Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:10:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit trading  (Read 242485 times)
Alex Storm

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:27:56 AM

Sometimes i am thinking to quit in trading because very hard to make a profit.. but i dont know why people here they are saying that they are making a good profit but never experience it yet.. It's very hard to predict the price.
EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:40:48 AM

You never give up trading. In the business world there is not always a good performance. Sometimes bad days happen. To give up trading is a bad choice. Trade is undoubtedly a very good choice. Trade is not risky or difficult. What's more, there's always a chance to make money. The key to success in trading is patience. Buy more crypto money at cheap rates and then buy some when prices are high.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:52:05 AM

I know that feeling man. As you may know, in the world of cryptocurrency, it is so unpredictable and with high volatility. There's no way that you can easily predict the price of Bitcoin and other altcoins in the market, just like what happened right now.

From $11,800 it comes down to $9,800 before moving back beyond $10k because of the FUD news regarding Binance. But that's just normal. As for me, I usually don't do day trades coz' it's very risky. I prefer long-term holding and sell when the price is good enough for me.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:56:53 AM

After i loose alot of money i thouth to quit too Smiley 1 time i loose 10k$ and i didnot trade many year after that Smiley But after i come back again and try again from little trades and now i feel market and how its working .
I don't think you can stay from it long. It is addictive just like drugs. If it's something that became a part of you over the last two years, it's something that you are going to look for again. Maybe, you just got a little tired and wanted to enjoy the fruit of the looms, so to speak. But trading can be a hard habit to break, more so if you are doing good at it.
dietrichmax

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:15:49 PM

Trading is a full time job if you want to make it profitable. Even then it could be just more profitable to just invest this money and not to touch it. So in your case I would suggest to devote your time to find good projects to invest in. After that time you will still have a lot of time doing whatever you like in your life:)
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:44:24 PM

You never give up trading. In the business world there is not always a good performance. Sometimes bad days happen. To give up trading is a bad choice. Trade is undoubtedly a very good choice. Trade is not risky or difficult. What's more, there's always a chance to make money. The key to success in trading is patience. Buy more crypto money at cheap rates and then buy some when prices are high.
- Trading is a world where there are always surprises that can happen, sometimes we will have big wins but sometimes we will fall into really desperate situations, these are the things that help create a balance in trading. To give up or not to give up, it depends on each person, we should not encourage or force them to continue to participate or to give up because we are not in the situation or their destiny, we can not understand what they are facing, we can not give them proper advice, only they know what they need to do next

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:15:40 PM

- Trading is a world where there are always surprises that can happen, sometimes we will have big wins but sometimes we will fall into really desperate situations, these are the things that help create a balance in trading. To give up or not to give up, it depends on each person, we should not encourage or force them to continue to participate or to give up because we are not in the situation or their destiny, we can not understand what they are facing, we can not give them proper advice, only they know what they need to do next
Not all people are really gaining from here in trading, almost all are quitting because trading is like a gambling with no support at all, or no assurance and guarantee it will just take a lot of courage and taking risk which almost people are having a hard time doing it that is why they end up quitting.
arctic circle

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:25:40 PM

It's everyone decision to trade or quit trading, personally when i have free time i try to trade a bit if i think that i can make a little profit, the price of bitcoin is low so maybe this is a good chance to trade on upcoming.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:59:03 PM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.
We all see the market in recent days is constantly changing and extremely complex, bitcoin girls and altocin are falling extremely strong in recent days. That is why I think that it is extremely difficult to trade successfully in a market that is drooling at the moment. I think bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply in the coming days, so be careful when trading bitcoins.
Gahi

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:48:29 AM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

We all see the market in recent days is constantly changing and extremely complex, bitcoin girls and altocin are falling extremely strong in recent days. That is why I think that it is extremely difficult to trade successfully in a market that is drooling at the moment. I think bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply in the coming days, so be careful when trading bitcoins.

Me im not stop trading this is best thing to do to give you a biggest profit when price are higher. even the rich will do not stop trading if she know about the prices.how much poor think about it just analyze the price. if price are higher now whats is waiting for. go and trade to got a big profit.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:52:37 AM

Me im not stop trading this is best thing to do to give you a biggest profit when price are higher. even the rich will do not stop trading if she know about the prices.how much poor think about it just analyze the price. if price are higher now whats is waiting for. go and trade to got a big profit.
this is what a concept for as a trader that you dont stop doing what are some of the best that you have to take for cause we all know taht trading can benefited what we can want for just take this more seriously.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:02:41 PM

Really, for those who do not have any experience about trading and some trading skills to analysis the chart price, they can not earn any profit from the current market. But the whale and professional trader like to trading in this market. Many waves to help them easy scalping (day trader) and buy at bottom price (the whale).

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:34:35 AM

What you said purchase at low is extremely easy to state yet what is the base value any thought? so as opposed to holding up like the you can purchase in little amounts at whatever point you can purchase and sit tight at costs to increment to pitch to take benefit however in the event that your into full time exchanging then it is very hard to make benefits consistently and a few times you may need to sit tight for long time make benefits from these exchanges.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:04:00 AM

If you quit trading, you will deprive yourself of a great way to earn money. I advise you to get training and learn how to trade correctly. Then you will achieve success.

Nice advice.  You are correct,  when you quit trading you will not experience how to gain more profit. Learn the basic techniques and continue to trade for sure you will gain not only some profit but more knowledge about trading.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:13:13 AM

I agree that trading is better then investing in some ponzi schemes. But for me trading is not so safe as you think it is, anyway maybe OP is just tired from trading.
If OP feels like its time for brake then I support him in that decision. When he feel that its time for starting again he will come and deposit again. For every work its good to chose right moment, so if OP is satisfied with his progress until now, he will take a break and return when he is ready.
justicesquadron

Activity: 215

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:45:07 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 11:44:41 AM by justicesquadron

Sometimes i am thinking to quit in trading because very hard to make a profit.. but i dont know why people here they are saying that they are making a good profit but never experience it yet.. It's very hard to predict the price.

It is also very hard for me to believe that in trading you can earn money consistently, for me it's like playing roulette, since it is difficult to predict the price, because its changes is not based on anything
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:33:50 PM

It always depends on the situation there are things in life that we really don't want and we can never be succeed if that happens, like for example in trading if you are so impatient, fear and always do panic selling, quit first and you can explore where you are good at, it  is not because you are loser but we just have different perspective and strength in life
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:36:45 PM

Many want to go on trading because if you will win then you can have much money but if you loss then you will sad you lost much money. There are many things to study in trading so for me, when trading try to put money you feel its okey to loss. If you loss then you have to learn something from it. When you have that amount of bitcoins then you can do a lot of things in the real world. Treat yourself and your relatives and love ones. Explore some and be in an adventure to reward yourself
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:38:05 PM

The the idea on how to be profitable in trading is gambling because you need to risk your money to make money, however there is a big different because in gambling you need to choose your bet and if it does not result the same you lose in the game. The basic principle in trading is to buy low and sell high and you can avoid loses if you will not gonna sell when the price is down
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:45:59 PM

As for me, I quit trading due to that fact, that I believe that investments more profitable and less time-consuming occupation. But and in is and in another case not need to forget to think and learn.
Well sometimes i am also thinking to quit trading, but it is hard to quit on trading specially when trading is became part of your life, and even i am not good enough on trading, i we will not stop on doing trading because trading is my first job here in crypto world.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: