Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:27:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the paper money  (Read 416529 times)
Derrick

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:48:44 AM

True. I believe that paper money will soon be replaced by cryptocurrencies because of its efficiency, convenience and near real-time value. People will soon realize how convenient it is to transact using digital currencies because by then there will be equal value of what we buy and/or sell. Like for instance, you need not wait for change when you pay using fiat currency because by using cryptocurrencies, there is an actual equivalent to your purchase. That is just one of the many instances you will later realize once cryptocurrencies dominate the market. 

I think the same! No one can say when will this happen, reality is that now
cash have alternative, 10 years ago this alternative did not exist.
   Real-time value is something that is not yet achieved, from there all fluctuations
come.
   This year many new ICO`s appeared, and many companies joining. In my opinion
the end of traditional currencies already started! Member Zinkin said it will be a long
process and that is true, it will be but it is happening already.
The future of paper will black in future because the world is developing very fast and in future people will start accepting payment as a credit card and bitcoin is a digital currency and people will start payment in digital currency because it is more safe and easy method.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:17:40 PM

banknotes including fiat money managed by the government. if in appeal to cripto money very much different, because fiat money will get many rules from the government such as taxes. while crypto money will not be affected by the government.

Not all the people think like this several courtiers are even thinking to make bitcoin as the legal and regular money of their country. For me whenever I go to some markets I mostly saw a board written as bitcoin payment service is available. So it is not a big deal to have bitcoin now a lot of countries are going to make it legal. Bitcoin demand is now very high and people are using it as legal currency so future of paper money it in danger zone.
Many people complain about the use Bitcoin. But when they know the real benefits of Bitcoin they become fan of it. The Bitcoin is the only crypto currency which got the level of popularity. That’s all because of its unique qualities. Bitcoin has many advantages over the paper money. There is no any fear of theft of Bitcoin as compare to paper money. We need to help of banks to save our money.
fathor66

Activity: 167
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:22:05 PM

I think the future of paper money will last. because most people use digital currency as a sale and purchase transaction. perhaps the use of fiat money is too difficult and impractical. it takes a lot of space to save the money. unlike digital money that takes a little space and is easy to use
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:34:24 PM

The current transaction with paper money continues to decrease so that many countries plan to replace with digital money, in addition to easy to control the use of digital money is not destructive nature because paper money raw materials are paper that comes from trees.
Eventually,  there will be no paper in the world at all, there is no future whatsoever when it comes to paper money and everything will be digital, I will not be surprised if countries start making their own cryptocurrencies.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:47:04 PM

banknotes including fiat money managed by the government. if in appeal to cripto money very much different, because fiat money will get many rules from the government such as taxes. while crypto money will not be affected by the government.

Not all the people think like this several courtiers are even thinking to make bitcoin as the legal and regular money of their country. For me whenever I go to some markets I mostly saw a board written as bitcoin payment service is available. So it is not a big deal to have bitcoin now a lot of countries are going to make it legal. Bitcoin demand is now very high and people are using it as legal currency so future of paper money it in danger zone.
Many people complain about the use Bitcoin. But when they know the real benefits of Bitcoin they become fan of it. The Bitcoin is the only crypto currency which got the level of popularity. That’s all because of its unique qualities. Bitcoin has many advantages over the paper money. There is no any fear of theft of Bitcoin as compare to paper money. We need to help of banks to save our money.
As far as I know, if we do not protect our Bitcoin wallet careful, the hacker still have chance to rob our Bitcoin anytime. Remember, the Bitcoin community had many cases about hacker stealing Bitcoin through virus or fake sites. Example recently, myetherwallet or poloniex exchange are the subjects of hacker to create fake sites.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:06:53 PM

There is not even a single advantages of paper money in the future because people prefer digital money instead paper money.
If you are having paper money:
1) Anyone can take a way
2) Less secured
3) Not profitable
4) Can be spend soon
5) Less worthy
6) A single paper money cannot buy happiness.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:46:28 AM

True. I believe that paper money will soon be replaced by cryptocurrencies because of its efficiency, convenience and near real-time value. People will soon realize how convenient it is to transact using digital currencies because by then there will be equal value of what we buy and/or sell. Like for instance, you need not wait for change when you pay using fiat currency because by using cryptocurrencies, there is an actual equivalent to your purchase. That is just one of the many instances you will later realize once cryptocurrencies dominate the market. 

Real-time value is something that is not yet achieved, from there all fluctuations
come.
the end of traditional currencies already started! Member Zinkin said it will be a long
The future of paper money will not stop but As we are observing the popularity and increasing in the value of Bitcoin it will create a great impact on the paper money. As Bitcoin transaction is more secure than paper money. There are so other reasons  that will effect paper money and pumps Bitcoin.
leyton11

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:16:17 PM

Although you don't have risk as someone rob your Bitcoin directly, but you are using internet to use Bitcoin, so, you shouldn't forget the existence of hacker. You can call them are the thief on internetion. Be careful!
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:23:49 PM

I do not understand what state-backed digital currency based on bitcoin means? They will probably create their own state-backed digital currency but surely independent of bitcoin, because otherwise how could they manipulate its value and the economy?
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:50:51 PM

I think there will be less paper money when btc is fully materialized in all areas of the world.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ceremonita

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:56:08 PM

I do not understand what state-backed digital currency based on bitcoin means? They will probably create their own state-backed digital currency but surely independent of bitcoin, because otherwise how could they manipulate its value and the economy?

This is probably centralized cryptocurrency supported by governments. It's more like digital money rather than literal cryptocurrency.
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392

Spanish Translator

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:03:20 AM

It´s pretty unlikely that the paper money is going to dissappear, even in the far far future. I say that because there exist many people in the world who still don´t know even how to use Internet and don´t understand how the money (fiat) works. So many of these people would absolutely reject to use "fake" money instead of the paper or "real" money that they have ever used.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:36:59 AM

I think there will be less paper money when btc is fully materialized in all areas of the world.
The future of the paper money will be stable eventhough there are many cryptocurrencies are blooming just like bitcoin and ethereum, for me peper money will always stay good just like now, and i think paper money will always be the number one choice of many people to use in the future.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:10:12 AM

I don’t understand why people are so worried for paper money. Paper money is here since hundred years & will remain there for next so many years. As compared to $83 Trillion world economy, fiat currency has $31Trillion where as cryptocurrencies share is $100million. So how fiat currencies future is in danger? Fiat currency is the most convenient and highly used currency in all parts of the world. Their centralised nature assures its holder a security. They are owned and controlled by government or by central bank so less volatile in nature. Any class of society can use it without any infrastructure.
People are worried about paper money because governments want to eliminate cash and while bitcoin creates an alternative to fiat at the same time it is another blow to paper money, paper money is incredibly practical and that is why it is still used all over the world as one of the preferred payment methods.
anhhung409

Activity: 318

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:27:30 AM

Apart from developed countries with leading technologies, there are still countries that are less developed and less developed. They can not keep up with technology and they will still use the traditional way of dealing, which is money. However, the amount of popularity will not be the same as before. It is a change, it is necessary for human development

Cryptoboy1942

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:37:50 AM

I think that banknotes never lose their function.
Cils05

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:11:36 AM

increase in the use tool Exchange virtual, acceptance wider, and decreasing the growth of the use of paper money make a lot of people believe that cryptocurrency kinds bitcoin and ethereum is the future.
mattmct

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:29:55 AM

come.
The future of paper money is likely dull , because as we are observing that bitcoin provides unique facalities to user which paper money can’t. like easy transfer , high security and high rising rate in the market. It attract people toward itself and force them to invest in bitcoin. The paper money will likely lose the high importance and may use only for hand to hand trad only such as daily life  buying and selling.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:52:23 AM

I think that banknotes never lose their function.
For sure, people will use bitcoin but they will also use paper money, and the reality cannot be erase that majority of the popular of the
world is not interested with online transaction. Poverty is a big hindrance to adopt in new technology and we know there's plenty of people who are still under poverty.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
negamus

Activity: 245

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 05:53:43 AM

Paper money is never going to be replaced, why are you thinking that it will be replaced?

Bitcoin will be a huge form of sending and receiving money, in fact, it is being one of the most famous ways to earn and keep your money safe, but no.. Paper money is not going to be replaced, doesnt matter what.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: