Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:35:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banyan Investments NOW OPEN!! (Upto 7%/week)  (Read 6801 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2012, 05:07:39 PM

this is hilarious but for some reason i still think some stupid people will invest...  Cry

Great you are enjoying.. Please tell me what is hilarious about this?  

Your ridiculous proposal/scam and the sad fact that it might actually work...

The only thing sad here is you. Who made you a judge  of what is scam and what is not?

#1  SCAM  - Weekly interest is the first give away (quick buck),  The rate of interest is the second (4-7%, laughable)

#2  Jr. Member

#3  Name similar to other investment scammers, I think it is the same person or group of people.

#4 Command of the English language, even if it's not his native tongue, past post dictate elsewise.

#5 Speaking of post posts, the majority of them consist of text void of any real content.

#6 Gave up too easily. (see Dank's hookah lounge investment thread, though maybe not a scam, but...)
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wirmola (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 05:21:11 PM

this is hilarious but for some reason i still think some stupid people will invest...  Cry

The only thing sad here is you. Who made you a judge  of what is scam and what is not?

#1  SCAM  - Weekly interest is the first give away (quick buck),  The rate of interest is the second (4-7%, laughable)

#2  Jr. Member

#3  Name similar to other investment scammers, I think it is the same person or group of people.

#4 Command of the English language, even if it's not his native tongue, past post dictate elsewise.

#5 Speaking of post posts, the majority of them consist of text void of any real content.

#6 Gave up too easily. (see Dank's hookah lounge investment thread, though maybe not a scam, but...)

#1 because you people are too stupid to know how to make good profit.. You are probably selling sodapops and cigarettes and think there is some profit in it..

#2 So.. Do you think only Sr. members are interested of making business?

#3 Should I have changed name when already started? I have no idea of what scammers you are talking about, Why are you calling me a scammer you fucking cunt?

#4 So?  Aaah sorry.. Iknow, I know.. It means I am a scammer, right?

#5 Scammer sign?

#6 I am forced to give up. I am not risking my freedom for selling bonds which might be illegal to do for some countries.
wirmola (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 05:22:25 PM

Wow, you guys are so stupid.. You had a sweet chance to earn some decent money here and you are just fucking it all up. In a way I understand you, because of what have happened earlier with high yield investment programs.

I told you we don't have a regged company and we are a group of people of people who are trading, therefore it is not a good thing to get MINE and some OTHER peoples identities outed on a public forum. this is at least 2 different guys, only one of them is me. And I didn't really bother to make a new identity, because I have not had any intentions to scam anyone.

One of the reasons why we could offer such high return was because of the fees we don't pay that registered companies have to pay.

Another reason was,  that we make such a sweet profit on the stuff we are selling.. for ex saffron 400%+, stones 500-1000% and so on. So there was plenty of room for paying a high dividend, when considering time estimations and and price calculations..

My business will go on, but in smaller scale then I planned from the beginning, and I will not be offering bonds anymore.
This would now be impossible considering the legalities of having unregged companies and offering bonds..

I will still be selling these same products for bitcoins if there's a deal that would be worth the trouble Smiley
Also I might make some sort of private deals with investors with good return, if interested then PM me.

You also told us you and your friends were doing it for 10+ years.
How come you are not already very very rich from the 500% profits for 10 years?

Try to read the thread, it is all there...
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2012, 05:24:09 PM

#2  Jr. Member

#1 because you people are too stupid to know how to make good profit.. You are probably selling sodapops and cigarettes and think there is some profit in it..

#2 So.. Do you think only Sr. members are interested of making business?

#3 Should I have changed name when already started? I have no idea of what scammers you are talking about, Why are you calling me a scammer you fucking cunt?

#4 So?  Aaah sorry.. Iknow, I know.. It means I am a scammer, right?

#5 Scammer sign?

#6 I am forced to give up. I am not risking my freedom for selling bonds which might be illegal to do for some countries.

Coke Inc. and the Pepsi Corporation are doing quite well last time I check (Friday).   Don't get me started on Tobacco.

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 05:30:39 PM

lol at seeking investment and now insulting forum members.

Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 05:33:46 PM

lol at seeking investment and now insulting forum members.

All in 3 days  Cheesy

drekk

Activity: 70

Who shot who in the what now?

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2012, 05:52:39 PM

Mission accomplished.

☛ GPG Key / Fingerprint: CDFF 083A 3056 7DD8 B5B9  6687 726C AB05 D6AE 6148
☛ Overly attached BitMinter miner // 4pmlIE9idmlvdXMgdHJvbGwgaXMgb2J2aW91cy4g4pm
mobodick

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 06:13:12 PM

Wow, you guys are so stupid.. You had a sweet chance to earn some decent money here and you are just fucking it all up. In a way I understand you, because of what have happened earlier with high yield investment programs.

I told you we don't have a regged company and we are a group of people of people who are trading, therefore it is not a good thing to get MINE and some OTHER peoples identities outed on a public forum. this is at least 2 different guys, only one of them is me. And I didn't really bother to make a new identity, because I have not had any intentions to scam anyone.

One of the reasons why we could offer such high return was because of the fees we don't pay that registered companies have to pay.

Another reason was,  that we make such a sweet profit on the stuff we are selling.. for ex saffron 400%+, stones 500-1000% and so on. So there was plenty of room for paying a high dividend, when considering time estimations and and price calculations..

My business will go on, but in smaller scale then I planned from the beginning, and I will not be offering bonds anymore.
This would now be impossible considering the legalities of having unregged companies and offering bonds..

I will still be selling these same products for bitcoins if there's a deal that would be worth the trouble Smiley
Also I might make some sort of private deals with investors with good return, if interested then PM me.

I could not find an explanation to why you arent so rich by now that you need bitcoin community to invest.
It doesn't make any sense at all with the rates you present.
You should be able to invest much more yourself than what you can get out of the people here.
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 06:29:28 PM

Thank Eris, this blow up before it started. Is there still hope for the BTC community, or was it just because the old wounds are not healed yet?

If a "Investment Opportunity" like this blows up so soon in a half year from now, I will starting to belive that the community really has leaned something.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
wirmola (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 07:20:25 PM

I could not find an explanation to why you arent so rich by now that you need bitcoin community to invest.
It doesn't make any sense at all with the rates you present.
You should be able to invest much more yourself than what you can get out of the people here.

haven't been working full time before. Been using my money for other stuff.
We don't need bitcoin communitys money, I have other options to get my funding. But it was one of the options we had in mind.
exactly which part does not make sense to you with the rates?
The intention was to expand the operation, and to implement bitcoin in our system. For that you need a lot of funds and if some of them in bitcoins, then even better..
ErebusBat

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 07:34:46 PM

Why the 8 week hold?

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle

Signup for CEX.io BitFury exchange and get GHS Instantly!  Don't wait for shipping, mine NOW!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: