Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:56:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN- CryptBit- MasterNodes- Pos 3.0- ICO on C-CEX- Security Centric For All  (Read 45888 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:52:46 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2015, 04:05:23 PM by bones261

my masternode works only for like 2 hours.

after that it doenst work anymore. After this i delete my mn and create a new one. i do this every two hours.

does anyone know what the problem could be?

In your conf file, do you have the line staking=0? If you do not have normal staking turned off, when a normal stake hits, it will likely use the input that is your masternode collateral, and split it into two inputs. When it does this, you no longer have one input that is exactly 13342 coins.

Yes staking=0 at config file.The reason i say my masternode isn't working anymore is because i dont see myself at node count. When it was working i saw myself ofcourse.
Funny thing is when mn work i see myself at node count but i'm always 0,00 Active. But i do get mn rewards.

After 2 hours i dont see myself at nodecount, try to restart my mn and i get a pop-up whitch says: could not allocate vin for collateraladress.
just likt that

What happens when you try to restart your masternode by going into the debug console and type masternode start? Also, make sure the wallet is unlocked for staking if it is encrypted.
Also, I am not sure why port 9999 is recommended to start masternode. The default port for this coin is 45104 according to the source code.
https://github.com/cryptbit/cryptbit/blob/master/src/chainparams.cpp#L56
Code:
56 nDefaultPort = 45104;
57 nRPCPort = 35105;

Also, you may want to go to the port forwarding in your router settings and add port 9999 (or whatever port you are running your MN on).
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:55:15 PM

after that it doenst work anymore. After this i delete my mn and create a new one. i do this every two hours.

In your conf file, do you have the line staking=0? If you do not have normal staking turned off, when a normal stake hits, it will likely use the input that is your masternode collateral, and split it into two inputs. When it does this, you no longer have one input that is exactly 13342 coins.

Yes staking=0 at config file.The reason i say my masternode isn't working anymore is because i dont see myself at node count. When it was working i saw myself ofcourse.
Funny thing is when mn work i see myself at node count but i'm always 0,00 Active. But i do get mn rewards.

After 2 hours i dont see myself at nodecount, try to restart my mn and i get a pop-up whitch says: could not allocate vin for collateraladress.
just likt that

I think others are experiencing this - I tried asking the question earlier but no response. It's strange, sometime one mn will work for 12+ hours and other times it shuts down within an hour or two. I have noticed that you will move down the ranks in the mn's list - try this, instead of making a new mn and closing the wallet - when you don't see yourself in the list anymore go to My Cryptbit Nodes, choose your mn and click Start.

You should see a message saying it was started. If you're in front of your comp you'll notice when your not staking because it's a pretty steady stream - basically just keep an eye in that list and just start your mn again. It's a bit of a pain but worth the easy BTC Cool Grin

Let me know how you get along.

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
Lore06

Activity: 792
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:59:53 PM

just likt that

I think others are experiencing this - I tried asking the question earlier but no response. It's strange, sometime one mn will work for 12+ hours and other times it shuts down within an hour or two. I have noticed that you will move down the ranks in the mn's list - try this, instead of making a new mn and closing the wallet - when you don't see yourself in the list anymore go to My Cryptbit Nodes, choose your mn and click Start.

You should see a message saying it was started. If you're in front of your comp you'll notice when your not staking because it's a pretty steady stream - basically just keep an eye in that list and just start your mn again. It's a bit of a pain but worth the easy BTC Cool Grin

I restart my MN when i'm out of the list, i dont create a new one. I can restart my MN maybe 2 or 3 times, by the forth time i want to restart my MN it says: could not allocate vin for collateraladress

after this message i create a new one.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 04:08:40 PM

just likt that

I restart my MN when i'm out of the list, i dont create a new one. I can restart my MN maybe 2 or 3 times, by the forth time i want to restart my MN it says: could not allocate vin for collateraladress

Haven't had that happen but it certainly sounds annoying, it's not that much more work though if you stay on top of it. If you can keep this thing going there's ROI in under a week in sight.

Who's the wiseguy running 9 mn's?

It's pretty clear what's going to happen here.

EDIT - You can try running as admin, turning off your screensaver and making sure it doesn't hibernate or go into sleep mode - and making sure your time is correct! Good luck

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
digitron

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 04:43:02 PM

just likt that

I have the same problem. Checking the debug.log, it's full of messages like this:

ProcessMessages(dsee, 253 bytes) : Exception 'CDataStream::read() : end of data: iostream error' caught, normally caused by a message being shorter than its stated length
ProcessMessage(dsee, 253 bytes) FAILED
CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - Checking inbound connection to my_IP_address:9999'
CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - not capable: Could not connect to my_IP_address:9999

Any ideas?

⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |        • Resources   • Website   • Slack
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |   Real World B2B Blockchain solutions  |   Join the TEC - May 1st - Jun 30th
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |                                                                 • Twitter   • Blog   • Facebook
dragontail

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 05:03:35 PM

Is there any news regarding CBIT being listed on trex
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 05:11:49 PM

just likt that

I have the same problem. Checking the debug.log, it's full of messages like this:

ProcessMessages(dsee, 253 bytes) : Exception 'CDataStream::read() : end of data: iostream error' caught, normally caused by a message being shorter than its stated length
ProcessMessage(dsee, 253 bytes) FAILED
CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - Checking inbound connection to my_IP_address:9999'
CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - not capable: Could not connect to my_IP_address:9999

Any ideas?

Well as another one said, if you use port 9999 open that one in the router, make sure you don't send coins from the wallet and the collateral address, if you get less then 13342 coins, you get the "could not allocate vin for collateraladress", also check so you have enableaccounts=1 in conf.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 06:53:12 PM

The Masternode set up easily with the instructions in the ann. Running smoothly and giving me many stakes already. Looking very good thanks dev!
Waldozaur12
Legendary

Activity: 1223

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 07:00:39 PM

soon at bittrex ?
nichlahghe5

Activity: 278

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 07:23:21 PM

soon at bittrex ?

it already has an exchange I don't think bittrex is really a big deal for this coin for now. the tech being worked on is much more important. if we as a community show a lot of interest i would not be surprsed if all exchanges put us on there in the near future.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 07:59:16 PM

soon at bittrex ?

it already has an exchange I don't think bittrex is really a big deal for this coin for now. the tech being worked on is much more important. if we as a community show a lot of interest i would not be surprsed if all exchanges put us on there in the near future.

CryptBit is showing its chops. Strong masternodes out of the gate, stable blockchain, libsec256.  Not like a lot of flash in the pan coins. I would prefer trex in some weeks, give us  chance to accumulate more and to see what the 2FA release brings. Let the big pump wait  a bit.
nichlahghe5

Activity: 278

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 08:24:07 PM

soon at bittrex ?

CryptBit is showing its chops. Strong masternodes out of the gate, stable blockchain, libsec256.  Not like a lot of flash in the pan coins. I would prefer trex in some weeks, give us  chance to accumulate more and to see what the 2FA release brings. Let the big pump wait  a bit.

it certainly is. i am surprised how well and efficent the masternodes stak3, big payments to your wallet for a fairly small investment and before we know it we would have had our roi and be freerolling/

me too i am happy where it is at the moment nice and stable and like you say giving us the chance to accumulate some more before the obvious massive pump that will come with the release of the 2fa and onwards.

exciting times for cryptbit and its investors hey Smiley
udet4food

Activity: 413

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 08:42:08 PM

Im with you guys above trying to accumuate but nobody is selling lol I have to keep eating the sell side. A few weeks till 2fa gives us enough time though, seems the stakes are not causing any sell pressure as some probably expected.
lindeanin

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 11:22:31 PM

Im with you guys above trying to accumuate but nobody is selling lol I have to keep eating the sell side. A few weeks till 2fa gives us enough time though, seems the stakes are not causing any sell pressure as some probably expected.

Why would anyone sell into the buy side... Way to much upside to be selling coins for only pennies in profit. Just doesn't make sense. I think once this catches on and folks see whats up, there will be a solid floor around the 25k range
Ltsknnr

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 11:34:29 PM

Why would anyone sell into the buy side... Way to much upside to be selling coins for only pennies in profit. Just doesn't make sense. I think once this catches on and folks see whats up, there will be a solid floor around the 25k range

This ^

There is no way in hell I'm going to sell my CBIT for next-to-zero profit. There's no reason to sell period right now. I think you might be a bit off on the price, we'll be seeing 100k on this coin for sure.
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 11:50:30 PM

The devs are making regular commits to their beta source code. Last one was done only 3 hours ago.

https://github.com/cryptbit/cryptbit/tree/protocolV3
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 02:34:27 AM

The devs are making regular commits to their beta source code. Last one was done only 3 hours ago.

Because they are serious dudes I bet.
Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 03:27:22 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2015, 03:39:17 AM by Wheatclove

These are copy/paste verbatim of rat4's recent Blackcoin commits (viewable here: https://github.com/rat4/blackcoin/commits/master).

bones261
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 04:07:34 AM

These are copy/paste verbatim of rat4's recent Blackcoin commits (viewable here: https://github.com/rat4/blackcoin/commits/master).

So basically the current code is forked off Crave and now the devs are trying to see if the new Blackcoin codebase will work with masternodes too, correct?  Are any of the other Crave forks doing the same thing?
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 05:17:55 AM

Very interesting. Shows that whatever the devs are up to they want massive power under the hood.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: