Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:18:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the paper money  (Read 416527 times)
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:25:35 PM

Paper money being banned entirely will be impossible,then if it will happen im pretty sure by that time government will be out also.Even if bitcoins will gain more popularity and praises from users and people in future paper money will never be gone ,

This is only unless if the monetary system of the world will not change or when the government does not create a altcoin like etherium to be like a digital cash. Imagine if they announced something like " We are going to turn dollar to digital cash and any form of digital cash except dollars in the USA will be prohibited or something like that. To do that they will feed people lots of wrong information about bitcoin and then they will poison the mind and hearts of every people and then some countries will follow that step " every country is turning their money into digital cash and then bitcoin will reduced its market cap and its price will go down.
But I guess that's unlikely to happen because bitcoin is the leading pioneer in these state and before they are going to turn their money into digital cash I think everyone will know about bitcoin and they will fight for their wants to make this digital cash as a reserve or as a digital currency not mentioning that some well known countries are open in regulating BTC. Im seeing bitcoins price in a 5000 dollars mard this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wintorez

Activity: 109
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:57:58 PM

Paper money being banned entirely will be impossible,then if it will happen im pretty sure by that time government will be out also.Even if bitcoins will gain more popularity and praises from users and people in future paper money will never be gone ,

This is only unless if the monetary system of the world will not change or when the government does not create a altcoin like etherium to be like a digital cash. Imagine if they announced something like " We are going to turn dollar to digital cash and any form of digital cash except dollars in the USA will be prohibited or something like that. To do that they will feed people lots of wrong information about bitcoin and then they will poison the mind and hearts of every people and then some countries will follow that step " every country is turning their money into digital cash and then bitcoin will reduced its market cap and its price will go down.
But I guess that's unlikely to happen because bitcoin is the leading pioneer in these state and before they are going to turn their money into digital cash I think everyone will know about bitcoin and they will fight for their wants to make this digital cash as a reserve or as a digital currency not mentioning that some well known countries are open in regulating BTC. Im seeing bitcoins price in a 5000 dollars mard this year.
That I already give Bitcoin a price so high, but I will consider it in bitcoin as a means of payment, And as a commodity, thanks to which I can earn or invest my finances. Therefore Bitcoin I will never perceive as a substitute for paper money.

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:13:12 PM

In near future paper money cannot be disturbed by bitcoin, because mostly business are running through paper money and bitcoin is more recognized/legalized by the countries across the world that bitcoin may be considered a threat for paper money. After eras it may be happened that bitcoin effect on paper money, but all these views are just assumptions and imaginations.
although bitcoin is becoming popular and as time pass bitcoin becomes more popular but i think still it cannot effect the fiat currency, fiat currency will continue will be be effected by bitcoin. i think bitcoin and fiat currency will continue  side by side for a long time and in far far future when the users of bitcoin will cross 90% population then the use of fiat will decrease.
Logically looking at the world population and the number of bitcoin which is only 21 millions comparing both these number the analysis will say it clear to you that bitcoin can never take the place of paper money. Money in the world is circulating in trillions and more than that which the bitcoin can never challenge. People will use bitcoin only when they will need it especially for across the borders transactions for the reason of low transaction fee.
ployfit

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:28:42 PM

Paper Money is the dominating power of the global markets and it will never be replaced by digital coins. So it will maintain its position in the future as well.
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:15:23 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 07:03:42 PM by Zenithar

That I already give Bitcoin a price so high, but I will consider it in bitcoin as a means of payment, And as a commodity, thanks to which I can earn or invest my finances. Therefore Bitcoin I will never perceive as a substitute for paper money.
bitcoin is already a mean of payment and most of the people are using bitcoin as currency. specially for online purposes. but even in some places people are using bitcoin for shopping in offline shops, and i think that the trend of using bitcoin in local shops is increasing becasue even the shopkeeprs now knolwing about bitcoin and they are starting accepting bitcoin from the custormers for shopping.
stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:58:39 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 05:25:16 AM by stergium

Paper money has been being used for centuries, it can be replaced but it would take a lot of time for people to acostumbrate to it.
electronic money is in a way a little more safe, but it can be hacked or lost, and you lost all your money
i think yes that paper money will continue for a long time. because it is the main currency for the people to use it for buying and selling things. in fact in modern time we can expect that people will continue increasing for along time and therefore i am expected that i will get  good profit from bitcoin investment.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:10:37 PM

Paper money has been being used for centuries, it can be replaced but it would take a lot of time for people to acostumbrate to it.
electronic money is in a way a little more safe, but it can be hacked or lost, and you lost all your money
a
i think yes that paper money will continue for along time. because it is the main currency for the people to use it for buying and selling things.
yes that is right that currently there is nothing wrong to the future of paper money. I am sure that paper money will continue  for a long long time.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:24:03 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 03:25:33 AM by Gameroid

yes i am also sure paper will continue for a long time and there is no threat to the future of paper money for next few decades. in fact currently even those people who are using bitcoin for online purposes they still use fiat for buying selling specially for shopping in local shops.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:40:35 PM

Andrew Haldane said one solution would be for the Bank of England to issue a state-backed digital currency based on bitcoin. Supporting this initiative would be a negative interest rate levied on paper currency relative to the digital currency, with these measures do you think there is more possibilities that sometime:

Paper money will be banned entirely?
How long do you think that happens?
would it work?
What security and privacy risks would it raise?
And how would public and privately issued monies interact?

The future will be useless in the near future. All currencies will be digital in our technology age. I will go with a flow of what is trend today so I will go for it, I will use it if needed. I don't see paper money will be banned entirely because it can be used in daily transaction. Not all people use the internet, may be they were not aware of what is new today, popular and not up to date in technology.

Bitcoin will encounter some troubles like losing money or as we called now "Bitcoin". We do not know what will happen to our bitcoin in our transaction. Is it truly secured? What if hackers tried to get our Bitcoin?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:42:15 PM

In near future paper money cannot be disturbed by bitcoin, because mostly business are running through paper money and bitcoin is more recognized/legalized by the countries across the world that bitcoin may be considered a threat for paper money. After eras it may be happened that bitcoin effect on paper money, but all these views are just assumptions and imaginations.
although bitcoin is becoming popular and as time pass bitcoin becomes more popular but i think still it cannot effect the fiat currency, fiat currency will continue will be be effected by bitcoin. i think bitcoin and fiat currency will continue  side by side for a long time and in far far future when the users of bitcoin will cross 90% population then the use of fiat will decrease.
It will not affect the fiat currency because the owners of them do not want to dump their fat and they are working for that as it is working better for their domestic dealings while I am sure that for international use bitcoin will replace fiat.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:13:43 AM

I think the future of paper money in a long run will be like a toilet paper in the bathroom where it will be no useful at all. But of course, it will take several years or decades before it happen. Because so far, it is being used in any places in the entire world to all countries as payment in the public.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:27:13 AM

If "paper money is banned entirely" it means a very great plus to crytocurrency. I know in few years to come bitcoin and others crytocurrency will be mainstream and most countries will have no option than adopting crytocurrency as money and use them as a medium of exchange for good and services.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:31:58 AM

Paper money will always be their in future as well but yes the transaction will reduce in cash and going forward it will be all in this virtual currency .
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:38:45 AM

Paper Money is the dominating power of the global markets and it will never be replaced by digital coins. So it will maintain its position in the future as well.
Yes you are right, paper many will not be replaced by digital coins for today because digital coins still doesn't be adopted by all of the people, but paper money is not good for saving values because there are inflation in paper money, digital coins can protect us from the inflation especially digital coins that has limited amount, so digital coins will be alive and survive as digital asset than digital currencies.
Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:20:34 AM

Yes you are right, paper many will not be replaced by digital coins for today because digital coins still doesn't be adopted by all of the people, but paper money is not good for saving values because there are inflation in paper money, digital coins can protect us from the inflation especially digital coins that has limited amount, so digital coins will be alive and survive as digital asset than digital currencies.

for today usage, I'll go for paper money since there no other way yet that digital currency to use in buying basic needs instantly but in terms of saving digital currency rules.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:16:08 AM

I think the future of paper money in a long run will be like a toilet paper in the bathroom where it will be no useful at all. But of course, it will take several years or decades before it happen. Because so far, it is being used in any places in the entire world to all countries as payment in the public.
Well for me, I don't think paper money will disappear in the future because there are still lots of areas in different countries that still depend on paper money because of low technology in their area. How about for example the street vendors, do you think they have that technology to just accept digital money? And there are still lots of street vendors in my countries and there are still lots of poor countries until now.
Devilcheg

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:46:58 PM

Cryptocurrency can be a good alternative. It seems to me that in a few years the dollar and Bitcoin will be used together
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:57:24 PM

for today usage, I'll go for paper money since there no other way yet that digital currency to use in buying basic needs instantly but in terms of saving digital currency rules.
But in one day, when the cryptocurrency world's become fomular, we can use them for buy any things like paper money at now. And this is reason make us should saving our coins for future.
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:23:29 PM

But in one day, when the cryptocurrency world's become fomular, we can use them for buy any things like paper money at now. And this is reason make us should saving our coins for future.
If all the users of bitcoins will think the same as you that this will never happen. Trade bitcoin can only develop when there is turnover on the currency. Until I see that people are using bitcoin as deposits. It is also not good, but time will correct this situation.
Duzter

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:32:22 PM

When the popularity of bitcoin reaches high among the entire users we can get the ease in usage of bitcoin similar to the paper money. Another thing is that, if bitcoin has got physical form by now this could have been much popular than the current scenario of bitcoin and in my personal thinking believe that no replacement happens.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: