Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:11:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit trading  (Read 242485 times)
ParallelSquid

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:28:53 AM

Well trading needs more guts, patience, knowledge and a little luck. If you don't posses that attitude then I think trading is not for you. Trading will either make you a millionaire or a broke.
SheepSuit

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:06:10 AM

Well trading needs more guts, patience, knowledge and a little luck. If you don't posses that attitude then I think trading is not for you. Trading will either make you a millionaire or a broke.

It is also possible to make a relatively steady income from trading, but key is discipline.

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:32:46 AM

Trading seems too risky to me. I prefer hodl
Trading is risky only when you don’t have sufficient market knowledge and also you lack of knowledge regarding different coins. Traders not only know about the coins they are dealing with but also are aware of the other potential coins in the market. Moreover you need to know how to read graphs and predict values of coins according to it. Otherwise you are not going to make good money in trading.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:16:31 PM

Trading seems too risky to me. I prefer hodl
Trading is risky only when you don’t have sufficient market knowledge and also you lack of knowledge regarding different coins. Traders not only know about the coins they are dealing with but also are aware of the other potential coins in the market. Moreover you need to know how to read graphs and predict values of coins according to it. Otherwise you are not going to make good money in trading.

It seems difficult  for them to learn these things, especially if they are just a normal people who doesn't have any prior knowledge about markets or how the system  works, trading might be only just for those people who was really into these kind of things or has a technical analytical skills.

Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:32:46 PM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.
Why stop, in trading that we should have not only knowledge but also have to be patient and get rid of emotions.     
Mr.Junker

Activity: 222
Merit: 250

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:36:09 PM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

two years after the 2015?  Huh  Huh Wow how the value on this year 2017,  Shocked Shocked the might of for him post an this until now up hundreds %, is still haved 7 BTC right now? if I were getting it I will charity the first I do. for the future, I will keep for children and grandchildren I for inheritance .. hahahahaha, or U will donate to me Sir? what it feels you have bitcoin as much as it now (2017)?

bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:36:45 PM

You have got many options. With a small portion of your fund you can do Forex trading or you can buy several altcoins. If you don't want to do anything, just hold for a year, who knows bitcoin price will be doubled in this period.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:49:47 PM

What a fantastic amount. Why you don't being charitable with build a school or make a healthy program for babies. You can do many things from the amount.

Yes, 47btc or 40btc now it is a big amount, but when this thread come in that time bitcoin has no super value, in that time i also have 15btc to 10btc and by mistaken i have sold them. Bitcoin is going to expensive in 2017, and now in 2017 people have hold their bitcoins.
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:52:08 PM

Some people might indeed look to get back where they left, but if you don't realize what you're doing wrong, then there is no end to the losses that you will be making.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:32:17 PM

I think you are a trader & you have lots of experience in crypto trading. becouse you explain that your trading experience is 2 years. so why you stop trading??? if you continue this I hope that you gets a good result. don't leave in trading,just patient

biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:46:29 PM

I think you are a trader & you have lots of experience in crypto trading. becouse you explain that your trading experience is 2 years. so why you stop trading??? if you continue this I hope that you gets a good result. don't leave in trading,just patient
We cannot blame him, let him do what he wants in his life for now, as we all know that we are what we think so if he was thinking to stop trading because it is not his passion then let him until he will finally analyze that trading was really a good profit and can change our life and our family.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:31:24 AM

Quitting being a trader is alright as long as you're invested in some coins long term. You don't necessarily need to be active in order to earn for the future.
There are two possible aspects of this thing. One quitting the trade for the lifetime. That is not a good option as doing this will never help you to recover what all you lost. However, if you are quitting day trading for some period, then there is nothing harm in it. You can take a little break to freshen up yourself. After some time, you can restart doing trading for having better results.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:20:11 PM

We cannot blame him, let him do what he wants in his life for now, as we all know that we are what we think so if he was thinking to stop trading because it is not his passion then let him until he will finally analyze that trading was really a good profit and can change our life and our family.

Instead of letting him do what he has decided, why not encourage him? It is not showing genuine rlcare to the person. Trading is very important in the field of btc. There is a great possibity of earning bgc literally by trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
MrKubem

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 06:33:45 PM

Don't quit trading once you have been investing alot of time in it already it can really turn out to be a good source of money once you know what you are doing.
You should just practice with small amounts I don't know why you were trading with this many bitcoin allowing for big losses.

Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:16:41 PM

Instead of letting him do what he has decided, why not encourage him? It is not showing genuine rlcare to the person. Trading is very important in the field of btc. There is a great possibity of earning bgc literally by trading.

if you have the experience of trading this is not a reason when you have the loss for, quit for it is not a valid reason instead of it make some other way for your loss take back tou might look loss for when you quit and you have nothing to do for.
Japinat

Activity: 2996
Merit: 681

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:43:15 PM

Don't quit trading once you have been investing alot of time in it already it can really turn out to be a good source of money once you know what you are doing.
You should just practice with small amounts I don't know why you were trading with this many bitcoin allowing for big losses.
There is a limitation for everything, we trade to make money but with the time given to make it happen and still not having your expectation then it's still best to quit early so you can still find a way to increase your money in other activities. This will only prove that even though we like to trade but we do not have the skills then simply we can say that trading is not really for us, we have to accept that reality and move on.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:13:38 AM

Its okay to quit in trading but its a waste if you don't invest your money or make your own business out of your remaining 40 bitcoin.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2408
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:58:22 AM

Well its an amazing result into the tradying system,making a bot sounds good let me know when some trial version ready to test.I dont know why but these month the market is hot but volatility is very low raising the risks into any coin

Trading bots are not a panacea. If you can't earn by hand, bots will only magnify your losses. They can make life easier, but they still can't think for you...

Following the trading is not an easy thing to master and experts in the field of trading, because it is very risky if not experts in the field of trading. learn first mastered well to produce maximum results, hopefully you succeed and successful in dealing with trading.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:31:22 PM

Well its an amazing result into the tradying system,making a bot sounds good let me know when some trial version ready to test.I dont know why but these month the market is hot but volatility is very low raising the risks into any coin

Trading bots are not a panacea. If you can't earn by hand, bots will only magnify your losses. They can make life easier, but they still can't think for you...

Following the trading is not an easy thing to master and experts in the field of trading, because it is very risky if not experts in the field of trading. learn first mastered well to produce maximum results, hopefully you succeed and successful in dealing with trading.

Trading is really not an easy job. It needs a lot of emotional toughness, best trading strategies, and a dose of patience. It is not that easy to trade cryptocurrencies - it needs to have a good foundation of cryptocurrency trading.
razgeriez

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:33:09 PM

I know trading is hard but if you quit trading it's really bad situation. Because if you quit you gonna be a loser in trading forever.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: