Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:52:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why not pump and dump those jerks?  (Read 7544 times)
Jimmy Chang(y)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 11:02:28 AM

If you weren't here when it happened, you're just showing how unbelievably stupid you are and you're making piles of enemies so you might want to shut up if you have any sort of sense.

I was here when it happened - my registration date is one day after yours.  You've spent a grand total of just under 4 days logged into this forum since you joined, which might explain why you're so out of touch with the opinions of the community in general that you think you'd get any support here for the proposal in your OP.

Out of touch with the world too.

You need to meet some drug dealers desolator, try getting out more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2012, 01:22:39 PM

Drug dealers probably can't read so well to begin with so needless to say, most aren't here following every little post Tongue

That may be true for the hanging around in the dark alley type of grunts. But the ones that sell on TOR for BTC probably have a certain technical savvy and definitely can read.

Then they'd have a job.  And no, nobody in my part of this medium sized city ever uses or has seen drugs.  That's because we're educated, have jobs, and aren't stupid.  Go about 3 miles east to find the drug addicted, welfare-riding assholes.

And you just seem too stupid for words over the forum hack.  Someone hacked the one and only bitcoin forum at the time while the system was still pretty small with the sole purpose or trying to destroy the entire bitcoin system and make fun of anyone that uses it or thinks it will work.  It wasn't some little prank.  We didn't all have tons of money wrapped up in bitcoins without seeing any major profit yet and then log into the forum, see it got pretty much destroyed, and think oh that's fucking hiliarous.  If you weren't here when it happened, you're just showing how unbelievably stupid you are and you're making piles of enemies so you might want to shut up if you have any sort of sense.

Btw give me an admin login to a website you own and I'll be able to demonstrate for you with a real world example exactly how funny we all thought it was.

You sir are a moron.. People do drugs all around you.. They see you and know to hide it because they dont want to deal with police.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 08:08:39 PM

You sir are a moron.. People do drugs all around you.. They see you and know to hide it because they dont want to deal with police.

Not to mention that SR is one of the things which drove BTC adoption last year.  What do you think the impact of them changing from BTC to another form of payment such as one of the alt. currencies would be?  If BTC can no longer be used for SR transactions, the hit to BTC is going to be greater than just the loss of 20% of transaction volume each month.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
RicRock

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 08:13:36 PM

Why do people care what the BTC are used for.. Seriously? I read SR is doing 1.4m in transactions or something monthly. Do you want BTC to stay afloat? Yeah screw the 2m monthly trades of BTC, and drop the price of your BTC.

+1
AndyRossy

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 08:15:18 PM

It's a currency.  People trade it. 
miner2049

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 08:29:17 PM

The title probably already gave it away but I think we're all thinking this.  You know how quite a large number of BTC transactions involve illegal stuff?  Don't you wish you could damage those guys' business or basically take their money?  Well, most drug-buying, burnout, ass clowns aren't exactly way into following the BTC community.  Drug dealers probably can't read so well to begin with so needless to say, most aren't here following every little post Tongue

So, if someone were to say let's everyone refuse to sell any BTC on any exchange for 1 week starting on XXXX, the price would skyrocket and then everyone dump it after the 1 week and all the money that was collected illegally at the artificially inflated buying price would go straight into our pockets during a big sell off Cheesy

What do you think?  Could we get enough people to follow along while keeping enough people in the dark?  Or would early sellers, etc ruin it by not exactly following the policy?  Would we even have enough people?

1. Drug dealers probably can't read so well to begin with? The drug dealers in question were smart enough to use a computer to set up tor to log on to a site to use encrypted communications to buy and sell goods using a currency most people are just beginning to wrap their heads around. Yeah, you're right. They probably can't read.

2. You want to manipulate the market to capitalize on less educated bitcoin users. Ignoring the moral issue, and the fact that price manipulation is illegal in regulated currencies, the volatility would shake the confidence of anyone on the fence about adopting bitcoin, and hurt the "legitimate" businesses who have begun to adopt bitcoin.

3. I had a three, but I was doing drugs last night and I can't really remember what it was.   

Point number three got me to chuckle.  I  didn't see that one coming.  LOL  Grin
AndrewBUD

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2012, 10:03:19 PM

Not to mention that SR is one of the things which drove BTC adoption last year.  What do you think the impact of them changing from BTC to another form of payment such as one of the alt. currencies would be?  If BTC can no longer be used for SR transactions, the hit to BTC is going to be greater than just the loss of 20% of transaction volume each month.

I don't see this ever happening. You might see SR style sites using Alt currencies but I believe that SR would shut down prior to adopting another currency.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

trading

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
RicRock

Activity: 290

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 12:11:41 AM

It's a currency.  People trade it. 

This
Desolator (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 03:01:24 AM

bookmark this page, as you have all now witnessed THE stupidest thing ever posted on this forum.

Btw for the last time, I'm not saying we need to go out on a crusade and destroy all drug dealers using BTC.  I'm saying it'd be funny to mess with things and take money out of their pockets.  What's wrong with that?  They're assholes breaking the law.

Oh and you can take all your pro-drug bullshit and shove it because here's the absolute truth.  Drugs are for people to unhealthily deal with their problems and as a temporary replacement for dealing with actual psychological problems.  All that BS about it being really healthy and an okay thing to do and respectable people use them and they don't really damage your health are basically on the same level as people's excuses when they get a speeding ticket.  People can justify anything they know they shouldn't be doing when they know they're wrong.  Keep living in pretend land though if that works for you.
btcANGEL

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2012, 03:07:11 AM

bookmark this page, as you have all now witnessed THE stupidest thing ever posted on this forum.

Have you seen the lending subforum?

Soon you will be dancing face-to-face / With the limits of ambition and the scars of the marketplace / Welcome to the land of flame and fizz / Where you will learn that packaging is all that heaven is
Desolator (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 03:13:21 AM

I have not Tongue is it a circus?  Grin
firefop

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 03:43:28 AM

Oh and you can take all your pro-drug bullshit and shove it because here's the absolute truth.  Drugs are for people to unhealthily deal with their problems and as a temporary replacement for dealing with actual psychological problems.  All that BS about it being really healthy and an okay thing to do and respectable people use them and they don't really damage your health are basically on the same level as people's excuses when they get a speeding ticket.  People can justify anything they know they shouldn't be doing when they know they're wrong.  Keep living in pretend land though if that works for you.

Good people break bad laws. That is true of speeding and of drug use.

Legally wrong doesn't equate with morally wrong.

Pump&Dump is morally wrong - drug use isn't.

Desolator (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 04:19:26 AM

Couldn't get enough truth, huh?  Okay.  People a lot smarter than you have determined drugs are damaging to society, human health, and are not a magical cure for all of society's problems.  That third one took even less time to determine than the first two Tongue

If they were as beneficial as drug addicted people in denial say they are, logically they would not be illegal.  Puppies make people happy.  Puppies are not illegal.  Meth makes people happy.  Meth is illegal.  What's the difference between meth and puppies?

If a substance is not unhealthy, damaging, or addictive to a certain degree, it is not illegal.  The end.  If you think you're always right and society is always wrong and the gov doesn't want you to use drugs because they're just too awesome and gun, you're a paranoid sociopath or just delusional.

That's right, shocker, drugs won't solve your problems.  They'll make you feel like they are but they're not.  They're a waste of time, money, and everyone else's health insurance premiums.
Ryland R. Taylor-Almanza
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 04:47:17 AM

I think that the problem here is that Desolator's view of drug dealers/users probably comes from what he sees in the media. The ones that are stupid assholes who get caught all the time. I admit that this is a large percentage of them. Probably very large. However, I don't think that most of the Silk Road users fall in this category. I've visited Silk Road's IRC channel. The users there were extremely friendly and intelligent. A lot of them knew way more about Bitcoin, Tor, PGP, cryptography, and even computers in general than I did. I don't mean that they just knew HOW to use that stuff. They knew ALL ABOUT that stuff. They did their research. They could explain in detail how it all works.

That said, I'm not really "pro-drug." I don't have anything against things like weed, but some of the crazier drugs are kind of a gray area for me, because some people end up hurting other people. I can't really say I'm completely against because some people take safety precautions to make sure they don't bite someone's face off while they are using.

Anyways, whether drugs are ok or not, taking people's money like Desolator wants to do is definitely not ok.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄      
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █  
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 05:26:55 AM

I just find it ironic that Desolator's so anti-SR when it's pretty obvious he got into Bitcoin during the bubble which was fuelled by Silk Road's existence.  Those who were involved in Bitcoin prior to that bubble - whether they were mining or buying BTC - we're in little danger of losing money when BTC prices went into free-fall last year.  The people who were pissing their pants when the bubble burst were those who got involved at a time when Silk Road was the Bitcoin killer app. driving speculation on Bitcoin.  In February, 2011 - when SR launched - BTC was about parity with the USD.  Following the launch of SR, it climbed to about USD 10, it's value exploding when Gawker made the existence of SR - and by extension, Bitcoin - known to the general public in June 2011.  Apparently Desolator had no moral qualms about getting involved in Bitcoin despite it's value at the time he became involved being substantially driven by Silk Road.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
AndrewBUD

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2012, 01:35:21 PM

Couldn't get enough truth, huh?  Okay.  People a lot smarter than you have determined drugs are damaging to society, human health, and are not a magical cure for all of society's problems.  That third one took even less time to determine than the first two Tongue

If they were as beneficial as drug addicted people in denial say they are, logically they would not be illegal.  Puppies make people happy.  Puppies are not illegal.  Meth makes people happy.  Meth is illegal.  What's the difference between meth and puppies?

If a substance is not unhealthy, damaging, or addictive to a certain degree, it is not illegal.  The end.  If you think you're always right and society is always wrong and the gov doesn't want you to use drugs because they're just too awesome and gun, you're a paranoid sociopath or just delusional.

That's right, shocker, drugs won't solve your problems.  They'll make you feel like they are but they're not.  They're a waste of time, money, and everyone else's health insurance premiums.

What about all the pharmaceuticals released by greedy RX companies? They are driven by greed not by helping people...   In my stupid City everyone uses Oxycontin instead of heroin. Does that make it ok ?

The government does not make money off of you buying Meth. But they do make money off of you buying that puppy... THE END ya douche bag.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

trading

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Jimmy Chang(y)

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 01:43:24 PM

The Irony, people like you ruin the world my friend.
Jimmy Chang(y)

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 01:48:28 PM

And whats your stance on alcohol and tobacco?

The only person thinking there always right here seems to be you.

Like I said earlier, try getting out more, travel, broaden your horizons.
AndrewBUD

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2012, 01:57:50 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2012, 02:33:48 PM by AndrewBUD

I think dude needs to burn a fatty of some Silver Haze or Hashplant... Only then could he realize how stupid he sounds... Cheesy

edited.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

trading

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Jimmy Chang(y)

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 02:19:09 PM

Hahaha, he's probably 'that' guy who greens out from a toke.

All this 'we're educated and dont do drugs' I can only guess he never went to college or a university? Shit, I would love to meet this guy in real life, would be jokes.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: