Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:08:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the paper money  (Read 416527 times)
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:48:43 PM

I think bitcoin will never replace the role of paper money. today people are already accustomed to using paper money, even a little child already knows how to use it. I think bitcoin will only be part of the Internet, or digital currency
bitcoin will never replace fiat or paper money. but I am sure paper money will disappear and be replaced by a new version of fiat? how bitcoin? maybe options available for fiat

Paper money will eventually dissapear because we are the innovation generation we started most of the innovating in the world, we will change the world to digital currency, even if that currency ends up just being the same ones we use today but just online, it will mostly be online! Cheesy

well your talking far into the future, yes paper will disappear one day and be replace by a money probably digital if the whole planet is capable of giving everyone a gadget that is able to use the said currency. but, rightnow and for the several decades to come paper money
will reign, bitcoin might be able to become alternate currency but that is for the best.
yeah I thought so that paper money will definitely be replaced with something more inovativ and more advanced course.
but all the people will not know when it will happen?
You cannot replace paper money because that is the simplest means in doing your transactions daily. People who does not know how to use internet will be comfortable in using paper money.

Paper money is still the best when it comes to buy anything physically, as there are many places where only paper money can take care of, and I think it will survive forever.
It is indeed the best currency for now as we have no choice other than paper money that accept most of the transaction from buying in market, buying services, etc. we do everyday. If there will be a new option(which is most likely to be the digital currency like bitcoin) then I think the opinion will be half in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:55:55 PM

I think bitcoin will never replace the role of paper money. today people are already accustomed to using paper money, even a little child already knows how to use it. I think bitcoin will only be part of the Internet, or digital currency
bitcoin will never replace fiat or paper money. but I am sure paper money will disappear and be replaced by a new version of fiat? how bitcoin? maybe options available for fiat

Paper money will eventually dissapear because we are the innovation generation we started most of the innovating in the world, we will change the world to digital currency, even if that currency ends up just being the same ones we use today but just online, it will mostly be online! Cheesy

well your talking far into the future, yes paper will disappear one day and be replace by a money probably digital if the whole planet is capable of giving everyone a gadget that is able to use the said currency. but, rightnow and for the several decades to come paper money
will reign, bitcoin might be able to become alternate currency but that is for the best.
yeah I thought so that paper money will definitely be replaced with something more inovativ and more advanced course.
You cannot replace paper money because that is the simplest means in doing your transactions daily. People who does not know how to use internet will be comfortable in using paper money.

Paper money is still the best when it comes to buy anything physically, as there are many places where only paper money can take care of, and I think it will survive forever.
It is indeed the best currency for now as we have no choice other than paper money that accept most of the transaction from buying in market, buying services, etc. we do everyday. If there will be a new option(which is most likely to be the digital currency like bitcoin) then I think the opinion will be half in the future.

i couldn't agree more.
the current situation is showing that for a digital currency and the technology that blockchain has introduced us, bitcoin is the best thing that we could ever hope for.
and unless there is a new technology that can beat bitcoin's tech in the far far future i don't see anything replacing it.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
universe_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:05:53 PM

I doubt it will disappear anytime soon, maybe in a fifty to hundred years once it become irrelevant as society evolves

if it'd disappear now, btc price would not skyrocket that much as well, because we have electronic banking, which we'd surely use

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:17:37 PM

I doubt it will disappear anytime soon, maybe in a fifty to hundred years once it become irrelevant as society evolves

if it'd disappear now, btc price would not skyrocket that much as well, because we have electronic banking, which we'd surely use

Absolutely, we cannot eliminate paper money in the circulation since it is very simple to use it and we cannot expect all the population in this to have that kind of education as we have, with that said, they will having a hard time to adopt bitcoins.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
universe_

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:31:49 PM

Absolutely, we cannot eliminate paper money in the circulation since it is very simple to use it and we cannot expect all the population in this to have that kind of education as we have, with that said, they will having a hard time to adopt bitcoins.

well as far as education goes, it's not really that, it's just that they are not aware of the benefits BTC has, can't blame them for that. They go with something they are very attached to.

also if by any chance usa/europe switches to BTC, we'd have an economical crisis for sure, other (undeveloped) countries (not to insult them though) are very "ego" on the new changes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
simplelife888

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:33:03 PM

There is no future for paper money  and there is future for digital money  like Bitcoin  i think paper money is outdated system for acomomic system for this centuries and bitcoin is big chance for to change this aconomic system and i know it will change and we will only use bitcoin in the future.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 02:13:51 PM

i couldn't agree more.
the current situation is showing that for a digital currency and the technology that blockchain has introduced us, bitcoin is the best thing that we could ever hope for.
and unless there is a new technology that can beat bitcoin's tech in the far far future i don't see anything replacing it.

yes bitcoin technology is one of the best technology regarding cryptocurrency but i doubt bitcoin will be the one to replace paper money
if the government ever wanted a digital currency to replace theirs they will just make their own that suits their way of controlling it.
i dont think we can compare bitcoin deflation system to government digital currency if they made one they will probably make a inflation type system rather than deflation.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:40:56 PM

I see no threat to the future of paper money. Not at least now!

The paper money will be used forever and ever for your daily transactions. If you are not buying everything from a supermarket and using small shops to buy your daily supplies, then paper money is the only thing that is accepted.

Remember, most of the world population is unaware about bitcoin and all they know is paper money. So I see no threat to paper money for the next 30 years at least.

lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:02:24 PM

There is no future for paper money  and there is future for digital money  like Bitcoin  i think paper money is outdated system for acomomic system for this centuries and bitcoin is big chance for to change this aconomic system and i know it will change and we will only use bitcoin in the future.
I don't agree anyhow the banknotes it has a very strong foundation in real life because they were created by the government and of course there are legal regulations inside it.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:59:21 PM

As far as paper money situation go, it's highly unlikely it's going to disappear any time soon. It'll take a long time for BTC currency or any other digital currency to adapt and be stable.

However if that happens, it's likely for other currencies to literally disappear, paper money I mean, EUR/USD etc, so I think it's going to happen, but definitely with a price...
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:20:09 PM

I don't agree anyhow the banknotes it has a very strong foundation in real life because they were created by the government and of course there are legal regulations inside it.

Yeah paper money has backing and support from the Government and it will always there, and Government will  never love to see that any digital currency replacing their traditional currency.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:35:18 PM

There is no future for paper money  and there is future for digital money  like Bitcoin  i think paper money is outdated system for acomomic system for this centuries and bitcoin is big chance for to change this aconomic system and i know it will change and we will only use bitcoin in the future.

Yeah paper money has backing and support from the Government and it will always there, and Government will  never love to see that any digital currency replacing their traditional currency.

No country wants that, but it is bound to happen when you really think about the logic, we are the digital age and we will make most things go digital until we realize what a giant mistake that was and go back to like the stone age.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:36:50 PM

I think we should stop watching to much movies. Reality is different than those movies. Very different. Paper money will be there for a very long time. Dont say people will stop using it. It is absurd, not cool. You want an innovation that will make a war.
I think it is not absurd dude. I'm sure in the future people will prefer the simple things included in the payment. even today you can see many people who use a credit card or debit card to pay goods? it proves that age is more advanced and paper money has started at left
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:36:00 PM

As far as paper money situation go, it's highly unlikely it's going to disappear any time soon. It'll take a long time for BTC currency or any other digital currency to adapt and be stable.

However if that happens, it's likely for other currencies to literally disappear, paper money I mean, EUR/USD etc, so I think it's going to happen, but definitely with a price...

I do not think its gonna disappear but in the future it wil indeed not really used anymore that is what I can say about it.
its just a matter of time before its getting almost never be used..
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1115

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:00:54 AM

It is not people being lazy to get knowledge about bitcoin byt the lack of advertising so that society will see how cool it is or how it could take over the online transaction. Still ends with that point and if everyone will accept it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:55:59 PM

I do not think its gonna disappear but in the future it wil indeed not really used anymore that is what I can say about it.
I think some things should be there to compare the BTC value.. Paper money are not only the paper but its the way to communicate to others... Previously we practiced bartery system now we are using money....but still for making money we are using gold... So we are still in practice of barter system.So paper money will not disappear
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1253

Cashback 15%

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:02:09 PM

I think some things should be there to compare the BTC value.. Paper money are not only the paper but its the way to communicate to others... Previously we practiced bartery system now we are using money....but still for making money we are using gold... So we are still in practice of barter system.So paper money will not disappear

I think people will go back to barter system (people in rural area)  since some country is implementing a cashless system.  Implementing such don't need of paper money.  Since the government have control on the paper money, they can cease the production of it and them push the cashless system.  One thing they can't control is the barter trade.  So goods trading (barter) will be effective during that time.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:25:07 PM

You can also change the system thru gold to digital currency. So I think it is just a matter of era. Where in era where technology is the main thing we refer for our daily life and that will be adopted in the future. So as what like you said, barter system replaced to money and in the future money will be replace to digital currency.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:42:02 PM

You can also change the system thru gold to digital currency. So I think it is just a matter of era. Where in era where technology is the main thing we refer for our daily life and that will be adopted in the future. So as what like you said, barter system replaced to money and in the future money will be replace to digital currency.

It's not an easy as 1,2,3 even we count for many decades that won't happen.

Even how strong the technology is, it can't be applied globally and that is the reality.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:00:29 PM

It's not an easy as 1,2,3 even we count for many decades that won't happen.

Even how strong the technology is, it can't be applied globally and that is the reality.

Paper money is been there for centuries and you cant say it will be ended soon. It will take time for this to happen. or maybe it will never happen.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: