Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 11:55:57 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the paper money  (Read 403672 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:28:01 PM

Paper money as it currently exists has no future. However if paper money is covered one hundred percent by Gold, Bitcoins, Silver or something else which can not created just out of air, then it could have a future. The mess started when elites decided to abolish Gold covered paper money.

I assume that in your variety of economics goods produced and services rendered don't count as something else which is not created just out of air? If so, you essentially deprive the total majority of real goods (save for gold, silver and something else which is not goods) of their value and usefulness to people...

Which obviously doesn't make much sense. And what's the inference then?
The difference between the paper currency bitcoin, and no no. Everything just depends on how they refer to this currency, banks and the state. If you take something for cryptocurrency malpractices Bitcoin is not used more often than the currency of any other State.

What was that? Google Translator got out of whack again?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DimidoffVany

Activity: 306

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 10:42:22 PM

Paper money as it currently exists has no future. However if paper money is covered one hundred percent by Gold, Bitcoins, Silver or something else which can not created just out of air, then it could have a future. The mess started when elites decided to abolish Gold covered paper money.

I assume that in your variety of economics goods produced and services rendered don't count as something else which is not created just out of air? If so, you essentially deprive the total majority of real goods (save for gold, silver and something else which is not goods) of their value and usefulness to people...

Which obviously doesn't make much sense. And what's the inference then?
The difference between the paper currency bitcoin, and no no. Everything just depends on how they refer to this currency, banks and the state. If you take something for cryptocurrency malpractices Bitcoin is not used more often than the currency of any other State.

What was that? Google Translator got out of whack again?
Hi. I understand that the user writes with the help of an interpreter and the problem appeared? I like too use an interpreter, but I try to construct sentences correctly, that it is clear to the reader. I think that this is not prohibited. Lack of knowledge of English, should not interfere with communication with other people. Sorry for my words, if you are not too clear.
GamingBro

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 10:58:33 PM

I like paper money cause it's very comfotable to use, and i think that many people likes paper money, i am not sure that we will see digital money everywhere soon.

dunfida

Activity: 756

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:26:24 AM

I like paper money cause it's very comfotable to use, and i think that many people likes paper money, i am not sure that we will see digital money everywhere soon.

Paper money would stood still until  the end of time i guess since its been used for how many centuries and  its not easy to be replaced by another like  some people claim that bitcoin could replace fiat then its impossible, bitcoin have the potential to fully developed in the future but  it wouldnt replace paper currency.

██████████.......█████......
████████████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
████....██████...█████████....
██████......██████████...█████████....
█████......██████......████....██...█████████....
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
███...................█████████████████.███████████...
███..███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
██████......███...███████████...██████████.
██████......██.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
babyjesusftw1

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:41:16 AM

I think there will always be paper money, since the volume of money can be controlled and expanded within a state economy if need be, and it makes capital easier to exchange and move around, therefore making trade and economic exchanges more efficient. Although bitcoin's mining cap means that more bitcoin can't be created, thusly devaluing it, it would make it difficult for this kind of digital currency to become a state currency.

━━━  ▌ ━━━ FansUniteSports Betting on the Blockchain ━━━  ▌ ━━━
︽︾︽︾︽︾︽      WHITEPAPER     │    ANN    │    BOUNTY      ︽︾︽︾︽︾︽
▌ ━━━  JOIN OUR SLACK NOW  ━━━ ▌
bluechipinvestor

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:45:34 AM

Interesting thoughts, I believe that over time the paper money will become obsolete. The convenience of electronic payment systems brings great market opportunities ahead.
ImHacked

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:06:36 AM

Paper money will be banned entirely?
How long do you think that happens?
would it work?
What security and privacy risks would it raise?
And how would public and privately issued monies interact?

I do not think that would happen on our days.  Maybe a hundred years from now where technology could traverse the whole world especially those who as of these days do not have electricity.  A lot of intricate and explicit study is needed in banning a paper money as everyone uses it.  It is the easiest way to pay and to buy things that we need. 
Hatuferu

Activity: 714

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 05:13:39 AM

would it work?

I do not think that would happen on our days.  Maybe a hundred years from now where technology could traverse the whole world especially those who as of these days do not have electricity.  A lot of intricate and explicit study is needed in banning a paper money as everyone uses it.  It is the easiest way to pay and to buy things that we need. 
And that would not happen any day because paper money is very easy to use and you can transact anytime you want, not all countries are aware of the online world and there are those illiterate people who does not know how to read and write buy can only transact using paper money.

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
  S H A R P E  C A P I T A L 

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄    
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Investing with AI & Machine Learning
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcointalk Twitter Telegram  Slack
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
vindicare

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:11:22 AM

paper money will not be replaced by bitcoin for 100% because not all people is technical even if we say were in a pace that we are advancing on our technology . some will say that it is too much hassle to use that and some will say its better than the paper money. unless we will have some big time war that paper money can't buy any goods which we will come back to the goods to goods trading like ancient times.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:42:02 AM

i think there is not wrong to the future of bitcoin, to me the future of bitcoin is really bright in near future, because the digital currencies are not yet in position to take the place of fiat currency, in future it is possible that some people will be using bitcoin or any any other crypto currency, but still most of the people will be using paper money, i think it will take generation when majority of the people will be using crypto currencies for trading, shopping and for other activities.
antonioa

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:58:06 AM

Maybe I'm old-fashioned paper money, but it's like that book more pleasant to read in the paper form with a leather binding. While convenience only digitally obvious. So it is with money. But still paper money not only warm pocket and soul.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:35:59 AM

would it work?

And that would not happen any day because paper money is very easy to use and you can transact anytime you want, not all countries are aware of the online world and there are those illiterate people who does not know how to read and write buy can only transact using paper money.

Yeah people will use only that form of money with which they are comfortable and find easy to use and for them paper money is the only option as they are using it since long time.
Jonar21

Activity: 290

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:04:54 AM

paper money will not be replaced by bitcoin for 100% because not all people is technical even if we say were in a pace that we are advancing on our technology . some will say that it is too much hassle to use that and some will say its better than the paper money. unless we will have some big time war that paper money can't buy any goods which we will come back to the goods to goods trading like ancient times.
But paper money can be forged if we apply high technology and so can undermine the economy of the state. But it's not that. But digital currency can not fake.
deadpoolx

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:07:48 AM

The paper money problems are clear, a long way until people replace it for digital currency though.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:09:35 AM

But paper money can be forged if we apply high technology and so can undermine the economy of the state. But it's not that. But digital currency can not fake.

Bitcoin cannot be forged but it can be hacked by the scammers, both holds certain advantages and disadvantages and I think both will survive in long run as both holds different kind of users who will continue to  use according to their convenience.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:13:39 AM

Those who can apply that high a technology (read possess such a technology in the first place) to counterfeit some state's money usually have a lot of other things to do with this technology. On the other hand, the history knows a few occurrences when one state had been deliberately counterfeiting another state's currency...

Both paper money and specie

asriloni

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:22:33 AM

behind the comfortable,there's so many bacteria and viruses on paper money,digital money is really a best option for the sake of your health and for your hygiene,to be honest,quite disgusting to use paper money,some survey said that paper money even worst than your toilet

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
asriloni

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:27:56 AM

sad but paper money can not develop much their main problems are the durability of their money and continiously printing more and more money which is normally reducing their currency value
definitely right,paper money could be easily destroyed,and just compare dollar when in 1900 and now,the value is really different,if the paper money still being used until a hundreds years later,maybe we will pay a milk for 1 million dollar,such a decreasing value of the money just like in zimbabwe

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Positid

Activity: 378

I will join....

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:13:14 PM

sad but paper money can not develop much their main problems are the durability of their money and continiously printing more and more money which is normally reducing their currency value
definitely right,paper money could be easily destroyed,and just compare dollar when in 1900 and now,the value is really different,if the paper money still being used until a hundreds years later,maybe we will pay a milk for 1 million dollar,such a decreasing value of the money just like in zimbabwe
It is very simple for them to print another paper money to be use, and if you take notice in the past, we are still using paper money until now and they just simple change the design or laber of the paper money, it will never be lost in the circulation as that is the simplest means of transaction for all the people.

ProProfi.com
The first home improvement service cryptocurrency project
ICO | Discuss on Forum
aesma

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:24:21 PM

Paper money would stood still until  the end of time i guess since its been used for how many centuries and  its not easy to be replaced by another like  some people claim that bitcoin could replace fiat then its impossible, bitcoin have the potential to fully developed in the future but  it wouldnt replace paper currency.

Paper money is pretty new. And in some places it's not even widely accepted, people don't trust it, with reason (ever heard of Zimbabwe ?). Or people don't have use for it, they just own a few acres or farm animals and trade what they got for what they need.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.