Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2024, 03:50:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit trading  (Read 242500 times)
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:52:10 PM

Business is a must-have experience and luck, maybe I think you have not been lucky this time. The good business will help you get a huge income but it also causes you to lose a lot of assets and become extremely disappointed with the market. I think you should calm down and watch for good signals from the market so that you can invest again.
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:38:08 PM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.
I also think that at the moment we should stay out of the game, bitcoin and altcoin prices in the past few days are falling continuously and there are no signs of recovery. Therefore, it is extremely difficult for us to trade successfully when the market is going down. Bitcoin prices will continue to decline in the coming days, we need to wait for the market to recover to continue trading.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:28:44 PM

It's been 3 years after you have written the post , I wonder what you have done with that bitcoin?
That's a wealth now!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:51:31 PM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

My advise is do not quit in trading. Try to focus on how you will overcome all of your losses. I experienced to lose big amount of money but I overcome it in a short time because I trust my self! Just trust yourself and you can overcome all of your losses.

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:01:16 PM

The problem as always is to know exactly what to do with your hard earn money after you must have through harrowing experience to get it. You want to be sure you are spending on something that will have time tested positive consequence! I will not stop trading. I was born to do this.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:41:22 AM

That is good experience in trading, so from that mistake you can make new trading strategy and risk management. Trading not about instant profit but need times and long proccess to gain consistent profit. Learn and continue learn from the mistake is should be to become professional trader.

Dimanman113

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:28:10 AM

Business is a must-have experience and luck, maybe I think you have not been lucky this time. The good business will help you get a huge income but it also causes you to lose a lot of assets and become extremely disappointed with the market. I think you should calm down and watch for good signals from the market so that you can invest again.

I also think that you do not need to stop. We need to learn from our mistakes and continue working on it! Success will be if you develop and draw the right conclusions!
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:55:36 AM

I also think that you do not need to stop. We need to learn from our mistakes and continue working on it! Success will be if you develop and draw the right conclusions!
We need to work hard but trading is not for everyone, we do make mistakes and that is not good for us if we cannot learn from that mistakes.
Honestly, I should be practical if I am in the situation and always follow my limits and just accept that I fail and look for other ways to make money.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:56:49 AM

I think you should not trade. If you studied for two years and 7 bitcoins paid for this training, and in the end could not earn these 7 bitcoins. That means you have not learned anything and in the future continue to lose your money.
rxthree

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:36:39 PM

It's not a wise decisions. Trading has paid any trader on their early days. It needs lot of dedications as well as skill development to gain some decent returns. So, you need experience to be a successful trader.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:08:27 PM

I don’t see anything bad or any reasons to leave in trading because the fact trading is such a wonderful job or sideline which provides you more instant income in most convenient way.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:49:31 PM

don't know for sure if you can be bad or good in trading , all the coins i ever traded would have gained more money by still holding the coins and also , where someone wins there is also some who is losing
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:25:17 PM

I, like you, have given up trading after having been in the market for a long time, can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and hard to guess, in addition to being dominated by fish fat and whale, so to be able to trade successfully is extremely difficult and extremely risky. So I think you should not continue to trade.
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:47:21 PM

actual trading is the best way to get bitcoin. you should be able to be patient when you can not profit. be patient and profit is the best way. I suggest you keep playing trading.
radeone

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:56:34 PM

40 btc quits 2 years to early.

ICO IS NOW LIVE    ▐┃▌    1WORLD ONLINE    ▐┃▌    WHITEPAPER
✣ ✣ ✣ ┃ Revolutionizing ONLINE MEDIA with BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY and incentives for AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT™ ┃ ✣ ✣ ✣
ANN \ / TELEGRAM \ / FACEBOOK \ / WHATSAPP \ / TWITTER \ / KAKAOTALK
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:59:14 PM

I think that in order to be able to be successful at this time, it is extremely difficult for you to find out that the market in recent days is constantly changing and extremely difficult to predict, so if there is no plan Specific to deal with any situation that may occur, you will certainly lose a lot. So when the crisis is like the present time, you should stand outside the wall.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:49:05 AM

If you quit, then you will be the loser, quitting in trading is like you are going to lose for a fight, you will claim all the prizes only, but you are not a champion. Trading is like a game where you will fight for the prizes, quitting is like conceding on the game.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
btcformula

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:37:08 AM

Just invest it on any investment sites if you want to gain more btc or you could just turn it to a real cash and buy some goods that you want  it might fit you.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:45:22 AM

you can invest in ico that has the best potential because now you should be able to utilize your assets to serve as the best profit. because after all you should be able to play your money to always profit.

billtonz123

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:44:22 AM

same with me, im not type of people can dicipline in trading, so im better choose quit in trading of the spent my money but did not produce anything in trade. now im choose investment and i think its better than trading. if you guys can get profit in trading please continued that. because i see many people to be success in trading too.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: