Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:26:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can gambling be profitable in long term ?  (Read 112191 times)
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:26:12 PM

Better not to focus on gambling alone, to apply limits by balancing the economy to other businesses so that we are not always encouraged to gamble every day, long-term understanding of gambling : we do not always have to do bets all-in with absolute Luck, the fact is to keep a few percent for a small daily win, just like any other business.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:32:12 PM

Gambling is not like trading for analyzing and invest into trading. Gambling is always a short term investment where people will have 100% chance to loose the money.
I agree. Gambling is a short term investment. In gambling, you can get profit for a very short time depends on your luck. But the possibility of losing than earning in a long term is very high.
Not all short term investment are going to be profitable sometimes the more we greed to earn wealth therefor we are going to lose im not saying most of the times but when we are lucky enough to manage things like winning the game in long term then it would be a pleasure to win tho. And keep that for the next journey of playing gambling.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:10:44 AM

Gambling is not like trading for analyzing and invest into trading. Gambling is always a short term investment where people will have 100% chance to loose the money.
I agree. Gambling is a short term investment. In gambling, you can get profit for a very short time depends on your luck. But the possibility of losing than earning in a long term is very high.
Not all short term investment are going to be profitable sometimes the more we greed to earn wealth therefor we are going to lose im not saying most of the times but when we are lucky enough to manage things like winning the game in long term then it would be a pleasure to win tho. And keep that for the next journey of playing gambling.
to me i think short term investment is only good for such people who do not have any interest in bitcoin but those people who have good experience in short term investment can make money.
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 12:17:49 AM

I do not think it's easy to make gambling a long-term investment because it always faces a lot of things about luck and even sly tricks from every player or dealer who always sets the highest limit. Small daily profit allocations also do not guarantee we win gambling every day. But still can be done if we play in 3-5 types of gambling every day.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 12:18:22 AM

to me i think short term investment is only good for such people who do not have any interest in bitcoin but those people who have good experience in short term investment can make money.
It's like a one-time big time investment that everybody wants and probably has the power to do it with a large amount of money. The fact that you are just interested in the price means you don't support it in a way that the developers do and some of the community here. You could really make a difference by believing in it and should be just about the profit.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:43:52 AM

I do not think it's easy to make gambling a long-term investment because it always faces a lot of things about luck and even sly tricks from every player or dealer who always sets the highest limit. Small daily profit allocations also do not guarantee we win gambling every day. But still can be done if we play in 3-5 types of gambling every day.

i agree with you. gambling is for short term to have a profit. It is about the luck of winning so that there is no guarantee that you will earn big on it. Sometimes, the more you win on gambling make you eager to do not stop on playing when you lose. your eagerness to get back what you already have is sometimes the reason why it turns you to nothing. You cannot invest in gambling in long term because there is no sure if you can gain more profit from it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:00:55 AM

Well we could see that gambling has really no assurance and there is no guarantee that it could give you big gains everyday, it only depend on your luck, or we can really say its only pure luck, but I am not sure about they said about investment in gambling sites.

That is right. I don't think that gambling can be for long term profit. It is about winning and losing on the game. There is no assurance that you can gain big amount of money on this unless you are lucky enough and your lost is little than on much you win. There is no sure when you are going to stop because your eagerness to earn high might affect your decision. Limiting the amount of money to invest in gambling might help you.

BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:07:29 AM

Well we could see that gambling has really no assurance and there is no guarantee that it could give you big gains everyday, it only depend on your luck, or we can really say its only pure luck, but I am not sure about they said about investment in gambling sites.

That is right. I don't think that gambling can be for long term profit. It is about winning and losing on the game. There is no assurance that you can gain big amount of money on this unless you are lucky enough and your lost is little than on much you win. There is no sure when you are going to stop because your eagerness to earn high might affect your decision. Limiting the amount of money to invest in gambling might help you.
Surely. That's why I'm very much confident gambling can be profitable in the long term with depends on many scenarios. As long as your luck continue and make decisions with confidence may help you to gain success.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 02:09:57 AM

Surely. That's why I'm very much confident gambling can be profitable in the long term with depends on many scenarios. As long as your luck continue and make decisions with confidence may help you to gain success.
What's important is that you stick into your decisions, that's what I had to learn in the early stages of my life and even now, I'm starting to adjust still with the decisions I make and to gamble, I've made a decision to never gamble unless I have extra money to spare because it's too much, the money would be in better places rather than to gamble it. There's no assurance that you would win.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:40:09 AM

What's important is that you stick into your decisions, that's what I had to learn in the early stages of my life and even now, I'm starting to adjust still with the decisions I make and to gamble, I've made a decision to never gamble unless I have extra money to spare because it's too much, the money would be in better places rather than to gamble it. There's no assurance that you would win.

It takes a lot of courage and discipline to follow our decision because from time to time we get affected by our emotions. Emotions is very powerful to combat especially when you just see someone winning so big and you want to emulate it yourself.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:23:54 AM

To what certain idea that a gambler will be able to do control his betting and a void bettinv for more games online. Long term goal for profit is not a good asset for now, but being engage with btc gambling will not result to profable income online. Eventhough you luckily had a winning experiences bit still it won't generate big profit as well, because you will bet again and expect for more chances; will result to wasted money.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:19:19 AM

I think it depends on luck / fate owned by each person. If having always goodly luck, at long-term gambling is not a problem and will be profitable each playing, but if having a bad luck play in the long term it will be very very harmful. And i think in every gamblers there are days where those days can be called a day of luck and day with no luck. Must be able to control themselves well.
Speaking of long term I think you need more than luck which is you have to be skillful, you gamble for long term hence
you need to be consistent and by luck alone it will not gonna help make it.
Also, you need to choose games that has no house edge to make it possible, you can learn and develop your skills in the long run.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:06:03 PM

I think it depends on luck / fate owned by each person. If having always goodly luck, at long-term gambling is not a problem and will be profitable each playing, but if having a bad luck play in the long term it will be very very harmful. And i think in every gamblers there are days where those days can be called a day of luck and day with no luck. Must be able to control themselves well.
yes that is too much important that we must have good luck. because luck is too much important for our success and specially in gambling game where we mostly depend on our luck. although there are some other factors which are also effecting gambling result.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:54:36 PM

why are people afraid of a gambling addiction? and why do people always want to quit from gambling? that's because the impact of gambling is very bad and in the end, you will always lose. so gambling will be difficult to profitable in the long term.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:45:14 PM

Okay here i'll give you a case .
For example i want to gamble in a short term , then i go allin in the first bet and won it smoothly, i leave to enjoy the winni g.
But then after few days i want to gamble again , what should i do? As i might could lost the previous winning amount. The case always like that i guess, people always want to get back to play.
Correct in the short term anything can happen, you could win 10 times in a row in the roulette but in the long run the roulette is going to be able to take away all your money if you are not careful since the house edge is always there to make sure that you are not going to win for a long time.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:53:55 PM

why are people afraid of a gambling addiction?

It's because base on the experience of most of the addicted gamblers made their lives miserable so others doesn't want it to happen and we are afraid of it.

and why do people always want to quit from gambling? that's because the impact of gambling is very bad and in the end, you will always lose. so gambling will be difficult to profitable in the long term.

Very true, for us, gambling has a very bad impact and you it right that in the end we will only fall into one destination of losing.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:55:43 PM

As a player gambling is not profitable on long term whereas as owner of casino you will always win on long term.Short term is profitable for some players not for all.
That's right, gambling is not profitable in short or long term. Because even you always win, the money came from gambling is easy to consume and sometimes for nothing like drinking wine, smoking, drugs and non-sense things. We are the always loser because the only winner is the owner of the casino/casino site.

Additionally, if we become addicted in gambling it is hard to take out in our life thus we always want to play more even we have no money for supporting our bad habit and turn into debt.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
passwordnow

Activity: 2982
Merit: 572

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:40:30 PM

There's no long term luck in gambling, it is just passing by when you already have it. And it will come back to you without any idea on when it will. The only way to make gambling profitable is to invest and be part of the casino or be an employed chat support or dealer there.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:16:29 PM

I prefer Betting over Gambling. Yes, its a form of gambling but slightly safer IMO.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:26:19 PM

If someone which follows the set of rules and be discipline enoff. Can people make 50-100 $ a day just gambling in online casino.....?
I think so, if they have a great deal of money, follow the method, and don't be greedy, they surely can earn 50-100$ per day but only one mistake can lead their balance to zero immediately.
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: