Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:06:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN- CryptBit- MasterNodes- Pos 3.0- ICO on C-CEX- Security Centric For All  (Read 45888 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
koala12

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:56:02 PM

falling down !!! Shocked

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
15Lemon714

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:04:55 PM

It's falling down !!! Shocked

You mean all of 437 sat? Thanks for the heads up that is something drastic  Shocked News it hasn't even started yet, I see big candle within 76hours.
nichlahghe5

Activity: 278

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:15:40 PM

picking up a block every few minutes this is good having mn's set up. that is a good deal to secure the network. thanks for the POS update dev
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:22:20 PM

I have some questions about setting up my mn. Which IP addy do I use? IPv4 or DNS Servers? Also, does the wallet need to be unlocked to receive mn staking rewards and is there a way to tell how many confirmations I have left? I don't see payment of 13k coins in my transaction history.

First time I set up my mn the wallet crashed, wondering if there are things I can look for to see that it was setup correctly.

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:23:26 PM

picking up a block every few minutes this is good having mn's set up. that is a good deal to secure the network. thanks for the POS update dev

Yes I can't believe how many blocks you get while you have a masternode set up. Glad I managed to get a couple in the sale, shouldn't be long for ROI on these and when people jump in that should be even quicker.
15Lemon714

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:27:39 PM

I have some questions about setting up my mn. Which IP addy do I use? IPv4 or DNS Servers? Also, does the wallet need to be unlocked to receive mn staking rewards and is there a way to tell how many confirmations I have left? I don't see payment of 13k coins in my transaction history.

First time I set up my mn the wallet crashed, wondering if there are things I can look for to see that it was setup correctly.

Did you follow the video guide on the first page? Your IP should be used, google check ip and have it followed by :9999 as the guide says. Yes IPv4. I assume it needs to be unlocked as mine is. You will need 13,342 coins exactly for it to work and only start after 15 confirmations. You can find how many confirms you have by checking the transaction tab. Best bet go back to the vid and slowly go through it pausing if needed it worked for me an have to imagine everyone else who followed it.
nichlahghe5

Activity: 278

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:31:33 PM

Yes I can't believe how many blocks you get while you have a masternode set up. Glad I managed to get a couple in the sale, shouldn't be long for ROI on these and when people jump in that should be even quicker.

it is a good deal to have the mn's up. you still have time to get more should you want to the price is nice!! the more people jump in the longer it will take to get a block so how quicker?
Zoomer

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:36:51 PM

it is a good deal to have the mn's up. you still have time to get more should you want to the price is nice!! the more people jump in the longer it will take to get a block so how quicker?

Not more blocks but because the more that get on board the more demand, the higher the price, the quicker the return after selling some of the stake.
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:31:58 PM

Did you follow the video guide on the first page? Your IP should be used, google check ip and have it followed by :9999 as the guide says. Yes IPv4. I assume it needs to be unlocked as mine is. You will need 13,342 coins exactly for it to work and only start after 15 confirmations. You can find how many confirms you have by checking the transaction tab. Best bet go back to the vid and slowly go through it pausing if needed it worked for me an have to imagine everyone else who followed it.

Yeah, watched it a bunch - the video leaves a lot to be desired. Thanks for the help, I did a quick search and was able to get it going. Now my issue is not being able to set up my 2nd without the wallet crashing. About 3 out of 10 times it will make the 2nd node but then navigating away from that makes the 2nd disappear upon returning. Any ideas?

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
lindeanin

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:32:04 PM

We are continuing our series of posts going into greater detail about the different parts of the CryptBit platform and how they fit together. Previous posts dealt with 2FA and CryptBase.com. In this post we'll take a look the the upcoming POS3 and masternodes, both structure and function.

Masternode and Protocol V3

As we have previously noted, we have started already to implement the the protocol V3 from Blackcoin. This process is a methodical one: we move over sections of code and beta test each commit.  We proceed by adding commits until the complete codebase is ready.

Our current workflow has the full protocol V3 ready by end of October. We have a branch at Github where anyone can watch our progress or even test the source.  https://github.com/cryptbit/cryptbit/tree/protocolV3 Don't test it with actual coins yet as we still at beta stage. However, that much said, so far everything works well and we are pleased with the progress that is being made.

When all commits are tested and implemented for protocol V3, we will start with the V1 branch for the CryptBit's Masternode TX Guard, which will add an additonal optional protection layer for outgoing transactions. This is the first of several important functions the masternodes will carry out for Cryptbit. Development-wise, the whole concept of  masternodes is currently a very wide-open and exciting area. There is so much tech, and so many interesting network implementations and ideas, that this will be a very fertile area for us in the coming months. We are confident in our the design of our masternode network and the underlying codebase, and we will be looking to add new features as they come along - especially features that strengthen the various functions of CryptBase.com. The ultimate beneficiary of all this development, of course, is the end user. It is particularly gratifying to being doing work with this sort of beneficial outcome.

With the end of the ICO distribution and node setup have begun in earnest. Masternodes are designed to be a key part of CryptBit, providing us with a strong network that will underpin everything we do. We encourage everyone who has qualified for masternode status to go ahead and set up their node(s). It only takes a few minutes and is quite easy to do. If you have not used the video guide & info already posted, here it is again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i44W6Z_5oP8

Awesomesauce!1!11!!!

Got my masternodes up and running. Stake steak baby!
amsjef

Activity: 225

Swobniw70

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:39:00 PM

I  only have 2 active connection.

Can someone share some information to update my config file

thanks
Lore06

Activity: 792
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:56:18 PM

What does the rank at Masternode cryptbit Network means?
I'm the last, number 8

A couple of minutes ago i wasn't on that list anymore. (I was on the list 1 hour ago).
Then i started the MN again and suddenly a  couple of blocks came in.

Very weird, does someone know how this can happen?

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

babykayho

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:13:14 PM

The masternode stakes that I had coming in were fakes or something. I had one stake that was 17k, and multiple 500's or more, but when I restarted my wallet they all turned out to only be 15...? This is confusing.  Huh
Lore06

Activity: 792
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:24:40 PM

The masternode stakes that I had coming in were fakes or something. I had one stake that was 17k, and multiple 500's or more, but when I restarted my wallet they all turned out to only be 15...? This is confusing.  Huh

I have the same thing.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Zoomer

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:29:21 PM

I have the same thing.

I had the same as did everyone else, the 17k and 500's etc was the block you found and that block had that amount of someone else coins than you confirmed. I am not 100% but to me is the only thing that makes sense. Your payment for confirming the block was 15.
CryptBit (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:29:37 PM

Well I got my masternode running by sending the coins to it's collateral address. Now I'm wondering how to create a second masternode with the same wallet. When I try to create a second one, the wallet crashes and when I reopen it, my original masternode is deleted and replaced the the new masternode I just created.

Do I need to start a new instance of the same wallet so I can run two wallets at the same time?

The easy setup procedure for masternodes only supports one masternode being created.If you want to run more nodes you can use the following guide: https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1867877

A bit more advanced, but it works.
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:31:13 PM

The stakes coming in is the actual coins that stakes, your reward is still 15 as per the dpos ...

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

CryptBit (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:32:37 PM

If the wallet crashes, the masternode is still there, so just go back and press "get config" and continue following the video guide for setting up one masternode. Important to send exactly 13342 to the collateral address -  no more no less. be careful to account for transaction fees.
threedaymonk

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:43:45 PM

If the wallet crashes, the masternode is still there, so just go back and press "get config" and continue following the video guide for setting up one masternode. Important to send exactly 13342 to the collateral address -  no more no less. be careful to account for transaction fees.

Can you run two masternodes in the same wallet/qt?
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:48:25 PM

Can you run two masternodes in the same wallet/qt?

Read back 3 posts or look at post #800, I haven't tried it yet, I do normal staking in one wallet at my laptop, and then I have a masternode wallet.  Cool

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: