Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:02:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SRoulette posting PMs in a locked thread. Dishonest person.  (Read 3429 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 04:15:31 AM

Who cares about the SRoulette, clearly the dude isn't smart enough to create his own ideas, so he had to badly copy satoshi dice.

Back on the attack I see lol....sounds familiar.  Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 04:25:20 AM

Who cares about the SRoulette, clearly the dude isn't smart enough to create his own ideas, so he had to badly copy satoshi dice.

Back on the attack I see lol....sounds familiar.  Cheesy

I never even posted in any of his threads or bashed him before so it doesn't sound familiar

Sorry it sounds familiar to what I do.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 05:37:34 AM

My personal opinion was it was dishonest. This was sent to him in a PM. He then posted that PM in a public locked thread and responded to it.

You do not know but there were many PMs going back about a month. We were talking about working together and potentially me buying part of his operation. He took one of many PMs and posted it in a public locked thread and responded there.

He wanted to move this conversation to the public and to do so in a way I could not respond. I felt it was dishonest and explained that to have a reputation that is clean and fair is need in the BTC world, i did this in private!

If you guys think it is funny joke or not does not matter, the context was about my being a partner in the operation and I explained I could not do that if he was not honest and trusted. He is the one who took this out of context and made it public.

I did not start this... This is a warning to anyone who thinks about working with this guy...

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 05:52:00 AM

My personal opinion was it was dishonest. This was sent to him in a PM. He then posted that PM in a public locked thread and responded to it.

You do not know but there were many PMs going back about a month. We were talking about working together and potentially me buying part of his operation. He took one of many PMs and posted it in a public locked thread and responded there.

He wanted to move this conversation to the public and to do so in a way I could not respond. I felt it was dishonest and explained that to have a reputation that is clean and fair is need in the BTC world, i did this in private!

If you guys think it is funny joke or not does not matter, the context was about my being a partner in the operation and I explained I could not do that if he was not honest and trusted. He is the one who took this out of context and made it public.

I did not start this... This is a warning to anyone who thinks about working with this guy...

And a warning to people about working with you as well. You wanted to discuss things privately and he made it public. Well boo fucking hoo!

Goat you are probably one of the worst people on here to work with. Go make your millions on those train-wreck investments you keep getting involved with!

Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

SRoulette

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2012, 06:23:27 AM

Whats the problem when this was recognizable as a joke? When you dont read it or dont think its funny its your thing. But you didnt get harmed or something. So i wonder what your interest is in here.

And speaking agains wikileaks... that only show that they are idealists with a backbone.

Thank you for bringing some reason to this thread.

I (SRoulette) personally do support Wikileaks, I made the mistake of creating the Donation game for our site without clearing it with my other 2 partners.
The concern was raised 3 weeks ago by ThePitHelper and CodeMonkey that we should remain apolitical.
Rather than simply removing the games we decided to remove them from our advertising links at the page footer.
They are still available to play, we plan to wait until the thread several pages deep in the gambling section before disabling the game and manually paying out its current jackpot donation to wikileaks. The same will be done for erowid.

From me or the US govt? Life in jail I'm sure sucks...

This is quite amusing to see Chaang try and take credit for the games.
We patiently explained our (and specifically my) regret about politicizing our site and the reason why the game had already been removed from the footer, prior to him posting these comments.

I do not think it is a big deal or dishonest. He said that he was only taking positive votes into account.

Let us say that he made a poll about whether or not someone was a scammer. He first had "yes" and "no" options and then he changed "no" to "of course" later to make the accused person look worse. If this were the case, I would say it is dishonest because his intentions were not good.

But that is not the case. The poll was about adding PPCoins to his own website. Changing "no" to "of course" did not hurt anyone and did not help him get more money. There were no good or bad effects of this other than making you mad. Why do you believe he had bad intentions? If his intentions were in fact bad what was he trying to achieve?

Indeed this was my reasoning for why the joke would have been taken in good humor, oh how wrong I was Sad

False Chaang, we have ~ a brief discussion totaling 2 messages from each of us over the space of 1 2 days on the matter and we politely declined you.
There was no ongoing discussion, you had no stake in our company at any time.

Any mod wishing to audit our entire conversation history with Chaang to verify this is welcome to do so if Chaang also agrees to verify we are being factual while Chaang is being deceptive.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 06:28:00 AM

Whats the problem when this was recognizable as a joke? When you dont read it or dont think its funny its your thing. But you didnt get harmed or something. So i wonder what your interest is in here.

And speaking agains wikileaks... that only show that they are idealists with a backbone.

I (SRoulette) personally do support Wikileaks, I made the mistake of creating the Donation game for our site without clearing it with my other 2 partners.
The concern was raised 3 weeks ago by ThePitHelper and CodeMonkey that we should remain apolitical.
Rather than simply removing the games we decided to remove them from our advertising links at the page footer.
They are still available to play, we plan to wait until the thread several pages deep in the gambling section before disabling the game and manually paying out its current jackpot donation to wikileaks. The same will be done for erowid.

We patiently explained our (and specifically my) regret about politicizing our site and the reason why the game had already been removed from the footer, prior to him posting these comments.

I do not think it is a big deal or dishonest. He said that he was only taking positive votes into account.

Let us say that he made a poll about whether or not someone was a scammer. He first had "yes" and "no" options and then he changed "no" to "of course" later to make the accused person look worse. If this were the case, I would say it is dishonest because his intentions were not good.

But that is not the case. The poll was about adding PPCoins to his own website. Changing "no" to "of course" did not hurt anyone and did not help him get more money. There were no good or bad effects of this other than making you mad. Why do you believe he had bad intentions? If his intentions were in fact bad what was he trying to achieve?

Indeed this was my reasoning for why the joke would have been taken in good humor, oh how wrong I was Sad

False Chaang, we have ~ a brief discussion totaling 2 messages from each of us over the space of 1 2 days on the matter and we politely declined you.

Any mod wishing to audit our entire conversation history with Chaang to verify this is welcome to do so if Chaang also agrees to verify we are being factual while Chaang is being deceptive.

Could we get a MOD to verify SRoulette's claims about Goat lying about how much ongoing discussion there was in PMs about being business partners etc. This would expose Goat for the scum he is.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 06:30:31 AM

Please explain why you felt it was a good idea to take our private conversation public in a locked thread?

Why did you feel you should be able to make claims when I did not have the ability to respond?

Will you in the future post potential investors PMs in public when they are not happy with the way you operate?

Thank you.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 06:33:04 AM

Could we get a MOD to verify SRoulette's claims about Goat lying about how much ongoing discussion there was in PMs about being business partners etc. This would expose Goat for the scum he is.

I would have no problem sending the PMs to a Mod. They will have no doubt that there was talks about us working together. They could also show that OP lied when he said he declined working with us. That only happened yesterday.

You will only show that OP is being deceptive. Remember he started this...

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 06:36:24 AM

Please explain why you felt it was a good idea to take our private conversation public in a locked thread?

Why did you feel you should be able to make claims when I did not have the ability to respond?

Will you in the future post potential investors PMs in public when they are not happy with the way you operate?

Thank you.

Why was it a bad idea to make it public? What is there to hide?

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 06:38:12 AM

I would have no problem sending the PMs to a Mod. They will have no doubt that there was talks about us working together. They could also show that OP lied when he said he declined working with us. That only happened yesterday.

Now it is "there was talks"...when you earlier said there were "MANY PMS".

LOL there you go wiggling again.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 06:39:15 AM

oh smoothie... OP is a big boy, let him answer for himself, trying to derail the thread is not helping your buddy...

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 06:42:30 AM

oh smoothie... OP is a big boy, let him answer for himself, trying to derail the thread is not helping your buddy...

Goat,

Oh you would love it if I was trying to derail the topic. Your background has much to do with your claims here and your shady wiggling actions you keep on portraying on this forum.

BTW he is not my buddy. I just don't like you because you are scum. You have proven to be someone that anyone on this forum should not be listening to  in any form or manner.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 06:46:19 AM

Goat,

Oh you would love it if I was trying to derail the topic. Your background has much to do with your claims here and your shady wiggling actions you keep on portraying on this forum.

BTW he is not my buddy. I just don't like you because you are scum. You have proven to be someone that anyone on this forum should not be listening to  in any form or manner.

My claims are facts supported by linked evidence Smiley  Deal with the topic. Just cuz you yell pirate does not mean OP was correct in what he did. I'm sorry you can not understand that... But keep yelling..

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 06:50:29 AM

Goat,

My claims are facts supported by linked evidence Smiley  Deal with the topic. Just cuz you yell pirate does not mean OP was correct in what he did. I'm sorry you can not understand that... But keep yelling..

Seriously you have proven nothing really other than you cry like a big bitch. Who was the one YELLING who made the cry baby thread about the poll? Oh right! YOU! lol

I'm not yelling pirate. I'm simply stating that your involvement in the shady business operations/investments (i.e. your track record) should be brought to light when taking "facts" from you as "truth".

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 06:53:09 AM

Goat,

Seriously you have proven nothing really other than you cry like a big bitch. Who was the one YELLING who made the cry baby thread about the poll? Oh right! YOU! lol

I'm not yelling pirate. I'm simply stating that your involvement in the shady business operations/investments (i.e. your track record) should be brought to light when taking "facts" from you as "truth".

off topic rant yell yell yell, grow up buddy. you clearly are just trying to deal with off topic stuff cuz dealing with on topic stuff is too hurtful to your friend. im done with you an will no longer respond to your crazyness...

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 06:57:46 AM

Goat,

off topic rant yell yell yell, grow up buddy. you clearly are just trying to deal with off topic stuff cuz dealing with on topic stuff is too hurtful to your friend. im done with you an will no longer respond to your crazyness...

LOL you got owned given your response. LOL fucking hilarious.

Keep wiggling Goat!

Regards,

Smoothie  Grin Grin Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

SRoulette

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2012, 08:31:55 AM

Now it is "there was talks"...when you earlier said there were "MANY PMS".

LOL there you go wiggling again.

He claims weeks of on going communications and I claim 2 messages and then a recent confirmation that no not at this time or any time in the future.

Wriggle away Chaang.

El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 09:12:14 AM

? You avoid the issue SRoulette. There were communication that took place over about a month. You are just wrong when you say only two messages. I still have them all saved...

Thank you.

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 09:29:20 AM

? You avoid the issue SRoulette. There were communication that took place over about a month. You are just wrong when you say only two messages. I still have them all saved...

Thank you.

What's the problem Goat? What is there to hide? He apologized and unlocked the thread.

You gonna keep soiling yourself? lol

Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

mem

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 09:31:44 AM

Thank you.

What's the problem Goat? What is there to hide? He apologized and unlocked the thread.

You gonna keep soiling yourself? lol

Cheesy

this is goat exiting bitcoin

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: