Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:15:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 163 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much can you earn with gambling?  (Read 144953 times)
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:11:33 AM

only gamble for fun. dont gamble money you are willing to lose. that means earning money while gambling shoudnt be what you aim for

I believe that was why gambling was made, it's solely for entertainment & fun and that was also my purpose why I am involved in gambling right now. And regarding to my profit (sometimes) , I just consider it as a bonus and not an earning as I used that earning to gamble again Grin And when losing, no regrets since I had fun overall.

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:14:36 AM

I don't gable to earn money. I know it is almost impossible to earn more than you invested. I rather like the thrill of uncertainty gambling brings.
I usually bet only low stakes, maximum 0.001 BTC. So I don't cry later when I lose.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 10:36:21 AM

I don't gable to earn money. I know it is almost impossible to earn more than you invested. I rather like the thrill of uncertainty gambling brings.
I usually bet only low stakes, maximum 0.001 BTC. So I don't cry later when I lose.

I agree! Lately I have started gambling only to make games that I watch on TV more interesting to me. Nothing else. I don't expect to win anything and this seems to work. Of course, I am putting only small amounts.

Before when I gambled to win money I would just put too much pressure, then I would get pissed when I lose and all of that process just became painful.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:29:59 PM

I agree! Lately I have started gambling only to make games that I watch on TV more interesting to me. Nothing else. I don't expect to win anything and this seems to work. Of course, I am putting only small amounts.

Before when I gambled to win money I would just put too much pressure, then I would get pissed when I lose and all of that process just became painful.

Like I said earlier don’t think that you can win, because you can't win in gambling. You can win for a little while but you can't win in the long run.
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:32:42 PM

Like I said earlier don’t think that you can win, because you can't win in gambling. You can win for a little while but you can't win in the long run.
Gambling is and will always be a game of chance. Only the very lucky ones walk away with something in their pockets.
The house always has the edge and they rely on this. How else would they be in business and keep operating?

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:40:31 PM

Gambling is and will always be a game of chance. Only the very lucky ones walk away with something in their pockets.
The house always has the edge and they rely on this. How else would they be in business and keep operating?

Exactly! that is how the house always buts in, and take all earnings you make if you play in a long run!
luck is what you will need but bet in a couple of games then stop before the house takes it back again!  Sad
dre1982

Activity: 770
Merit: 284

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 01:00:26 PM

Exactly! that is how the house always buts in, and take all earnings you make if you play in a long run!
luck is what you will need but bet in a couple of games then stop before the house takes it back again!  Sad

Thats the most important thing you mentioned there. Stopping on time. I see lots of times people playing dice and when the got on a roll they just dont stop. Was a guy who was up 5BTC but keep on playing and finally left with -2BTC. If you wasn't that greedy he just got a nice profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 01:13:22 PM

Thats the most important thing you mentioned there. Stopping on time. I see lots of times people playing dice and when the got on a roll they just dont stop. Was a guy who was up 5BTC but keep on playing and finally left with -2BTC. If you wasn't that greedy he just got a nice profit.

That is the most sad story that I've heard  Sad I know someone who's totally addicted to gambling sells every appliances even his house, because of his addiction, and because of this his family abandon him in the process!
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:50:02 PM

What do you think about a strategy that is simple like this:
I play 10 (or any number, but have to stick to it every day as a max.) times with the dice every day, maximum. If I win, I'll quit for that day.
If I don't win, I don't care, I won't play more than 10.
Does this help to minimize risk in the way that I can't get into a loosing loop, only fot the maximum 10/day?
Or it doesn't matter on the long run?

Its good that you have well control on your self as you have restricted yourself to play 10 games. This sounds good, if you can afford the 10 games and you are stopping at the right time then its fine. I would like to suggest that take a break in between two games, don't play in a one long session.  This strategy can be work, try this and all the best.
Thanks for sharing your opinion in connection with my strategic idea. Is it really matters if I take a break between games and don't do the 10 games in a row? Is this relays on your personal experience or there is something technical thing that it is based on? I'm really curious. I hardly can belive that gambling is purely based on luck, if you try to minimize risk while you play. So this break between the games can be a kind of risk minimization technique?
ashour

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:46:21 PM

It is REALLY difficult to make profit with gambling, gambling is meant to entertain not to make profit. If someone wants to make profit and have that gambling feeling he should try the stock exchange.
Lahvacekmoney

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:54:29 PM

in my signature - doubler with minimum only 0.001 BTC.
Website v1.1 coming very soon!
gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 12:35:10 AM

How is this even part of the original thread?

As every one else said. Gamble is and only should be used for fun. the short term will be great but in the long term house always wins.

kostya.ash

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 02:01:32 AM

this is not gambling ? maybe like a ponzi
the site was error dude
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 03:15:15 AM

What do you think about a strategy that is simple like this:
I play 10 (or any number, but have to stick to it every day as a max.) times with the dice every day, maximum. If I win, I'll quit for that day.
If I don't win, I don't care, I won't play more than 10.
Does this help to minimize risk in the way that I can't get into a loosing loop, only fot the maximum 10/day?
Or it doesn't matter on the long run?

That is a great gambling strategy, I mean I guess it always depends how much you are betting on those 10 bets.  It is the best thing to do, set rules, follow them strictly and have some fun with it.  Don't try and push too hard to win

I dont think that is a strategy, because that is only make your loss bigger but slowly, I never did that because it will just wasting time, better if you set your on goal like 0.1 per day or something like that so you will try win at least half of them
WEBcreator

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 03:35:32 AM

only gamble for fun. dont gamble money you are willing to lose. that means earning money while gambling shoudnt be what you aim for

I believe that was why gambling was made, it's solely for entertainment & fun and that was also my purpose why I am involved in gambling right now. And regarding to my profit (sometimes) , I just consider it as a bonus and not an earning as I used that earning to gamble again Grin And when losing, no regrets since I had fun overall.

Most people play gamble is for earning. There is no use of gambling if you dont want to earn, it is just wasting your time. Although you earn back what you lose before it will satisfied you rather than play it for fun and purposely want to lose your money there

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Laosai

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 05:24:36 AM

Most people play gamble is for earning. There is no use of gambling if you dont want to earn, it is just wasting your time. Although you earn back what you lose before it will satisfied you rather than play it for fun and purposely want to lose your money there

Well sorry that doesn't apply to me, I think that's just for people wanting quick and easy profit( I also want quick and easy profit but not in gambling, only in HYIPs Grin ). Of course who doesn't want an instant profit? Almost everyone wants it. And also I always had fun with gambling, win or lose, and that's not a waste of time in my part Wink

dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 05:56:04 AM

Well sorry that doesn't apply to me, I think that's just for people wanting quick and easy profit( I also want quick and easy profit but not in gambling, only in HYIPs Grin ). Of course who doesn't want an instant profit? Almost everyone wants it. And also I always had fun with gambling, win or lose, and that's not a waste of time in my part Wink

yeah sometimes gamble just for fun, but if you always win it could be or maybe you will continue to addiction.
as I've ever experienced when I first play gambling
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 05:57:02 AM

What is this? Is it a scammer trying to scam bitcoin by donating BTC?

I think this will not work, the first investor will wait for the next 6 investor to invest, so he can get his doubled BTC, to get this first investor will try to invite someone (max of 6) well I think this is a leveraged scheme and trusting you is difficult though.

And your posting in the wrong section,  Roll Eyes
Laosai

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 06:15:33 AM

What is this? Is it a scammer trying to scam bitcoin by donating BTC?

I think this will not work, the first investor will wait for the next 6 investor to invest, so he can get his doubled BTC, to get this first investor will try to invite someone (max of 6) well I think this is a leveraged scheme and trusting you is difficult though.

And your posting in the wrong section,  Roll Eyes

Leveraged scheme? I never heard of that one but lavacake's  doubler is a fraudulent investment scheme a.k.a. ponzi scheme and he admitted it already before somwhere in this forum. Trusting him is not difficult, it's more like trusting him is impossible Grin

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 06:17:59 AM

It is REALLY difficult to make profit with gambling, gambling is meant to entertain not to make profit. If someone wants to make profit and have that gambling feeling he should try the stock exchange.

No it is not difficult at all, gambling is the easiest way to make profit and living.
The chance to win in gambling is 50:50 , if you win your money get doubled if not try again and again.
It is so simply right? If you decide to be a professional gambler then you should learn a lot. If not you just need to find your lucky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 163 »
  Print  

Jump to: