Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:12:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN- CryptBit- MasterNodes- Pos 3.0- ICO on C-CEX- Security Centric For All  (Read 45888 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:09:59 AM

I will never understand why people who do not like a coins spend all their time in that coin's thread saying how much they do not like the coin. Wouldn't it be better to go find a coin you like.

Some people cant stand to see others having success. So they jump on every new thread (sometimes with half a dozen sockpuppet accounts) and try to drive it into the dirt. If it has success anyway they just get more butthurt and fud harder on the next one.

No bro, I hope you die a billionaire, I really do, as long as you aren't an asshole.

However, your believing the load of shit that is this coin's OP is going to be one more stumbling block on your way to that fate.

Ten-Hut!
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:34:48 AM

Just an FYI this is colonel croutons way of doing things, buy a coin than fud the shit out of it so his buy in percentage ends up as high as possible. seen him do it on bot, circ, cant even remember the others.

why is it anyhow the same fudders always end up in the same coin. it's like the United Mother's Basement crew rushing from one coin to the next.  Hunched over their little keyboards 24 / 7 lol
herzogzwei

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

reality overcomes

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:03:57 AM

Colonel Crouton what is your problem mate? Get burnt from BOT? I remember you are the one who shills to buy more BOT and u was like "please fill my orders" "moar cheapcoins" Grin Smartass wanna be Grin
But something went wrong - you lost ur money and now you blame everyone but not yourself.
15Lemon714

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:19:15 AM

This spam post is for peanuts only.

Thanks for you honesty but some of us take risks and some of us get paid, sometimes we don't. All in all only 1 % of those who don't get paid now and again turn into the retarded fudders that stalk threads they apparently have no interest in. Funny that.
Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:32:53 AM

Colonel Crouton what is your problem mate? Get burnt from BOT? I remember you are the one who shills to buy more BOT and u was like "please fill my orders" "moar cheapcoins" Grin Smartass wanna be Grin
But something went wrong - you lost ur money and now you blame everyone but not yourself.

I doubled my money on Bot. I posted my trades as I did them, too. If you would have followed along, you would have doubled too. Check my post history on Bot and do the math yourself.

I'm telling you, the OP is bullshit. It can't be pumped. This isn't the crave dev, he's smarter than this. I doubt it's Bob's team either. It could be the smartchips guys. It might be the clt dev, but he would have deleted my posts and had one of his episodes by now.

My money is on the smartchips guys. The pump will be 30% gains at most. Sell when you are up that much. Don't be greedy.

Ten-Hut!
Lore06

Activity: 792
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:39:46 AM

Although i'm in i dont think this is gonna pump alot.
Too much sell pressure, a lot of coins are already sold, people are gonna sell when it reaches higher prices.

definitly not Crave style.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Odd Thomas

Activity: 272
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:44:22 AM

I doubled my money on Bot. I posted my trades as I did them, too. If you would have followed along, you would have doubled too. Check my post history on Bot and do the math yourself.

I'm telling you, the OP is bullshit. It can't be pumped. This isn't the crave dev, he's smarter than this. I doubt it's Bob's team either. It could be the smartchips guys. It might be the clt dev, but he would have deleted my posts and had one of his episodes by now.

My money is on the smartchips guys. The pump will be 30% gains at most. Sell when you are up that much. Don't be greedy.

"It can't be pumped" has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard one of you fud retards say. You make wild assumptions about this project, hilariously wrong ones. It's none of the above. By all means continue to copy/paste the same replies though.
15Lemon714

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:53:44 AM

Too much sell pressure, a lot of coins are already sold, people are gonna sell when it reaches higher prices.

CryptBase, bio-metrics,  POS 3.0.. You are right this is not crave lol You have to have 13,342 coins to run Masternodes and need 0.5btc to enable security layers maybe you should think about that before crying sell pressure lol

Lets just see what happens shall we. If you guys need it to pump so much then you should probably get a job  Cheesy
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:15:17 AM

Pump Pump every one is looking for a pump pump. What will be will be, masternode set up & 2fa in the near future is what I'm thinking and looking forward too.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:22:13 AM

Plenty of money going into this coin. There will probably be a solid pump. Win win for everyone. As long as you get in on the ICO and don't be buying at 3x a week from now, playing catch up.
Zoomer

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:24:25 AM

Plenty of money going into this coin. There will probably be a solid pump. Win win for everyone. As long as you get in on the ICO and don't be buying at 3x a week from now, playing catch up.

I think even if they buy in at 3x there will still be some scraps to pick up maybe 50-75% gains at least. Be nice to sell a small amount of staked coin for x something of orginal buy in.
udet4food

Activity: 413

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:34:47 AM

CryptBase, bio-metrics,  POS 3.0.. You are right this is not crave lol You have to have 13,342 coins to run Masternodes and need 0.5btc to enable security layers maybe you should think about that before crying sell pressure lol

Lets just see what happens shall we. If you guys need it to pump so much then you should probably get a job  Cheesy

That is a lot to get excited about with the features this project is aiming for. People prefer profits though it seems which is all good we all need fooood.
15Lemon714

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:53:42 AM

That is a lot to get excited about with the features this project is aiming for. People prefer profits though it seems which is all good we all need fooood.

Sure is something to look forward to. The thing I most look forward to is finger scanning on the cloud. Have some extra coin left over for trading until then  Cheesy Shocked
vervolioman

Activity: 493

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:23:42 AM

Sale is flying 90btc down and 110btc to go i wonder how much this will raise? 140btc is my prediction. Everytime I come back to check the thread another 20btc worth has been brought. Lots and lots of people want in which makes me feel safer on my investment.

What use is a signature?
udet4food

Activity: 413

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:38:25 AM

Sale is flying 90btc down and 110btc to go i wonder how much this will raise? 140btc is my prediction. Everytime I come back to check the thread another 20btc worth has been brought. Lots and lots of people want in which makes me feel safer on my investment.

same. when i last see it was 70BTC sold yesterday now at 90BTC i think we will see 150BTC at least by the 30th. many people will be waiting and watching to see how well it goes before they buy in so we may get a last minute panic
couer22

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:47:05 AM

I am afraid for fairness. It looks like a lot of people have heard about CryptBit and are now getting in and buying multiple masternodes. I proposed earlier a better rate for people running single nodes but still no answer from the devs. Does anyone else support this?
oser41eric

Activity: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:48:06 AM

Just arrived  luckily got online and spotted it in time to make an investment! This is looking very nice nice Smiley
oser41eric

Activity: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:50:34 AM

I am afraid for fairness. It looks like a lot of people have heard about CryptBit and are now getting in and buying multiple masternodes. I proposed earlier a better rate for people running single nodes but still no answer from the devs. Does anyone else support this?

lool that doesnt make any sense to me. Why would I INCREASE my investment I made lastnight and today if I will be slapped back for buying more than one masternode wanting to secure the network? That is something I cannot support sorry.
15Lemon714

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:57:10 AM

lool that doesnt make any sense to me. Why would I INCREASE my investment I made lastnight and today if I will be slapped back for buying more than one masternode wanting to secure the network? That is something I cannot support sorry.

Me only having one node so far and on the fence about getting another I would appreciate knowing if this idea is going to happen or not. If it does then no more invested from me. Bad idea and not supported even if I only have 1 Masternode. Anyway how is it going to work people running a single Masternode going to work? I have one on this computer and one on a VPS what has been achieved? = Me getting even more  Cheesy Grin
CryptBit (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:59:29 AM

Development Updates / Video:

Masternodes have been deligently tested and are working flawlessly. Here is a video we made to show operators how to set it up in the wallet. We want all masternode operators to have a fair crack at the DPOS from day 1. Enjoy this tutorial video and make sure to enable Closed Captions to view the instructions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i44W6Z_5oP8

Now it's full focus on in-wallet security and encryption tools such as 2FA. As a side note, CryptBase is coming along nicely as well so expect more updates in the days and weeks to come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: