Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:12:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alfacashier - no reply no money  (Read 1288 times)
s0ft1 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 11:42:14 PM

Hello guys,
I've made few exchanges btc to bank through alfacashier and was very happy, everytime received the money within 3 days max, but this time it is taking more then a week and I've contacted them few times but no reply yet. Has anyone here had similar experience with them? It's more then 1000$.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DARKCHANGE

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

Legendary est. 2013

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:51:16 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2016, 02:26:07 PM by DARKCHANGE

Alfacashier is a legit exchanger, but the admin is very lazy. I had a case when they credited my transfer to their bank account after ~1 month (!).

There are much better places and options to buy / sell Bitcoins than alfacashier

Yours,
DARK

Rent my signature! dark@sigaint.org
tonycamp

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:54:06 AM

you should not get nervouse about that amount but consider stalled for all month still

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:07:29 AM

Sometimes the problem is how the admin acts quickly to serve his customers. alfacashier used to be quick but now it doesn't seem like they're suitable for the business anymore. I use XMLGold.eu now to withdraw my funds from a trading platform I'm using (ecoin.eu). Support is great and I didn't have any major problems so far (minor delays for 5-10mins sometimes).

MarkMJ

Activity: 714

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 10:20:13 AM

Sometimes the problem is how the admin acts quickly to serve his customers. alfacashier used to be quick but now it doesn't seem like they're suitable for the business anymore. I use XMLGold.eu now to withdraw my funds from a trading platform I'm using (ecoin.eu). Support is great and I didn't have any major problems so far (minor delays for 5-10mins sometimes).

I also recommend XMLGold.eu but not with huge amount.
Let's say more than 500 one time

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
Unicul

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 12:44:59 AM

I'm in the exact same situation as you.
MarkMJ

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 08:59:55 AM

I'm in the exact same situation as you.

Not good at all!
But you can also make a scam report
Don't forghet to add all prof that you have if you open you own thread.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
AlfaCashier

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 07:26:36 AM

Dear customers,

Our banking partner MoneyPolo.com had delays with USD Wires from the middle till the end of August.

After that, due to a change in their terms of service, we cannot more accept cryptocurrency and Bitcoin orders to Wire USD.

We also have not experienced and do not experience any problems with Wire EUR transfers.

Clients who have not received their wires, please contact ALFAcashier' administrator directly at info@alfacashier.com or by submitting a ticket online.

If someone hasn't received a wire because of us or our banking partner, we guarantee a prompt solution to the problem and we will reimburse them by providing an individual discount or refunding the commission of the recipient bank.
MarkMJ

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:41:31 AM

Dear customers,

Our banking partner MoneyPolo.com had delays with USD Wires from the middle till the end of August.

After that, due to a change in their terms of service, we cannot more accept cryptocurrency and Bitcoin orders to Wire USD.

We also have not experienced and do not experience any problems with Wire EUR transfers.

Clients who have not received their wires, please contact ALFAcashier' administrator directly at info@alfacashier.com or by submitting a ticket online.

If someone hasn't received a wire because of us or our banking partner, we guarantee a prompt solution to the problem and we will reimburse them by providing an individual discount or refunding the commission of the recipient bank.

Waiting the op to reply and all will be fine here
Thank you AlfaCashier for creating an account via bitcointalk and explained all the situation.

s0ft1 (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 08:00:26 PM

I feel bad tha't I haven't replied here on how this all ended, Alfacashier is great service, I definetly will keep using them.
thanks everyone.
Scorpian

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 08:18:00 PM

I feel bad tha't I haven't replied here on how this all ended, Alfacashier is great service, I definetly will keep using them.
thanks everyone.

Good to hear that everything worked out in the end!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: