Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:38:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELLING] My Old Dirty Wallet.dat (Serious Bidders Please)  (Read 10262 times)
goodlord666

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

100%

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 06:26:32 PM

Why are you interested in that wallet again?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2012, 06:28:53 PM

Why are you interested in that wallet again?

I have my reasons.

~Bruno K~
jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 06:37:23 PM

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 06:46:50 PM

10 BTC

--edit--
Guess I don't qualify to bid. Nevermind Kiss
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 07:19:06 PM

I BID 10,000 Solidcoins lol!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Maria (OP)

Activity: 832

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 10:29:22 PM

10 BTC

--edit--

I will accept your bid.

I want to take this chance and ask the community a few questions. First question in my mind is, why people keep falling for silly scams and Ponzis? If you are going ti start a scam, put some brains into it and do it right or hire a professional such as Zhoutong to do the job for you.

Second question is, Why is it that I get treated like scammer, but when you research my post history you will find 3 important facts. Number 1 is that I am the oldest miner on the forum which means that the amount of BTC I have is ridiculous. Second fact is that I actually gave out bitcoins just for asking me questions. Third, and this is the one that I can not understand, I really want to help YOU make money and live a financially free independent life, yet nobody here seems to take that seriously. I really enjoy teaching people how to brake free from their 9 to 5 slaveshops, and putting their life and time back in their hands. My conclusion is that the bitcoin crowd I am talking to is young and immature and can not appreciate or understand the message I am trying to deliver.

In a nutshell, tired of being a broke troll? Talk to me, I can help.

Keep those bids coming people!!

Maria.

C10H15N

Activity: 811
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 10:44:57 PM

{grammarnazi}
Are you sure you would not rather help them to "break" rather than "brake" free?

grammatical correction is on the house.   Wink
{/grammarnazi}

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
jasinlee

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 11:31:04 PM

10 BTC

--edit--

I will accept your bid.

I want to take this chance and ask the community a few questions. First question in my mind is, why people keep falling for silly scams and Ponzis? If you are going ti start a scam, put some brains into it and do it right or hire a professional such as Zhoutong to do the job for you.

Second question is, Why is it that I get treated like scammer, but when you research my post history you will find 3 important facts. Number 1 is that I am the oldest miner on the forum which means that the amount of BTC I have is ridiculous. Second fact is that I actually gave out bitcoins just for asking me questions. Third, and this is the one that I can not understand, I really want to help YOU make money and live a financially free independent life, yet nobody here seems to take that seriously. I really enjoy teaching people how to brake free from their 9 to 5 slaveshops, and putting their life and time back in their hands. My conclusion is that the bitcoin crowd I am talking to is young and immature and can not appreciate or understand the message I am trying to deliver.

Maria.

I dunno there are some pretty old people on these forums. I am almost 30, but I am sure I have seen pics of some people in their 60s on here. So you are what 70?

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
salty

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 01:11:51 AM

... I am the oldest miner on the forum ...

I dunno there are some pretty old people on these forums. I am almost 30, but I am sure I have seen pics of some people in their 60s on here. So you are what 70?

She looks well for it though, right?
jasinlee

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 01:36:09 AM

That is Aishwarya Rai, not "Maria".

Desolator

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 04:31:26 AM

I bid ฿1,000,000 (1 million Thai Bhat Tongue )
GernMiester

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 04:56:22 AM

10 BTC

--edit--

I will accept your bid.

Maria.

Whatever Mark.err Maria oldest miner of the forum. LOL.. Anyway people fall for scams because they are greedy or stupid.  If they arenet stupid alreay greed makes them act stupid. Mostly STUPID though. Simple as that.

Pay me 10BTC and I will take your wallet scammer dude with a girl pic.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 05:36:49 AM

Maria-

[Note- I am doing this on my serious keyboard, so this must be treated as a serious question, and not my usual cheeky drivel...]

If one were to bid, say 25btc for this item, and then to prove that it is real, ask you to transfer ownership of it over to them, and then, and only then make payment to that same wallet, since that is the only verified proof that it is the wallet in question... wouldn't that person being paying themselves?

Trifling with matters like this is exactly how black holes get made, and Democrats get elected. Stop the insanity, and save our corner of the galaxy. Don't bid on this thing.
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 03:14:08 PM

Maria-

[Note- I am doing this on my serious keyboard, so this must be treated as a serious question, and not my usual cheeky drivel...]

If one were to bid, say 25btc for this item, and then to prove that it is real, ask you to transfer ownership of it over to them, and then, and only then make payment to that same wallet, since that is the only verified proof that it is the wallet in question... wouldn't that person being paying themselves?

Trifling with matters like this is exactly how black holes get made, and Democrats get elected. Stop the insanity, and save our corner of the galaxy. Don't bid on this thing.
Why would Maria ask the new owner to send payment to an address in the old wallet?  That'd be silly...
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 11:06:25 PM

How else could Maria prove that this is really the wallet being offered here if the payment was not sent to it? I can gin together a bunch of letters and digits and call it an address for payment, but that would have nothing to do with selling me an actual wallet that works, and has the history that Maria references.

Besides, I was just poking sticks through the bars of the cage to get a reaction. Even if Maria has the oldest known wallet (which s/he doesn't because that would be the genesis block) there is nothing to be gained by owning it, other than the useless claim that it is the oldest. So what? It's not worth anything.
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 11:12:03 PM

How else could Maria prove that this is really the wallet being offered here if the payment was not sent to it? I can gin together a bunch of letters and digits and call it an address for payment, but that would have nothing to do with selling me an actual wallet that works, and has the history that Maria references.

Besides, I was just poking sticks through the bars of the cage to get a reaction. Even if Maria has the oldest known wallet (which s/he doesn't because that would be the genesis block) there is nothing to be gained by owning it, other than the useless claim that it is the oldest. So what? It's not worth anything.
Pretty easy.  Either she can sign a message from one of the private keys of the wallet, or she can send a payment from one of the addresses of the wallet.  Or, she could just not bother to prove it at all, and let the auction winner tell everyone whether it was legitimate or not.

Perhaps, perhaps not.  I happen to think that in 20 or 30 years, having access to these old private keys might be worth something to the same sort of people who collect antiques, or to a museum.  To you, they may be worth nothing.  To others, they may be worth something.

It's like saying a rare baseball card is worthless.  Well, on the face, yes it is.  But because other people are willing to pay for it, it is valuable.  And the potential gain in owning it is that someone else might come along who would be willing to pay more for it than you paid.
caffeinewriter

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 11:15:24 PM

Maria, will you please, PLEASE prove the wallet is real and actually exists? Sign a message? Provide an address that does not have 0 BTC in it, then have someone send a satoshi or a bit cent and send it right back? It's that easy to prove that you own something.

EDIT: Also note how this is in off topic.

Maria (OP)

Activity: 832

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 12:08:17 AM

Ok, how about someone sends me any amount of BTC and ill send them back to you.

Loup, what it means is that I am part of the bitcoin history, like a cornerstone almost. It means that when you look at the blockchain, the early links that hold the chain together were created by me. It means many other things but myopic point of view is a myopic point of view.

Just got a bid on skype for 50 BTC!

Maria Simple.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 12:11:14 AM

Loup, what it means is that I am part of the bitcoin history, like a cornerstone almost. It means that when you look at the blockchain, the early links that hold the chain together were created by me. It means many other things but myopic point of view is a myopic point of view.

Maria Simple.

Sign a message with that address you said was yours on the other thread. No need to send you BTC.
The sign message menu is there for something, you know?
caffeinewriter

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 12:18:01 AM

Maria Simple.

First of all, provide an address XD

Second of all, you could just be saying that to jack up the price.

Third, It would be best to just sign a damned message.

Fourth, step down from your ego-maniacal narcissistic platform and realize that it's called the Bitcoin community for a reason. We're all part of Bitcoin history. Saying you're a cornerstone just cause you're an early adopter is ridiculous. The cornerstones are the developers. The cornerstones are those who always strive to contribute and advance Bitcoin. Sorry, that just irked me.

Fifth, this isn't to you Maria, I hope this discussion doesn't deteriorate into a misogynic flamefest like her other threads have.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: