Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:23:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN- CryptBit- MasterNodes- Pos 3.0- ICO on C-CEX- Security Centric For All  (Read 45888 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
oser41eric

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 05:27:46 PM

You are somewhat slow so this will be my last reply to you but more than likely you get that alot. You would delete posts so anyone thinking of investing would not see all the negative dribble that can put them off!

It nearly did me. Quote you and show you are wrong, how are they meant to do that if they started the next stage of the project just a couple of hours ago?

Lets just see where it goes.
zaph3t

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 05:34:49 PM

I can't see anyone running, I've got trust that C-CEX will refund all investors should the video be faked like you must think. I on the other hand think it looks like it is going to plan and its made my investment here feel that more safer. Can't please them all though.
No no! I totally believe the video is real but they should at least show something that they are capable to do what they wrote in their road map. It is easy to make promises
and we have seen many coins with false promises before. And like i said, im not against it if it legit.

The thing I think when I see posters saying this bad that bad is they are not invested so why come and ruin my good feeling in the project? You are right though it will be good to ask them for progress reports in a few days when they have actually got somewhere. You are clearly not invested so why are you here?
Lol! I did invest ...if Im asking all these questions it is because I invested in it and Im trying to get clear answers from devs so I dont dump right after ICO. I believed in promises before
and they turned out to be false - I did not dump because I believe in the devs words - and I see some people will experience the same situation here if devs keep quiet and not putting more
confidence in their project.
You can check my Posts History on this thread - I never got an answer from devs. Some people said they are not obligated to answer me. Do you agree with that?

zaph3t

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 05:36:46 PM

@oser41eric you dont have to reply to my posts. Thank you!

Zoomer

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 05:39:41 PM

I can't see anyone running, I've got trust that C-CEX will refund all investors should the video be faked like you must think. I on the other hand think it looks like it is going to plan and its made my investment here feel that more safer. Can't please them all though.
No no! I totally believe the video is real but they should at least show something that they are capable to do what they wrote in their road map. It is easy to make promises
and we have seen many coins with false promises before. And like i said, im not against it if it legit.

The thing I think when I see posters saying this bad that bad is they are not invested so why come and ruin my good feeling in the project? You are right though it will be good to ask them for progress reports in a few days when they have actually got somewhere. You are clearly not invested so why are you here?
Lol! I did invest ...if Im asking all these questions it is because I invested in it and Im trying to get clear answers from devs so I dont dump right after ICO. I believed in promises before
and they turned out to be false - I did not dump because I believe in the devs words - and I see some people will experience the same situation here if devs keep quiet and not putting more
You can check my Posts History on this thread - I never got an answer from devs. Some people said they are not obligated to answer me. Do you agree with that?

I don't believe you have invested. Care to show me a screen shot of ccex balance in pm?

It is not nice not being responded too but I would not think they have ignored you intentialy must be easy to miss posts with so many.

PM them and ask your question privatly then you know they are getting the message.
bob scammed circ

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:20:47 PM

This thread is absolutely hilarious.

Nobody posting except 4 obvious shill accounts.  Look at their history, you'll see they are all Bob followers.  Gekko, can ya hear me?

Sad.
Pathetic.
Sheep.
zaph3t

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 06:29:06 PM

I don't believe you have invested. Care to show me a screen shot of ccex balance in pm?

It is not nice not being responded too but I would not think they have ignored you intentialy must be easy to miss posts with so many.

PM them and ask your question privatly then you know they are getting the message.
Anyway thanks for your time. No need to prove you anything (it is my investment) - devs are the ones who need to prove themselves but i guess
we are all risking here. Thank you!

Zoomer

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:01:24 PM

Anyway thanks for your time. No need to prove you anything (it is my investment) - devs are the ones who need to prove themselves but i guess
we are all risking here. Thank you!

No thank you Wink

You are right they do need to prove themselves in this project and hopefully our risk is rewarded which I have no doubt will be.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:38:42 PM

So sad. An interesting project with loads of potential and this thread is absolutely run over with 14 year old boys all trying to out fud each other.

terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:47:45 PM

Fucking drama queen. Just dump the 1/2 btc you bought already and be done with all your PMS. Oh i forgot, markets are not open, you can't dump yet. Poor you. Meantime I will go 2x - 3x.
oser41eric

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:53:13 PM

lolol at the bob hater whatever one of them is but by his rationale I am a follower because I have found a decent legit project and posted 5 ot 6 posts in it. Some people are obsessed with absolute nonsense.

So sad. An interesting project with loads of potential and this thread is absolutely run over with 14 year old boys all trying to out fud each other.

Just see this need I say anymore  Roll Eyes
bob scammed circ

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:57:04 PM

lolol at the bob hater whatever one of them is but by his rationale I am a follower because I have found a decent legit project and posted 5 ot 6 posts in it. Some people are obsessed with absolute nonsense.

Just see this need I say anymore  Roll Eyes

you are nothing but a naive sheep.  if you had half a brain youd realize these scammers will never deliver most of the shit they have listed in the OP.

dumbass troll.

edit: confirmed moron based on post history.  ignore this dumbass.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:09:41 PM

what is it with all these butt hurt circ people fuddding this thread???

get a life. i cleared 3x on circ. awesome trade. "bob scammed circ" lol get over it dude. just cuz your stupid sorry ass
can't figure out when to buy (hint:ico) and when to sell (don't be greedy)

this ico gonna be some nice profit!

oser41eric

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:11:26 PM

You get back to fantasizing young man. Me the dumbass troll that is something coming from you lolol You will not recieve anymore of my attention, doesn't feel right speaking to an angry little boy with a hard o for anyone that actually talks to him.

You're ok because when this does deliever you just go back to hiding in the shadows lurking for your chance, lets hope it never comes and gives your dumb ass the time of day.

zaph3t

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 10:14:55 PM

@terman45x You make me laugh - but I will wait for you to quote me again with some stupidity then you will see what kind of comment i have for you.

oser41eric

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:19:21 PM

get a life. i cleared 3x on circ. awesome trade. "bob scammed circ" lol get over it dude. just cuz your stupid sorry ass

Profit and advanced tech here how can that not be liked, Masternodes ready on release followed by 2fa just few days after. Them dudes must have been owned so good to be this butthurt  Cheesy
15Lemon714

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:42:13 PM

Profit and advanced tech here how can that not be liked, Masternodes ready on release followed by 2fa just few days after. Them dudes must have been owned so good to be this butthurt  Cheesy

This is what its about one step at a time. We will be able to run the masternodes on day one and not long to wait until the next release that is all that needs our energy not numptys with nothing better to do than harass a decent looking project and us investors.
Odd Thomas

Activity: 272
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:57:19 AM

My favorite part of the fud game is when the trolls quote their sockpuppets to agree with them.

babykayho

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:52:44 AM

My favorite part of the fud game is when the trolls quote their sockpuppets to agree with them.

I agree with you.
couer22

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:58:34 AM

When does the ICO end?? Today or tomorrow? Hoping i have enough for a 2nd node by then  Grin
Odd Thomas

Activity: 272
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:17:32 AM

I agree with you.

I agree with you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: