Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:08:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit trading  (Read 242485 times)
rxtwo

Activity: 224
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:25:08 PM

Well, if you did not want a big risk in order to get more income, maybe you'd better save bitcoin do you have that you're still generating bitcoin. it may be better to stop playing a trade if you always lose
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gudrun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:28:53 PM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.
I believe that in order to be able to commercialize at the moment it is extremely difficult to find the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are continuously decreasing during the past three months and there is still no sign of recovery. This shows that the market is in crisis, so the risky trade will be very high, it is difficult to profit at this time. You need to have a specific plan that comes with market intelligence to get the most accurate view.
hjfjmk

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:02:26 AM

I don’t know if your Bitcoin is still out. I’d like to ask. Do you regret it now? If you can persist until now, I think you should have acquired a lot of wealth. So the choice is very important, when you choose to choose, it means that you can succeed in this industry.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

You can start a par time business or a long time holding business.
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

Well, if you did not want a big risk in order to get more income, maybe you'd better save bitcoin do you have that you're still generating bitcoin. it may be better to stop playing a trade if you always lose

Well for me quitiing on trading is okay but i will never do that, why? Because i will keep trading as long i can and i dont want quit on trading because i have a lot of time to do tradung, and for me quitting on trading is like refusing a chance to get more profit.

kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:21:43 PM

Around this time it will be not smart to quit trading because the value will rise slowly in the future and that can be good for trading, so you can earn more profit in the future and that is nice.
But you have to be doing good and in the beginning start with some low prices and later you can have more profit.
jimbo77

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:11:44 AM

I concur with this one. additionally the requests of bitcoin changes while not fail. Bitcoin and altcoin trades thus ar the foremost convoluted and weird trades that I've at any point had. In exchanging, stopping ought to ne'er be a selection unless you are proud of the money that you just have. As exchanging need some experience and learning and data whereas in indulgent it need these components at considerably a lot of elevated quantity. therefore i believe within the event that one individual cannot exchange then he definitely cannot win any indulgent
toxic0n

Activity: 413

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:51:43 PM

I think this is often awful news notably for you since what I settle for is that exchange is exceptionally intriguing and intensely valuable to realize a plentiful pay, if there's someone out of the exchangepeople merely surmise that the absence of data that's purpose at that I typically cue to everyone people is novice at no matter point you wish to hitch bitcoin or this discussion you just ought to learn and see 1st concerning bitcoin on the grounds that is not|it is not too easy to start with as we have a tendency to anticipated and on the off probability that you just formally very comprehend and comprehend concerning your bitcoin isn't conceivable and no uncertainty once more you'll ne'er forestall from bitcoin exchanging.
kiddddddd

Activity: 103

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:59:33 PM

So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Invest it on stable business and apply all the things you have learned when you are still in trading. I remember my friend says  to me if you take risks on something you should swallow all the descipline,patience and lessons you must and need. I see that u lost so much btc but i can assure you that the expierences you get in trading is much more important.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
RedUnicorn

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:41:52 PM

Jeez thats a nice sum to stick with after all theyse years. Spend it wisely aldo i thing you already know how after all this experience those 2 years of trading gave to you  Grin Wink Any tips for begginer traders ? How much time did you spend daily on trading?
erixter

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:03:36 PM

for this time you quit, but let see in the future when Cryptocurrecy will gain there momentum again, if i have that much of bitcoin ill rather invest some in stable business or real state and the other bitcoin will be hold in cold storage and sell some when bitcoin make a new all time high price record.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:24:29 PM

Be brave! Do not quit in trading world! You will lose your opportunity to regain your losses if you will quit. If you want to become successful person in the near future, you should continue to trade cryptocurrencies. Trading can help you to become knowledgeable person.
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:12:42 PM

Don't quit in trading because if you know the flow in trading, you can really have an income everyday. It can surely help you in your financial problem, you can use it for your extra income and many more. Just open your mind in the possible things that may happen.
SheepSuit

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:39:50 PM

Invest it on stable business and apply all the things you have learned when you are still in trading. I remember my friend says  to me if you take risks on something you should swallow all the descipline,patience and lessons you must and need. I see that u lost so much btc but i can assure you that the expierences you get in trading is much more important.

Invest it in a diversified basket of different cryptocurrencies!

btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:15:04 PM

Spending two years in trading just to lose money does not seem a good business, but it is undoubted that the knowledge acquired throughout those years is highly valuable. Perhaps you should try a bit more. I have four years of experience trading forex, and my first two years I also faced multiple losses, but from the third year my accumulated experience helped me to achieve a consistent profitability.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:51:32 PM

Never ever gave up,if you are doing mistakes it mean you are doing some thing. Educate yourself and learn from past mistakes,seat goal and try to achieve in mentioned timeline.The main thing in trading is to control panic and learn to be patient,it will lead to successful trading.

josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:46:27 AM

I dont know why anyone wouldk want to quit trading, if he has done it already before.
There is nothing reasonable in rejecting such a great opportunities and returns, as trading may give to anyone.
It is only up to you what you want to use as a main market, if it is going to be currency pairs on forex or altcoins trading, you may gain really decent profits on both.
Losing your balance is not a reason to stop educating about markets, and a reason to quit trading. You should just learn from your mistakes, to not do the same thing again.
With something like that, I think you may become educated trader if you are going to put enough effort in it, and obviously enough time, to grasp the mechanics of trading.
margert

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:32:20 AM

I think we should not trade at the present time, it can be seen that the market is going down and bitcoin prices are falling sharply in recent days, the market is facing severe crisis. Bitcoin prices are running high and are now closing at $ 6500. I believe we should start withdrawing from the market and start looking for other investment channels.
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:25:10 PM

I think we should not trade at the present time, it can be seen that the market is going down and bitcoin prices are falling sharply in recent days, the market is facing severe crisis. Bitcoin prices are running high and are now closing at $ 6500. I believe we should start withdrawing from the market and start looking for other investment channels.
Oh, if you think the current market make you feeling cryptocurrencry became the old trend and a worthless field for your investment, you should to give up this field. Roll Eyes
I believe in the future, maybe in next few years, you will regret to see old amount you sell to get money after didn't have strong faith in the future of crypto.
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:24:59 PM

Even if the price of bitcoin and altcoins are down,  i will never stop with my trading because i want to have more income.  I believe that bitcoin will give me a good income and a better future if i will just continue to believe.

Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: