Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:42:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is escrowcoin.net a scam?  (Read 1216 times)
Hansafino (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 08:43:08 PM

Is escrowcoin.net a scam?
Friendlyman

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 08:45:41 PM

probably it is scam... I have the same question to be honest.
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 08:58:25 PM

Never heard of such a website... But a quick search on google reveals a scam complaint. Are the owners known?

Anyways, you have trusted escrows on the forum that would gladly accept pretty much any service
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 10:56:32 PM

It is very safe to assume that 100% of third-party escrowing websites have some kind of scamming intent. There's no need to risk it when there are plenty of trustable escrows here on the forum.

Street Jammer

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 01:51:57 PM

They are 1000% scammers , and if you ask refund they will threaten you .

I fell in their trap /

Even though you provide video evidence they just take your money and say you have provided a fake evidence and take your money

Just filed an FIR with singapore police , Waiting to see what happens .

-----------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnvKqdpZQ4o

https://pay.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3m82zv/escrowcoinnet_scam_stay_away/

I bought an ipad and wanted it shipped to INDIA but the seller shipped it to USA (fake address) and submitted the tracking to escrowcoin.net

I opened a dispute and gave them video evidence of the address and told them i can give direct access to my email to verify my claims ,but they didn't reply for it after a day escrowcoin.net released the funds to the seller even before the package CX568408088CA reach the destination and without any inspection period. They released funds claiming the seller had 32 transactions and only two disputes so the seller wins this dispute too .

Seller and escrow split the profit and scam buyers .

STAY AWAY FROM
ESCROWCOIN.NET SCAM

pjsonowal

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:38:02 PM

I dont trust on sites which offers escrow services.... I basically prefer escrow services from bitcointalk hero members who are good.... And there are many who have their reputation here as an good escrow...

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:35:05 PM

There is just the teensy weensiest temptation for a scammer to set up an escrow site. I'd want to spend 48 hours around their house and meet their entire family before considering leaving 0.05 BTC with an unknown anybody.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1508

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 12:16:25 AM

I can't clearly say scam but they don't look trustworthy. I suggest you not to use that site and if you ever need an escrow check out this forum's Services section.
Friendlyman

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:12:33 AM

ESCROW COIN IS SCAM!
I lost 1.5 BTC.
LAST TIME.... NOW IM GONA BE RICH!
Escrowcoin_Net

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 12:59:26 PM

We are an escrow based asian unknown here. But we have more than a year and thousands of operations, and the only complaints are this user and their multiaccounts.

I try to explain what happened:

- "Street Jammer" started the transaction, he choose the escrow, shipping times etc.

- The seller shipped it and provide tracking number.  When the package came out of the post office the buyer open a dispute and immediately threaten to publish bad comments if we do not return their money. (The package was shipped but not yet arrived.)

- We requested to the seller shipping proofs, photos and a video of the package. He also sent us screenshots of the buyer's address. Everything was correct.

- The buyer provides a video where another address appears, which supposedly gave to the seller.

- The buyer sends us many emails demanding money back, several of them threatening with bad reviews.

- The package arrived, and the money released by the evidence presented.

- We seek the history, and the buyer has several uncommitted transactions with vendors who sell drugs apparently. Something not allowed under our conditions.

Then he began a campaign against us, Now he is coercing us to pay him a "fee" or it will not stop its campaign. All the bad reviews of new accounts, youtube video and post on reddit everything is the same user, 1 transaction of thousands.

I think we've done the right according to the evidence provided.
Friendlyman

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:49:26 AM

@Escrow coin

You are SCAM!!
You stolen me 2.5 BTC.
Here Friendlyman124@gmail.com You even dont respond for me e-mail right now.
If you want to I can give every screen, even record video. You re thief. Karma back for you no worry Smiley

IF you respect your money never use escrowcoin.net
hufguy61

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:12:11 PM

I also confirm it is a scam. They took money, reply to me once per 2 week with some random excuses and then released funds to seller like it should be. Have all screens etc.

NEVER TRUST escrowcoin.net - SCAM!
ironbit

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:29:57 PM

Very likely it is. i would not trust in such site. Get an escrow from here with many positive trust points. it is much more secure.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 03:37:50 PM

ESCROW COIN IS SCAM!
I lost 1.5 BTC.
LAST TIME.... NOW IM GONA BE RICH!

U usually send 1.5 BTC to untested service and anonymous people? Strange!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Zylian

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 01:29:17 AM

We are an escrow based asian unknown here. But we have more than a year and thousands of operations, and the only complaints are this user and their multiaccounts.
Bullshit, you guys are scammers.
On your website:
Seller has not complied with the conditions:
Escrow transactions are self-refundable back to the buyer’s EscrowCoin account 15 days after an incomplete transaction was initially started (for example, if no tracking number was provided by the seller). After this time, the buyer’s EscrowCoin account will contain an option to decline the transaction.

I set up an escrow with a seller which on 2015-12-20 reached 'Payment received, waiting for shipping' status. The seller never shipped the goods so never provided a tracking number. The transaction has been incomplete for well over 15 days, I have not been refunded my BTC, I've sent several emails to escrowcoin.net support and have received no reply.

I can confirm that escrowcoin.net is a scam website.
Do not send BTC to escrowcoin.net, you will lose your money.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:10:04 AM

There is no legit escrow site and is just like a ponzi site. Its better to look escrow service here in forum than escrow out of this forum..
But you need to choose the legit member here in forum because not all high trusted rating are legit like Master-p..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: