Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:42:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the paper money  (Read 416527 times)
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:13:26 AM

I think paper money will dissappear. this will happen because it´s more modern and easier for the government and the people to control.
but it wont be so soon.

Your idea is possible that paper money would be gone, but I think its value would still be the same and probably be called as it was when it was still a paper..But really,it would take a long time before it happens..
Paper money will have a good future. You never know what will happen with Bitcoin, but paper money will always exist.
You can of course see now that Bitcoin is more used now, and that is good. But you never know what will happen later in the future with Bitcoin, and some people dont even know what Bitcoin is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:31:14 PM

Paper money would disappear in future if we can have bitcoin in a physical form that will make more users to attract towards it as people have more faith in those things which they can hold physically.
lol I think bitcoin will run backwards if they put the physical version. because everyone expects that the digital era is coming. everyone thinks financial transactions will be done online. not by physical
Yes, if bitcoin also got physical form the it will also become a paper money as it is also a possibility that the physical form of bitcoin maybe in paper, and so the purpose of invention of bitcoin will not fulfill.
it's too funny if we're going to use bitcoin physical it looks like we're just using physical money aka coin or penny, the only reason why do people using paper money since coin are very heavy than paper money, and right now peoples prefer to paying their stuff with virtual things,so that there's no reason to make bitcoin as physical, it will not fulfill of course i just dont get it, how bitcoin works if it's being physical
Maxsumi

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:34:08 PM

Paper money will of course disappear in the future. But it need time and we have to wait to let that happen.
We all know that the value will be more worth and that we can sell it later with some good profit, It will be also more used, the world is becoming modern.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 01:02:57 PM

Paper money will of course disappear in the future. But it need time and we have to wait to let that happen.
We all know that the value will be more worth and that we can sell it later with some good profit, It will be also more used, the world is becoming modern.

Never such incident will take place, as all bitcoin users will be users of paper money, and not all paper money users will be bitcoin users. So we can see a increased usage of paper money than bitcoin.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 01:27:45 PM

I think paper money will dissappear. this will happen because it´s more modern and easier for the government and the people to control.
but it wont be so soon.

Your idea is possible that paper money would be gone, but I think its value would still be the same and probably be called as it was when it was still a paper..But really,it would take a long time before it happens..

Paper Money will never disappear. Its been discovered long years ago and still in use. Without paper money nothing would function. So believe that paper money would never fade off in the future.
For now I agree. Paper money are so deeply rooted in our minds and tradition that there is no way this fact is gonna change anytime soon.
However, in near future some more developed nations where internet and smartphones will be dominating this could change.
I heard some news about Sweden couple years back - they wanted to get rid of paper money and only keep digital currency like credit cards.
Some countries are even working on creating their own version of cryptocurrency - Australia for example. There maybe many more.
sachung

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 01:40:59 PM

but it wont be so soon.

I don't think this will happen anytime soon IMO, although electronic money like CC, DC, PayPal and bitcoin are taking a stronger position it's still far from talking about paper money not existing at all.
simonloff

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 01:53:14 PM

I don't think "banned" is an appropriate word, I think paper money will disappear only when people deem it unnecessary i.e when people feel they are already over it, The same happened to golden coins when they where the accepted currency "Although no government is forcing people right now".
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 02:36:39 PM

I don't think "banned" is an appropriate word, I think paper money will disappear only when people deem it unnecessary i.e when people feel they are already over it, The same happened to golden coins when they where the accepted currency "Although no government is forcing people right now".
There's no chance that paper money will be replace or banned.. because more people are ignorance about currency online so its impossible..
Digital currency is digital currency we can not change the truth..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:37:14 PM

but it wont be so soon.

No that can not happen. A lot of people need some paper money. So that is very good. Because they dont know how to use Bitcoin.
You can talk about it when Bitcoin is more popular and more acceptable later in the future.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:33:59 PM

but it wont be so soon.

No that can not happen. A lot of people need some paper money. So that is very good. Because they dont know how to use Bitcoin.
You can talk about it when Bitcoin is more popular and more acceptable later in the future.
thats not true bitcoins wallet are really easy to use to be honest and requires nearly no knowledge about how bitcoins work

also in order to use it you just need to scan a qr code with your mobile phone and thats it, i believe that in the future bitcoin will make paper money extinct

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:49:08 PM

Paper money will of course disappear in the future.
I don't understand this topic, paper money already disappearing how many transactions are done via banking services, and you don't even need to have money in hand it is much easier to have Visa or Master..
Bitcoin is different story, decentralized digital money, with small transaction fee and have use on net already
but his enemy is not paper money, but banks, they are!

You can rent this space
jkrules

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:12:53 PM

Paper money will of course disappear in the future.
I don't understand this topic, paper money already disappearing how many transactions are done via banking services, and you don't even need to have money in hand it is much easier to have Visa or Master..
Bitcoin is different story, decentralized digital money, with small transaction fee and have use on net already
but his enemy is not paper money, but banks, they are!

I too heard this before that paper money will be replaced by some other form of money or something people use to buy stuffs.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:35:43 PM

Paper money is really good for real life and also good for fair deals. I think cash will exist always in different forms but it will never die.

7Priest7

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:40:20 PM

Andrew Haldane said one solution would be for the Bank of England to issue a state-backed digital currency based on bitcoin. Supporting this initiative would be a negative interest rate levied on paper currency relative to the digital currency, with these measures do you think there is more possibilities that sometime:

Paper money will be banned entirely?
How long do you think that happens?
would it work?
What security and privacy risks would it raise?
And how would public and privately issued monies interact?

Paper momey won't be banned for next 50 years for sure, people won't change to bitcoin so  fast it will take time, i think that in future bitcoin will be alternative currency but not main one
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:47:30 PM

Only time will tell those scenarios.

And thats something that no one has since our life span events can change within our life span.

What the people need to see is a form of trust which facilities the bitcoin to those dont want to bother with the education behind it.

martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:43:39 PM

The paper money will disappear on some point, I'm pretty sure of it because the fact is that paper money is not the future anymore.
The world is getting more digital by day so this is why its all gonna change.
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:09:39 PM

I hope the paper money still exist in about 20 years but I highly doubt it if I'm honest so that is the question.
Maybe it will fully disappear because everything is gonna be digital.
bakingbad

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:23:41 PM

The paper money will disappear on some point, I'm pretty sure of it because the fact is that paper money is not the future anymore.
The world is getting more digital by day so this is why its all gonna change.
i doubt that paper money will go completely extinct because some people will still want to use it and decide not to go with bitcoins

though i think that popularity of it will decrease significantly as people will start using it less and less because of adopting bitcoin
Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:56:14 PM

I hope the paper money still exist in about 20 years but I highly doubt it if I'm honest so that is the question.
Maybe it will fully disappear because everything is gonna be digital.

I do not think it will because indeed the whole world is gonna be digital, I think the bitcoin will take over the world.
The bitcoin is the future of all currency's globally.
YoonYeonghwa

Activity: 242

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:07:28 PM

Even if paper money disappears, it still won't be for a very long time. It won't happen for a long time, because the government will be able to control fiat currency much easier, so bitcoin won't replace it very soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: