny thing is the "judges" had never done any deal with me , and react like zombies just because another troll "have said"..

LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 9543

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 09:24:31 PM

This is starting to become a weekly occurence. I'm disappointed to be honest, so many members of the community seem dishonest, it's not good to see.

There doesn't seem to have been any big scams or thefts using this alt escrow method recently but I fear it's only a matter of time Sad

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Kanapka

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 02:22:44 AM

Please answer:

in the deal that you claim that Defcon23 escrowed for himsef:

who was the buyer?
who was the seller?

Which account was an alt of the escrow Defcon23? The buyer? The seller? Both?

Is Neotox(uid: 194700) an alt of Quickseller(uid: 358020)?

Was Quickseller(uid: 358020) in control of your account when you started this topic?)

tks
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: