Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:55:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banyan Investments NOW OPEN!! (Upto 7%/week)  (Read 6798 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2012, 11:55:19 PM

this is hilarious but for some reason i still think some stupid people will invest...  Cry

Rumor has it that Atlas and Dank are limited partners, establishing a passthrough. If that's the case, I'm in.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 09:14:10 AM

Hello, WiRmola aka Olli Virkunnen, 34 years old graphic designer at  F-Secure Finland.

Shall we do the "outing you all over the Internet" thing now? Or do you prefer the quiet slinking away thing?
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 09:17:14 AM

Hello, WiRmola aka Olli Virkunnen, 34 years old graphic designer at  F-Secure Finland.

Shall we do the "outing you all over the Internet" thing now? Or do you prefer the quiet slinking away thing?

Wow, impressive if true.

Added you to my "People I better not piss off" List.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
greyhawk

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 09:24:52 AM

Wow, impressive if true.

You're Erisian, I'm Discordian. We're on the same side. Don't worry.
sgravina

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 11:13:34 AM

Banyan investments is a new venture in the bitcoin market.
I will also be selling some of our products for members on bitcointalk.
The products I will be selling here are. All these products are from India if not mentioned otherwise.

Saffron

How much for the Saffron?

The Saffron is always of highest quality from Kashmir. I will be selling this for 5$/gram for people in this forum. If you are looking for larger quantities you will get a much better price. Wholesale prices I will only discuss per Email.

EDIT: I will also have to charge for transport :/

That is a good price for Saffron but it is what I am paying already.  It would be interesting to buy it with bitcoins.
ErebusBat

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 12:38:26 PM

Sauce?

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle

Signup for CEX.io BitFury exchange and get GHS Instantly!  Don't wait for shipping, mine NOW!
wirmola (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 01:10:15 PM

Hello, WiRmola aka Olli Virkunnen, 34 years old graphic designer at  F-Secure Finland.

Sauce?

Damn, now you got me... I should have known better with you..
 I think the outing thing sounds pretty funny to me, so sure, why don't we??   Cheesy

greyhawk

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 01:36:48 PM

Sauce?

https://twitter.com/wirmola Ad tweeter: mentions bitcoin and poker

which leads us to

http://pokerprolabs.com/wirmola/fulltiltpoker
http://www.pokerguru.in/player/WiRmola

which leads us to the name Olli Wirkunnen,

which is a spelling variant of Olli Virkunnen, which leads us back to

http://www.pokerguru.in/forum/entry.php?246

and a Linked-In Profile

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/olli-virkkunen/48/844/a78

which features above picture which bears a strong resemblance (although younger and more nourished) to pictures of poker player Olli Virkkunen playing poker found via GIS.

Further, searching for olli virkunnen wirmola links us back directly to the above linked-in profile, so Google sees a correlation there, most likely through linkbacks.

Our "Indian" wirmola is also active here in the Skandinavian board.
Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 01:51:55 PM

I wouldn't necessarily call one post 'active'...he's primarily active in securities and the Economy section in general...

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2012, 01:54:09 PM

Wow, impressive if true.

This is why I don't bother to hide my identity.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
greyhawk

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 02:05:53 PM

I wouldn't necessarily call one post 'active'...he's primarily active in securities and the Economy section in general...

Doesn't matter. It still establishes a link between "Indian" wirmola and Skandinavia.
wirmola (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 03:21:42 PM

Let's say this guy is me.. Why are you outing it here?
 And what if it is not me?? Then what?

I said before, I do not want my ID out publicly in case of SEC or something similar wants to continue chasing bitcoin funded projects..

If you really think I want to hide from the public and use a username which is linked to my real identity, cmoooon!!!  Huh
wirmola (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 03:36:28 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2012, 04:05:34 PM by wirmola

Guys cmon, right now this is a witch hunt without a witch or anyone been doing any black magic, and people are getting their names involved in things they probably have nothing to do with..

But still, impressive digging..  Nice to see people are alert on this forum, makes me feel more safe.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2012, 04:23:39 PM

Guys cmon, right now this is a witch hunt without a witch or anyone been doing any black magic, and people are getting their names involved in things they probably have nothing to do with..

But still, impressive digging..  Nice to see people are alert on this forum, makes me feel more safe.

To be honest, I feel more secure about this endeavor now knowing your true identity. I'm in! Where do I send my bitcoins to? Here's my address: https://instawallet.org/w/h6OePTRNx1jT6UIUuYMegZHVzoLDwfjA
wirmola (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 04:41:44 PM

Wow, you guys are so stupid.. You had a sweet chance to earn some decent money here and you are just fucking it all up. In a way I understand you, because of what have happened earlier with high yield investment programs.

I told you we don't have a regged company and we are a group of people of people who are trading, therefore it is not a good thing to get MINE and some OTHER peoples identities outed on a public forum. this is at least 2 different guys, only one of them is me. And I didn't really bother to make a new identity, because I have not had any intentions to scam anyone.

One of the reasons why we could offer such high return was because of the fees we don't pay that registered companies have to pay.

Another reason was,  that we make such a sweet profit on the stuff we are selling.. for ex saffron 400%+, stones 500-1000% and so on. So there was plenty of room for paying a high dividend, when considering time estimations and and price calculations..

My business will go on, but in smaller scale then I planned from the beginning, and I will not be offering bonds anymore.
This would now be impossible considering the legalities of having unregged companies and offering bonds..

I will still be selling these same products for bitcoins if there's a deal that would be worth the trouble Smiley
Also I might make some sort of private deals with investors with good return, if interested then PM me.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2012, 04:44:56 PM

Wow, you guys are so stupid.. You had a sweet chance to earn some decent money here and you are just fucking it all up. In a way I understand you, because of what have happened earlier with high yield investment programs.

I told you we don't have a regged company and we are a group of people of people who are trading, therefore it is not a good thing to get MINE and some OTHER peoples identities outed on a public forum. this is at least 2 different guys, only one of them is me. And I didn't really bother to make a new identity, because I have not had any intentions to scam anyone.

One of the reasons why we could offer such high return was because of the fees we don't pay that registered companies have to pay.

Another reason was,  that we make such a sweet profit on the stuff we are selling.. for ex saffron 400%+, stones 500-1000% and so on. So there was plenty of room for paying a high dividend, when considering time estimations and and price calculations..

My business will go on, but in smaller scale then I planned from the beginning, and I will not be offering bonds anymore.
This would now be impossible considering the legalities of having unregged companies and offering bonds..

I will still be selling these same products for bitcoins if there's a deal that would be worth the trouble Smiley
Also I might make some sort of private deals with investors with good return, if interested then PM me.

Shame on the bitcoin community for not falling for every ponzi scheme that shows up!   Angry

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
CharlesPonzi

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 04:45:46 PM

Wow this one collapsed before it began. Must be a record  Cool

I have some lotto tickets to sell your grandma when you get the chance.

I landed in this country with $2.50 in cash and $1 million in hopes, and those hopes never left me.
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2012, 04:46:32 PM

this is hilarious but for some reason i still think some stupid people will invest...  Cry

Great you are enjoying.. Please tell me what is hilarious about this?  

Your ridiculous proposal/scam and the sad fact that it might actually work...

The only thing sad here is you. Who made you a judge  of what is scam and what is not?

#1  SCAM  - Weekly interest is the first give away (quick buck),  The rate of interest is the second (4-7%, laughable)

#2  Jr. Member

#3  Name similar to other investment scammers, I think it is the same person or group of people.

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 04:51:24 PM

Shame on the bitcoin community for not falling for every ponzi scheme that shows up!   Angry

Hahah +1

Oh, and for future reference, I'll just leave this here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-yield_investment_program

mobodick

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 04:58:45 PM

You also told us you and your friends were doing it for 10+ years.
How come you are not already very very rich from the 500% profits for 10 years?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: