Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:20:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SRoulette posting PMs in a locked thread. Dishonest person.  (Read 3438 times)
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 09:32:11 AM

? You avoid the issue SRoulette. There were communication that took place over about a month. You are just wrong when you say only two messages. I still have them all saved...

Please explain why you felt it was a good idea to take our private conversation public in a locked thread?

Why did you feel you should be able to make claims when I did not have the ability to respond?

Will you in the future post potential investors PMs in public when they are not happy with the way you operate?

Thank you.

What's the problem Goat? What is there to hide? He apologized and unlocked the thread.

You gonna keep soiling yourself? lol

Cheesy

He did not apologize for locking the tread where he post my PM to him. If he would do so I will drop this even if he is to ashamed to explain why he took this action.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 09:32:56 AM

? You avoid the issue SRoulette. There were communication that took place over about a month. You are just wrong when you say only two messages. I still have them all saved...

Please explain why you felt it was a good idea to take our private conversation public in a locked thread?

Why did you feel you should be able to make claims when I did not have the ability to respond?

Will you in the future post potential investors PMs in public when they are not happy with the way you operate?

Thank you.

What's the problem Goat? What is there to hide? He apologized and unlocked the thread.

Cheesy

this is goat exiting bitcoin

I disagree. First Goat has to get on the next TRAIN WRECK INVESTMENT then he will exit bitcoin lol.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 09:36:42 AM

Thank you.

Cheesy

He did not apologize for locking the tread where he post my PM to him. If he would do so I will drop this even if he is to ashamed to explain why he took this action.

OMFG. Seriously?

Wow this goes to show how big of a cry baby you are.

The way I see it is if you SAY something on this forum whether in PM or not it is public record because you are posting it on a forum NOT OWNED BY YOU.

Just like you couldn't see Pirate for what he was, you can't see what this forum is and how it works. You got fucked too bad you didn't take into consideration that your PMs are in fact public given there is another party that has a copy of your PMs concerning your failed attempt to become a business partner of some sorts.

Just get on the NEXT TRAIN WRECK INVESTMENT SCHEME and be gone like MNW!

LOL

Grin Grin Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 09:54:44 AM

Thank you.

Cheesy

OMFG. Seriously?

The way I see it is if you SAY something on this forum whether in PM or not it is public record because you are posting it on a forum NOT OWNED BY YOU.

Just like you couldn't see Pirate for what he was, you can't see what this forum is and how it works. You got fucked too bad you didn't take into consideration that your PMs are in fact public given there is another party that has a copy of your PMs concerning your failed attempt to become a business partner of some sorts.

LOL

Grin Grin Grin

Lol, read the OP posting the PM is not the issue. It was doing it in a locked thread.

Who ends a business relationship by posting in a locked tread? lol

Also if you read the OP it will help you stay on topic.

Thanks buddy.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
mem

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 09:59:53 AM

Oh chaang, I do recognize your type easily.
You are an unpleasant person and a spoiled brat that is unable to accept being at fault and extremely pissed when your faults are publically displayed (thanks for the entertainment btw).
Usually we see this type of behaviour in sexy white trash women.....

Your friend MnW would be proud to see you imitate his stage exit.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 10:09:49 AM

Thank you.

Cheesy

OMFG. Seriously?

LOL

Grin Grin Grin

Lol, read the OP posting the PM is not the issue. It was doing it in a locked thread.

Who ends a business relationship by posting in a locked tread? lol

Also if you read the OP it will help you stay on topic.

Thanks buddy.

LOL I like how you keep trying to make me out to be "off-topic" when clearly I am on-topic.

You say he posted your PM in an unlocked thread.

I tell you stop crying and that PMs are public info given you dont own the forum.

So tell me again how I'm off-topic?

Goat you are a retarded, spoiled brat, who expects others to help you make money without you doing anything of substance but soil your pants.

Keep trying to WIGGLE more it is VERY ENTERTAINING!

LOL

Your Best Friend,

Smoothie

PS - What "business relationship"? From what he said, you folks were NEVER business partners douchebag lol. Seriously "business relationship" that did not exist that you are referencing? This is classic reatardedness at it's finest!
 Grin Grin Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 02:14:59 PM

Thank you.

Perhaps this is why Goat lol!!!

"Note: PM privacy is not guaranteed. Encrypt sensitive messages."

Seems the forum policy is that PM are personal messages and not private messages.

Theymos had made it clear they can be posted. I felt it necessary to protect other debt holders who plan to go after Matthews limited assets.

The locked thread touch SRoullete put on it was well deserved and look at how you CRIED ABOUT IT. ROFL!!! Grin Grin Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: