Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:19:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit trading  (Read 242485 times)
fuddudle

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 12:14:28 AM

Faucets are the biggest waste of time ever.. If you calculate the amount you could make from faucets assuming you have perfect claim rates, you are literally better off getting a job at McDonalds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:52:56 AM

Try make your own bussness like a faucet site or gambling site or any site that can get some profit to your coins.... dont try invest to any site like coinsera and scrypt.cc

That's true should not invest in any of those ponzi sites they can close at any time without paying any things instead just keep your coins with you and sell it when it appreciate if you do not know how to invest those coins safely. But do not believe any one who offer unrealistic profits in short period.
dre1982

Activity: 770
Merit: 284

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 09:29:36 AM

Faucets are the biggest waste of time ever.. If you calculate the amount you could make from faucets assuming you have perfect claim rates, you are literally better off getting a job at McDonalds.

Indeed. Faucets are such a waste of time. I only use them to dice with. And then just for testing some bot systems.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 01:15:43 PM

while you say faucets are a waste of time (i agree with that) there are loads of people returning to get some satoshi's every hour or every day. but on the other hand, people from third world countries welcome every penny they can make extra, hourly or daily.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:43:07 PM

Faucets are to kill your time. You can not chase your time with a faucet earning. But people like faucet compared to bitcoin trading because there is no chance of loosing out bitcoin in the case of faucets unlike bitcoin trading. But they do not know they are loosing their time where time is money.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:51:39 PM

Faucets are to kill your time. You can not chase your time with a faucet earning. But people like faucet compared to bitcoin trading because there is no chance of loosing out bitcoin in the case of faucets unlike bitcoin trading. But they do not know they are loosing their time where time is money.

I used to play with faucets not to "earn" bitcoin but to obtain some for me to test and play with. At that time I was not very sure what bitcoin is and I guess that's the only reason for faucets.
Verified4you

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 10:57:32 AM

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

You are lucky man! Most of traders loose 47BTC  Wink
maricampos

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:25:41 PM

Deciding to quit trading just because of the losses faced on last trading is the most common situations in trading houses. But we must learn profit or losses are part of trading. We must aim to minimize losses than profits. because you can not completely prevent losses.
UserVVIP

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:51:06 PM

Just keep on keeping on.

But, seriously, I recommend putting those BTC into cold storage, because at the next halving, BTC will go upwards of about 500USD
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 08:07:31 PM

7 BTC is a huge amount and I'm sorry for your loss. Pay your bills or buy gift cards with the BTC you've earned as investing it would be a bad option since you've been trading all this while and have incurred a loss. If you wish, you can start your own website by buying a domain name and then advertisers could pay you per month which could earn you a good amount of profit.

coinplus
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:36:10 AM

Deciding to quit trading just because of the losses faced on last trading is the most common situations in trading houses. But we must learn profit or losses are part of trading. We must aim to minimize losses than profits. because you can not completely prevent losses.

Yes. If number of winning trades are just more than loosing trade then people will consider trading as their one of main income sources. But that's the challenge we face from trading world. All the above, people making small profit in 10 trades and a big loss in a single trade. That's the real situation.
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:13:29 PM

Quitting trading is the good thing if you have faced many losses. Many people could not find a way to stop themselves from doing trading. So, decide what you need to do.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:24:01 PM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

Put they in your wallet and forget about those bro. The only safe thing to do is to not learn other things with those. Every kind of learn in our days don't worth to be paid with your bitcoin. Your bitcoin deserve more. Leave it the needed time to grow and be matured and you will have much more learnings with much, much less bitcoin.

According to me in our times there are not safe way to grow those. So better to leave those as and there where they are. Or can be less. And this it will be (maybe only for me) a sin.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:31:55 AM

Quitting trading is the good thing if you have faced many losses. Many people could not find a way to stop themselves from doing trading. So, decide what you need to do.

We should not quite trading. Defeating is not an end in anywhere. We should keep trying until we get success. If we gave up so easily than i guess we will never be able to become succeed. To become succeed we should keep trying until success.
coinplus
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:34:32 AM

We should not quite trading. Defeating is not an end in anywhere. We should keep trying until we get success. If we gave up so easily than i guess we will never be able to become succeed. To become succeed we should keep trying until success.

Either decide to continue or quit, depend on progress and willingness. if see no good result after stick for years, and keep wasting money away, we will decide to quit for sure. while in opposite, when we are make good progress, and able to make capital growing high, we will remain stick with trading.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:38:23 AM

I think the theory try until success will not be suitable for all situation like in gambling. If you think your not making money from day trading or in gambling then it is better quit as early as possible save one from losing more money. If your doing some business based on your talent if you fail first yes then you can try second and third time because your confident on your skills but in gambling do not apply that theory.
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 08:10:56 AM

You are wrong. Because you haven't read with attention what the OP has write. I' am giving here the firs row of its post: "So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't).

Everything is clear. He doesn't have time.

Then, if you think that he (if will have time) should continue to try even he will have continuously losses, I think that you are again wrong. In this way he can lost all his money. If someone is not able to have success in something and he understand this, he must stop, learn or ask help, and then, if he will be convinced that is able to continue because have learned how to go further or how to eliminate its errors, start again from the beginning.

If this path doesn't be respected trading can be made like gambling and in this case the money will be lost always and the author of this kind of mentality will lose all the money he will have in every moment.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:57:07 PM

You can choose to landing. lend money to one another and gain profit from there  Shocked

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 12:31:34 PM

You can choose to landing. lend money to one another and gain profit from there  Shocked

It is something that cannot give profit in every country. In my country for example this kind of option is totally illegal. So if you lend money to someone and he don't give you your money you cannot do nothing. You cannot go to the police and to ask their help because it will be you that will be punished firstly and immediately. I don't if this activity is allowed in some other country but even if it will be possible, those countries must very few. Because the lend of money need rules and these rules cannot be fulfilled by a single person.
Gutemberg

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 01:58:31 PM

hodl your money and wait for a good investment|

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: